Servant of the Lord

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Servant of the Lord

Post by XEmilyX »

Everyone I am a servant of Jesus please listen to what I say. This was another post in a thread. I want others to hear it if they haven't seen it from that thread.

This is your only shot, stop messing around, get your life in order and repent. Most people do not make it to the celestial kingdom, I know this, I had a dream from the almighty about it when I was young, I am like Samuel who heard the voice of the Lord, I am like Moses when he saw Jesus face to face, I am like joseph smith when he saw the savior, I saw Him in a dream and I will make it, while my mother won't, and she's a good faithful member of the lds church. Get the second comforter or more sure word of promise. Get it or you won't make it. I was given this when I was young and am meant to be an example to all who make it to the celestial kingdom. I am going to be a great person in this world, even if it's in the millennium.

I am a messenger, I was assigned this when I was young from a dream I also had been inspired with from the savior, who is guiding these words right now. Repent. Get your life in order and for those who actually want to make it, I'm sorry to say but your probably not going to make it. My mother thinks she's going to make it, but she's not. Much like laman and lemuel that haven't partaken of the fruit and ran off, my mother is doing this by being an average person, someone who doesn't care as much about spirituality. I do not quite know what differentiates everyone in the world and the ten or twenty that make it, (that's just an example of how bad it is. Yes that's about the number I saw amongst the billions upon billions of people who don't make it back to Jesus or father in the celestial kingdom). I am raising a warning bell a trumpet of warning to all on this forum, you're not making it. I'm telling this to you because it will hurt worse when you go to heaven thinking you made it when you haven't. My dream was symbolic, I do not know everything as to how a person makes it and I beg to God that he tell me finally so I can save my mother and my family that won't make it, my good family, my just family, my patriotic family, my family that reads scriptures once in a while, my family that prays over the food, they will not make it. And I will be alone in the celestial kingdom in a certain way because they don't want it. My angels keep saying that it's just because they don't want it and it doesn't make any sense because everyone wants to go there who hears about it, even the worst people want to go there eventually.

There is a clue in d&c 76 I don't remember what verse you'll have to find it if you're actually interested in making it (hint hint, read it) it says the holy spirit of promise comes upon the person and tells them they have eternal life. Joseph Smith says this means being given the celestial kingdom, being sealed up to this place, that this is where you'll go. My grandmother, bless her heart, does not understand what this means she thinks because she has been a good person all her life that she has recieved this blessing above all blessings. She hasn't. She has not recieved this blessing, small feelings, small holy ghost feelings does not cut it. Stop it. Stop thinking that this is what it means. It is a miraculous experience, something otherworldly, it is not feelings, you cannot pray for this and recieve a warm feeling in your heart, it is the voice of the Lord, or a vision, or dream and the Lord tells you personally you recieve it. The second comforter is not quite what you need it's the actual words from God saying I recieve you unto this place or something along those lines.

Now I do not know about sons of perdition it has not been revealed to me why this happens or if they can get out, it's merely a guess because of david. However honestly he's probably the exception to the rule. Someone who went to heaven came back with the wrong idea because of this. She thinks, it's okay to commit a little sin, because it will all be forgiven. Stop it. No. Incorrect. Please don't do that because I said that. I don't want you to ever sin because I said bad people can be forgiven. It's messed up to think you can sin because you can improve kingdoms in the next life. Stop it, stop believing the devil. The spirit guides my words. I am a messenger, by the mouth of my servants it is the same as mine aka God. God is speaking, so listen. I am not a prophet, but I am a servant. He told me that I was in my dream when I saw him. I am a good and faithful servant. Like a prophet however I do not reveal anything yet, I don't think he'll give me that job anyway, it's really hard and I'm disabled, however its just a learning disability not mental illness. He cured that meaning the mental illness I had. I couldn't even push carts as a job I was so messed up, I was in 6th grade math for 3 years and he healed me. I am not insane for having the problems I have, just because demons attack me, abuse me, and say things to me does not mean I should be ignored. You're all ignoring me and my words in a certain way because of this and my post about my problem. I am going to the celestial kingdom he attacks people like this, the devil I mean, he attacks, he attacks people like me for a reason. He wants me to mess up so badly that when I go to be judged by Jesus, I will be ashamed of the blessing I was given, that's about all he can do to me at this point because I'm sealed up to the celestial kingdom.

