NOT a virus- I was Poisoned !!!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

NOT a virus- I was Poisoned !!!

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

https://rumble.com/v12r548-dr.-brian-ar ... dates.html

Talk about standing for truth!! He has put it all on the line.

Please listen and share
Last edited by TwochurchesOnly on April 30th, 2022, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

I was poisoned !!!

Had the worst illness/experience of my life-
During which I just knew it couldn't be a "virus"
Now I know that is wasn't and the truth of the evil explains it all.
There's hope here, for all who will see/hear it

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NOT a virus- I was Poisoned !!!

Post by David13 »

Two and a half hours???

I actually have some life to live.

Isn't there a condensed version? I'm not really that interested in local Ohio politics. Did you know you can't say Ohio without saying HI. But, same for Michigan.

If he's saying it was a poison and not a virus, yes, I'd believe that in a New York minute. Didn't seem like any virus to me, seemed more like a poison.
dc

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Don't think it's two1/2 hours -
it's definitely Not POLITICS !
(Nor is it an Ohio thing)

I hope you will have time to listen and share 🌟

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 8:29 am Don't think it's two1/2 hours -

It's two hours and twenty five minutes long.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Niemand wrote: April 30th, 2022, 12:02 pm
TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 8:29 am Don't think it's two1/2 hours -

So, what did you get from it?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 12:18 pm

I'm not going to invest that time in it.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Niemand wrote: April 30th, 2022, 12:20 pm
TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 12:18 pm

I'm not going to invest that time in it.
Best wishes

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

David13 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 8:20 am Two and a half hours???

Isn't there a condensed version? I'm not really that interested in local Ohio politics. Did you know you can't say Ohio without saying HI. But, same for Michigan.

If he's saying it was a poison and not a virus, yes, I'd believe that in a New York minute. Didn't seem like any virus to me, seemed more like a poison.
dc
Yes, he lays out the facts of venomous poisoning - all documented- as in the C19 and the mRNA vaxxx . -
before I became deathly ill, twice in one year, and my husband, too ( he is still on oxygen, after surviving 20 days in evil hospital-where despite their every attempt, they failed to kill him ...I knew that the illness was man made, and now i see the mindblowing evil of the width and depth- the irrefutable evidence.
It is not political, religious, nor conspiratorial.

I guess I lost track of time as I listened intently early this morning - it was worth every minute.
I must use whatever time I have left to share this with family and friends.
"Because I have been sheltered , feed by Thy good care, I cannot see another's lack and I not share.."
I've been taught and warned and I MUST warn others -- the facts in this video also give renewed hope for going forward- facts every truth seeker will want to know.

I can't unhear/see/learn these things, anymore than I can unsee/unhear unlearn all I've seen as I have "awakened to awfulness of our situation".
Most of what I've learned is from this forum in past few months. After watching from the sidelines, I finally jumped in with my own account. Today I finally had something I felt strongly about- Enough to figure out how to start a new post !
I had to share it here, as I have felt a fellowship here, learning much that has bolstered my Faith in the Lord, knowledge of His Doctrine and given me courage to face the coming days --the time I have been given - life left to live.

So, there's the condensed version !LOL
Whew - therapy for me.🌟
Take it or leave it -
Last edited by TwochurchesOnly on May 2nd, 2022, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 1:37 pm

dc
Yes, he lays out the facts of venomous poisoning - all documented- as in the C19 and the mRNA vaxxx . -
before I became deathly ill, twice in one year, and my husband, too ( he is 8 months and counting on oxygen, after surviving 20 days in evil IHC- where despite their every attempt, they failed to kill him ...I knew that the illness was man made, and now i see the mindblowing evil of the width and depth- the irrefutable evidence.

More than ever, I believe that EVERYsingle person who has been part of this evil plan, including all those who urge/mandate the jab, are complicit in these crimes - and should be be prosecuted !!!

I guess I lost track of time as I listened intently early this morning - it was worth every minute.
"Because I have been sheltered , feed by Thy good care, I cannot see another's lack and I not share.."
I've been taught and warned and I MUST warn others -- the facts in this video also give renewed hope for going forward- facts every truth seeker will want to know.

