Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Momma J
captain of 100
Posts: 610

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Momma J »

XEmilyX - like many have posted; I feel less than adequate in leaving a response. Your post differs from my personal experiences with the Holy Ghost and the comforts I have received from beyond the veil. I have been praying for guidance, a way to reach out to you. Two things repeatedly prompt me....

1.) Tell Emily that you love her. This is true. I do love you. As a child of God, I know with unwavering faith that you are worthy of our love... I give that to you freely and completely.

2.) Tell Emily to forgive him. He can only hold power over you if you retain any anger. Forgive him and love him. He can never conquer the Love of our Savior.

You cannot save your friends. It is not your burden. It is their test. You can teach them of the true love that we are all capable of holding in our hearts. Let go of the pain... Forgive him.

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2793
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by TheDuke »

Niemand: ok, let me rephrase. I have felt evil. but, I have never felt it was a spirit being, you know a lost child of god, physically here to hurt me, more like an influence or intangible power, like Satan. We talk about Satan, and he is real, but his influence on us is more like the HG, we feel it, we can comprehend it, but neither are here physically existing as their selves and beings in my home. Not that I haven't been briefly in the presence of both at one time, but it is rare and unique and was unmistakeable. Just saying that is the limit to my experiences, and like in the story above about the GA and missionaries, there is no real evidence an individual spirit being was the cause, there may have been, but as described they just let fear and negative power into their hearts. I guess I just cannot relate, any more than healing someone, like Jesus did, really expelled a spirit being. And, I'm not saying Jesus didn't do that, no not at all, I'm saying I personally cannot comprehend it that way, that is all.

Allison
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2251

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Allison »

Emily, check this out. It may be as simple and powerful as something like this:

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3498

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by darknesstolight »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:11 am Niemand: ok, let me rephrase. I have felt evil. but, I have never felt it was a spirit being, you know a lost child of god, physically here to hurt me, more like an influence or intangible power, like Satan. We talk about Satan, and he is real, but his influence on us is more like the HG, we feel it, we can comprehend it, but neither are here physically existing as their selves and beings in my home. Not that I haven't been briefly in the presence of both at one time, but it is rare and unique and was unmistakeable. Just saying that is the limit to my experiences, and like in the story above about the GA and missionaries, there is no real evidence an individual spirit being was the cause, there may have been, but as described they just let fear and negative power into their hearts. I guess I just cannot relate, any more than healing someone, like Jesus did, really expelled a spirit being. And, I'm not saying Jesus didn't do that, no not at all, I'm saying I personally cannot comprehend it that way, that is all.
The Holy Ghost is present with me everyday. If it wasn't "physically" with me I'd be dead! 🤣

Now I can appreciate your responses better. You can only comprehend the light you know.

...

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2793
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by TheDuke »

Darkness: I understand what you are saying but you are misunderstanding what I am saying. Sure, w/o the spirit to Christ (not really HG according to scriptures) no human can continue to live on this earth. But, having the spirit of the Lord or HG with us is not the same as physically being in the presence of the celestial being of the HG. The HG can spiritually be everywhere, but physically, he can be only one place at a time. He was present in physical form (represented as a dove but not the dove) when Jesus was baptized. He was present at the pentecost. He was present at the dedication of the Kirtland temple. Other references are to his spirit, which is pervasive.

My point in bringing this up, is simply to say I know the spirit but that I don't believe the HG as a personage is with anyone every day (would really tie him up with worlds to deal with), and the purpose of this discussion that I started was for me to say, that I have had the spirit of the Lord, the spirit of evil, but haven't personally ever had a physical spirit being bother me (that I know of). I don't think that when I get angry that Satan is sitting physically on my shoulder (as you have said in the past Satan mostly comes from within). I'm not denying the physical being of Satan.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3498

