Russell "Golden Calf" Nelson

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
762X545
captain of 100

Russell "Golden Calf" Nelson

Post by 762X545 »

Mosiah 12:36 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing in the heaven above, or things which is in the earth beneath

2 Kings 17:12 For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing
Russell_M_Nelson_Birthday_0001.jpg
Russell_M_Nelson_Birthday_0001.jpg (130.46 KiB) Viewed 1847 times

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Russell "Golden Calf" Nelson

Post by The Red Pill »

Reminds me of a game show host.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

hehe

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Oh my, I can see this thread getting out of control. Get your popcorn ready...

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

a4fa7fac9b9cf533bed7a5a081699f9c.png
a4fa7fac9b9cf533bed7a5a081699f9c.png (377.15 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
Viktor from the Underworld series, maybe? I see it.....😁

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Fools mock but they will mourn...

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Subcomandante wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 7:59 pm Fools mock but they will mourn...
We fools are in mourning already. For Zion was lost and is not yet found.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Pazooka wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:16 pm
Zion is in your heart, not in a church or in a prophet. It took me the first 19 years of my life to figure this out, the church and the prophets guide (not control) me in my journey.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Pazooka wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:16 pm
Spot on! While Nelson and company preach all is well in Zion and long live Zion, some of us are weeping for Zion.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 7:56 pm Oh my, I can see this thread getting out of control.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Zero prophecies.
Zero examples of doing anything that would qualify as seering.
Zero revelations.
Walks with the powers of the world in the covid lie.
Claims to be a prophet on the same level as Joseph Smith and Moses.
A fraud and a clown.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:36 pm Claims to be a prophet on the same level as Joseph Smith and Moses.
Nope. He has never claimed this.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Atticus wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:07 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:36 pm Claims to be a prophet on the same level as Joseph Smith and Moses.
It is a foundational aspect of LDS theology. Throughout the decades they've made statements like "just as the prophets of old" and that their words are more relevant than scripture of old. That is blasphemy. These liars don't come near the import of the words God spoke through any of his legitimate prophets we know of in scripture, let alone prophets on the level of import as Moses or Joseph Smith.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Newsroom wrote:Modern apostles and prophets are a distinctive characteristic of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Church members view senior Church leaders β€” Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and the presidents of the Church that followed β€” as prophets of God in the same way they view Abraham, Moses, Isaiah and the apostles in the day of Jesus Christ. Russell M. Nelson is the current president and prophet of the Church.

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... revelation

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:10 pm
It is a foundational aspect of LDS theology.
Not true.
BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:10 pm I know it gives you seething anger that more people are waking up to the great LDS leadership lie, keeping the Book of Mormon and tossing the trash so try and look at some comforting words from prophet, seer and revelator Nelson and have a good night πŸ˜ƒ
Seething anger?

Pretty sure it's the backbiters, false accusers and mockers who are the ones who are seething with anger.

As for me, I think it's a real tragedy that there are so many bitter angery apostates who hate the Lord's church and aren't content to just leave, but instead want to lead others down the same forbidden paths they are wandering on.

I feel a certain obligation as a true believer to try and prevent the apostates from the destroying the testimonies of others and leading them down to hell.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Atticus wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:49 pm
Not true.
BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:10 pm I know it gives you seething anger that more people are waking up to the great LDS leadership lie, keeping the Book of Mormon and tossing the trash so try and look at some comforting words from prophet, seer and revelator Nelson and have a good night πŸ˜ƒ
Seething anger?

Pretty sure it's the backbiters, false accusers and mockers who are the ones who are seething with anger.

As for me, I think it's a real tragedy that there are so many bitter angery apostates who hate the Lord's church and aren't content to just leave, but instead want to lead others down the same forbidden paths they are wandering on.

I feel a certain obligation as a true believer to try and prevent the apostates from the destroying the testimonies of others and leading them down to hell.
The hatred in their posts is so clear that they make them selves look bad, im not worried about testimonies being turned because of it. What Im most concerned about is their continual whining over a voluntary religion that does not force them to do anything. Leaving a religion is such a freeing experience. I only had to go inactive to feel a burden release from the religious way of living, it didnt take long for the spirit to teach me that the burdens are there for a reason and I need to stick it out/ endure to the end.

Its not healthy to live with anger and hatred in ones heart and speaking ill will about any religion if its LDS, Buddhist or Islam is a definite sign of dark energy.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

randyps wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 10:13 pm
Atticus wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 9:49 pm
Not true.
Seething anger?

The hatred in their posts is so clear that they make them selves look bad, im not worried about testimonies being turned because of it. What Im most concerned about is their continual whining over a voluntary religion that does not force them to do anything. Leaving a religion is such a freeing experience. I only had to go inactive to feel a burden release from the religious way of living, it didnt take long for the spirit to teach me that the burdens are there for a reason and I need to stick it out/ endure to the end.