I can't unhear/see/learn these things, anymore than I can unsee/unhear unlearn all I've seen as I have "awakened to awfulness of our situation".
Most of what I've learned is from this forum in past few months. After watching from the sidelines, I finally jumped in with my own account. Today I finally had something I felt strongly about- Enough to figure out how to start a new post !
I had to share it here, as I have felt a fellowship here, learning much that has bolstered my Faith in the Lord, knowledge of His Doctrine and given me courage to face the coming days --the time I have been given - life left to live.

Whew - therapy for me.🌟
Take it or leave it -

The problem with criminal charges is ... crimes are usually based on intentional actions. And so many of those involved in this great hoax were just unwitting dupes, with no intent to do anything, other than blindly follow whatever nonsense they saw on tv or heard on ... the "news".

I think too some of the so called covids was ... psychosomatic. Tell someone they are sick enough and they start to believe it, they start to develop "symptoms". And feel sick.
dc

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

The doctor lays out facts of his research -
If you listen to the video, you'll understand

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

dc
before I became deathly ill, twice in one year, and my husband, too ( he is 8 months and counting on oxygen, after surviving 20 days in evil IHC- where despite their every attempt, they failed to kill him ...I knew that the illness was man made, and now i see the mindblowing evil of the width and depth- the irrefutable evidence.

More than ever, I believe that EVERYsingle person who has been part of this evil plan, including all those who urge/mandate the jab, are complicit in these crimes - and should be be prosecuted !!!

Whew - therapy for me.🌟
Take it or leave it -
I listened to three interviews Dr Ardis did with Mike Adams, each over an hour long, and I am looking forward to listening to this one this evening.

How long does it take to drive to a theater, watch a movie, and drive home? Longer than this video, which I can listen to while I take a walk and weed my garden.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

If this video in the OP is referring to Covid being snake venom, although I find the correlations VERY intriguing I don't think it IS actually snake venom. I watched other presentation by Dr. Ardis who is the supposed whistle blower on this. And then I watched Dr. Chris Martenson's rebuttal on it. Martenson has been one level headed person since this whole scandemic began. He hasn't been afraid to change his opinion on data. And he is king of data. He knows and believes in it coming from a lab. He knows how dangerous the vax is; he knows about uptick in deaths...so he is not a skeptic per-say on the matter. But again he uses his level head to pick the snake venom thing apart. I agree with him. Having said that, I don't think we all really have all the answers on the hows, and whats about Covid origins.

He is Dr. Martenson's review of the snake venom theory if interested.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

David13 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm

dc

Whew - therapy for me.🌟
Take it or leave it -

The problem with criminal charges is ... crimes are usually based on intentional actions. And so many of those involved in this great hoax were just unwitting dupes, with no intent to do anything, other than blindly follow whatever nonsense they saw on tv or heard on ... the "news".

I think too some of the so called covids was ... psychosomatic. Tell someone they are sick enough and they start to believe it, they start to develop "symptoms". And feel sick.
dc
The criminals are least of my concern - God will deal with them.
I care about the truth- about what this man made C19 "virus" & VAXx really is. All explicitly laid out in the presentation, by a man who has nothing to gain and much to lose( his life, etc) by standing up -speaking out for benefit of all who will listen .

This evidence answers the WHY of many of the huge problems I experienced ( 2/3 hair loss, smell, taste, being just the tip of iceberg ) clotting, lung and brain damage and ongoing, life altering injuries from an illness that should have ended my life, and my husbands---
the poisoning by venom

No one had to tell me I was sick! Spare me the psychobabble...
Sudden, extreme fever, sweats, headache, sore throat, breathing problems hit like a ton of bricks - dbl pneumonia- extreme vomiting, diarrhea - inability to eat- 12 days near starvation and NO sleep -finally rescued, the right treatment at home and oxygen 2months ...

