bioresonance should be the forefront to go cure ..

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

bioresonance should be the forefront to go cure ..

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ kinda hunch-wise sees/hopes bioresonance should be sought as the cutting edge almost cure-all..
some practitioners/doctors claim here sushi_'s country more than 80% cure rate through advising to avoid some foods such as pasteurized milk and take chinese herbal prescriptions so on ..

"Does Bio-Resonance really work?
6. Coming to Bioresonance; it is not just one operation, it is a whole system. It started with works oh Hulda Regher Clark and Royal Rife and extends to highly accurate computer controlled equipment built by the Eastern World (Including Russia and Ukraine). I have bought, built and tested quite a number of such equipment.
The early ones are based on Rife frequencies which a few of which can easily be off and inactive but they have a positive effect on cure.

The second generation equipment does diagnosis by listening to very weak electrical signature frequencies of the pathogens in one’s body. By externally giving the same frequency, they put the pathogens into resonance and kill them.
Third generation equipment detect the frequency pulse originating from a newly born cell, just as it passes from chemical to live being. Every minute, about 40,000,000 cells die in our body and they are replaced by new cells. The fore, rate of cell birth of an organ is equal to the number of cells being born. Using this data and a very sophisticated software, they can tell a lot about your body.

The latest system is Nonlinear Bioresonance scanning. This method detects the extremely long wavelength radiation emerging from the nuclei of body cells. Analysis of these radiations tells a great deal about our body.
I have tried all of these. They are all effective to a point but this point is way up. I did not finish my research on how nonlinear Bioresonance does the cure but I know it’s diagnosis is at least 95% correct. (Modern medicine is at around 80%) and it does cure many things including cancer.
I can write a book on this subject but I will stop here.
But wave medicine (in my opinion the right name is wave medicine, and not quantum medicine or EM one, because we have mechanisms both at quantum levels than classical levels) must still arise in all its aspects.

I know very well, I tested from years also diagnostics devices, like HRV device (Heart Rate Variability) than a Russian device named METATRON. METATRON revealed an accuracy of results very high, and all doctors that has bought them, are very satisfied. Also some scientists of CNR (Council National of Research) are interested to deep this device.

About HRV, it is incredible that Russian scientists (that I think more advanced about electromagnetism) are able to extract from a cardiac impulse, more informations about body, I will attach it an example of reports.

About METATRON, non linear diagnostic device, following it is a video from son of inventor.
https://youtu.be/es33Ti5QWSM

We do not have clear how it is run, but I can assure you that this device is not fake.

Obviously on the market there are also devices fake or not accurate.

There is a big need to make trials and research projs about these technologies and mechanisms inside them.

This is my research, helped from other scientists and doctors.
"
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Does- ... eally-work

bioresonance RAYOcomp
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=bio ... &x=nl&b=51

bioresonance RAYOcomp
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bioresonance+ ... =h_&ia=web

bioresonance works
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bioresonance+ ... =h_&ia=web

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Overall deaths in Australia – where nearly everyone is vaccinated – are spiking.

It’s Monday Down Under. Get ready to start the week with frightening data.

Add Australia to the countries seeing an unusual surge in deaths from all causes following mass mRNA shot campaigns .

The Australian government reported on May 25 that deaths in Australia were 21 percent above normal in early 2022. Even excluding Covid deaths, deaths were more than 10 percent above normal.

SOURCE

Victoria, Australia’s second-most-populated state, offers an even grimmer picture. Unlike the national government, Victoria publishes monthly death figures in near-real time. On Thursday, it reported 4,312 deaths in May, 27 percent above the average of May 2020 and 2021 – the equivalent of 45,000 extra deaths in the United States.

SOURCE

The Australian death spike is particularly striking, because Australia had no excess deaths – and little Covid – in 2020 and much of 2021. Thus the usual alternative explanations cannot hold. The spike cannot be the result of delayed medical care or “long Covid” (whatever long Covid is). Australia’s weather and geography are also very different than the European countries now reporting excess deaths.

Further, the Australian data show that most excess deaths in January and February 2022 were NOT cardiac. Deaths from cancer were slightly above average, but the biggest jumps were in deaths from diabetes and dementia, both almost 30 percent above normal.

Reports in scientific journals and in the federal VAERS database have highlighted cases of severe diabetic dysregulation following the mRNA shots. Anecdotal stories of elderly people suffering rapid mental deterioration, especially after a second or booster shot, are also common.

Even as non-Covid deaths rise, Covid deaths have also soared in Australia this year – reaching levels far higher than they were before Australia began vaccinated.

For much of 2020 and 2021, Australia happily traded its civil liberties for “donut days,” when it had no new reported coronavirus infections, much less deaths.

With the arrival of the mRNA vaccines, most Australians – and Covid authoritarians everywhere – believed Australia had made the right bet. SureThey had given up a couple of years of freedom – in return for a Covid-free paradise forever.

Australians eagerly accepted Covid vaccinations and are vaccinated at rates significantly higher than Americans. 95 percent of people 16 and over in New South Wales, the country’s largest state, have been vaccinated. 64 percent have been boosted.

Yet despite (or because of) these very high vaccination rates, the arrival of Omicron has led to a relentless wave of infections and deaths across Australia.

Australia now has reported the equivalent of about 125,000 American Covid deaths, and the vast majority have happened this year.

That figure is still far lower than the United States’s total, of course. But for the first time since Covid began, Australia now has significantly more daily deaths than the United States on a per-capita basis.

And the widespread boosters have made no difference. New South Wales reported on Thursday that 82 of the 98 people who died of Covid in the week ending May 28 were vaccinated, including 64 who had received at least one booster.

Maybe even more stunning, of 41 people admitted to intensive care units, only two were known to be unvaccinated. (The status of 11 other patients was unknown. In the United States, all would simply be valled unvaccinated. Despite its authoritarianism, Australia is much more honest in its reporting than the Centers for Disease Control.)

Because Australia had so little Covid before vaccinations began, it offers perhaps the clearest picture anywhere of the overall benefits and risks of widespread mRNA shots. Australians are being exposed to Covid largely after being vaccinated. The shots had plenty of time to work their magic.

If magic is the right word.
"
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 ... e-spiking/
(https://stateofthenation.co/?p=119146 )
:arrow: