The Countdown Has Begun

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: The Countdown Has Begun

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Say what? wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 3:37 am
Lynn wrote: April 17th, 2022, 11:09 am Round 2---

Duh! I can't believe I had a typo in the thread name. I missed that one. It should be Countdown not Coutdown.

OK, I just edited & corrected it.

There was something else I was going to add concerning Putin, hopefully I will remember what it was, sooner than later.

I have to be careful as to how much I can share, as their are relatives on the wife's side in the eastern portions of Ukraine that would put them in danger for their lives.

Anyways, for those who do not recall, or those that did not catch my earlier posts, here is a generic scenario of the countdown to the Comet, at least the major keypoints.

Here we go, get ready ...

Putin goes into full action of destruction & madness. He is the first dark lord or a minor antichrist in this round. This is Phase 1 of WW3.

The second dark lord surfaces. He too is a minor anti-christ, but may surpass Putin's body count. In fact, it is possible he may go after Putin. We shall see if that plays out, or not. This is phase 2 of WW3

The timeline of the Great Pyramid continues & will end in 2038, which happens to be the end of this major Mayan 26 year cycle that began in 2012. While Hollywood went on a rant about destructions beginning in 2012, the Mayans did not see it that way. They likened it to a person starting from birth in 2012. As the years progress, say about age 13 or 2025, things get shaky as wild as puberty can dish out sometimes, and is the point of what we might refer to as rebellion. As the teenager, they will sow their wild oats. And bad things can & usually will happen. It is at the age of 26 or in 2038, that hopefully full adulthood is achieved & balance begins. But the turmoil between the ages of 13 & 26 (2025 thru 2038) is indicated by greater changes that can be imagined. You can expect greater earth changes, political chaos, and so on, as people are fed up with the old standards. Prices rising on everything, shortages, wars escalating, and much, much more.

Someone accesses the "star chart" room or chamber in the Great Pyramid, be it physically or spirituality. This may be the huge chamber detected by muon rays a few years ago. In there, will be massive star charts. But one item is a special setup that involves a special detector for Mars. It will indicate within 1 or 2 cycles (1 or 2 years) that Mars is about to "adjust" its orbit. This signals or makes known that the alteration poles of the Earth's orbit will soon be the result. In a sense, the earth will tilt, causing it to look as if the stars in the heavens are falling. The moment this detection is realized, we are looking at less than 3 years for the occurrance.

There is a possibility that a cache of records will be found & brought forth from the rear of the Sphinx & revealing our pre-history. This ia prelim to much more stored or sealed for us. It is almost time for us to "remember" from whence we came & where we shal go. This is not to be confused with the main sealed records which are sealed in a pyramid below placed there some 12,000 years ago. There are at least 4 copies around the globe of the sealed records. These 4 are Egypt, Tibet, Yucatan/Mexico, and the huge submerged Temple of Ilta in the Tongue of the Ocean off Andros Island.

An event will occur after Mars orbit is alterred. It will be Grandfather's (Stalking Wolf's) prophecy referred to as "The Night of the Bleeding Stars". This will be caused by Phobos (meaning dread or terror), the odd shaped Martian moon, that will escape Mars & head towards Earth. It will look like it is on collision with us, but will skim our atmosphere, causing a reddish hue to make the stars look as if they are bleeding. It will not impact us. As Stalking Wolf explains, we have one cycle (1 year) to get ready. This is our final warning. Basically, run for the hills & deep places for many reasons.

The Comet (Blue Star Kachina, Comet of Nostradamus, Comet of St. Hildegarde, Comet of H.G. Wells, etc.) is first spotted in what looks to be the Spring of 2 0 2 ? (of Grandfather's final year after the warning of The Night of the Bleeding Stars). Nostradamus leaves the clue of Cancer, being possibly the start of Cancer, or coming from the direction of Cancer, or both. On the very day or night of the spotting of the comet, the present Pope, who is the final Pope of the two Pope lists, he will die. Or I should say, brutally murdered somewhere in Italy.