Family and friends have died from the jab
Thankfully none to the illness itself - we were spared, miraculously. damage done, and ongoing and as explained in the video - GET Ready- cuz you can get "C19" again - as many times as exposed to the toxins it was made with, meant to destroy.
Same as if you were bit by a venomous snake, again

Best wishes

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I have had it twice. The first time was not a big deal…like a mild cold. 2 boys got it the same time. The 2nd time was like a flu. The worst part was the crippling fatigue. At times crawling was appropriate. My taste and smell was gone for 2 months, and then a couple of months later I went through extreme hair loss. Both times my hubby was spared. What’s interesting was the 2nd time I got it, the day I came down with it was the day of my sons wedding. I was hugging people…none of which to my knowledge ever got sick. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 2:50 pm
David13 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm

dc

Whew - therapy for me.🌟
Take it or leave it -

dc
The criminals are least of my concern - God will deal with them.
I care about the truth- about what this man made C19 "virus" & VAXx really is. All explicitly laid out in the presentation, by a man who has nothing to gain and much to lose( his life, etc) by standing up -speaking out for benefit of all who will listen .

This evidence answers the WHY of many of the huge problems I experienced ( 2/3 hair loss, smell, taste, being just the tip of iceberg ) clotting, lung and brain damage and ongoing, life altering injuries from an illness that should have ended my life, and my husbands---
the poisoning by venom

No one had to tell me I was sick! Spare me the psychobabble...
Sudden, extreme fever, sweats, headache, sore throat, breathing problems hit like a ton of bricks - dbl pneumonia- extreme vomiting, diarrhea - inability to eat- 12 days near starvation and NO sleep -finally rescued, the right treatment at home and oxygen 2months ...

Family and friends have died from the jab
Thankfully none to the illness itself - we were spared, miraculously. damage done, and ongoing and as explained in the video - GET Ready- cuz you can get "C19" again - as many times as exposed to the toxins it was made with, meant to destroy.
Same as if you were bit by a venomous snake, again

Best wishes
I think you’re on the right track. But, seriously, how is venom being administered to the general population, in all practicality?

Meanwhile, we know there is poison being sprayed continually in our skies. I think the research of Harald Kautz Vella might point to something more plausible. The smart dust that has become ubiquitous in the environment due to ongoing heavy chem trailing that we constantly eat, drink and breath is being acted upon by deliberate, calculated use of broadcasted frequencies.

If so, if and how sick you get with each plaguing will depend on how well your body is able to detoxify combined with a variety other factors, including how protected or exposed your residence is...on up to even supernatural considerations.

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

kittycat51 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 7:36 pm I have had it twice. The first time was not a big deal…like a mild cold. 2 boys got it the same time. The 2nd time was like a flu. The worst part was the crippling fatigue. At times crawling was appropriate. My taste and smell was gone for 2 months, and then a couple of months later I went through extreme hair loss. Both times my hubby was spared. What’s interesting was the 2nd time I got it, the day I came down with it was the day of my sons wedding. I was hugging people…none of which to my knowledge ever got sick. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea ..hair loss for me too. Didnt even know it was a side effect. Started almost 3 months from infection. The hope is that it grows back. They say 3-6 months, yuck

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

karend77 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 9:37 pm
kittycat51 wrote: April 30th, 2022, 7:36 pm I have had it twice. The first time was not a big deal…like a mild cold. 2 boys got it the same time. The 2nd time was like a flu. The worst part was the crippling fatigue. At times crawling was appropriate. My taste and smell was gone for 2 months, and then a couple of months later I went through extreme hair loss. Both times my hubby was spared. What’s interesting was the 2nd time I got it, the day I came down with it was the day of my sons wedding. I was hugging people…none of which to my knowledge ever got sick. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea ..hair loss for me too. Didnt even know it was a side effect. Started almost 3 months from infection. The hope is that it grows back. They say 3-6 months, yuck

I'm sorry for your hair loss -
mine started at 3rd month - very shocking - sad - 2 thirds gone in next few months 😵🥺
I had a lot to lose, but still distressing.
Slowed to a stop after 3 more months - such a good feeling - seeing new growth,too 🙏
(Lost 20lbs in first 2 months- but I found 10 more right away😎)

" long- haulers" symptoms are apparently very common- I hope the autoimmune issues are just temporary

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 2:50 pm . . . . -finally rescued, the right treatment at home and oxygen 2months ... . . . .
And aside from oxygen, what did you discover was the right treatment?

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

larsenb wrote: May 1st, 2022, 4:44 pm
TwochurchesOnly wrote: April 30th, 2022, 2:50 pm . . . . -finally rescued, the right treatment at home and oxygen 2months ... . . . .