The Countdown Has Begun

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lynn
captain of 100

The Countdown Has Begun

Post by Lynn »

As many of you know, I have shared about the upcoming Comet which is equivalent to the one that struck in the days of Atlantis.

But I may not have shared with you, the Countdown ahead of that, except what was closest to that event. Here goes.

Some of you do not know that my personal library consists of well over 5000 book volume count. And so much more. Here in the past month, I have acquired over $150 in maps, be it of Europe, the globe, USA, and several other countries (including Egypt). This is due to the war in Ukraine. Yes, that is exactly what it is. I have been well aware of Putin & what he is capable of, since 1996 when I was first alerted by "Ancient Prophecies 3" hosted by David McCallum, which aired 1st on NBC.

In AP3, the 14th person or subject is Josep Terelya, a Ukrainian Russian. as back in the 1970s & 1980s, Russia controlled Ukraine while the USSR was in power. Josep was subjected to imprisonment & attempts to kill him by the KGB. He was a devout Roman Catholic. While I don't go along with all of his beliefs or views, I will say that his visions of the Mother Mary are true. From these, encounters with Mary, he was spared at one event of the Siberian freeze cell, in which they basically put you in a cell, close the door & have your window open to the outside. Only, as he was starting to get numb, he realized the light bulb emitted heat, so he climbeed up on the chair to see if he could get his hands warm. The guards saw him & cut the light off. He withdrew to his bed, and his whole body was succumbing to the brutal cold & about to freeze to death, when a light came into his room. In it there was warmth & a besautiful lady who said she was Mary & she had heard his prayers. And thus it began. He was told & shown many things, but some items were not clarified.

Over the years, he finally was released & exiled to Canada by Gorbechev in the latter 1980s. In his information given by Mary, it was revealed that a bloody ruler of Russia would someday come, and his name was Vladimir. And that he would call for the destruction of Israel. He was also shown that the west coast of California would suffer great devastations. It was only later that I found he had explaine it was due to a comet. But from what he was shown, it would not impact. I'll stop there to tell you that Terelya was shown only the first flyby which initiated the greater Earth Changes for the planet. He was not allowed to see its return & impact. But when the comet makes its initial run, it will ignite the devastations. California will eventually tilt & fall into the ocean. Many geologists & such explain that tectonic plates cannot operate in this manner. In other words, they can separate or they can move up or down, but never tilt.

However, from another person's vision, they saw the reasons for the "tilting & falling" into the ocean scenario that others have spoken of, but shown the cause to be because California is literaly a shelf. And that shelf or hollow underside snaps & therefore the land mass tilts & falls. Another thing that assists, is found in Jeffrey Goodman's'"We Are the Earthquake Generation', is that the West coast if subjected to enough drought, the fluidity below ground becomes very volatile & create evebn greater quakes & drastic results. This has been occurring for at least the past 10 years.

Now, as I said, Terelya identified this bloody ruler to come in AP3 back in 1996. So I have been tracking Vladimer Putin. Just like Hitler, he could have been a help to mankind. but sadly Hitler & so has Putin, turned to the dark side, to become a ruler over not only their country, but the world, if the globe allows it. In fact, Elens shared that the name Vladimir/Vladimer means a ruler. Somewhere I have the exact terminology she used.

In 2008, at a NATO-Russia summit, Putin said if NATO expanded into Ukraine, Russia would take eastern Ukraine perhaps up to the river on the east side of Kiev. Well guess what, in 2008, Putin invaded Georgia (the country) and left his paw print there of a separatist region. Actually today, he has two paw prints there. A recent article agreed with me that soon he may complete his grab of Georgia. They also noted Moldova has one such Putin paw print too.

Even though Putin stated that in the meeting or summit, he spoke the opposite in public. However, we see how he operates in the current Ukraine war, as he spoke that he would not invade, or like in Crimea, it was not us. His word has no honor. From the former UK Prime Minister, he stated Putin has no morals & will lie straight to your face. He has no regard of others, as they are insignificant to him, in his quest.

