Cabal, deep state and illuminati

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Cabal, deep state and illuminati

Post by XEmilyX »

I am being attacked by these people. What do you think of that? What does that make me in God's kingdom? I am great in the eyes of God however there's not many coming to Jesus .

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Re: Cabal, deep state and illuminati

Post by John Tavner »

XEmilyX wrote: June 4th, 2022, 5:43 am I am being attacked by these people. What do you think of that? What does that make me in God's kingdom? I am great in the eyes of God however there's not many coming to Jesus .
It seems to put you in a tough spot and you get to rejoice, but also bless!

Romans 12:13Share with the saints who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep.

2 Corith 12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. 10That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 11I have become a fool, but you drove me to it. In fact, you should have commended me, since I am in no way inferior to those “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing.

Matt 5:44 Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

It seems you ahve a lot of responsibility: 10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. 13You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. Make sure you don't lose your savor. If you don't spiritually look like you are Christ or let your human emotions get in the way, then you may lose your savor.

Romans 2: 3 So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

You seem to find yourself in a difficult position, one in which the Lord is asking you to learn how to love like He does, to not curse but to bless and at the same time to call to repentance, but remember iti s the goodness of God that leads to repentance. Man won't repent if they already feel that they can't get out of the hole they fell into. Only when they believe that God can save them will they accept the mercy God offers, for Mercy triumphs over judgment, but many struggle to see that: James 2: 12Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom. 13For judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

I sincerely hope you are able to share the love of God more with those who don't know it. At least that is my prayer.Amen,.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

XEmilyX wrote: June 4th, 2022, 5:43 am I am being attacked by these people. What do you think of that? What does that make me in God's kingdom? I am great in the eyes of God however there's not many coming to Jesus .
Then you need to call the police, talk to someone who knows you and who you trust. You don't have to allow yourself to be trammelled and abused. God does not desire your to endure the attacks of evil people.

Love, joy, and peace to you Emily. Life can be filled with joy, not constant chaos.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Emily I don't know you but I care about you as a another human and someone I see as a sister in Christ.

I have some experience in life with dark things not commonly experienced. I am a survivor of childhood rape and abuse. I was a victim of rape starting at around 4 years old and until I was 6. It was mostly my grandmother who raped me. But there were others too.

And I experienced some other really awful and dark experiences. My formative years were filled with chaos and trauma. That really did me in psychologically and emotionally. I was very disabled and in many ways continue to be so to this day. I was stunted emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually. Time stood still and I was stuck in trauma mode for a long time. I still to this day have to practice my routine with discipline in order to maintain my emotional and psychological health. I have to do things a bit differently than most. I can get the same results but it's gonna be weird how I get there. And I'll likely be misunderstood by others. But this is normal for me and for people like me. We have to take care of ourselves like we are our own best friend. We have to do therapy, and practice and be disciplined in following through on our treatment plan. We have to find others like us and find people we can trust who are looking out for our best interest and avoid those who don't really care about us.

Emily you are a Daughter of God and you are not alone. You have many in your company who can understand many of the things you are experiencing and who have navigated through those waters successfully.

Be at peace and may Father bless you with hope and joy. I hope you find a moment to be in light filled laughter and joy! 🥰