As the comet's first run will not impact, it will ignite the greater changes. This is its purpose. The Blue Star Kachina basically reveals that it is a bluish comet (Blue Star) with a spiritual core (kachina). There seems to be a greenish hue, be it from the combination of the yellow sun & the blue comet, or certain gases released from the depths of the planet, similar to the greenish hue in the Bermuda Triangle sometimes. These green gases from deep in the Earth, seem to alter time & space in the Triangle. But they were also incorporated into the Great Pyramid to utilize one of its functions as a Time Machine.

I see the first run (pass) of the Comet near the north of the USA near the Canadian border, running from east to west. It is possible that it may be lowering as it scrapes the atmosphere, but is somehow not pulled in & continues past the Earth. The comet is approximately 1 mile in diameter, about the heighth of Mount Vesuvius.

After the Comet has passed, ignition point brings great quakes & the greater Earth Changes. The 5 point sequence found by Jeffrey Goodman in 'We Are the Earthquake Generation' is:
1) Southern to southeasttern India submerges as an earthquake & tidal waves impact. Possibly 20 miles plus. A prelim event was back in December 2004 to give you an idea of the warning it was to convey.
2) Most of Japan goes into the sea. Previous quakes & tidal waves were its warnings.
3) Mount Vesuvius & possibly Mount Etna erupt in the Mediterranean Sea.
4) Mount Pelee in Martinique in the Caribbean Sea erupts NE of South America.
5) The East Coast of America is hit with a grand finale- Say goodbye to Hollywood, as it is the SuperQuake. It will look as if falling into the sea tilting, as the shelf is snapped deep below to cause its submersion that way.

In the SuperQuake scenario, it seems to follow Joe Brandt's vision dreams many, many years ago. The first two chapters in my book (presently compiling) about the comet are concerning this. The first chapter shares it, while I make comments in the second chapter concerning it. Almost a third of America is gone. There is a possibility that Brandt saw a newspaper that may have had a "6" or a "9" as to the year. If that was true, the comet's pass will be early 2026 or 2029.

But we are not thru, as the comet somehow comes back in a second pass. But this time, its course runs west to east, again in the Northern Hemisphere, but at a sharper decline. It seems French scientists are aware of it & Nostradamus is spoken of, as if somehow his clues helped to prepare them. Who knows, perhaps by my conveyments in my book on the comet. It will fly over France, Italy, and Greece, with the impact in the Aegean Sea between Greece & Istanbul or Turkey in general. From one of Nostradamus' quatrains, it looks as if the tidal wave will go 20 miles inland of Greece. Imagine what it will do to Turkey. I am sure it will spill water over into the Black Sea, as prophecies indicate the Black Sea being enlarged due to the changes coming.

As St. Hildegarde of Bingen notes in her prophecies, warns that seaports around the world will live in fear due to the massive tidal waves which will encircle the globe, running an estimate of 100 feet to 300 feet high. It will affect also the "melting pot nation" (America) as well as everywhere else. It is seen by some that New Jersey will be flooded. This would explain Stalking Wolf's (Grandfather's) warning of his stomping grounds (teaching area there in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey) as he taught Tom Brown all the knowledge he had acquired. Even though he did not state it as such completely, I see that it meant fleeing to higher ground (from New Jersey) and getting away from the big cities.

From this point can it get any worse? Yes, as Nostradamus speaks of a date that compares to the days of darkness when Jesus was crucified, saying it will again occur in supposedly October, of which there will be great changes starting in the spring (this would be due to the comet's first pass). However, the translation most have brought down over the years is October. Octo means 8, therefore I have realized a correction is needed as it looks as if he was describing the 8th month, which is now August on our current calendars. This coincides with R.W. Welch's research & book (2000 PB) on the Comet. He was looking for it in 2004, with impact in August 2004. I felt that was way too early as certain things not having been fulfilled yet, back then. Anyway, Nostradamus explains that the rotation of the Earth will stop yet again, then I assume it will readjust to a new setting. Herein lies the Pole shift, the tilting of the axis- new north & south poles, and stars appearing to fall due to the earth tilting. Another item, is that high winds pick up when the Earth stops to readjust its axis. The winds created can be as high as 200 MPH. And the warning is also noted to be sure & write that down for our posterity's sake in our records, so they will know it is only temporary & will subside, when it occurs again to them.