It was in 2014 that Putin sat quietly over the Olympics, already having his plan ready to execute. He had set up cronies in Kiev to execute an uprising to look like it was Ukraine extremists in Kiev, that ousted the currupt president. It was his cronies that shot & killed Ukrainians down below in Kiev, making it look like it was Kiev extremists. But it did not stop there. All of a sudden, unmarked military vehicles & soldiers were coming across the strait that connects to Crimea, except there is a gap into which amphibians were used. Al the while, Putin denied it was Russia. Only after taking Crimea did he finally acknowledge, Oh well, it was really us. Do you stop to think just how much time it takes to unmark vehicles & uniforms? Yes, there is a great deal of time involved. The ousting of the president did not just occur, but was timed by Putin & his plans. Crimea was absorbed very fast in March to Russia. But in April 2014, Russian rebels (not on their own), but by Putin's commabnd, were sent into eastern Ukraine to start taking over Lugansk & Donestsk regions, as well as in Kharkicv. Only they failed in Kharkiv. How do I know? Because my wife & stepdaughter were in Lugansk & had already had Russian cronies in town bragging about soon Lugansk would be using rubles not griven as currency. And the worst thing about it, was that the Russian rebels or cronies, had no regard for the civilians. Just like Hamas does when they shoot rockets into Israel, as they do it from civilian buildings. I have pictures of them (Russian rebels) shooting at the border base of Lugansk from civilian apartment buildings, engaging the citizens in crossfire. Not just in guns, but grenade launchers as well. There is nothing like living in your apartment & listening to bullets fly by your window & knowing that if you get out in the street, you may get caught in the crossfire & wind up dead.

Did you know that Hitler outlined that he intended to exterminate the Jews? I forget the actual word he utilzed but it was in his printed agenda (Manifesto). Similarly, Putin has the done about the same for Ukrainians, and the manifesto is available on the Kremlin website. It is required reading for Russian soldiers. Putin has no regard for people (Ukrainian or Russian or anybody else for that matter). They are but pawns in his grand scheme as world emporer. For you see, there are several prophecies concerning Russia & a great leader. Putin believes he is that one & will stop to no end to get there, even if he loses all his Russian soldiers & exterminates all of the Ukrainians. However, as the Book of Mormon explains, there must be needs an opposition in all things. It is true in this case. There may be two Vladimir's coming, one by name which is Putin, and another future world leader (as the name implies, but may not be his actual name) who transforms the world sent by the ONE to help sustain global peace at the end of this century. Nostradamus refers to him as "the Great Genius" in Dolores Cannon's Trilogy- 'Conversations With Nostradamus' (CWN series). In another group, he is referred to as the G.D.D. or the "Great Divine Director". In Joseph Smith's 1835 Patriarchal Blessing by Oliver Cowdery which was revealed by a vision in not only being shown, but declared it would come to pass, it speaks of acting under the direction of Michael, the archangel-
++++++++++++++++
38. He SHALL sit in the great assembly and general council of patriarchs, and execute the will and commandment under the direction of the Ancient of Days, for he SHALL have his place and act in his station."

(meaning acting in the station (or in lieu) of Michael, the archangel)
++++++++++++++++

The Great Genius will help to heal the Earth, the people, reveal the Earth's acncient history, restore true spirituality & also utilize technology to assist (not cause problems with it), guided by Michael. This will be in the start of the golden age, the peace of 1000 years.

Now, I am sure some of you may have ruffled feathers concerning the destruction of Israel. Well, allow me to explain it a bit. Back in the 1980s, I read a portion conccerning the latter dayus. It spoke of Metatron (the head of angels), also referred to as the "lesser YHWH". Metatron would ferry the bones of Israel to the promised land. It was revealed that this was a metaphor that meant the true souls of Israel the people would be removed to the west, the truly promised land that Joseph Of Egypt spoke of. And those that incarnated in that day of Israel the current land, were those souls who had persecuted Israel in days of old. Meaning there was a switching around. Even though there was a place referred to as Isreal, the truth of the matter was that the souls of Israel were transplated or grafted elsewhere in the vineyard for safety & the fulfillment of scriptures (prophecies).

Terelya speaks of Vladimir destroying (or calling for) Israel. Nostradamus also reveals that Israel was destroyed. But in 'The Legends of the Jews', vol. 4 by Louis Ginzberg (1913/1941/1998 PB) on pp.233-235 it speaks of the last days & the multi-tasking of Elijah before the Messiah's entry. On page 233, Ginzberg shares what he extracted from the Mishnah & other Jewish writings.

+++++++++++++
"Then he [Elijah] will appear in Palestine, and will utter a lament over the devastation of the Holy Land, and his wail will be heard throughout the world."
+++++++++++++

Israel was located in Palestine in that era. From this, Terelya, and Nostradamus, it would seem Israel (the land) has been destroyed in a future time era. And that Elijah will make it a stop on his list of things to do, to lament, regardless of which souls were there. But this portion of his wail being heard around the world is noteworthy.

