Understanding & Caring for the Body

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Understanding & Caring for the Body

Post by Thinker »

Your body will be with you your entire life so it’s worth learning about & investing in. Let’s gather lots of good information that can help with this. I know throughout the forum are scattered bits but hopefully this may be more condensed & organized. And as with anything, study it out well (including medical advice if needed) & get spiritual guidance before jumping on some idea.

Some of us have learned that doctors are indeed “practicing” & are not all-knowing gods. Some have even crossed moral lines in trying to medically coerce government pressured medical experiment (covid-vax). I’m not against doctors but I think it’s good to be proactive, preventative & natural - when possible to take care of our & our families’ health.

To start...

What are other ideas for caring for our bodies?
Any health tips you wish you learned earlier?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Understanding & Caring for the Body

Post by kittycat51 »

I wish I knew years ago about the gut-brain connection. i have suffered from an IBD for decades and uncontrollable anxiety at times. It took me years of searching to discover that the two are connected. Clean up your gut, get rid of anxiety (and depression)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

The key rule I use for the body is: if you don't use it you'll lose it. Make sure you're using your body regularly in every way you can.
The second thing is most body systems really appreciate rest.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

1. Cleanse the colon, kidneys and liver. People have overcome mental illness because they cleanse their bodies and heal cancer and other diseases. Dr. Schultz has a cleanse for all of these. It's so good I have more energy and I'm in my 20s. I am preventing disease. Bad stuff just collects in the body and herbs get rid of it.

2. Exercise. I'm not going to say everything I know here but for beginners just do something, anything. Get off the couch, 10 min walk daily, MOVE. No more sitting all day. Workout 3xs a week 1 hr. HiIT workouts burn more calories than regular workouts and they're intense fun but they're short if you need that. I mean just do something most people are sedentary. I walk daily for an hour and listen to bts (best music ever btw) and it's fun, push yourself or just walk idc just do it.

3. Cleanse heavy metals out of the body. Advance TRS is a product that is really good at getting rid of all of the nasty heavy metal buildup in the body. Try it for 60 to 90 days and some people find autism in their children leaving or better cognitive abilities less sick etc. This society is so bombarded with chemicals you MUST DO CLEANSING OR YOULL GET DISEASE.

4. water. Hydrate in the morning or at least more water during the day. I ldk quite how much some say this and some say that but half your body weight on Oz or at least half a gallon a day. I did a 30 day water challenge and drank about a gallon a day. It flushed toxins out I felt lighter better healthier and younger. I felt good.
5. Supplement. Most vitamins only absorb like 10% into the body. Melaluca has vitamins with oligoo technology that basically makes 90% of the vitamin absorb into the cells. So yes, most generic vitamins are crap. Don't waste your money. I mean there's a way to tell how well the pull will absorb but I don't remember what you do.

6. Stretch. Stretching releases emotions. It also does welll....e erything else you know about like being more limber ND flexible but people are NOT stretching these days when they workout. Out of literally what....50 people at the gym I only see like 3 people stretch a day, (that doesn't include the fact they may okay not be consistent) it's like everyone forgets to stretch when they're done. Warm up stretches are nice I guess idk about that but at least after the workout for it. People get older and stiff and get back problems hip problems and just not being flexible in general, it effects various areas of your life. Including mental not just physical. Stretch at least 30 seconds per stretch. Anything less is not going to do much but hey it is better than nothing. Lol

7. Learned this from being in herbalife As a health coach. This is fine to do its just more work and that's ok. Eat 30 min within the time you wake up. Protein. Not just carbs.
If you wake up and it's been 2 hours before you eat your body will basically have cravings all day for food your blood sugar levels will go up and down 3x throughout the day, your energy levels will drop up and down. And you'll eat more. Dun dun duuuun. Eat protein within 30 min. :)

8. Ok now the basics are out of the way. Your body needs pH levels that are about what....7.5? I think i cant remember look it up. All disease starts with low acidic levels in the body. If the body is not alkaline it will deteriorate or get sick. Drink alkaline water. Lemon water before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach. Before bed it helps the body repair bad cells during the night. Juuva has great alkaline filters with minerals for the body.

