General Conference April 2022 - Rumors / and live thread

Discuss political news items / current events.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

General Conference April 2022 - Rumors / and live thread

Post by XEmilyX »

Okay I'm leading this thread too.
Do not watch conference amen. I will recieve the word of the Lord and write a conference falk and a few comments and it will not be what isaiah says is garbage that people eat from tables but the spirit of God filling your souls. And I command any evil witch that attacked me today to never ever comment on this thread. Only good righteous people allowed. And I will get you kicked off this thread or some...Anyway, the Lord speaks now to keep you coming to this thread. I Am is speaking, my little flock on here help these lost ones on this forum make it back to me. And those who will attack my words you can eat dust at the end of days. I am the Savior and Redeemer of the world! And you are attacking this forum for a reason. I command you to leave permentantly. Tomorrow I will post a conference talk. It's not long or extended but I will write the words of my spirit onto this paper for you. I will not allow evil on this thread. I can explain everything later but at least read the SAVIORS WORDS ALWAYS. NEVER THE DEVILS IN CONFERENCE OF THE LDS CHURCH HE SPEAKS FOR THEM NOW. EMILY IS MY servant in this world right now. No priesthood yet, faith produces these miracles. I am not well pleased with this forum however I've been speaking crazy to wake you all up from weird feelings that lead to hell. I am about to end Emily stay awake. It's 1:45am and she's litterally falling asleep as I write this so I need your prayers a true prayer, don't just read this and not pray. I Am ends his speaking.

Emily here I have got to go to sleep. Goodnight.