News Flash--Biden Is Handing US Sovereignty To The W.H.O. and C.C.P. In 2 Weeks

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

May 11, 2022 • by DailyClout
From May 22-28, 2022, the 75th World Health Assembly will convene at United Nations headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, with delegates from 194 nations to formalize an International Pandemic Treaty that will supersede the US Constitution and centralize global power under the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO has for years been infiltrated and controlled by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). In January 2020, when the virus first appeared in Wuhan, China, the WHO spread CCP propaganda that the virus was “contained” to facilitate the CCP strategy to spread to virus globally. In March 2020 the WHO then pushed democratic nations to implement the totalitarian powers the Chinese government inflicts upon its’ 1.5 billion citizens: lockdowns, mandates, vaccine passports, digital “health” surveillance.

The Pandemic Treaty will give the WHO and the CCP the political clout to frame global narratives and control to advance the CCP’s hegemonic ambitions, and Biden has made clear that he will defer to the CCP’s commands.

In January 2022, the Biden Administration submitted amendments to 13 articles of the treaty ceding US sovereignity and legal authority to the CCP controlled WHO. If these amendments are approved, the WHO will have the power to declare an “international health emergency” nullifying the powers of nation states. This was done in the dark of night; on January 18th, 2022, Biden officials proposed these amendments and pushed other nations, like Canada and the UK, to sign the treaty, but made no official statement or held a single press conference.

THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ATTACK ON OUR SOVEREIGNTY IN US HISTORY.

Researcher James Roguski exposed this on his site DontYouDare.info – READ HIS POST: “Wake Up and Smell the Burning of the Constitution.”

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/wak ... ing-of?s=r

Roguski writes: “What would YOU do if you learned that a United States’ delegate to the World Health Organization had submitted a proposal to transfer the sovereignty of 194 nations over to the WHO??”
US corporate media is dead silent about Biden’s support for the CCP backed WHO Pandemic Treaty because they’ve earned millions in ad revenue from the CCP, in return for covering up the CCP’s COVID-19 pandemic, how Dr. Fauci’s sent millions of US taxpayer dollars to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and the brutal crackdowns happening today in Shanghai, Beijing and hundreds of cities in China, where CCP officials in hazmat suits break down doors to drag citizens to quarantine centers and viciously beat and arrest anyone breaking lockdown orders by going outside to search for food.

INDIA’s news channel WION is reporting on the Chinese government’s vicious assaults on its own citizens, happening now, getting ZERO coverage in US media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAyEemrAvfo

This totalitarian model of governance could soon be implemented in the United States. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is pushing hard for unconstitutional regulations to create quarantine centers where citizens can be held without cause on the governor’s orders for being a “threat to public health.”

A UN report from May 2021 called for more powers for the WHO stating that, “In its current form, the WHO does not possess such powers …To move on with the treaty, WHO therefore needs to be empowered — financially, and politically… “The treaty should possess an adaptable incentive regime, [including] sanctions such as public reprimands, economic sanctions, or denial of benefits. “

Here is the document with the proposed amendments submitted by the U.S. federal government. Pay particular attention to Article 12: Section 2 on page 8 of the document.

On DontYouDare.info creator James Roguski posted a video where he stated the core of these proposed changes go back to China. “We’re saying it’s an emergency. We’re going to lock everybody down. We’re stepping in…They want to grab power. They’re changing article 12, section 2 (of the International Health Regulations) and it effectively wipes out 194 nations’ sovereignty to decide whether or not they allow an international organization to step in.”

All polling reveals that the majority of US citizens now realize that President Biden is dangerously compromised by the Communist China. The Biden family has for years enriched themselves with CCP bribes and kickbacks, and now the Bidens are selling out the United States to the CCP’s totalitarian dictatorship, which has ruled the world’s largest nation with an iron fist for 74 years, slaughtered 60-80 million people in state-sponsored genocides and famines, forbids freedom of speech or religion, unleashed hell with its pandemic, and is now set to stage a global coup.

In May 2019, the CCP walked away from a trade deal with the US that would have bound them to international norms and standards, which they violated for decades. The CCP then declared a “People’s War” on the US with their doctrine of “unrestricted warfare” – deploying biological, information and economic warfare to “destroy America from within.” The CCP Virus cost the US $55 trillion in damages, America is ravaged by inflation, food shortages, supply chain crises, and the leading cause of death in the US is Chinese manufactured Fentanyl, pouring through the open Southern Border. While corporate media hysterically beats the drums of war over Ukraine.