9. Eat organic food. Idc what people say about it, it's really actually good for you. A family had like 20 different symptoms of problems in the body including fibromyalgia, they went to a city outside of the usa and were stuck for a month they could only eat the organic home grown food there and all of their problems disappeared. When they came back to the usa they began eating all the same stuff and it brought back all their problems. Eat organic 190% of the time. For at least 2 weeks. Start with that. Then I mean it's good to keep it up, I struggle with this cause I love eating out and pasta at olive garden. Hahaha

10. Eat a plate of strictly fruits and veggies. Fruit smoothies without sugar taste great once you're used to them. Get rid of sugar. It lowers the immune system defenses for about 1 to 2 hours after you eat it. Aim for 5 fruits 5 veggies a day but honestly just eat a plate of fruits and veggies at least. Feeling better is the best and your body deserves respect and love and gratitude by taking care of it. Show God you love the things he created to make the body healthy by eating it. :)

11. Ok all those who workout. STOP BEING LAZY WITH YOUR WORKOUTS. WORK OUT LIKE THE GYM IS OB FIRE OR SOMETHING AND YOU NEED TO RUN SUPER FAST TO GET OUT. OK? Thanks. Stop locking at your phone after every set. Lol no distractions. Focus. Push 100-110%! At least once and if you can fo more do it internally. It'll make working out feel great again. Explosive workouts are the best for most gym goers right now cause people are litterally just kindof going and putting a littttttle bit of effort or 40% effort and they've done this for TOO FREAKING LONG. Stop it. Ok off my soap box now. Seriously just workout. K next step.

12. Get rid of radiation. So the only known device I know about that actually works with stopping most radiation from the phone is from juuva it's a cation shield. It blocks negative cations or something can't remember but whatever it works. Put it on your laptop, microwave, phones wifi router etc. We are being fried from the inside out with 5g and going to probably get cancer from it. Or something. Find a way to alkaline the body and block radiation. :) happy body happy cells no disease no problems. Wahoooooo

13. Grounding on the earth. Whens the last time you stepped on the grass or earth? It grounds you energetically and it also give positive ions to the body. Try 1 a week or daily. :)

14. Sunlight. No being a mole anymore. No more 10 hrs of video games k? I get it they're fun I was addicted too. But just go outside get some fresh air. Wahoo vit d.

15. No junk food for a month

16. I mean if you're serious with your health get a mentor, workout coach or a buddy to help you stick to it. :)

17. Use visualization techniques to achieve the body you want like losing weight or jumping like 6 feet high in the air like my freaking coach can. Lol jk
Anyway, you can ask about visualization if you're interested. Was taught by a 40,000 dollar mentor about it so yes it works. No I don't want to tell you unless you're serious.

Good luck.

Bye
:)

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Walk and never stop walking. Loosing mobility is like a death sentence.
3. If you can, do cardio training, specifically HIIT.
4. Lift weights.
5. Eat red meat occasionally. It is pretty good for you, and your mental health.
6. Don't cook with Teflon, ever, it messes up your endocrine system.
7. Cook with cast iron, or enameled cast iron.
8. Eat a lot of eggs for good cholesterol. Preferably with a semi soft yoke still. Most people with cholesterol problems don't eat enough healthy cholesterol, so their body makes crappy kinds. Your brain is mostly made of cholesterol. You need it.
9. Cook with salt. Low salt diets are fake BS.
10. Don't worry if you mess your diet up occasionally. Food is not an enemy and treating it like that is unhealthy.
11. You can loose weight burning more calories than you intake. Nobody exists outside this, no matter what they say. You can't break the rules of physics. If you can't loose weight, you are eating more than you are burning, period.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Look at p.22 of the USDA's 2020-25 dietary guidelines. They have a lie there that vegetable oil is nutrient dense and butter not. Another example of secret combinations and the government lying to us.

The reality is that butter has more nutrients than vegetable oil, which is more properly called seed oil. Seed oils are made in factories and some are finished with petroleum products like hexane. They're biochemically unstable, they disrupt proper hunger signaling, they're inflammatory, carcinogenic, obesogenic, etc. They're bad for mitochondrial function. No one should ingest any seed oils.

Don't be faked out by the name canola oil, which is a seed oil: rapeseed oil. Watch out for soybean oil, which is everywhere, and to be avoided.