The impact of the Comet will affect the globe, yet the Northern Hemisphere will be affected worse, as there will be soot in the atmosphere, which will darken the sun. Crops will fail. You get the picture. It is possible there are instruments in the Great Pyramid that can help to clear the soot slowly. Don't get me wrong, South America will suffer massive quakes. Mount Popo (its short term) near Mexico City will blow big-time (as I have found two separate prophecies of it).

But the impact has simply devastated southeren Europe. They are now at their weakest. It is now time the 3rd dark lord (the major anti-christ) comes forth (or enters the scene) into the picture wearing a "blue turban" in his assault on southern Europe. Nostradamus uses this term to mean that the "Perse" uses the Blue Star Kachina/ Blue Comet, as a shroud for his intentions or invasions. Also, Rome (the city of 7 Hills) was burned as the comet plunged. In the CWN series by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus shares that for some reasonm, he will not use nuclear weapons. He shares that he has other plans for them. I wish we could say that about Putin, but it looks as if he did use nuclear weapons. It may or may not be seen at first, just who this "Perse" is actually, but it looks as if he was a sort of savior we looked up to for awhile, until he turned to the dark side. He was born in 1962 in Jerusalem, but was not a Jew. He is a scientist & a very keen psychic. He has been helping develop some of the world's fastest computers. He will have access to your data easily if he seeks it.

Now, due to the massive flooding caused by the comet, the earth adjusts & a great or massive drought dries things out. Some waters recede here & there, but some do not, as their elevation has been changed. One such case is Virginia Beach, Virginia. Edgar Cayce was told that this was to be a safe area. Hmm, how could that be? Looking at a picture a few hours ago, it looks like it is barely above sea level there at the Cayce headquarters (A.R.E.). It looks as if this area may be jutted up some 300 feet, which would protect it from massive tidal waves from the comet. At least two new seaports eventually come into play further down after things settle out- Livingston, Montana & Houston, Texas.

The comet also affected our super volcano (Yellowstone area) & the Great Lakes will spill out of Lake Michigan into a massive wide Misssippi River (possibly 5 times as wide), which will back up the Missouri River even to the Kansas City & Independence, Missouri area concerning Zion. With the west coast gone, and the Mississippi so wide, it will look like two halves as the new USA.

As to Elijah/Joseph Smith, while he may start in the west (America), due to the destruction of Israel, it seems there is work to be done in the East, before coming back to the West. As it was written, Joseph/Elijah shall return in due time of the ONE. See D&C for that one. So that leaves a variable in the commencement of Zion in Independence, Missouri (the safe refuge).

For more on info on the Josegh Smith/Elijah bit, go to "The Burning Bush" thread concerning Michael at the Burning Bush & much more in the Gospel Discussions section.

Your date of 2038 is off. According to Featherstone Christ will be here by then.
2025 - 2038 is in remarkable agreement with search.php?keywords=2025+2040+ASHH

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Say what? wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 3:37 am
Lynn wrote: April 17th, 2022, 11:09 am Round 2---

Duh! I can't believe I had a typo in the thread name. I missed that one. It should be Countdown not Coutdown.

OK, I just edited & corrected it.

There was something else I was going to add concerning Putin, hopefully I will remember what it was, sooner than later.

I have to be careful as to how much I can share, as their are relatives on the wife's side in the eastern portions of Ukraine that would put them in danger for their lives.

Anyways, for those who do not recall, or those that did not catch my earlier posts, here is a generic scenario of the countdown to the Comet, at least the major keypoints.

Here we go, get ready ...

Putin goes into full action of destruction & madness. He is the first dark lord or a minor antichrist in this round. This is Phase 1 of WW3.