From May 22-28 in Geneva, Switzerland, WHO members will be voting on the Biden-backed amendments that will hand over our national sovereignty and authority to an unelected UN body, whose 2nd largest donor is the Gates Foundation, blatantly advancing the CCP’s global coup. During the same week, May 24th, 2022, Biden is set to remove Title 14, which will accelerate the ongoing invasion of America’s southern border.

Treaties need to be ratified by the US Senate. Senators must hear from their constituents and demand hearings. Briefs must be sent to the Supreme Court to investigate why Biden officials have not followed proper protocols.

SOUND THE ALARM – ACTIVIST TOOLKIT

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/sound-the-alarm?s=w

Quick link to ACTIVIST TOOLBOX: StopTheWHO.com

Quick link to EVIDENCE: DontYouDare.INFO

EMAIL AND CALL ALL SENATORS – NOT JUST YOUR HOME SENATORS

ACT NOW: WE ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS!!!

https://dailyclout.io/biden-is-handing- ... n-2-weeks/

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: News Flash--Biden Is Handing US Sovereignty To The W.H.O. and C.C.P. In 2 Weeks

Post by Thinker »

It is very concerning.
For those in the US, write your rep: https://www.house.gov/representatives/f ... esentative

A comment:
“The US President does not have the power to make treaties without 2/3 vote from the Senate!!!”
Also, this infringes on constitutional rights like right to one’s body/health & it’s against international law stating medical coercion is illegal.

That said, part of the article in OP claiming China is to blame for covid is deceptive propaganda.
1) There was no real pandemic - just media/PSY OPS hypochondriac flu season &
2) Bill Gates applied for coronavirus patent in 2014, approved 2018… not to mention “Event 201” pandemic practice scenario in NYC fall of 2019.

Why is China made to look like the only 1 to blame? Especially when it, North Korea, Israel, Cuba & other communist bs were established by cabal - it didn’t all come from China. I think they are using any & all attempts at “divide & conquer.”

Bill gates gave his informed educated guess that “the next one will get people’s attention” - suggesting a serious pandemic. WEF covid $ lasts through 2025. When brainstorming new world order possibilities, I think it was Regan who gave a silly suggestion to unite the world by a pretend ufo/alien invasion. After so many played along so well with covid fear mongering, it seems that’ll be their tactic.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: News Flash--Biden Is Handing US Sovereignty To The W.H.O. and C.C.P. In 2 Weeks

Post by LDS Physician »

Thinker wrote: May 15th, 2022, 6:36 pm It is very concerning.
For those in the US, write your rep: https://www.house.gov/representatives/f ... esentative

A comment:
“The US President does not have the power to make treaties without 2/3 vote from the Senate!!!”
Also, this infringes on constitutional rights like right to one’s body/health & it’s against international law stating medical coercion is illegal.

That said, part of the article in OP claiming China is to blame for covid is deceptive propaganda.
2) Bill Gates applied for coronavirus patent in 2014, approved 2018… not to mention “Event 201” pandemic practice scenario in NYC fall of 2019.

Why is China made to look like the only 1 to blame? Especially when it, North Korea, Israel, Cuba & other communist bs were established by cabal - it didn’t all come from China. I think they are using any & all attempts at “divide & conquer.”

Bill gates gave his informed educated guess that “the next one will get people’s attention” - suggesting a serious pandemic. WEF covid $ lasts through 2025. When brainstorming new world order possibilities, I think it was Regan who gave a silly suggestion to unite the world by a pretend ufo/alien invasion. After so many played along so well with covid fear mongering, it seems that’ll be their tactic.
I think they'll go with the simpler route: food.

Cause food shortages and America will implode from the inside ... and very quickly.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

I suppose this might be something that our prophet would like happening, being that he and "his church" have changed the name on the UN website to "Church of Latter Day Saints".....hmmmm... wonder why he left off our Savior's name!!!!!!????????

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

moonwhim wrote: May 15th, 2022, 9:21 pm I suppose this might be something that our prophet would like happening, being that he and "his church" have changed the name on the UN website to "Church of Latter Day Saints".....hmmmm... wonder why he left off our Savior's name!!!!!!????????
To be honest, I think that was an executive decision made by the satanists at the U.N.

The name of Christ is not allowed to be mentioned within the temple of satan.

But who knows? Maybe RMN and the gang were the ones to give the thumbs up on it?