Big food and big gov't seem happy to sicken almost everyone with "vegetable" oil, and this plague has been exported to the world.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Lexew1899 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:08 pm 1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Walk and never stop walking. Loosing mobility is like a death sentence.
4. Lift weights.
5. Eat red meat occasionally. It is pretty good for you, and your mental health.
6. Don't cook with Teflon, ever, it messes up your endocrine system.
7. Cook with cast iron, or enameled cast iron.
8. Eat a lot of eggs for good cholesterol. Preferably with a semi soft yoke still. Most people with cholesterol problems don't eat enough healthy cholesterol, so their body makes crappy kinds. Your brain is mostly made of cholesterol. You need it.
9. Cook with salt. Low salt diets are fake BS.
10. Don't worry if you mess your diet up occasionally. Food is not an enemy and treating it like that is unhealthy.
11. You can loose weight burning more calories than you intake. Nobody exists outside this, no matter what they say. You can't break the rules of physics. If you can't loose weight, you are eating more than you are burning, period.
I agree with virtually everything above. Only my take on 5 is slightly different, a matter of degree. I think it's optimal to eat plenty of red meat – that it's very good for us and for our mental health. But if you do choose to eat a lot of red meat, make sure to cut way back on carbs to between 0 and 20g a day. And don't eat chicken and pork fed on soy and corn. Try to eat low PUFA chicken and pork. (I just had some wild boar tonight, thereby eating the meat of an invasive species.) And foods rich in DHA – egg yolks, seafood/shellfish – are excellent for the eyes and brain.

Check out Ben Bikman's work in this area. Something good at BYU. An expert on insulin.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

kittycat51 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 1:22 pm I wish I knew years ago about the gut-brain connection. i have suffered from an IBD for decades and uncontrollable anxiety at times. It took me years of searching to discover that the two are connected. Clean up your gut, get rid of anxiety (and depression)
I’ve discovered this as well!
Figuring out allergies or food sensitivities is important! When I limit sugar, I feel much better.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

harakim wrote: April 24th, 2022, 3:50 pm The key rule I use for the body is: if you don't use it you'll lose it. Make sure you're using your body regularly in every way you can.
The second thing is most body systems really appreciate rest.
Good advice!
Recently I started giving usual supplements a rest on Sundays.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

XEmilyX wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm 1. Cleanse...
2. Exercise….
3. Cleanse heavy metals out...
4. water. Hydrate….
5. Supplement.
6. Stretch…
7. ... Eat protein 30 min within the time you wake up.
8. ... Drink alkaline water. Lemon water before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach.
9. Eat organic food.

10. Eat a plate of strictly fruits and veggies... Get rid of sugar…
11. ... Explosive workouts...
12. .. stopping most radiation from the phone is from juuva it's a cation shield… alkaline the body and block radiation.
13. Grounding on the earth…
14. Sunlight…. Wahoo vit d.
16. … get a mentor, workout coach or a buddy to help you stick to it. :)
17. Use visualization techniques to achieve… ask about visualization if you're interested…
Great list! Thanks, Emily.

I am very interested in mind-body health & meditation including visualization. What strategies have you found helpful in visualization?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lexew1899 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:08 pm...
4. Lift weights…
Great list!

I especially need to work on the above.
Obstacles:
*not wanting to get sweaty & have to shower (I mean, shower again- I do shower when it’s a must! :lol: )…
Maybe I’ll start HIIT right before shower.

*And… figuring out a better place to keep my weights where they are handy but don’t disappear.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Jashon wrote: April 24th, 2022, 5:13 pm…The reality is that butter has more nutrients than vegetable oil, which is more properly called seed oil. Seed oils are made in factories and some are finished with petroleum products like hexane. They're biochemically unstable, they disrupt proper hunger signaling, they're inflammatory, carcinogenic, obesogenic, etc. They're bad for mitochondrial function. No one should ingest any seed oils.

Don't be faked out by the name canola oil, which is a seed oil: rapeseed oil. Watch out for soybean oil, which is everywhere, and to be avoided….
Wow - I didn’t realize such a lie was being told! Vegetable oil SOUNDS healthy, but deceptive - probably because artificial.

I’ve read studies proving olive oil is healthy. I use it for cooking & topically.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Thanks again, for the good ideas!