The second dark lord surfaces. He too is a minor anti-christ, but may surpass Putin's body count. In fact, it is possible he may go after Putin. We shall see if that plays out, or not. This is phase 2 of WW3

The timeline of the Great Pyramid continues & will end in 2038, which happens to be the end of this major Mayan 26 year cycle that began in 2012. While Hollywood went on a rant about destructions beginning in 2012, the Mayans did not see it that way. They likened it to a person starting from birth in 2012. As the years progress, say about age 13 or 2025, things get shaky as wild as puberty can dish out sometimes, and is the point of what we might refer to as rebellion. As the teenager, they will sow their wild oats. And bad things can & usually will happen. It is at the age of 26 or in 2038, that hopefully full adulthood is achieved & balance begins. But the turmoil between the ages of 13 & 26 (2025 thru 2038) is indicated by greater changes that can be imagined. You can expect greater earth changes, political chaos, and so on, as people are fed up with the old standards. Prices rising on everything, shortages, wars escalating, and much, much more.

Someone accesses the "star chart" room or chamber in the Great Pyramid, be it physically or spirituality. This may be the huge chamber detected by muon rays a few years ago. In there, will be massive star charts. But one item is a special setup that involves a special detector for Mars. It will indicate within 1 or 2 cycles (1 or 2 years) that Mars is about to "adjust" its orbit. This signals or makes known that the alteration poles of the Earth's orbit will soon be the result. In a sense, the earth will tilt, causing it to look as if the stars in the heavens are falling. The moment this detection is realized, we are looking at less than 3 years for the occurrance.

There is a possibility that a cache of records will be found & brought forth from the rear of the Sphinx & revealing our pre-history. This ia prelim to much more stored or sealed for us. It is almost time for us to "remember" from whence we came & where we shal go. This is not to be confused with the main sealed records which are sealed in a pyramid below placed there some 12,000 years ago. There are at least 4 copies around the globe of the sealed records. These 4 are Egypt, Tibet, Yucatan/Mexico, and the huge submerged Temple of Ilta in the Tongue of the Ocean off Andros Island.

An event will occur after Mars orbit is alterred. It will be Grandfather's (Stalking Wolf's) prophecy referred to as "The Night of the Bleeding Stars". This will be caused by Phobos (meaning dread or terror), the odd shaped Martian moon, that will escape Mars & head towards Earth. It will look like it is on collision with us, but will skim our atmosphere, causing a reddish hue to make the stars look as if they are bleeding. It will not impact us. As Stalking Wolf explains, we have one cycle (1 year) to get ready. This is our final warning. Basically, run for the hills & deep places for many reasons.

The Comet (Blue Star Kachina, Comet of Nostradamus, Comet of St. Hildegarde, Comet of H.G. Wells, etc.) is first spotted in what looks to be the Spring of 2 0 2 ? (of Grandfather's final year after the warning of The Night of the Bleeding Stars). Nostradamus leaves the clue of Cancer, being possibly the start of Cancer, or coming from the direction of Cancer, or both. On the very day or night of the spotting of the comet, the present Pope, who is the final Pope of the two Pope lists, he will die. Or I should say, brutally murdered somewhere in Italy.

As the comet's first run will not impact, it will ignite the greater changes. This is its purpose. The Blue Star Kachina basically reveals that it is a bluish comet (Blue Star) with a spiritual core (kachina). There seems to be a greenish hue, be it from the combination of the yellow sun & the blue comet, or certain gases released from the depths of the planet, similar to the greenish hue in the Bermuda Triangle sometimes. These green gases from deep in the Earth, seem to alter time & space in the Triangle. But they were also incorporated into the Great Pyramid to utilize one of its functions as a Time Machine.

I see the first run (pass) of the Comet near the north of the USA near the Canadian border, running from east to west. It is possible that it may be lowering as it scrapes the atmosphere, but is somehow not pulled in & continues past the Earth. The comet is approximately 1 mile in diameter, about the heighth of Mount Vesuvius.