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by darknesstolight »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 3:29 pm Darkness: I understand what you are saying but you are misunderstanding what I am saying. Sure, w/o the spirit to Christ (not really HG according to scriptures) no human can continue to live on this earth. But, having the spirit of the Lord or HG with us is not the same as physically being in the presence of the celestial being of the HG. The HG can spiritually be everywhere, but physically, he can be only one place at a time. He was present in physical form (represented as a dove but not the dove) when Jesus was baptized. He was present at the pentecost. He was present at the dedication of the Kirtland temple. Other references are to his spirit, which is pervasive.
TheDuke the Holy Ghost doesn't go anywhere in my life. He doesn't just appear and reappear. He is physically present. He is an integral part of me. He and I are in fact One. I listen to my conscience which has a nature that's been sanctified and made pure. My spirit, a Spirit of God, is now a Holy Spirit of God. How and why? Because of the atonement of Jesus Christ and that I exercise faith in Christ and have a broken heart and a contrite spirit.

We can "always have His spirit". And always does mean always.

If you are missing this in your life and it sounds like you are because I am experiencing something you apparently are not aware of and are interested in having your nature changed and receiving the Holy Ghost then I recommend you carefully listen to and obey the words of King Benjamin
1 And now, it came to pass that when king Benjamin had made an end of speaking the words which had been delivered unto him by the angel of the Lord, that he cast his eyes round about on the multitude, and behold they had fallen to the earth, for the fear of the Lord had come upon them.
2 And they had viewed themselves in their own carnal state, even less than the dust of the earth. And they all cried aloud with one voice, saying: O have mercy, and apply the atoning blood of Christ that we may receive forgiveness of our sins, and our hearts may be purified; for we believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who created heaven and earth, and all things; who shall come down among the children of men.
3 And it came to pass that after they had spoken these words the Spirit of the Lord came upon them, and they were filled with joy, having received a remission of their sins, and having peace of conscience, because of the exceeding faith which they had in Jesus Christ who should come, according to the words which king Benjamin had spoken unto them.
4 And king Benjamin again opened his mouth and began to speak unto them, saying: My friends and my brethren, my kindred and my people, I would again call your attention, that ye may hear and understand the remainder of my words which I shall speak unto you.
5 For behold, if the knowledge of the goodness of God at this time has awakened you to a sense of your nothingness, and your worthless and fallen state—
6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
7 I say, that this is the man who receiveth salvation, through the atonement which was prepared from the foundation of the world for all mankind, which ever were since the fall of Adam, or who are, or who ever shall be, even unto the end of the world.
8 And this is the means whereby salvation cometh. And there is none other salvation save this which hath been spoken of; neither are there any conditions whereby man can be saved except the conditions which I have told you.
9 Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.
10 And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them.
11 And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have tasted of his love, and have received a remission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own nothingness, and his goodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of humility, calling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing steadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel.
12 And behold, I say unto you that if ye do this ye shall always rejoice, and be filled with the love of God, and always retain a remission of your sins; and ye shall grow in the knowledge of the glory of him that created you, or in the knowledge of that which is just and true.
13 And ye will not have a mind to injure one another, but to live peaceably, and to render to every man according to that which is his due.
14 And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, and serve the devil, who is the master of sin, or who is the evil spirit which hath been spoken of by our fathers, he being an enemy to all righteousness.
15 But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another.
16 And also, ye yourselves will succor those that stand in need of your succor; ye will administer of your substance unto him that standeth in need; and ye will not suffer that the beggar putteth up his petition to you in vain, and turn him out to perish.
17 Perhaps thou shalt say: The man has brought upon himself his misery; therefore I will stay my hand, and will not give unto him of my food, nor impart unto him of my substance that he may not suffer, for his punishments are just—
18 But I say unto you, O man, whosoever doeth this the same hath great cause to repent; and except he repenteth of that which he hath done he perisheth forever, and hath no interest in the kingdom of God.
19 For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Being, even God, for all the substance which we have, for both food and raiment, and for gold, and for silver, and for all the riches which we have of every kind?
20 And behold, even at this time, ye have been calling on his name, and begging for a remission of your sins. And has he suffered that ye have begged in vain? Nay; he has poured out his Spirit upon you, and has caused that your hearts should be filled with joy, and has caused that your mouths should be stopped that ye could not find utterance, so exceedingly great was your joy.
21 And now, if God, who has created you, on whom you are dependent for your lives and for all that ye have and are, doth grant unto you whatsoever ye ask that is right, in faith, believing that ye shall receive, O then, how ye ought to impart of the substance that ye have one to another.
22 And if ye judge the man who putteth up his petition to you for your substance that he perish not, and condemn him, how much more just will be your condemnation for withholding your substance, which doth not belong to you but to God, to whom also your life belongeth; and yet ye put up no petition, nor repent of the thing which thou hast done.
23 I say unto you, wo be unto that man, for his substance shall perish with him; and now, I say these things unto those who are rich as pertaining to the things of this world.
24 And again, I say unto the poor, ye who have not and yet have sufficient, that ye remain from day to day; I mean all you who deny the beggar, because ye have not; I would that ye say in your hearts that: I give not because I have not, but if I had I would give.
25 And now, if ye say this in your hearts ye remain guiltless, otherwise ye are condemned; and your condemnation is just for ye covet that which ye have not received.
26 And now, for the sake of these things which I have spoken unto you—that is, for the sake of retaining a remission of your sins from day to day, that ye may walk guiltless before God—I would that ye should impart of your substance to the poor, every man according to that which he hath, such as feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick and administering to their relief, both spiritually and temporally, according to their wants.
27 And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.
28 And I would that ye should remember, that whosoever among you borroweth of his neighbor should return the thing that he borroweth, according as he doth agree, or else thou shalt commit sin; and perhaps thou shalt cause thy neighbor to commit sin also.
29 And finally, I cannot tell you all the things whereby ye may commit sin; for there are divers ways and means, even so many that I cannot number them.
30 But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not.
...


FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1069

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by FoundMyEden »

TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2022, 1:29 pm I wish I knew how to respond. I've never personally encountered an evil spirit (at least that i have recognized). I'm not sure what to make of that other than I really don't know any family member or close friend that has either. While many on here have experiences that they believe to be real (I am not trying to discount anyones' experiences in any way) I don't know of any that can help me relate to them. I guess in my life (so far anyway), evil spirits are not my challenge or mission to overcome.
Duke, You have mentioned in the past a struggle you we’re having with a spouse? Sometimes that load to bear can feel like someone struggling with addictions or evil influences. It can be exhausting and so mentally draining that at times you can question your sanity. (Not sure if you experienced it to that point though. Just a thought.)

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:11 am Niemand: ok, let me rephrase. I have felt evil. but, I have never felt it was a spirit being, you know a lost child of god, physically here to hurt me, more like an influence or intangible power, like Satan. We talk about Satan, and he is real, but his influence on us is more like the HG, we feel it, we can comprehend it, but neither are here physically existing as their selves and beings in my home. Not that I haven't been briefly in the presence of both at one time, but it is rare and unique and was unmistakeable. Just saying that is the limit to my experiences, and like in the story above about the GA and missionaries, there is no real evidence an individual spirit being was the cause, there may have been, but as described they just let fear and negative power into their hearts. I guess I just cannot relate, any more than healing someone, like Jesus did, really expelled a spirit being. And, I'm not saying Jesus didn't do that, no not at all, I'm saying I personally cannot comprehend it that way, that is all.
How can you actually know this if all you rely on is feelings? Most people are so incorrect in this way especially if they have not recieved their second comforter/holy spirit of promise that they are constantly bombarded with evil ideas and don't even understand they are understanding it to be anything less than the holy ghost. Satan is evil, however he has feelings people consider good actually, but how would you know that if you are not a person from God?

Now if someone has never seen heard or actually experienced heaven. What does it look like? And do not just say green grass flowers and a kingdom you cannot visually see in your mind. You cannot comprehend it. People who guess things like this with their spiritual state are damned to hell or even the terrestrial kingdom forever. If you have not seen Jesus himself, the kingdom of heaven itself, in a dream, vision or personally brought to it somehow...you do not even understand what I'm saying. You HAVE TO HAVE THE SAVIOR HIMSELF SAY QUOTE YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE! HE HAS NOT SEEN ANY OF YOU. IF YOU HAVE SEEN A MAN IN PERSON OR A DREAM AND HE HAS SAID SPECIFICALLY THAT YOU ARE SAVED IN THE CELESTIAL KINGDOM YOU ARE DECIEVED BY SATAN HIMSELF!

