Will the proxy war in Ukraine usher in fulfilling the times of the Gentiles?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Will the proxy war in Ukraine usher in fulfilling the times of the Gentiles?

Post by mudflap »

What’s at stake is nothing less than the loss of Ruling the World by the Anglo-Saxons.
~ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -total-war
D&C 45:30 And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
3 Nephi 20:27 And after that ye were blessed then fulfilleth the Father the covenant which he made with Abraham, saying: In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed--unto the pouring out of the Holy Ghost through me upon the Gentiles, which blessing upon the Gentiles shall make them mighty above all, unto the scattering of my people, O house of Israel.
28 And they shall be a scourge unto the people of this land. Nevertheless, when they shall have received the fulness of my gospel, then if they shall harden their hearts against me I will return their iniquities upon their own heads, saith the Father.
---------

What if this proxy war (Ukraine) is the war where we ("The West" a.k.a. "USA") finally overplay our hand? It wouldn't take much beyond a breath of wind to knock us off our "perch" as this point, IMO. Seriously, look at the cards we are playing:

- Just in the last month or so, 1/3 of the world can now buy oil without using US Dollars - something that hasn't happened since WWII.
- We have the highest amount of debt we've ever had.
- we don't have hypersonic missiles, and our top brass says we can't defend against them.
- We have no on-shore manufacturing to speak of - we don't even make our own socks for Pete's sake! Think what happens if the dollar suddenly can't import t-shirts, jeans, shoes, socks, steel, plastic, bbq grills and fireworks (4th of july anyone?), computer parts, chainsaws, rubber, oh, and under the IceCreamLickerInChief - now we are importing oil again. It's probably easier to state what we DO make at this point - guns (that we ship overseas...) and....Ben and Jerry's.
- They don't have a clue how many terrorists are streaming across our southern border, but they can tell what's in your underpants at the airport.

Now we want a war with Russia. maybe a nuclear one. What happens if they explode a nuclear EMP device over a country that can't even make its own shoes?

We would never recover from that situation, and scriptures would be fulfilled at that point, IMO.