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

I think what we should take away from this is that this is a 9/11 like attack on the U.S. Constitution. This is a clash of Constitutions between the U.N. Constitution and the U.S. Constitution! In other words we're at the point of Joseph Smith's prophecy about the Elders of Israel saving the U.S. Constitution that hangs by a single thread. This tells me we win over this effort to through the U.S. Constitution under the bus!

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

No treaty can 'supersede' the US constitution. Some people believe otherwise because of a misunderstanding of semantics. The 1828 Webster dictionary will clear this up and I will not look it up for anyone at this time.

Here is where I draw the line. No threat will make me surrender. Pray your county sheriff is 100% devoted the the Constitution, like ours is. Jesus Christ has my back and my life is in His hands.

I guess now is the time for me to be loud and call attention to myself about this.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Haven't you heard? Being American isn't important. You have too many logo shirts in your closet.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

HeberC wrote: May 16th, 2022, 12:32 pm No treaty can 'supersede' the US constitution.

They're doing it anyway under a Global Perpetual Pandemic Emergency! The only thing the World Health Organization (WHO) has to do is yell FIRE, then all 194 signatory nations will proceed in lock-step in carrying out a mandatory protocol--lock-downs, gun confiscations, change the Sustainable Development Goals into Sustainable Development mandates, order mandatory vaccinations and mandatory vaccine passports.

Some people believe otherwise because of a misunderstanding of semantics. The 1828 Webster dictionary will clear this up and I will not look it up for anyone at this time.

Websters dictionary is useless when the means of communication, laws and all policies is spoken in commie-speak (ezopovski). For example "marriage" has now been extended to mean a same sex union. The WHO has redefined "pandemic" to mean the common flu and theoretically could include obesity. They did the same with the word "refugee" and "asylum seeker." The powers-that-be keep moving the goal posts and words are redefined to meet an agenda.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

"The saddest epitaph carved in memory of a vanished liberty, is that it was lost, lost by its possessors who failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." Gorge Sutherland

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Good. It will bear far less guilt when we have to shoot foreign powers vs our own countrymen.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

A comment:

Perhaps in the past, the western "cabal" infused China and Russia with communism to further their ends, but essentially made a deal with the devil, and now the tables are turned, and China and Russia are calling the shots. They determine what the cabal does and says.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Sarah wrote: May 17th, 2022, 9:49 am

A comment:

Perhaps in the past, the western "cabal" infused China and Russia with communism to further their ends, but essentially made a deal with the devil, and now the tables are turned, and China and Russia are calling the shots. They determine what the cabal does and says.
You don't think it's the other way around? That the Illuminati is pulling the stings on China and Russia? To me they all seem like mere pieces of a world domination game.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

GeeR wrote: May 16th, 2022, 11:18 am In other words we're at the point of Joseph Smith's prophecy about the Elders of Israel saving the U.S. Constitution that hangs by a single thread.
The question is "Who are the Elders of Israel?". With the church full in with the WHO and UN, it looks like IF the Constitution is saved, it will not involve any LDS organization.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

OPMissionary wrote: May 17th, 2022, 10:42 am
Sarah wrote: May 17th, 2022, 9:49 am

A comment:

You don't think it's the other way around? That the Illuminati is pulling the stings on China and Russia? To me they all seem like mere pieces of a world domination game.
Perhaps they think they are pulling some strings, but only because the Russians and Chinese are doing deals with them. But it comes down the big guns, and economics. They all know the West is collapsing economically and it's military might is becoming weaker and weaker as time goes on, in comparison to these other powers. Russia and China and all their friends have combined to take America and Israel out. It has been that way for along time. Who knows what the western elites have been promised for cooperating for orchestrating the downfall of the West.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
6ghhao.jpg
6ghhao.jpg (65.53 KiB) Viewed 763 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Sarah wrote: May 17th, 2022, 9:49 amPerhaps in the past, the western "cabal" infused China and Russia with communism to further their ends, but essentially made a deal with the devil, and now the tables are turned, and China and Russia are calling the shots. They determine what the cabal does and says.
International wickedness orchestration is becoming increasingly obvious. But those initiating wickedness are hiding behind pawns, bishops, knights etc. Look at the root of communism & you find a Jewish man (Marx) from rabbis on each side of his family, who died just prior to the protocols (meeting minutes) being discovered.