You have got to have the Holy spirit of promise. Not some guess that you'll be there because you feel okay right now or because you repented recently or because of service and helping others and feeling nice prompting. That is NOT the holy spirit of promise. If you do not have this gift and have not felt incredible amounts of emotion that would litterally, I mean litteraly make you perish in his sight, you have not seen him. So, you can share your spiritual experiences if you want, but God has told me that you have not recieved this at all. Not even a satanic version of it. So, any one actually interested in coming or are you all going to damn yourselves because you don't believe, yes, some random stranger on the internet that is preaching repent at you, so I get it, but I have seen the savior himself and have felt his incredible love and other feelings that will not even make sense to any of you, I try to explain this over fast and testimony meeting where I share about seeing and experiencing the savior and people believe I have this experience. Anyway, I know how to get there.
I am mad that all of you are so prideful for first, #1 getting angry with you for not casting out or doing prayer daily with me while I was being raped by men who are dead. Yes. Dead men raped me. Spirits come from dead people. Where do spirits roam? This earth idiots! Stop thinking they are NOT in the room with you, they are! Cast out so you can actually hear my message because it sound so evil and mean to say this because demons are possessing every single one of you. And if you reject this, it just shows that you don't believe scripture. And I'm also mad that none of you want to actually learn from an actual prophet! Not some random, stupid person who interprets things on the internet or posts conspiracy theories, or some denver snuffer wanna be. But I am receiving a voice. I am a servant actually. Which is greater than a prophet. That is what Jesus revealed to me. I am greater than this davidic servant you speak of. The lord of hosts speaks now, Emily is my servant on this earth! YOU must listen or you will perish in darkness and torment forever! Terrestrial people are wicked in my eyes and do not deserve a crown in the glory of the celestial kingdom! I banish you if you do not come to me! I Am is speaking to the only one that will make it to this glory. You have rejected my servant, their message, and the meaning behind it. Cast yourselves into spiritual darkness forever! Hell is darkness. She is my servant in the making. She found this forum by the spirit as a child. She is supposed to have you support her with your excitement with this message of good news. Her feet are beautiful upon the mountains of utah and the world. I Am is speaking! I AM speaks to this forum because you are to be a light to this dark world and to the evil plaguing it! You are as bad as they are in your hearts set on the things of this world instead of me. Emily is a servant not a prophet. She does not have the authority to say I am a prophet! But that is about it. My servant will be famous and I want you all to either repent, turn from your wicked beliefs about this subject, or come to me because you might have been confused. I am not going to post one more post in this forum and my voice will not reach the ears of all those who could have been saved because you will attack this person so much and argue so much that true servants of Jesus will give up quick and run from her. However if you do not attack her after this post in any way shape or form. I will bless this forum with my voice once more. You do not believe it's me, but give it one more try. It's hard to hear when you're walking in darkness in noonday! Emily was told to write this and I wrote most of it for her. Her mind cannot comprehend what to write anymore to help, she has been forced medication from people who are worse than you. She is my servant not delusional like some are on this forum. Michael Sherwin stop talking about being the davidic servant, if that's you, but if it's a few others you are not. Yes I understand it would be great to have a calling so magnificent but Emily is even greater than him. The davidic servant does not live in utah. He is not waking up yet to his duty but I will force him at this point because people are getting very nervous wondering where a leader is. Lean on Emily at this point until he comes. Prophets are not the leader actually, servants are. Servants are great in my eyes. And that's all I will say! This is emily speaking, please don't do anything stupid like commit suicide. Hell is worse than your feelings.

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2793
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by TheDuke »

I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.

Juliet
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3379

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Juliet »

Emily,

I believe that when you use the title 'God' to describe feelings of anger.... what you may be dealing with is the fact that you don't feel safe to express your anger as yourself. If you have reached out and asked for help multiple times and never felt like you got the help you need, and if you feel unsafe to express your anger, then it makes sense that you would need to make a title of God to give you the authority to vocalize your pain. I don't believe it actually is God though... because if it was God... it wouldn't be for the purpose of expressing your pain and anger. Therefore, when you call yourself God talking through you... I feel this is actually a personality you created and the job of this personality is to protect your main personality, which is Emily. This personality that you named God may not feel safe to share the real truth about how it was created and what bodily trauma you endured to force you to create a God personality. It also may not feel safe to share (or it may not even know) what issues it has currently that are possibly continuing to contribute to your feeling violated.