Here are some more (some repeats of what you all have shared)…

*Breathe deeply - chemically, you’re mostly oxygen. Breathe through stress.

*Maintain good posture. Do ab exercises to help back, which can help other parts of your body. Try to avoid crossing your legs when sitting - your back will thank you.

*Stretch before & after exercise. Especially for older: stretch neck, wrists & ankles.

*Break-fast with a healthy food to start on your stomach. Weight loss: EAT LESS (80%) & move more (20%). Intermittent fasting (eating dinner then late breakfast & nothing in between) - helps lose weight. Establish an exercise routine that you can live with indefinitely. For sweet craving: dark chocolate &/or peppermint. Before sitting for long time, eat a banana or get potassium.

*Check blood. Correct deficiencies - be patient - takes time.

*Take supplements topically if you can (hormones, vitamin E - less stress on liver). Fish oil & magnesium both lower blood pressure so maybe take separately. Don’t have caffeine with supplements - otherwise you pee out supplements. Women: watch those progesterone levels!

*Get good sleep for you (7-9 hours). Read uplifting things before & after. Have good posture when sleeping too.

*Help reduce seasonal allergies & moisturize nostrils with olive oil.

We each are unique - so some things that work for me may not work for you & vice versa. It’s good to get to know one’s own body - what works best.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

"How I Cured Years of Depression Within Days" by Jimmy Corsetti at Bright Insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMkxYf7f3w

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Thinker wrote: April 26th, 2022, 2:02 pm
Jashon wrote: April 24th, 2022, 5:13 pm…The reality is that butter has more nutrients than vegetable oil, which is more properly called seed oil. Seed oils are made in factories and some are finished with petroleum products like hexane. They're biochemically unstable, they disrupt proper hunger signaling, they're inflammatory, carcinogenic, obesogenic, etc. They're bad for mitochondrial function. No one should ingest any seed oils.

Don't be faked out by the name canola oil, which is a seed oil: rapeseed oil. Watch out for soybean oil, which is everywhere, and to be avoided….
Wow - I didn’t realize such a lie was being told! Vegetable oil SOUNDS healthy, but deceptive - probably because artificial.

I’ve read studies proving olive oil is healthy. I use it for cooking & topically.
Yes, olive oil isn't a seed oil. Olive is a non-sweet fruit. It's a fruit oil. Make sure, however, that you are using EVOO, and not olive oil cut with soybean oil or another seed oil. There's a lot of that.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

I don't ascribe to Buddhism, but Buddhist monks in China are renown for the sheer dedication they put toward the martial arts and their physical prowess and flexibility. This is to achieve complete self-mastery and provoke both mental clarity and spiritual enlightenment, but it also serves as perhaps one of the greatest levels to which we can honor our temples.

If the Church body applied half of that kind of dedication to self mastery, the devil would have little hold on us. We would be all but free of the corrupt medical system, and much of what would linger (sprains, broken bones, torn muscles...) are some of the few things western medicine seems equipped to do much about.

Step by step at a time. Even small changes, small improvements at a time, will make a large difference in the future as long as you keep making them.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

XEmilyX wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm 1. Cleanse the colon, kidneys and liver. People have overcome mental illness because they cleanse their bodies and heal cancer and other diseases. Dr. Schultz has a cleanse for all of these. It's so good I have more energy and I'm in my 20s. I am preventing disease. Bad stuff just collects in the body and herbs get rid of it.

2. Exercise. I'm not going to say everything I know here but for beginners just do something, anything. Get off the couch, 10 min walk daily, MOVE. No more sitting all day. Workout 3xs a week 1 hr. HiIT workouts burn more calories than regular workouts and they're intense fun but they're short if you need that. I mean just do something most people are sedentary. I walk daily for an hour and listen to bts (best music ever btw) and it's fun, push yourself or just walk idc just do it.

3. Cleanse heavy metals out of the body. Advance TRS is a product that is really good at getting rid of all of the nasty heavy metal buildup in the body. Try it for 60 to 90 days and some people find autism in their children leaving or better cognitive abilities less sick etc. This society is so bombarded with chemicals you MUST DO CLEANSING OR YOULL GET DISEASE.