” Ginsberg’s call for an aggressive Jewish nationalism is clearly mirrored in Protocol No. 5:

From The Protocols: “We shall so wear down the Goyim that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority which by its position will enable us to absorb all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government.”…

https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=534

If enough people realized this 50 years ago, we might have had a chance, but as it is, there’s too much pc bs & fear of seeming hateful… so people don’t see what is right in front of them. It is deceptive though - many real Jews were killed by fake ones. Most are not ethnically nor religiously Jewish - so it’s more like a secret club. Eg., Trump isn’t jew yet he is (converted) because he has to be to be a certain pawn. Look how the indoctrination has influenced our church & other religions! That Jewish rabbi interviewing Holland during the lockdowns who amazingly admitted to this rabbi “he’d been a bad boy” as if it is he who Holland answers to. That was eye-opening.
It is illegal in some areas to even state facts that make the STATE of Israel look bad.
  • ”If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.” – Voltaire
Hopefully more can figure out how to navigate by distinguishing between truth & deception.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Image23 min summary of the protocols:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DtyHbPH8HGVQ/

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Newsflash - Biden doesn’t have the authority to do this.

Now, do enough people know that to make a difference? <shrug>

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Thinker wrote: May 17th, 2022, 5:54 pm
Sarah wrote: May 17th, 2022, 9:49 amPerhaps in the past, the western "cabal" infused China and Russia with communism to further their ends, but essentially made a deal with the devil, and now the tables are turned, and China and Russia are calling the shots. They determine what the cabal does and says.
International wickedness orchestration is becoming increasingly obvious. But those initiating wickedness are hiding behind pawns, bishops, knights etc. Look at the root of communism & you find a Jewish man (Marx) from rabbis on each side of his family, who died just prior to the protocols (meeting minutes) being discovered.

” Ginsberg’s call for an aggressive Jewish nationalism is clearly mirrored in Protocol No. 5:

From The Protocols: “We shall so wear down the Goyim that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority which by its position will enable us to absorb all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government.”…

If enough people realized this 50 years ago, we might have had a chance, but as it is, there’s too much pc bs & fear of seeming hateful… so people don’t see what is right in front of them. It is deceptive though - many real Jews were killed by fake ones. Most are not ethnically nor religiously Jewish - so it’s more like a secret club. Eg., Trump isn’t jew yet he is (converted) because he has to be to be a certain pawn. Look how the indoctrination has influenced our church & other religions! That Jewish rabbi interviewing Holland during the lockdowns who amazingly admitted to this rabbi “he’d been a bad boy” as if it is he who Holland answers to. That was eye-opening.
It is illegal in some areas to even state facts that make the STATE of Israel look bad.
  • ”If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.” – Voltaire
Hopefully more can figure out how to navigate by distinguishing between truth & deception.
My understanding is that communism actually started with the Vatican and the Jesuit order. As the Catholics started coming over to South America in the 16 or 1700's, they experimented with these communistic or communal orders, but always with Jesuit leadership and control. Karl Marx was trained at a Jesuit school, and wrote against Jews. This guy started me on this way of thinking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEev1rOnlDY

The church (Whore) and communist leaders (Beast) use Jews to do their dirty work, just like they use Americans and their wealth to do their dirty work. They are fake Jews indeed. The real enemies are those using Jews and Americans as the scapegoat for evil conspiracies to take over the world. But the Jews in general are not trying to take over the world.

It's also no accident that the Protocols originated from Russia...

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Sarah wrote: May 17th, 2022, 7:54 pm
Thinker wrote: May 17th, 2022, 5:54 pm

My understanding is that communism actually started with the Vatican and the Jesuit order. As the Catholics started coming over to South America in the 16 or 1700's, they experimented with these communistic or communal orders, but always with Jesuit leadership and control. Karl Marx was trained at a Jesuit school, and wrote against Jews. This guy started me on this way of thinking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEev1rOnlDY

The church (Whore) and communist leaders (Beast) use Jews to do their dirty work, just like they use Americans and their wealth to do their dirty work. They are fake Jews indeed. The real enemies are those using Jews and Americans as the scapegoat for evil conspiracies to take over the world. But the Jews in general are not trying to take over the world.

It's also no accident that the Protocols originated from Russia...
Going through his video list, and listening to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50megZiTLAI

So far so good

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Just saw this Pope Francis quote posted on the China Uncensored channel:

"“It it has been said many times and my response has always been that, if anything, it is the communists who think like Christians. Christ spoke of a society where the poor, the weak and the marginalized have the right to decide. Not demagogues, not Barabbas, but the people, the poor, whether they have faith in a transcendent God or not. It is they who must help to achieve equality and freedom”.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Gee I thought communism started in Kirkland OH?