After the Comet has passed, ignition point brings great quakes & the greater Earth Changes. The 5 point sequence found by Jeffrey Goodman in 'We Are the Earthquake Generation' is:
1) Southern to southeasttern India submerges as an earthquake & tidal waves impact. Possibly 20 miles plus. A prelim event was back in December 2004 to give you an idea of the warning it was to convey.
2) Most of Japan goes into the sea. Previous quakes & tidal waves were its warnings.
3) Mount Vesuvius & possibly Mount Etna erupt in the Mediterranean Sea.
4) Mount Pelee in Martinique in the Caribbean Sea erupts NE of South America.
5) The East Coast of America is hit with a grand finale- Say goodbye to Hollywood, as it is the SuperQuake. It will look as if falling into the sea tilting, as the shelf is snapped deep below to cause its submersion that way.

In the SuperQuake scenario, it seems to follow Joe Brandt's vision dreams many, many years ago. The first two chapters in my book (presently compiling) about the comet are concerning this. The first chapter shares it, while I make comments in the second chapter concerning it. Almost a third of America is gone. There is a possibility that Brandt saw a newspaper that may have had a "6" or a "9" as to the year. If that was true, the comet's pass will be early 2026 or 2029.

But we are not thru, as the comet somehow comes back in a second pass. But this time, its course runs west to east, again in the Northern Hemisphere, but at a sharper decline. It seems French scientists are aware of it & Nostradamus is spoken of, as if somehow his clues helped to prepare them. Who knows, perhaps by my conveyments in my book on the comet. It will fly over France, Italy, and Greece, with the impact in the Aegean Sea between Greece & Istanbul or Turkey in general. From one of Nostradamus' quatrains, it looks as if the tidal wave will go 20 miles inland of Greece. Imagine what it will do to Turkey. I am sure it will spill water over into the Black Sea, as prophecies indicate the Black Sea being enlarged due to the changes coming.

As St. Hildegarde of Bingen notes in her prophecies, warns that seaports around the world will live in fear due to the massive tidal waves which will encircle the globe, running an estimate of 100 feet to 300 feet high. It will affect also the "melting pot nation" (America) as well as everywhere else. It is seen by some that New Jersey will be flooded. This would explain Stalking Wolf's (Grandfather's) warning of his stomping grounds (teaching area there in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey) as he taught Tom Brown all the knowledge he had acquired. Even though he did not state it as such completely, I see that it meant fleeing to higher ground (from New Jersey) and getting away from the big cities.

From this point can it get any worse? Yes, as Nostradamus speaks of a date that compares to the days of darkness when Jesus was crucified, saying it will again occur in supposedly October, of which there will be great changes starting in the spring (this would be due to the comet's first pass). However, the translation most have brought down over the years is October. Octo means 8, therefore I have realized a correction is needed as it looks as if he was describing the 8th month, which is now August on our current calendars. This coincides with R.W. Welch's research & book (2000 PB) on the Comet. He was looking for it in 2004, with impact in August 2004. I felt that was way too early as certain things not having been fulfilled yet, back then. Anyway, Nostradamus explains that the rotation of the Earth will stop yet again, then I assume it will readjust to a new setting. Herein lies the Pole shift, the tilting of the axis- new north & south poles, and stars appearing to fall due to the earth tilting. Another item, is that high winds pick up when the Earth stops to readjust its axis. The winds created can be as high as 200 MPH. And the warning is also noted to be sure & write that down for our posterity's sake in our records, so they will know it is only temporary & will subside, when it occurs again to them.

The impact of the Comet will affect the globe, yet the Northern Hemisphere will be affected worse, as there will be soot in the atmosphere, which will darken the sun. Crops will fail. You get the picture. It is possible there are instruments in the Great Pyramid that can help to clear the soot slowly. Don't get me wrong, South America will suffer massive quakes. Mount Popo (its short term) near Mexico City will blow big-time (as I have found two separate prophecies of it).