4. water. Hydrate in the morning or at least more water during the day. I ldk quite how much some say this and some say that but half your body weight on Oz or at least half a gallon a day. I did a 30 day water challenge and drank about a gallon a day. It flushed toxins out I felt lighter better healthier and younger. I felt good.
5. Supplement. Most vitamins only absorb like 10% into the body. Melaluca has vitamins with oligoo technology that basically makes 90% of the vitamin absorb into the cells. So yes, most generic vitamins are crap. Don't waste your money. I mean there's a way to tell how well the pull will absorb but I don't remember what you do.

6. Stretch. Stretching releases emotions. It also does welll....e erything else you know about like being more limber ND flexible but people are NOT stretching these days when they workout. Out of literally what....50 people at the gym I only see like 3 people stretch a day, (that doesn't include the fact they may okay not be consistent) it's like everyone forgets to stretch when they're done. Warm up stretches are nice I guess idk about that but at least after the workout for it. People get older and stiff and get back problems hip problems and just not being flexible in general, it effects various areas of your life. Including mental not just physical. Stretch at least 30 seconds per stretch. Anything less is not going to do much but hey it is better than nothing. Lol

7. Learned this from being in herbalife As a health coach. This is fine to do its just more work and that's ok. Eat 30 min within the time you wake up. Protein. Not just carbs.
If you wake up and it's been 2 hours before you eat your body will basically have cravings all day for food your blood sugar levels will go up and down 3x throughout the day, your energy levels will drop up and down. And you'll eat more. Dun dun duuuun. Eat protein within 30 min. :)

8. Ok now the basics are out of the way. Your body needs pH levels that are about what....7.5? I think i cant remember look it up. All disease starts with low acidic levels in the body. If the body is not alkaline it will deteriorate or get sick. Drink alkaline water. Lemon water before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach. Before bed it helps the body repair bad cells during the night. Juuva has great alkaline filters with minerals for the body.

9. Eat organic food. Idc what people say about it, it's really actually good for you. A family had like 20 different symptoms of problems in the body including fibromyalgia, they went to a city outside of the usa and were stuck for a month they could only eat the organic home grown food there and all of their problems disappeared. When they came back to the usa they began eating all the same stuff and it brought back all their problems. Eat organic 190% of the time. For at least 2 weeks. Start with that. Then I mean it's good to keep it up, I struggle with this cause I love eating out and pasta at olive garden. Hahaha

10. Eat a plate of strictly fruits and veggies. Fruit smoothies without sugar taste great once you're used to them. Get rid of sugar. It lowers the immune system defenses for about 1 to 2 hours after you eat it. Aim for 5 fruits 5 veggies a day but honestly just eat a plate of fruits and veggies at least. Feeling better is the best and your body deserves respect and love and gratitude by taking care of it. Show God you love the things he created to make the body healthy by eating it. :)

11. Ok all those who workout. STOP BEING LAZY WITH YOUR WORKOUTS. WORK OUT LIKE THE GYM IS OB FIRE OR SOMETHING AND YOU NEED TO RUN SUPER FAST TO GET OUT. OK? Thanks. Stop locking at your phone after every set. Lol no distractions. Focus. Push 100-110%! At least once and if you can fo more do it internally. It'll make working out feel great again. Explosive workouts are the best for most gym goers right now cause people are litterally just kindof going and putting a littttttle bit of effort or 40% effort and they've done this for TOO FREAKING LONG. Stop it. Ok off my soap box now. Seriously just workout. K next step.

12. Get rid of radiation. So the only known device I know about that actually works with stopping most radiation from the phone is from juuva it's a cation shield. It blocks negative cations or something can't remember but whatever it works. Put it on your laptop, microwave, phones wifi router etc. We are being fried from the inside out with 5g and going to probably get cancer from it. Or something. Find a way to alkaline the body and block radiation. :) happy body happy cells no disease no problems. Wahoooooo

13. Grounding on the earth. Whens the last time you stepped on the grass or earth? It grounds you energetically and it also give positive ions to the body. Try 1 a week or daily. :)

14. Sunlight. No being a mole anymore. No more 10 hrs of video games k? I get it they're fun I was addicted too. But just go outside get some fresh air. Wahoo vit d.