If you are feeling sensations of being violated at night; consider that you may be experiencing body memories of past events. Unfortunately, this is the only way to heal from trauma; it has to be reprocessed. It is no fun, and you deserve all the support you can get. The fact you have recently gotten off medication may be triggering a healing event and it also may be triggering you to switch personalities. To have a personality login and mention complaints is pretty indicative that you have dissociative identities. The good news is there are lots of available healing resources for this. You can contact a licensed professional from peakstates.com and they can heal dissociative identity disorder in about 3 sessions. You also may need nutritional support to help with what you are going through. I highly recommend looking into renovaworldwide.com and taking their supplement called 'lightning' which will give your brain the micronutrients it needs to be able to heal and stay above it all.

There are a couple other issues that could actually be happening. Yes, it could be demons; but I assume you know how to tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

I just want you to know that I am on your side. I hope you feel loved and supported. I think you are very insightful and look forward to your continued insights.

a couple more things... if you are experiencing a body memory or having any emotional distress, one thing you can do is EMDR -- you can find a youtube video and watch that. Doing EMDR tells your brain that what you are experiencing was in the past and is no longer happening to you in the present, and it can help you switch out of that body memory and get back into the present. If you go to traditional therapy for switching personalities, this is the traditional therapy they will recommend. Here is a good one that I like to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVi7yX9X35A

one thing that really helped me on my healing journey was to understand how my subconscious was created. I learned this from Gary A Flint's book "A Theory and Treatment of your Personality". If you want to read a bit about it... there is a website you can read about it here:

https://www.srastories.com/resources/pr ... ing-method

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3498

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by darknesstolight »

Juliet wrote: May 27th, 2022, 11:10 pm Emily,

I believe that when you use the title 'God' to describe feelings of anger.... what you may be dealing with is the fact that you don't feel safe to express your anger as yourself. If you have reached out and asked for help multiple times and never felt like you got the help you need, and if you feel unsafe to express your anger, then it makes sense that you would need to make a title of God to give you the authority to vocalize your pain. I don't believe it actually is God though... because if it was God... it wouldn't be for the purpose of expressing your pain and anger. Therefore, when you call yourself God talking through you... I feel this is actually a personality you created and the job of this personality is to protect your main personality, which is Emily. This personality that you named God may not feel safe to share the real truth about how it was created and what bodily trauma you endured to force you to create a God personality. It also may not feel safe to share (or it may not even know) what issues it has currently that are possibly continuing to contribute to your feeling violated.

If you are feeling sensations of being violated at night; consider that you may be experiencing body memories of past events. Unfortunately, this is the only way to heal from trauma; it has to be reprocessed. It is no fun, and you deserve all the support you can get. The fact you have recently gotten off medication may be triggering a healing event and it also may be triggering you to switch personalities. To have a personality login and mention complaints is pretty indicative that you have dissociative identities. The good news is there are lots of available healing resources for this. You can contact a licensed professional from peakstates.com and they can heal dissociative identity disorder in about 3 sessions. You also may need nutritional support to help with what you are going through. I highly recommend looking into renovaworldwide.com and taking their supplement called 'lightning' which will give your brain the micronutrients it needs to be able to heal and stay above it all.

There are a couple other issues that could actually be happening. Yes, it could be demons; but I assume you know how to tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

I just want you to know that I am on your side. I hope you feel loved and supported. I think you are very insightful and look forward to your continued insights.

a couple more things... if you are experiencing a body memory or having any emotional distress, one thing you can do is EMDR -- you can find a youtube video and watch that. Doing EMDR tells your brain that what you are experiencing was in the past and is no longer happening to you in the present, and it can help you switch out of that body memory and get back into the present. If you go to traditional therapy for switching personalities, this is the traditional therapy they will recommend. Here is a good one that I like to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVi7yX9X35A

one thing that really helped me on my healing journey was to understand how my subconscious was created. I learned this from Gary A Flint's book "A Theory and Treatment of your Personality". If you want to read a bit about it... there is a website you can read about it here:

https://www.srastories.com/resources/pr ... ing-method
Thank you Juliet.