Further in AP3, person or subjects #45 is Jake Swamp, of Native Americam descent, member of the Mohawk tribe. He states that there will be "A great noise will shake the world because it will be so loud."

And yet, it seems to be brought up once again by "No-Eyes", a blind Chippewa medicine woman & seer, speaking of the great Phoenix coming in the time of the Great Earth Changes. Her student Mary Summer Rain shares in 'Phoenix Rising: No-Eyes' Vision of the Changes to Come' (1987/1993 PB) on pages 108-109 (1993 ed.)---
+++++++++++++++
" 'After he spread wings in and out he gonna stop. He gonna listen hard. He not like what he know coming and he gonna speak. He gonna let out terrible screech noises. He cry in great wail for people's future.' ... 'I gonna tell 'bout Phoenix days, days when he gonna wail loud over all land.' "
+++++++++++++++

It also hints that there may have been a nuclear exchange on the next page. But it is interesting, on one hand, we see Elijah ios being spoken of, yet in another the symbol of the Phoenix is used in a male gender reference. Which also brings to mind that if Elijah is to commence or gather Israel of this era,it could also be revealed further in the symbolics of the Phoenix. Found in 'The Apocryphal Old Testament' edited by H.F.D. Sparks (1984/1987 PB) p.909 "Greek Apocalypse of Baruch" 6:14-16---
+++++++++++
"And a voice came, which said, Lightgiver [speaking of the Phoenix], give brightness to the world. And when I heard the bird's cry I said, What is this cry, my Lord? And he said, This is the bird that wakes up the cocks on earth."
+++++++++++

For the fuller story of the Phoenix, see pp. 908-910, chapters 6-8.

Two minor antichrists, then a third major one is on the horizon. Biden thinks that if we do not engage Putin, we can prevent World War 3. However, we are now in Phase 1 of 3 phases of World War 3. There are 3 dark lords to come, of which Putin is the first. I have to conceal who the second is, as I may utilize him to pounce on Putin. And the third is the worst yet to come. He is the "Perse" of Nostradamus. He will come as a savior first, then turn on mankind. He comes forth from the Middle East. His reign will be from either 2026 or 2029 thru almost 2038 possibly less so about 7 to 12 years, as he will be cut short by his own group because they will eventually realize what a monster they created or allowed.

Currently, it seems that Putin is not backing down & now has his eyes on escalation with the USA & others. As I had told Elena, Kiev is not safe, nor Ukraine, by a long shot. His terror will remain for some time.

Oh, I almost forgot, Terelya weas shown a map by Mary that it was seen southern Russia was in flames, even up in Siberia. It seems Moscow had sunk somewhat into the Earth. The stench of bad mushrooms could be smelled, which one doctor explains to Terelya that is the smell of dead bodies emit. And Terelya also saw tanks. But guess who emblems were seen on them, not Russia but Chinese instead. Could China intervene on Russia? It seems impossible, unless China realizes Putin may become a threat to them. This scenario occurred back in the Nixon era, as China was starting to realize the USSR was a monster that may be beyond control & could advance on them. By befriending Nixon, it allayed their fears of Russia. See Josep Terelya's book 'Witness: To Apparitions and Persecution in the USSR (An Autobiography' with Michael Brown (1991 PB). I even have one of my 3 used copies signed by Terelya (but for another person in 1992). See chapter 12 "Russia in Flames" pp.142-153.

I guess I failed to mention, that Putin has certain peculiarities. This is evidenced in his incarnation as Napoleon, and also as Adolph Hitler. Once again, Putin was sent into Germany to which can still be said, Putin once again is "the child of Germany who observes no law" (as per Nostradamus. Some things never change.

So, for many of you who have your conspiracy theories as to what is really happening as to Ukraine or Russia, truly you have no idea. You have not seen yet what Putin is about to do or is capable of. Both wife Elena & daughter Helen are out safely, as they had apartments on opposite sides of Kiev.. But it was cutting it extremely close, as Helen was in Bucha just before the atrocities there occurred. She was in a shelter within the first 3 days of the war, for about 2 weeks.

And the letter "Z" that Russians are putting on their vehicles, take that upright "Z" & add another "Z" crossways on the first one. What does that remind you of? Slightly different but you get the picture.

