Another Missionary Story

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Another Missionary Story

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 10th, 2021, 9:42 am Here's another story I heard yesterday.
  • DISCLAIMER: This sister would like to remain on her mission and maintain a good relationship with her MP, as such I cannot divulge information that would expose any personal information or locations. In other words, this is purely anecdotal information. If you don't like that, ignore this and leave (geez, I'm starting to sound like Global Faith).
I went to a wedding reception last night and spoke with a good friend of mine, she and her husband are awake to many of the things happening in the church. The sister missionary in question is the daughter of one of her friends, this is not very far down the chain. This sister was brought into the mission home along with other unvaxxed missionaries (I don't recall if it was all of them or just a few) to have a chat with the MP and mission nurse. This is stateside. He put them all in a circle and began to lecture them about obedience and following the prophet. This sister was adamantly against getting the shot and the spirit had told her that she should not get it, she had spoken to her parents about that as well. So it was a little shocking for this mother to get a phone call from her daughter saying: "I got the shot." Apparently, this MP lectured them and then said something to the effect of, "let's get you guys vaxxinated." EVERY SINGLE ONE of those missionaries got the shot, some of them were in tears afterwards because they were prompted so strongly that they should not get it, but after that lecture they felt that they MUST be obedient. That is how forceful and imposing the lecture was. This sister says she wished she hadn't done it, she didn't know what she was thinking.

This is called mental and spiritual abuse. Bullying. The mother is pissed off, I'm assuming a lawsuit may be in order (if you can win a lawsuit against the devil in his own playground), probably depends on if that sister continues to stay on her mission though.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, the HG can tell you the truth of all things.
It is attempted murder and the MP has lived too long already. If it was my daughter, he would have breathed his last breath.

Mission Presidents need to stop and consider what incredibly easy targets they are. Getting away with deleting a MP is like taking candy from a baby. Even under surveillance. Their Bishop and Area Leaders may approve of attempted murder and sterilization of innocent young women, but God does not and their lives can be cut short. Not suggesting anything. Just stating the obvious.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:14 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: October 11th, 2021, 5:02 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 10th, 2021, 9:42 am Here's another story I heard yesterday.
  • DISCLAIMER: This sister would like to remain on her mission and maintain a good relationship with her MP, as such I cannot divulge information that would expose any personal information or locations. In other words, this is purely anecdotal information. If you don't like that, ignore this and leave (geez, I'm starting to sound like Global Faith).
I went to a wedding reception last night and spoke with a good friend of mine, she and her husband are awake to many of the things happening in the church. The sister missionary in question is the daughter of one of her friends, this is not very far down the chain. This sister was brought into the mission home along with other unvaxxed missionaries (I don't recall if it was all of them or just a few) to have a chat with the MP and mission nurse. This is stateside. He put them all in a circle and began to lecture them about obedience and following the prophet. This sister was adamantly against getting the shot and the spirit had told her that she should not get it, she had spoken to her parents about that as well. So it was a little shocking for this mother to get a phone call from her daughter saying: "I got the shot." Apparently, this MP lectured them and then said something to the effect of, "let's get you guys vaxxinated." EVERY SINGLE ONE of those missionaries got the shot, some of them were in tears afterwards because they were prompted so strongly that they should not get it, but after that lecture they felt that they MUST be obedient. That is how forceful and imposing the lecture was. This sister says she wished she hadn't done it, she didn't know what she was thinking.

This is called mental and spiritual abuse. Bullying. The mother is pissed off, I'm assuming a lawsuit may be in order (if you can win a lawsuit against the devil in his own playground), probably depends on if that sister continues to stay on her mission though.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, the HG can tell you the truth of all things.