...

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3498

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by darknesstolight »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:13 pm I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.
TheDuke

If someone is experiencing a reality you aren't its no personal offense to anyone. No need to apologize.

Yeah I'm not interested in worshipping a God that you describe. I'm telling you what I experience and it's not because I'm specialer than you. If you think this is something you'd like carefully read the words of King Benjamin and obey his words. You'll be glad you did.

...

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:13 pm I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.
Your God is not Jesus if you are attacking that post. I am THE SERVANT. Just repent and ask me how to get to the celestial kingdom. I mean it's a great opportunity to see if I'm right or not right? But if not I mean how much time do you waste? 3 minutes? An hour? Either would be fine to figure out if I'm not sane or just being weird.

I am not more special by the way because I am attacked by the devil. I am the least of you. However I am attacked because I am the greatest.

I am trying to save you theDuke.

User avatar
Jonesy
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1389
Contact:

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Jonesy »

XEmilyX wrote: May 28th, 2022, 3:13 am
TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:13 pm I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.
Your God is not Jesus if you are attacking that post. I am THE SERVANT. Just repent and ask me how to get to the celestial kingdom. I mean it's a great opportunity to see if I'm right or not right? But if not I mean how much time do you waste? 3 minutes? An hour? Either would be fine to figure out if I'm not sane or just being weird.

I am not more special by the way because I am attacked by the devil. I am the least of you. However I am attacked because I am the greatest.

I am trying to save you theDuke.
I asked, but you must have missed my post. How do you get to the celestial kingdom?

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

Jonesy wrote: May 28th, 2022, 7:51 am
XEmilyX wrote: May 28th, 2022, 3:13 am
TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:13 pm I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.
Your God is not Jesus if you are attacking that post. I am THE SERVANT. Just repent and ask me how to get to the celestial kingdom. I mean it's a great opportunity to see if I'm right or not right? But if not I mean how much time do you waste? 3 minutes? An hour? Either would be fine to figure out if I'm not sane or just being weird.

I am not more special by the way because I am attacked by the devil. I am the least of you. However I am attacked because I am the greatest.

I am trying to save you theDuke.
I asked, but you must have missed my post. How do you get to the celestial kingdom?
Why do you want to go?

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2793
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by TheDuke »

Darkness: I am not sure what you are saying? I already said other people's reality is not our own and we need to understand their situation and not judge. Yet you say I'm not accepting. If you are worried that I don't believe you've seen Jesus and had your C&E made sure (which I have never said), go back and reread the posts last year with you, me, Amonhi and Seeker. I have not judgement as I was told by the spirit to get away from the discussion and do not want to rehash it. Just reread that if that is what you're implying.

Emily: I'm sorry you are having problems and challenges. I've never attacked you. However, I don't accept that you are "the SERVANT" either. I don't even know what that would mean. I do not believe that the Father, the Son or the Holy Ghost would speak to or through anyone to say to a person (child of god) "I hate you". You claim god said that. I would suggest some introspection on your revelations. Ask god to restated his words to you with love, kindness, and a gentle voice, then type them again and they make more sense to me and those on the forum. As far as you're demons, I have stated that I have no experience with evil beings, just evil in general, so I am of no value. I cannot refute nor accept your statements as I have no experience the spirit testifies nothing to me about it.

