THE DEEP STATE - THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE SCENES

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

THE DEEP STATE - THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE SCENES

Post by lundbaek »

I trust that at least some of you believe, as I do, that the Lord, Jesus the Christ, established the United States of America and its representative republican form of government by the hands of wise men whom He raised up unto those very purposes, as a necessary prologue for the restoration of His Church in a land where it could grow and flourish in an immense degree of freedom; certainly in comparison with the religious and other freedoms in the several other countries in which I have lived and worked.

And I trust that some of you also realize that Satan has orchestrated and is leading an assault on the foundations of our freedom and liberty by means of a secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries and is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world.

We Latter-day Saints have specific prophetic warnings by the ancient prophets Nephi, son of Lehi, and by Moroni, son of Mormon of such secret combinations in our day, and also especially by such latter-day prophets as Presidents Joseph Smith, John Taylor, David O. McKay, and Ezra Taft Benson. I believe these warnings obligate members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to do something about the "awful situation" being created by the conspiracy to gain total control of all the world's resources (human, natural, agricultural, industrial, economic/financial, intellectual and more). We must become well informed about them.

For this reason, I am recommending the book "THE DEEP STATE - THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE SCENES", by Alex Neuman, an international journalist, educator, author, and consultant of the John Birch Society (JBS). The JBS is a patriotic organization dedicated to preserving God-given, individual inalienable rights and national independence, and restoring the original intent of the U.S. Constitution. The JBS works toward education and activating Americans to abide by the original intent of the American Founding Fathers and awaken Americans concerning the designs of those working to destroy our constitutional republic.

My hope is to help increase awareness of the New World Order / Globalist conspiracy. I consider this important because according to my understanding of Moroni's warning in Chapter 8 of The Book of Ether, especially verses 20-26, that the Lord wants us to be aware of the murderous and secret combinations seeking to overthrow our freedom which "shall" be among us, and do all we can to prevent them from getting above us.

"Alex Newman understands this and has been writing and speaking trenchantly for years about the individuals, organizations, and networks that comprise the Deep State, naming names and exposing their globalist deeds and schemes. Deep State: The Invisible Government Behind the Scenes is comprised of chapters drawn from what first appeared in the pages of The New American. In fact, a considerable portion of the book is reprised from the collection of articles Newman wrote for this magazine's special report on the Deep State in January 2018. That was a herculean effort, and he deftly dissected and explained the many confusing events swirling around us and perceptively exposed the Deep State machinations behind the planned chaos.

"However, this book is not merely an anthology of previously published articles; Newman has reworked and updated his previous articles to serve as chapters in an integrated whole. In the first six chapters of the book, he identifies the various organizational branches of the Deep State and shows their penetration of our governmental, academic, scientific, media, business, financial, and philanthropic institutions, as well as their malignant current and historical impact on our nation's foreign and domestic policies. Here you will find a reliable guidebook to the globalist elites who populate such Deep State cliques as the Trilateral Commission, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Bilderberg Group, the Bohemian Grove, the World Economic Forum, the World Government Summit, the Aspen Institute, Skull and Bones, and of course, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which has served as the main brain trust for the globalist advocates of world government and a New World Order since the CFR's founding a century ago. Whether out of ignorance or fear of being labeled "conspiracy theorists," many of the pro-Trump pundits and conservative media personalities fail to "go there," which means they fail to give their audiences the vital information they need to understand where the danger is coming from and how to combat it.

"Alex Newman names names and shows the malevolent influence of such globalist insiders as George Soros, Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, Michael Bloomberg, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George H.W. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Rothschild and Rockefeller families, and many more. In the second part of Deep State (chapters 7-14), he exposes the Deep State operatives in action, demonstrating how they repeatedly create "global crises" that then require "global solutions," which always involve transferring more power and sovereignty to the United Nations and other globalist institutions. Some of the faux crises he adroitly unmasks are completely phony fabrications, such as the global-warming (aka climate-change) non-crisis, while others --such as, for instance, the "refugee crisis" and the COV1D-19 "pandemic"--involve serious problems that were initiated by the globalists and have been purposely exaggerated and manipulated by them to justify "solutions" that are far more dangerous to life and liberty than the alleged crises. The Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots are yet another example of the Deep State in action, with the riot makers enjoying lavish funding from globalist foundations and cheerleading from the globalist media.

"Deep State is not merely a catalog of globalist connivance and conspiracy, it is an urgent call to action."

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: THE DEEP STATE - THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE SCENES

Post by Jason »

I've been to a couple presentations in the last 6 months from Vance Smith (former CEO JBS and now Freedom First Society).
https://www.freedomfirstsociety.org/leadership-team/

He has a nice presentation with clips from Hillary Clinton and others discussing taking orders from the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations). My wife was roommate in college with one of Vance's daughters. We have a lot of respect for Vance and his life's work.

That said...I've spent a good portion of my life studying secret combination history. I don't know that it is really pertinent at this point in time. More history and information isn't the solution I believe. People are literally living it and seeing it firsthand. They don't need to read another book...or learn of another nefarious organization. Either they get it or they are opposition.

The challenge now is doing something about it. Organizing and effecting political change. I believe...but have not witnessed implementation and success...it is effecting local politics. Let the nation as a whole do as it pleases...but make a difference locally. For example while Covid was raging many states adopted Constitutional carry provisions. Many individual cities and counties took different measures or resisted the deep state push. Others went the opposite direction. I think it will come down to local politics and how we have handled that...or let that be handed to us.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: THE DEEP STATE - THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE SCENES

Post by lundbaek »

I find too many LDS people who think prayer alone will rescue them/us from the malevolent influence and intentions of the globalist insiders. Few there be who pray to know what they themselves can do to counter the malevolent influence and intentions of the globalist insiders.