"To suffer some anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is normal". B.K. Packer

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

"To suffer some anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is normal". B.K. Packer

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Somebody will tell me to just make one B.K. Packer thread. I feel though there are a few quotes that will not be seen by someone who could use them if I don't put up a few vital ones separately. This one is really important.

We live in a day when the adversary stresses on every hand the philosophy of instant gratification. We seem to demand instant everything, including instant solutions to our problems. . .It was meant to be that life would be a challenge. To suffer some anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is normal. Boyd K. Packerhttps://www.azquotes.com/quote/353389

Don't feel let down by the Lord. ;)

Here is one more. "Some people think a miracle is only a miracle if it happens instantaneously, but miracles can grow slowly and patience and faith can compel things to happen that otherwise never would have come to pass". Same source as above.