Emily: there is one thing I will ask you, if you don't mind. Did this all start when your friend martial asked for money and you realized you have none and your parents and local church refused to provide the money? I ask because this I have seen with my own baby sister. You claim this friend from Africa (who's name is miss-spelled) $40 dollars to live. I'm sorry but this seems like a very typical scam. No one, in any country can be saved from life-or-death by $40. Perhaps as a very wonderful and sensitive person you felt the spirit in his request and feel everyone around you has failed as they will not even spare $40? I mean the title of the OP and the introductory sentences make this seem so. If I were your parents or your bishop or local religious leaders, I too wouldn't send money to Africa in the case as you outlined. I do give people money for charity, but only now those that I know are real, no matter their online story. I'm not sure if this cuts to the matter or if I just misread the beginning as it was hard to follow. You just seem like such a kind person, I cannot see you saying the things so hateful as you have. It isn't you Emily, and it isn't the Lord. You must be in pain and having difficulty sorting these things out. I am praying for your sweet soul but saying everyone, your mother, your father, your sister and everyone on the forum is banned from heaven and god told you to tell everyone, it just isn't the Emily I have been interacting with off-and-on all these years. for what it is worth my friend. May you find a path to peace.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3498

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by darknesstolight »

TheDuke wrote: May 28th, 2022, 12:03 pm Darkness: I am not sure what you are saying? I already said other people's reality is not our own and we need to understand their situation and not judge. Yet you say I'm not accepting. If you are worried that I don't believe you've seen Jesus and had your C&E made sure (which I have never said), go back and reread the posts last year with you, me, Amonhi and Seeker. I have not judgement as I was told by the spirit to get away from the discussion and do not want to rehash it. Just reread that if that is what you're implying.
TheDuke

If you'd like to have the Holy Ghost with you physically all the time then read and obey the words in Mosiah. Based on your own testimony you are not experiencing this wonderful gift and you can like me and millions of others. You'll be glad you did!

...

User avatar
Jonesy
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1389
Contact:

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Jonesy »

XEmilyX wrote: May 28th, 2022, 9:09 am
Jonesy wrote: May 28th, 2022, 7:51 am
XEmilyX wrote: May 28th, 2022, 3:13 am
TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:13 pm I just guess we'll all have to live our lives as the Lord commands us. for those encountering the physical presence of evil spirits, I guess we need more prayer for those with HG sitting on their shoulder and Christ coming to them at their beckon call, I stand amazed. For the rest of us who try and occasionally fail but remain with the spirit of the Lord, perhaps we're just blessed not to have to deal with evil beings and only inner selves and temptations put to us and around us by unseen evil.

But since I know god lives and I know what the spirit is and how it works, I'll just mosey along and leave this thread behind. Sorry for interrupting and trying to help clarify how things work between me and my god.
Your God is not Jesus if you are attacking that post. I am THE SERVANT. Just repent and ask me how to get to the celestial kingdom. I mean it's a great opportunity to see if I'm right or not right? But if not I mean how much time do you waste? 3 minutes? An hour? Either would be fine to figure out if I'm not sane or just being weird.

I am not more special by the way because I am attacked by the devil. I am the least of you. However I am attacked because I am the greatest.

I am trying to save you theDuke.
I asked, but you must have missed my post. How do you get to the celestial kingdom?
Why do you want to go?
That’s a great question. There’s a lot packed in there. I suppose I’m more asking for my family and others to help them get there to live with God. I suppose I want to go because I would have lived a life acceptable to God to be there. To obtain charity and love as God does. I don’t think hell is avoidable for most, but in the end, I desire to live with God.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

TheDuke wrote: May 28th, 2022, 12:03 pm Darkness: I am not sure what you are saying? I already said other people's reality is not our own and we need to understand their situation and not judge. Yet you say I'm not accepting. If you are worried that I don't believe you've seen Jesus and had your C&E made sure (which I have never said), go back and reread the posts last year with you, me, Amonhi and Seeker. I have not judgement as I was told by the spirit to get away from the discussion and do not want to rehash it. Just reread that if that is what you're implying.