But the impact has simply devastated southeren Europe. They are now at their weakest. It is now time the 3rd dark lord (the major anti-christ) comes forth (or enters the scene) into the picture wearing a "blue turban" in his assault on southern Europe. Nostradamus uses this term to mean that the "Perse" uses the Blue Star Kachina/ Blue Comet, as a shroud for his intentions or invasions. Also, Rome (the city of 7 Hills) was burned as the comet plunged. In the CWN series by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus shares that for some reasonm, he will not use nuclear weapons. He shares that he has other plans for them. I wish we could say that about Putin, but it looks as if he did use nuclear weapons. It may or may not be seen at first, just who this "Perse" is actually, but it looks as if he was a sort of savior we looked up to for awhile, until he turned to the dark side. He was born in 1962 in Jerusalem, but was not a Jew. He is a scientist & a very keen psychic. He has been helping develop some of the world's fastest computers. He will have access to your data easily if he seeks it.

Now, due to the massive flooding caused by the comet, the earth adjusts & a great or massive drought dries things out. Some waters recede here & there, but some do not, as their elevation has been changed. One such case is Virginia Beach, Virginia. Edgar Cayce was told that this was to be a safe area. Hmm, how could that be? Looking at a picture a few hours ago, it looks like it is barely above sea level there at the Cayce headquarters (A.R.E.). It looks as if this area may be jutted up some 300 feet, which would protect it from massive tidal waves from the comet. At least two new seaports eventually come into play further down after things settle out- Livingston, Montana & Houston, Texas.

The comet also affected our super volcano (Yellowstone area) & the Great Lakes will spill out of Lake Michigan into a massive wide Misssippi River (possibly 5 times as wide), which will back up the Missouri River even to the Kansas City & Independence, Missouri area concerning Zion. With the west coast gone, and the Mississippi so wide, it will look like two halves as the new USA.

As to Elijah/Joseph Smith, while he may start in the west (America), due to the destruction of Israel, it seems there is work to be done in the East, before coming back to the West. As it was written, Joseph/Elijah shall return in due time of the ONE. See D&C for that one. So that leaves a variable in the commencement of Zion in Independence, Missouri (the safe refuge).

For more on info on the Josegh Smith/Elijah bit, go to "The Burning Bush" thread concerning Michael at the Burning Bush & much more in the Gospel Discussions section.

Your date of 2038 is off. According to Featherstone Christ will be here by then.
According to Isaac Newton it’s no sooner then 2034 and no later then 2060. Does featherstone have an theorized IQ of 190?

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

From the Jewish writings, Messiah can only come (or return) once Elijah has prepared the way. But not before. Because there so much current turmoil, there will have to be a serious whittling down of the human race.

And it would be after the Comet (Blue Star Kachina). The Hopi note it as being the 9th & final sign leading into the Great Purification. As per the Mother Shipton prophecy, this comet it will be (or come to Earth) between Halley's Comet's 6th & 7th run since its discovery (1607/1682/1759/1835/1910/1987). Shipton says the 6th run heralds in this prophecy of the Comet (Blue Star Kachina). So the Comet will be before 2063 (approx. 76 year intervals).

The Hopi legend of the Blue Star Kachina notes it will crash into the earth.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

2024 or 2025 , , not later. . . its all over then

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Guess that means my days are numbered... Although they've always been numbered. So I guess it really doesn't change anything.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

As to ...
++++++++++++++
2024 or 2025 , , not later. . . its all over then
++++++++++++++

To which are you referring to ...
The Return of Jesus?
The Comet's impact?
The Ancient Record's access?
The SuperQuake of the west coast of USA?
Or ???

As to the Return, the path must be cleared. And in that line, there will be a significant reductions of humans on this physical planet before then. There is no so-called Rapture, as this belief or concept originated if I recall correctly somewhere around 1700 or after in Scotland. Only Gabriel-Elijah-John the Baptist-Joseph Smith, jr. (one stone, many facets) holds that KEY.

In 'Legends of the Jews', it is Elijah who introduces the Messiah.

In a Laotian prophecy given to an American back in 1956 & told to leave them in a sealed envelope for opening it in April 1970. It too reveals that Israel ("The Nation under the Star of David shall cease to exist as a nation.") will be history, as I have explained already elsewhere.

