The Law of One

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

The Law of One

Post by Original_Intent »

I haven't read or listened to it yet. I am actually in the middle of a YouTube series that is kind of a synopsis, kind of a commentary, but I am finding it VERY intriguing.

I'm not here to proselytize, and I am not looking for contention. If you are someone that has a big reaction to anything that doesn't fit your paradigm, I'd say it is probably NOT for you.

I would like to hear from anyone that has done a deep dive on it. What I am finding fascinating is it is pulling everything that I have studied - LDS, chakras, Buddhism, and generally my own attempts at making sense of this existence and bringing it all together into a great whole that resonates with me. But I most definitely am not encouraging anyone to get involved in it unless you feel a prompting to do so.

And like I said, i would love to hear from anyone that has read it or studied about it. I will post here as I get further into it.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Law of One

I'm sllogging thru a lot of info. Here is video 1 of a 20 video series about it. All of the videos are pretty short, this first one gives kind of an overview. If you know NOTHING about chakras, it might be difficult. Also, try to look for similarities to what you believe. Edit: the title is the seven levels of consciousness, not reincarnation.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

I don't currently have the capacity to check out videos, as I am still on trickle dial internet access out in the country. So I can't see exactly or read what you are checking into as to the Law of ONE. Back in the days of Atlantis, there were two basics- The Law of ONE & those who followed Belial aka Beliar. Sadly, Atlantis was torn apart due to the conflict. The Sons of Belial, sought everything for their selfish selves, and it eventually paid off in severe karma for everyone.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

"All truth in one" kind of thing?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

JohnnyL wrote: May 8th, 2022, 12:43 pm "All truth in one" kind of thing?
Ultimately, in an "all is One" kind of thing.
You cannot do something to someone else because you are them and they are you.
it is simply a hierarchy of awareness.

Ultimately you are god and god is you. The point of the gospel and any spiritual practice is to bring you to a remembrance of this. This involves piercing the veil and ultimately removing the veil. It doesn't mean that is the end of the journey, we still have EONS of progression, we could even believe endless progression. The ultimate end is that all intelligence in the universe is one in fact, or rather aware of their oneness to the fullest extent possible. Doesn't mean you will be absorbed into the one like borg - it's more like you will have access to infinite experience, imho.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Original_Intent wrote: May 8th, 2022, 12:59 pm
JohnnyL wrote: May 8th, 2022, 12:43 pm "All truth in one" kind of thing?
Ultimately, in an "all is One" kind of thing.
You cannot do something to someone else because you are them and they are you.
it is simply a hierarchy of awareness.

Ultimately you are god and god is you. The point of the gospel and any spiritual practice is to bring you to a remembrance of this. This involves piercing the veil and ultimately removing the veil. It doesn't mean that is the end of the journey, we still have EONS of progression, we could even believe endless progression. The ultimate end is that all intelligence in the universe is one in fact, or rather aware of their oneness to the fullest extent possible. Doesn't mean you will be absorbed into the one like borg - it's more like you will have access to infinite experience, imho.
I like that phrasing:
"It is simply a hierarchy of awareness."