I think this is the worst missionary story I've ever heard. There is a special place in Hell for bullies that ruin the lives of innocent young women like this. How can any of these sisters ever sit in an interview with this MP knowing he violated them this way? He not only ruined their missions, but, their testimonies, and their lives. So sad. May Father help them all.
I was seriously shocked. But after what I’ve literally seen from some church leaders with my own eyes, as well as all the stories I’ve seen now... I can only hope to God that it doesn’t get much worse than this. I’m with you.
MPs do what they are told. What that means is that their leadership approves. What that means is that their is no crime or sin that the leadership will not commit in order to bring about the goals of the WEF. Many people die from the shot so it means that committing cold blooded murder is acceptable in order to prove that one is following the profit.
Last edited by Fred on October 11th, 2021, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Fred wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:14 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: October 11th, 2021, 5:02 pm

I think this is the worst missionary story I've ever heard. There is a special place in Hell for bullies that ruin the lives of innocent young women like this. How can any of these sisters ever sit in an interview with this MP knowing he violated them this way? He not only ruined their missions, but, their testimonies, and their lives. So sad. May Father help them all.
I was seriously shocked. But after what I’ve literally seen from some church leaders with my own eyes, as well as all the stories I’ve seen now... I can only hope to God that it doesn’t get much worse than this. I’m with you.
MPs do what they are told. What that means is that their leadership approves. What that means is that their is no crime or sin that the leadership will not commit in order to bring about the goals of the WEF. Many people die from the shot so it means that committing cold blooded murder is acceptable in order to prove that one is following the profit.
*elders and sisters

Blind obedience. It is the core doctrine of the church now, apparent every time one of them has to make a decision. Who gives a **** about missionaries lives, we must comply.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

The divide widens.

The separation accelerates.

Our enemies identify themselves.

Arrogance and contempt mark their path.

Bad pennies drive out the good.

One cannot choose.

One is chosen.

Sir H

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

My missionary friends love my views...
9965DCC5-3B95-4E6C-A630-D7F3978FD889.jpeg
9965DCC5-3B95-4E6C-A630-D7F3978FD889.jpeg (235.09 KiB) Viewed 459 times

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

I’ve shared these messages before, but this is a good thread for them.
97B1D566-723C-4AB8-A408-4076A76F54C5.jpeg
97B1D566-723C-4AB8-A408-4076A76F54C5.jpeg (78.8 KiB) Viewed 453 times
61564F9A-131A-41B0-B5D2-850ADFC51DC8.jpeg
61564F9A-131A-41B0-B5D2-850ADFC51DC8.jpeg (90.99 KiB) Viewed 453 times

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:54 pm My missionary friends love my views...
FF88291D-1471-4359-AA45-034C9E244E73.jpeg
FF88291D-1471-4359-AA45-034C9E244E73.jpeg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 406 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:54 pm My missionary friends love my views...

So since it is dangerous and does sterilize as well as make some people deathly ill, and sometimes kill, what does it say about RMN that he does not care?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Fred wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:30 am

So since it is dangerous and does sterilize as well as make some people deathly ill, and sometimes kill, what does it say about RMN that he does not care?
He definitely cares...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:51 am

He definitely cares...
About what?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Fred wrote: November 28th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:51 am

He definitely cares...
About what?
His agenda.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The same thing is happening as is happened to Daniel, Shadrack, Meshack, and Abednego. When one listens to the Holy Spirit, one does not need the validation of kings and magistrates. In fact, one can have the courage to stand against them humbly and quietly. No one is forced to serve a mission right now. If serving a mission causes a person to compromise their morality then it's best not to serve. If the church openly shut down missionary work it would call so much attention to the church that the NWO would think that the church was against them. Jesus asked us to agree with our enemy, not so as to be traitors, but so we don't go to jail.

A good war general plays a good game of strategy and we have been warned in the days ahead if we don't follow the Holy Spirit we are not going to survive.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: October 7th, 2021, 7:02 pm
Niemand wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:56 pm How does the 100 employee thing work here? They aren't employees.
Biden signed off on an EO that essentially requires all companies that have 100+ employees to get their shots or be tested weekly.

But what constitutes an "employee" might vary from state to state. Pretty much every mission in the US has more than a hundred missionaries.
An employee in any country requires payment. A satanist may consider a commission salesperson an employee, but volunteer is completely different, regardless of country, planet, or universe.