16. I mean if you're serious with your health get a mentor, workout coach or a buddy to help you stick to it. :)

17. Use visualization techniques to achieve the body you want like losing weight or jumping like 6 feet high in the air like my freaking coach can. Lol jk
Anyway, you can ask about visualization if you're interested. Was taught by a 40,000 dollar mentor about it so yes it works. No I don't want to tell you unless you're serious.

Good luck.

Bye
:)
Great stuff!

1) totally agree. Do not overlook coffee enemas, and just plain distilled water enemas. There are protocols for the coffee enemas. If you are detoxing, you must supplement your magnesium and boron intake to help the liver.

2) ditto

3) I can also recommend Zeolite which will also alkalize the body.

4) I would add to do either distilled or at least filtered water.

5) Yes supplements are essential and don't forget minerals. Our foods are mostly depleted because the soil is.

11) I suggest an every other day regimen for weight lifting in order to help your muscles recover.

13) Go barefoot though for maximum effect. I wear leather sole shoes which I think are less insulating than rubber or plastic.

14) There is such a thing as sun gazing as well. A very interesting and energizing thing to do. There are protocols for that too.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

ParticleMan wrote: April 26th, 2022, 3:05 pm "How I Cured Years of Depression Within Days" by Jimmy Corsetti at Bright Insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMkxYf7f3w
Thanks. I always appreciate a summary, so here it is of the clip above:

Overcome depression (naturally - which I think is ideal - can make us stronger rather than drugged up with side effects of impaired judgment, lack of empathy & weight-gain)…
1) Dry sauna 3 days/week 15 min 175 degrees
2) Increase testosterone - leg exercises, minimize masterbation, get sunlight
3) Purpose/Goals
4) Be around people
5) Eat healthy
6) Good sleep
7) Power of belief

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Jamescm wrote: April 28th, 2022, 1:00 pm… Buddhist monks in China are renown for the sheer dedication they put toward the martial arts and their physical prowess and flexibility. This is to achieve complete self-mastery and provoke both mental clarity and spiritual enlightenment, but it also serves as perhaps one of the greatest levels to which we can honor our temples.

If the Church body applied half of that kind of dedication to self mastery, the devil would have little hold on us…
Excellent!
Wise men of the East have a lot to offer!

I have read that Chinese medicine researched & discovered specific metaphysical, mind-body connections thousands of years ago. But the closest I’ve found is something like this…

**(Searchable - possible mental cause of illness & correcting thought) http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/health ... ations.htm

The power of belief is so influential placebo effect is one of the main standards of measurement to determine medication effectiveness.

I thought this was interesting:
Heal mind through body:
1. Body psychotherapy
2. Exercise
3. Somatic experiencing
4. Tension & trauma releasing exercises
5. Yoga
6. Dance therapy
7. Progressive muscle relaxation
8. Deep breathing
9. Qigong & TaiChi
https://positivepsychology.com/mind-body-connection/

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Most common causes of death:
1) Heart Disease
2) Cancer

I remember reading a study that suggested a correlation between cancer & a lack of oxygen. I realize there are multiple other causes, but one of the most simple things we could do is BREATHE DEEPLY. And there are multiple benefits to deep breathing.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Healthy habits - doctors’ tips
1. Get enough sleep
2. Keep veggies handy (carrots, cucumbers, or bell peppers snacks)
3. Take necessary supplements (esp fish oil & vitamin D)
4. Park far away
5. Make time for friends and loved ones
6. Read all food labels (avoid lauric acid, stearic acid & palmitic acid)
7. Use a tongue scraper
8. Start the day with meditation/routine
9. Exercise daily- especially outside
10. Cook mostly at home
11. Eat fiber
12. Keep a gratitude journal
13. Stay positive
14. Challenge yourself
15. Wear sunglasses
16. Keep a water bottle with you
17. Wear compression socks if you sit or stand often

https://www.choc.org/news/30-healthy-ha ... of-doctor/#
(There are more but condensed, common sense & some, like vax, I disagree with)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

One simple, free thing to do RIGHT NOW, to improve your health is to BREATHE DEEPLY. Have your exhale longer than your inhale. Take a minute of deep breaths throughout the day. Among many benefits, like those mentioned in a previous post, breathing deeply helps increase your alkaline levels, lowers blood pressure, helps blood circulation, relaxes muscles, improves immune function, helps cognitively & is essential detoxification.