Another notes: "Great geographical changes will unfold throughout the planet."

But then the last one of of the 11 prophecies states- "The arrow of Aman-esh-nah shall pierce the sky and open it wide --- the second sign that all peace shall be upon us."

It is explained, "(Aman-esh-nah, in Laotian or lama lore, is a great messenger of God, not unlike the Angel Gabriel who split open the sky for the sign of Jesus when the constellations lined up and became known as the Star of Bethlehem.)"

I might add, from the research of Dolores Cannon, an Essene describes that previous event as the alignment took place, a beam of light brighter than the midday sun during that day shown down on Bethlehem on the day of the birth of Jesus.

So again, if as to the Return, 2038 or just after that is when we might expect the return of the Master, only when the path is cleared. Some won't make the trip, meaning they will not still be alive in physical format.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

It’s funny we talk about earth changes but most don’t understand how or why. The lord told Noah up to 400 years before the flood, of course everyone thought he was crazy.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

That is correct. Many in the 1960s thru late 1990s were speaking of earth changes. But they saw them coming by the end of the century. Sadly, many now have discounted what they saw & shared, because they did not occur. It is about to finally manifest. They only misjudged the timing of these events. Only when it does (these major changes), it won't be a little one here & there, but much larger & many, just like dominoes lined up to fall.

California & the west coast is very dry deep down under, which is what Jeffrey Goodman spoke of in his 1978 book- 'We Are the Earthquake Generation'. The drier it is deep down, the stronger the quakes will be because of loss of lubrication or absorbant. Some of the oddities seenm by Joe Brandt in his vision dreams are just currently unfolding, such as the giant theater, which is not like one you just walk into. He described it similar to walking into a mall before finally getting to the theater. Several people have investigated some of the oddities for his time when he had fallen off his horse & was in the hospital. And some of those oddities are now coming to pass currently. Joe seems to think it was Spring when the Califiornia SuperQuake hit. Nostradamus confirms it and notes prior to the Earth stopping its rotation, the spring will have had many drastic Earth Changes. I would say the comet's impact, at about 1 mile in diameter, would be the trigger for stopping the rotation. But the earth will tilt its axis, and it will seem to some as it does, that the stars will look as if they are falling. The Earth will eventually reboot, but now we will have a new north & south axis locations, as well as a new pole star. However, as the Earth stops, two have noted the high winds will accompany either a stopped rotation, or a tilting axis. But that the winds will settle out again. One notes to make sure & pass it by making a record so future generations, when it occurs again, they will know it eventually will end once readjusted.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

You need to reread the story of Asher that you posted.

Like when you said you believe Joseph Smith is a prophet and then I showed you that Joseph said the city of Enoch was in the Gulf of Mexico. You then said he was wrong. Do you have information from a better prophet then Joseph?

The sun is the reason for the flood, for Sodom’s and Gomorrah’s destruction and the reason the earth stops it’s rotation and rotates in the opposite direction. I don’t understand why religious people think it can’t be the sun. If you control everything then why not use the thing that can create every element known to us to destroy us?

The Ute Indians talked about old sun and new sun, the earth changing rotation, deluge and darkness. The Iroquois Indians talked about two suns, maybe binary but more likely old and new, they also talked rotation change, sun sets in East.

We can date this to the Gothenburg Magnetic Excursion / Younger Dryas. They want to say those are two separate events but our dating accuracy is off by enough that they overlap. Which happened before Adam and Eve were placed on this earth.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

"Bronco73idi",

1)
+++++++++++++++++
You need to reread the story of Asher that you posted.
+++++++++++++++++

If we are talking of the snip of Ruth & her husband Asher that I shared, I am well aware of the story & how it goes. It was not shared for my benefit.

If you are referring to another Asher, then define or clarify who, what, or where.

If you meant the Book of Jasher, then note which version, as there are two, of which I have both. And to which part.