Listen to this servant's voice, I speak with the holy ghost, I am God's servant on the earth. No I'm not a prophet, however I am a servant. There is a storm coming, a figurative one coming. Prepare yourselves to be childlike as much as possible. Only the childlike will survive this storm in the last days and it's soon. Decide today to become childlike, ask on your knees daily with passion and emotion and willingness that you truly want to make it through the storm, through the bad results that will happen to those who are not, for it will happen. I have dreamed this and it is from Jesus. It will happen. The storm is in other areas of the world it has started, so choose now. I'm thinking of creating a youtube video of this statement to read to people and share with my friends on Facebook and other people who will listen. The storm is going to be destroying people. I don't know if it's spiritual, physical, or something else entirely, however the savior came to me last night, I could not see him, however I could feel him in my room protecting me. I have had so many attacks the last week it is insane.

God has given me a sign to watch for daily when I drive to see how much the adversary will attack me that day or eventually, depending on the situation. I drive around and usually see nothing strange on my drive. Usually I see cop cars once a month maybe twice or three times at the end of the month. St george has not grown that much to hire 200 new cops for the problem I have. The last week I have seen over 30 cops on my drive, several fire trucks, ambulances galore, and it had nothing to do with the iron man race that week. Nothing to do with it. It happened everyday. I would drive like I usually drive and nothing usually happens I usually see one cop car a day on my drives no matter how much I stay at home, i even time myself from five minutes to see if the cop and I would not meet, and it still happens sometimes immediately. I was shoved and corced and threatened by cops many times to go to the mental ward because I believe in demons around me. That's a belief people, it's not dangerous. Anyway, I had a cop pull up and threaten me with jail time because I stopped in the middle of the road to the side because I ran out of gas. I was stuck and didn't know what to do. They called a tow truck. My parents took away my car because they think I'm crazy for some reason for not having gasoline, so they thought let's take away the car even though it's hers. Do you understand that the devil is after me? It's not just all in my head. I even have a man who helped me with demons he knew were there. I talk to American people and nothing usually happens about this but when I am attacked by the adversary through other people, things are starting to heat up. My arch was injured and I had to walk two hours home and it was sustained and helped by god it would have made me bedridden for weeks because of it. I refused to be taken by a cop to my house, they would have just shoved me into the mental ward again for not having gasoline, stopped on the side of the road, I wasn't doing anything weird people. These people are inspired by satan. That cop I'm going to get fired from his job or let people know about him. If I acted weird I was nervous at speaking not screaming not yelling or attacking. I rolled up my window because he told me he would arrest me for having no gas. And no one seems to get it when I tell them this. This DOESNT HAPPEN IN AMERICA. You don't just throw people in jail for lack of gas, sure it could be illegal to park in the street, but I ran out of gas. Thank goodness I told the other good cop about this man exactly what happened, he came later.

I was kicked out of church. The pastor charged after me into the parking lot along with one other man for backup all because I walked normally out of the room while they sang standing up, to music that was not holy in my opinion, it wasn't the sacrament. It was rock and roll music guitars and stuff. Christian radio stuff.

He raised his voice, almost felt like he was wanting to yell at me, he was viciously angry on the inside and shouted something along the lines of "what you did was so inappropriate do not come back!" And I yelled back at him, because first of all this is wrong to do to someone just walking out of sacrament or whatever it was, secondly I was being attacked by the devil that day so it was a bad day, and thirdly my sister almost committed suicide and would've went to hell for it, you don't murder yourself, so I was having a bad day. I yelled back at him. "How can you say that! I was walking across the room! What's wrong with that?!"
He says "well you are being disruptive! This is wrong! How can you do this to my congregation! Running out and making a rukus!"
I yelled back "I wasn't running out, even if I did that doesn't matter, and I wasn't making a ruckus, I walked out. It's not like I got up on stage and yelled in the microphone I hate you all and smashed things! I'm out of here! I'm never coming back!"
And I left crying and screaming in my vehicle because this was the only place that I felt the spirit in st george other than sacred outdoor places I've found to pray to God. It was like going to a wonderful energetic spirit filled conference like Tony Robbins but for Jesus. It wasn't just the music just to make that clear. And I lost it all because of the devil using that man. I refuse to go back. It's evil to chase people and tell them to leave just because you walked out of the room.

Now this crap is starting to happen in my life because I believe the saviors coming. This never happens. I am a representation of Christians who will make it, they may be chased out, or condemned by others who believe their Christian. So beware. We need to gather together it's dangerous to alone anymore we need group meetings in our own cities. Not just once a month, it's good to meet up, but now is the time to really do something about it. We need to gather or we'll be eliminated by other Christians and other groups who hate us. Amen

Thats all I'll say for now. I've been through too much the last week to really comprehend what happened.
Please listen to my words. Let's get together more often. Repent. Amen.