Lynn
captain of 100

Re: The Countdown Has Begun

Post by Lynn »

Round 2---

Duh! I can't believe I had a typo in the thread name. I missed that one. It should be Countdown not Coutdown.

OK, I just edited & corrected it.

There was something else I was going to add concerning Putin, hopefully I will remember what it was, sooner than later.

I have to be careful as to how much I can share, as their are relatives on the wife's side in the eastern portions of Ukraine that would put them in danger for their lives.

Anyways, for those who do not recall, or those that did not catch my earlier posts, here is a generic scenario of the countdown to the Comet, at least the major keypoints.

Here we go, get ready ...

Putin goes into full action of destruction & madness. He is the first dark lord or a minor antichrist in this round. This is Phase 1 of WW3.

The second dark lord surfaces. He too is a minor anti-christ, but may surpass Putin's body count. In fact, it is possible he may go after Putin. We shall see if that plays out, or not. This is phase 2 of WW3

The timeline of the Great Pyramid continues & will end in 2038, which happens to be the end of this major Mayan 26 year cycle that began in 2012. While Hollywood went on a rant about destructions beginning in 2012, the Mayans did not see it that way. They likened it to a person starting from birth in 2012. As the years progress, say about age 13 or 2025, things get shaky as wild as puberty can dish out sometimes, and is the point of what we might refer to as rebellion. As the teenager, they will sow their wild oats. And bad things can & usually will happen. It is at the age of 26 or in 2038, that hopefully full adulthood is achieved & balance begins. But the turmoil between the ages of 13 & 26 (2025 thru 2038) is indicated by greater changes that can be imagined. You can expect greater earth changes, political chaos, and so on, as people are fed up with the old standards. Prices rising on everything, shortages, wars escalating, and much, much more.

Someone accesses the "star chart" room or chamber in the Great Pyramid, be it physically or spirituality. This may be the huge chamber detected by muon rays a few years ago. In there, will be massive star charts. But one item is a special setup that involves a special detector for Mars. It will indicate within 1 or 2 cycles (1 or 2 years) that Mars is about to "adjust" its orbit. This signals or makes known that the alteration poles of the Earth's orbit will soon be the result. In a sense, the earth will tilt, causing it to look as if the stars in the heavens are falling. The moment this detection is realized, we are looking at less than 3 years for the occurrance.

There is a possibility that a cache of records will be found & brought forth from the rear of the Sphinx & revealing our pre-history. This ia prelim to much more stored or sealed for us. It is almost time for us to "remember" from whence we came & where we shal go. This is not to be confused with the main sealed records which are sealed in a pyramid below placed there some 12,000 years ago. There are at least 4 copies around the globe of the sealed records. These 4 are Egypt, Tibet, Yucatan/Mexico, and the huge submerged Temple of Ilta in the Tongue of the Ocean off Andros Island.

An event will occur after Mars orbit is alterred. It will be Grandfather's (Stalking Wolf's) prophecy referred to as "The Night of the Bleeding Stars". This will be caused by Phobos (meaning dread or terror), the odd shaped Martian moon, that will escape Mars & head towards Earth. It will look like it is on collision with us, but will skim our atmosphere, causing a reddish hue to make the stars look as if they are bleeding. It will not impact us. As Stalking Wolf explains, we have one cycle (1 year) to get ready. This is our final warning. Basically, run for the hills & deep places for many reasons.

The Comet (Blue Star Kachina, Comet of Nostradamus, Comet of St. Hildegarde, Comet of H.G. Wells, etc.) is first spotted in what looks to be the Spring of 2 0 2 ? (of Grandfather's final year after the warning of The Night of the Bleeding Stars). Nostradamus leaves the clue of Cancer, being possibly the start of Cancer, or coming from the direction of Cancer, or both. On the very day or night of the spotting of the comet, the present Pope, who is the final Pope of the two Pope lists, he will die. Or I should say, brutally murdered somewhere in Italy.

As the comet's first run will not impact, it will ignite the greater changes. This is its purpose. The Blue Star Kachina basically reveals that it is a bluish comet (Blue Star) with a spiritual core (kachina). There seems to be a greenish hue, be it from the combination of the yellow sun & the blue comet, or certain gases released from the depths of the planet, similar to the greenish hue in the Bermuda Triangle sometimes. These green gases from deep in the Earth, seem to alter time & space in the Triangle. But they were also incorporated into the Great Pyramid to utilize one of its functions as a Time Machine.