Breathing deeply (among other things) may also prevent cancer…

The Key Cause of Cancer is Oxygen Deficiency

…In 1955, two American scientists, R.A. Malmgren and C.C. Flanigan, confirmed Warburg’s findings. They found that oxygen deficiency is ALWAYS present when cancer develops.”

…A lack of thyroid hormones/iodine leads to a general decrease in the rate of utilization of fat, protein, and carbohydrate. The burning of our foods does not run cleanly when iodine is deficient, so we would expect oxygen and CO2 to be affected. Magnesium deficiencies, very common in modern man, also affects oxygen delivery. Red blood cells get bent out of shape when they are deprived of magnesium. Magnesium deficiencies are much more common inside the cells where they affect the mitochondria, which are at the center of respiration involving both O2 and CO2. 
Dr. Robert J. Gillies and team from Wayne State University School of Medicine said, “In every case, the peritumoral pH was acidic and heterogeneous and the regions of highest tumor invasion corresponded to areas of lowest pH…”

https://drsircus.com/cancer/the-key-cau ... eficiency/

Iodine is mentioned as important & it’s also suggested to have on hand - along with potassium - to protect thyroid in case of nuclear fall out.

”…These foods are some of the best sources of iodine available.

1) Seaweed
Hands down, seaweed is the best source of iodine available. A 10 gram serving of dried nori seaweed (the type of seaweed used in sushi) contains up to 232 mcg of iodine, more than 1.5 times the daily required minimum.

2) Cod
Seafood in general is a great source of iodine, but cod is particularly healthy. A three-ounce serving of baked cod contains 158 mcg of iodine, which meets your daily minimum.

3) Iodized Salt
Salt or table salt for human food use to which iodide has not been added shall bear the statement, "This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient."

4) Nonfat Milk
Aside from seafood, dairy is one of the best iodine options available. An eight-ounce serving of nonfat cow’s milk contains 85 mcg of iodine, more than half of what you need daily.

5) Greek Yogurt
Like milk, nonfat Greek yogurt is an excellent source of iodine. Because Greek yogurt is denser than milk, it has a higher concentration of iodine: up to 116 mcg per eight ounces.

6) Oysters
Another great source of seafood iodine comes from oysters. Just three ounces of cooked oysters can provide up to 93 mcg of iodine, nearly two-thirds of what you need per day.

7) Eggs
Animal sources of iodine are generally the richest sources available, and eggs are no exception. A single hard-boiled egg provides about 26 mcg of iodine.

8) Enriched Bread
While bread on its own is rarely high in iodine, some manufacturers make it with “iodate dough conditioner.” These conditioners are added to enrich the bread, as with table salt. A single slice of white bread made with an iodate dough conditioner contains up to 185 mcg of iodine.

9) Liver
There are few foods that are as nutritionally dense as beef liver. A three-ounce serving of liver can provide 14 mcg of iodine along with the many other vitamins and nutrients it contains.”
https://www.webmd.com/diet/foods-high-in-iodine

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Good house plants: 🍀

Air purifiers:
* philodendrons, (Can wrap it around a stock - grows long)
*spider plants (can hang)
*golden pothos (just trim stems back to keep full look)
*Cacti - helps absorb computer radiation

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Not sure about a few foods like cornflakes, but overall, some help in letting “food be your medicine.”

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Thinker wrote: April 26th, 2022, 1:21 pm
XEmilyX wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm 1. Cleanse...
2. Exercise….
3. Cleanse heavy metals out...
4. water. Hydrate….
5. Supplement.
6. Stretch…
7. ... Eat protein 30 min within the time you wake up.
8. ... Drink alkaline water. Lemon water before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach.
9. Eat organic food.

10. Eat a plate of strictly fruits and veggies... Get rid of sugar…
11. ... Explosive workouts...
12. .. stopping most radiation from the phone is from juuva it's a cation shield… alkaline the body and block radiation.
13. Grounding on the earth…
14. Sunlight…. Wahoo vit d.
16. … get a mentor, workout coach or a buddy to help you stick to it. :)
17. Use visualization techniques to achieve… ask about visualization if you're interested…
Great list! Thanks, Emily.

I am very interested in mind-body health & meditation including visualization. What strategies have you found helpful in visualization?
You know you'd have to look it up!:)