However, I don't accept that you are "the SERVANT" either. I don't even know what that would mean. I do not believe that the Father, the Son or the Holy Ghost would speak to or through anyone to say to a person (child of god) "I hate you". You claim god said that.
Darkness? Really? Hmm. Well theduke, you are hereby stripped of your title of being a lord over a kingdom in the next life. This is what I think Jesus will say but I have litterally no idea what he'll say to you actually calling Jesus darkness. I mean wow. Wow. Darkness? Who are you anyway? Are you a witch on the forum? Because I know there is one and if you don't reveal yourself after this post soon you will be well, needing to repent. And that's all I'll say. See this is how I talk! I am too nice for a reason. People don't listen to it anymore and are lulled into carnal security. So, I will ask the lord if he wants to respond to this.
He's not interested in this conversation but if you want, you can tell me where you live because yesterday I had someone in their car wave, wave an obvious ornament that was huge out of their window right when I passed by. She waited for me to turn around. I waited and asked God and he said follow this woman. Why? She was sent by satan. Who waves Hawaiian lays two of them outside their window. Holds them up for a minute. Waits for me to turn around. And THEN drives off to see if I get that I should follow her. So as I follow very far behind wondering where she would take me I followed the voice that said follow her. And I followed far for a reason she turned down an unfamiliar street. God said turn and see where she's taking you and wait by the stopsogn to be safe. I stopped after I turned so people could see me. No one seemed to see that well this random woman was waving lays outside the car window the entire time she was driving to this stop sign. So I pulled over as instructed. Parked. Kept my windows up. Locked my door. And made sure they were locked. She pulled over. Paused. Still holding up the lays in her hands. She turned around, slowly slowly slowly drove near me but on the opposite side of the street. She drove past me. And she knew I was looking at her when she drove away and so she smirked a wicked smirk. My Lord and savior said, drive away to the right! She was turning left so I ran from temptation to see where she was going. I'm not an idiot first off, but it's symbolic and I'm glad I listened to my savior in the last days because she would've lead me to a bad place. I don't know what would've happened if I had not listened. But it would be bad. Period. End of story. So, this voice is not interested in following you in this conversation. You will lead me down a weird path because you are not well, you're attacking the servant of God and we'll, that's bad. So I will have a post tonight that will make a lot more sense and since people have not been nice well, I will be mean like say repent you are wicked! Anyway, not as dramatic when I say it right? God writes scriptures and so it sounds different.
That is all I will say. Thank you for letting me know everyone's hearts in this forum satan. Good. Now leave me alone. Don't be mean when I say repent. Just don't. Anyway. Bye.
Let me say one more thing. Read my post. Did I ever say "I hate you?" I never said that. Spiting vitriol and anger to repent does make people feel this way sometimes but anyway. Bye.

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2793
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by TheDuke »

Emily: sorry, I wasn't clear, I was making my comment on that paragraph to Darknesstolight, a member of this forum. I call him just Darkness for short in our communicays.

BTW "I hate people..." is the title of the OP is it not?

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

TheDuke wrote: May 28th, 2022, 5:14 pm Emily: sorry, I wasn't clear, I was making my comment on that paragraph to Darknesstolight, a member of this forum. I call him just Darkness for short in our communicays.

BTW "I hate people..." is the title of the OP is it not?
Sorry for saying that. That was the LAST TIME I WILL EVER SAY THAT. SO REPENT. BYE.

User avatar
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 11082
Location: The Universe - wherever that is.

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Thinker »

Emily,
I’m praying for you.

User avatar
I Dont Know...
captain of 100
Posts: 365
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand Land of the long white cloud

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by I Dont Know... »

...Emily...this is not the first time you have been given advice...you must be prepared to lay aside Satan for the kingdom of God...you must be prepared to lay aside pride for the glory of humility and suffering...

...you have repeatedly refused to move from your confined position of spiritual attacks...God does not leave you in this position unless it is your desire and of your own doing...sort of like being responsible for your own actions...

...do you know how many people have prayed for you and still do?...but you continue to rail accusations at those who have their own cross to bare...

...you apply most of your efforts to retaining a relationship with Satan and his demons...as long as you do this...because of pride...relief shall not come in this life...

...pray...fast...feast upon the words of Christ...if you require medical intervention then I encourage you to seek it...

...do not seek for God...be God in your own life and let the Holy Ghost prevail...

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6031
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Silver Pie »

In light of latest threads started, it appears that going off the meds was not a wise thing to do. Perhaps the family understood this, but the court apparently understood Emily's legal right to choose for herself. My condolences for the struggles and confusion you are exhibiting. Life isn't easy even at best. Sometimes meds can help us see reality a little clearer.

Post Reply