I see the first run (pass) of the Comet near the north of the USA near the Canadian border, running from east to west. It is possible that it may be lowering as it scrapes the atmosphere, but is somehow not pulled in & continues past the Earth. The comet is approximately 1 mile in diameter, about the heighth of Mount Vesuvius.

After the Comet has passed, ignition point brings great quakes & the greater Earth Changes. The 5 point sequence found by Jeffrey Goodman in 'We Are the Earthquake Generation' is:
1) Southern to southeasttern India submerges as an earthquake & tidal waves impact. Possibly 20 miles plus. A prelim event was back in December 2004 to give you an idea of the warning it was to convey.
2) Most of Japan goes into the sea. Previous quakes & tidal waves were its warnings.
3) Mount Vesuvius & possibly Mount Etna erupt in the Mediterranean Sea.
4) Mount Pelee in Martinique in the Caribbean Sea erupts NE of South America.
5) The East Coast of America is hit with a grand finale- Say goodbye to Hollywood, as it is the SuperQuake. It will look as if falling into the sea tilting, as the shelf is snapped deep below to cause its submersion that way.

In the SuperQuake scenario, it seems to follow Joe Brandt's vision dreams many, many years ago. The first two chapters in my book (presently compiling) about the comet are concerning this. The first chapter shares it, while I make comments in the second chapter concerning it. Almost a third of America is gone. There is a possibility that Brandt saw a newspaper that may have had a "6" or a "9" as to the year. If that was true, the comet's pass will be early 2026 or 2029.

But we are not thru, as the comet somehow comes back in a second pass. But this time, its course runs west to east, again in the Northern Hemisphere, but at a sharper decline. It seems French scientists are aware of it & Nostradamus is spoken of, as if somehow his clues helped to prepare them. Who knows, perhaps by my conveyments in my book on the comet. It will fly over France, Italy, and Greece, with the impact in the Aegean Sea between Greece & Istanbul or Turkey in general. From one of Nostradamus' quatrains, it looks as if the tidal wave will go 20 miles inland of Greece. Imagine what it will do to Turkey. I am sure it will spill water over into the Black Sea, as prophecies indicate the Black Sea being enlarged due to the changes coming.

As St. Hildegarde of Bingen notes in her prophecies, warns that seaports around the world will live in fear due to the massive tidal waves which will encircle the globe, running an estimate of 100 feet to 300 feet high. It will affect also the "melting pot nation" (America) as well as everywhere else. It is seen by some that New Jersey will be flooded. This would explain Stalking Wolf's (Grandfather's) warning of his stomping grounds (teaching area there in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey) as he taught Tom Brown all the knowledge he had acquired. Even though he did not state it as such completely, I see that it meant fleeing to higher ground (from New Jersey) and getting away from the big cities.

From this point can it get any worse? Yes, as Nostradamus speaks of a date that compares to the days of darkness when Jesus was crucified, saying it will again occur in supposedly October, of which there will be great changes starting in the spring (this would be due to the comet's first pass). However, the translation most have brought down over the years is October. Octo means 8, therefore I have realized a correction is needed as it looks as if he was describing the 8th month, which is now August on our current calendars. This coincides with R.W. Welch's research & book (2000 PB) on the Comet. He was looking for it in 2004, with impact in August 2004. I felt that was way too early as certain things not having been fulfilled yet, back then. Anyway, Nostradamus explains that the rotation of the Earth will stop yet again, then I assume it will readjust to a new setting. Herein lies the Pole shift, the tilting of the axis- new north & south poles, and stars appearing to fall due to the earth tilting. Another item, is that high winds pick up when the Earth stops to readjust its axis. The winds created can be as high as 200 MPH. And the warning is also noted to be sure & write that down for our posterity's sake in our records, so they will know it is only temporary & will subside, when it occurs again to them.

The impact of the Comet will affect the globe, yet the Northern Hemisphere will be affected worse, as there will be soot in the atmosphere, which will darken the sun. Crops will fail. You get the picture. It is possible there are instruments in the Great Pyramid that can help to clear the soot slowly. Don't get me wrong, South America will suffer massive quakes. Mount Popo (its short term) near Mexico City will blow big-time (as I have found two separate prophecies of it).