2)
+++++++++++++++++
Like when you said you believe Joseph Smith is a prophet and then I showed you that Joseph said the city of Enoch was in the Gulf of Mexico. You then said he was wrong. Do you have information from a better prophet then Joseph?
+++++++++++++++++

In answer to your question, I don't believe or think that Joseph is or was a prophet, I KNOW that he was/is. He was also a man. You have to know or be aware that sometimes he prophesied & sometimes he speculated or conjectured. You shared that reference awhile back. I checked into it. I am sorry, I felt nothing. I thought I had shared that with you. In other words, I felt it was not an actuality, but speculation or conjecture, or perhaps someone else signed it off to or as coming from Joseph. I'll be glad to take another shot at it, if you give the web-dress again.

There is a statement made in James 5:17 that "Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are ..." or in other words, Elijah was not infallible. So many people get caught up in the idea of Joseph Smith always as a prophet in everything he uttered. But not so.

One case in point, was that Joseph received a revelation for certain ones to go to Canada to sell the copyright for the Book of Mormon for needed funds. The group came back unsuccessful. Joseph enquired about that & why they did not get the needed funds. It was given (reveled) that there were 3 sorts of revelations- those of God, those of man, and those of the dark side. It was never revealed as to which it had been, but the funds were not obtained.

Now, I do know that a comet impacted & if not created, then it made it much more so, as to the size & depth of the Gulf of Mexico. And that it probably took place about some 28,000 years ago (give or take 2000 years), and probably was the initial trigger for Noah's flood, to which the Ark left mid America & finally rested in the East as the waters subsided.

Many think that Adam & Eve were in Independence, Missouri as to the Garden of Eden. Not so, but as John D. Lee recanted what Joseph explained, Adam & Eve left in a northwesterly direction to the valley of Adam-ondi-Ahman. That is true, except not as some believe, that the garden was in Independence. If you backtrack, you head in a southeasterly direction, off Florida into the Bahamas. The Garden of Eden of the Adam & Eve of our current story was in Poseidia, the main or head portion of Atlantis. Poseidia was shaped like a head or skull. There have been many Adams & Eves on this planet.

In case you have not seen the thread "The Burning Bush" in the Gospel Discussion section, I explain just who Joseph Smith is. Only then can you realize the story of the Vineyard, in the truthfulness that there is one Lord & one servant of the vineyard, regardless of the time entry, or their pruning from time to time. In other words, it is the same servant again & again at different intervals of the vineyard over the spectrum of Time. But however, I might add that the sackcloth or physical body is different.

And Joseph or "Yuz Asaph" was a code name as per the Essenes meaning "the record keeper".

3)
++++++++++++++
The sun is the reason for the flood, for Sodom’s and Gomorrah’s destruction and the reason the earth stops it’s rotation and rotates in the opposite direction. I don’t understand why religious people think it can’t be the sun. If you control everything then why not use the thing that can create every element known to us to destroy us?
++++++++++++++

In case you did not know, the NAME/WORD is the ultimate power of the spiritual & physical realms, as well as anything in between. This "sound-vibration-complex" built everything there is & can also dissolve it as well. The sun is a mere reflection of its power. When Michael, Gabriel & Raphael destroyed Sodom & Gomorroh, it was by the power of the NAME/WORD, not by the physical sun. However, the sun has wreaked havoc here & there. See Robert Schoch's recent research in the past 20 years, including of the heads of Easter Island looking upwards to the sky (or sun).

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

Well, it was fun to read, I'll grant that. Given the media and fraudulent government's response to Putin's actions, however, I don't think Putin is the big bad guy on the world stage right now. I am curious to the "2038" number, though. It isn't the first time I've heard that or 2039 thrown out as supposed predicted years for the Savior's return.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

I did not actually state that 2038 was the year of the return, but the year of culmination, in which then or right after, the path can be cleared for re-entry. Or I should say Return as to the Christian angle, and entrance of the Messiah from the Jewish angle.

Putin is not the end game, but he & the second minor ones put a dent in things, The Perse does the major toll (as to body count), as do the greater Earth Changes globally.