Its not healthy to live with anger and hatred in ones heart and speaking ill will about any religion if its LDS, Buddhist or Islam is a definite sign of dark energy.
It isn't hatred and anger so much as a sense of painful sadness and recognition that we, as a church, have fallen so far that the Lord allowed that charlatan to become the President of the Church. He looks just like a prophet, he talks as if he were a prophet, and then he betrays the doctrine and murders people with the Covid-19 vaccines. He supports the gadiantons in the government and the United Nations and takes sacred tithing funds and donates them to UNICEF and the NAACP, both of which heavily support abortion on demand.

There are so many places in the scriptures that talk about the Church's apostasy. Have you not read Isaiah? Read Isaiah 1, or 2, or 28, or almost any chapter in Isaiah and if you have the Spirit of prophecy you will understand what Isaiah is teaching about today's Church. After all, the Lord taught concerning Isaiah, "And all things that he spake have been and shall be, even according to the words which he spake." This means that Isaiah used things that had happened to represent things that will happen (they have been and shall be).

So have you read Daniel? Amos? The Doctrine and Covenants? If so, how can you be blind to what the Church is being twisted into and not understand how we as a people are blind and deaf?
Last edited by Atrasado on May 19th, 2022, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Atrasado wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 10:33 pm There are so many places in the scriptures that talk about the Church's apostacy. Have you not read Isaiah? Read Isaiah 1, or 2, or 28, or almost any chapter in Isaiah and if you have the Spirit of prophecy you will understand what is happening. Daniel? Amos? The Doctrine and Covenants? How can you be blind to what the Church is being twisted into?
Obviously none of this applies to the holy organization run by god himself today.

It’s like what JohnnyL said in another thread, you just view Nelson like satan views Jesus.

πŸ˜‰

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

I think the fools - are the ones in their "big and spacious building" on Temple Square.

Last edited by Being There on May 18th, 2022, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:36 pm Zero prophecies.
Zero revelations.
A fraud and a clown.
Incorrect on the first four counts and the last count. Fifth count, not only does he claim to be a prophet on the same level as Joseph Smith and Moses were, he IS a prophet on their same level.

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

Subcomandante wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 11:07 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:36 pm Zero prophecies.
Zero revelations.
A fraud and a clown.
Incorrect on the first four counts and the last count. Fifth count, not only does he claim to be a prophet on the same level as Joseph Smith and Moses were, he IS a prophet on their same level.
Where are the fruits of your claim?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Just curious, what does RMN mean when he says that, "I am the Lord's prophet"? At the very least he is putting himself in the ball park, even in the same line-up with those clean-up hitters like Moses and Joseph.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

ransomme wrote: ↑May 18th, 2022, 12:49 am
Just curious, what does RMN mean when he says that, "I am the Lord's prophet"? At the very least he is putting himself in the ball park, even in the same line-up with those clean-up hitters like Moses and Joseph.
It means nothing to my Catholic friends and anyone else that is non-mormon. It should mean nothing to anyone who is not in the boat. If someone is in the boat and still whining like the rest of the complainers then find another "self proclaimed" prophets boat to sail in.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

randyps wrote: ↑May 18th, 2022, 12:56 am
ransomme wrote: ↑May 18th, 2022, 12:49 am
It means nothing to my Catholic friends and anyone else that is non-mormon. It should mean nothing to you if you are not in the boat. If you are in the boat and still whining like the rest of the complainers then find another boat to sail on.
One thing that matters is what RMN thinks he means, and what Atticus thinks it means.

Yes I am still in "the boat", I am trying to follow Christ. It is heartbreaking to discover the depths of the things done in God's name, especially within the Church that God established through Joseph Smith. I find community and fellowship within the Church, why should I deny myself that? I just don't participate in this kind of idol worship. In fact, I am trying to get rid of all my idols. I don't preach against RMN etc in Church, because when I teach Elders Quorum or Sunday School it is about the Lord and us, not a middle man. I see this place as a :twisted: "safe space" :twisted: where people are trying to have open and honest discussions.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 7:42 pm hehe
This just makes me think of how in the books President Snow's breath was supposed to be so bad due to some health problem he had to have flowers to cover it up.

The Capitol in the Hunger Games also appears to be located in the Rocky Mountains in most interpretations too. Hmmm....

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 8:32 pm
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑May 17th, 2022, 7:56 pm Oh my, I can see this thread getting out of control.
Way before your time - and mine! - but it reminds me a bit of Anthony Quinn in Zorba the Greek

President Ruselos Nelsonos?