But the impact has simply devastated southeren Europe. They are now at their weakest. It is now time the 3rd dark lord (the major anti-christ) comes forth (or enters the scene) into the picture wearing a "blue turban" in his assault on southern Europe. Nostradamus uses this term to mean that the "Perse" uses the Blue Star Kachina/ Blue Comet, as a shroud for his intentions or invasions. Also, Rome (the city of 7 Hills) was burned as the comet plunged. In the CWN series by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus shares that for some reasonm, he will not use nuclear weapons. He shares that he has other plans for them. I wish we could say that about Putin, but it looks as if he did use nuclear weapons. It may or may not be seen at first, just who this "Perse" is actually, but it looks as if he was a sort of savior we looked up to for awhile, until he turned to the dark side. He was born in 1962 in Jerusalem, but was not a Jew. He is a scientist & a very keen psychic. He has been helping develop some of the world's fastest computers. He will have access to your data easily if he seeks it.

Now, due to the massive flooding caused by the comet, the earth adjusts & a great or massive drought dries things out. Some waters recede here & there, but some do not, as their elevation has been changed. One such case is Virginia Beach, Virginia. Edgar Cayce was told that this was to be a safe area. Hmm, how could that be? Looking at a picture a few hours ago, it looks like it is barely above sea level there at the Cayce headquarters (A.R.E.). It looks as if this area may be jutted up some 300 feet, which would protect it from massive tidal waves from the comet. At least two new seaports eventually come into play further down after things settle out- Livingston, Montana & Houston, Texas.

The comet also affected our super volcano (Yellowstone area) & the Great Lakes will spill out of Lake Michigan into a massive wide Misssippi River (possibly 5 times as wide), which will back up the Missouri River even to the Kansas City & Independence, Missouri area concerning Zion. With the west coast gone, and the Mississippi so wide, it will look like two halves as the new USA.

As to Elijah/Joseph Smith, while he may start in the west (America), due to the destruction of Israel, it seems there is work to be done in the East, before coming back to the West. As it was written, Joseph/Elijah shall return in due time of the ONE. See D&C for that one. So that leaves a variable in the commencement of Zion in Independence, Missouri (the safe refuge).

For more on info on the Josegh Smith/Elijah bit, go to "The Burning Bush" thread concerning Michael at the Burning Bush & much more in the Gospel Discussions section.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Welcome back. I tried to read it all, maybe another night. What I did read gives me an idea that you think Ukraine is innocent. Here is a non bias article talking about what no one is talking about.

“ What if Donald Trump’s son had been paid one million dollars a year by a Ukrainian energy company? Wouldn’t the talking heads on CNN, MSNBC and even the BBC now be talking about little else? What if Donald Trump’s brother had received a considerable loan from an entity controlled by a businessman with substantial ties to Ukraine? You know the answer.”

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why ... raine-/amp

It’s a UK website and it shows how corrupt our media is in a politically correct way.

I think you are stretching your opinion to fit facts like most people do, you are talking about the bear, Russia and trying to make him the small diverse horn or Antichrist.

The gentiles will bring the house of Judah into repentance via war. After 2/3’s of them are kill off by the gentiles (other nations) they will repent and turn to the lord. They have been a cursed people since they crucified our lord.

Maybe Russia is the gentiles that kill off 2/3rd of the house of Judah? Vladimir doesn’t like the Satanist Rothschild’s….

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 12:03 am Welcome back. I tried to read it all, maybe another night. What I did read gives me an idea that you think Ukraine is innocent. Here is a non bias article talking about what no one is talking about.

“ What if Donald Trump’s son had been paid one million dollars a year by a Ukrainian energy company? Wouldn’t the talking heads on CNN, MSNBC and even the BBC now be talking about little else? What if Donald Trump’s brother had received a considerable loan from an entity controlled by a businessman with substantial ties to Ukraine? You know the answer.”

It’s a UK website and it shows how corrupt our media is in a politically correct way.

I think you are stretching your opinion to fit facts like most people do, you are talking about the bear, Russia and trying to make him the small diverse horn or Antichrist.

The gentiles will bring the house of Judah into repentance via war. After 2/3’s of them are kill off by the gentiles (other nations) they will repent and turn to the lord. They have been a cursed people since they crucified our lord.

Maybe Russia is the gentiles that kill off 2/3rd of the house of Judah? Vladimir doesn’t like the Satanist Rothschild’s….
Putin was using his stooge Abramovich to launder money to friends of the Rothschilds.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 8:20 am
Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 12:03 am Welcome back. I tried to read it all, maybe another night. What I did read gives me an idea that you think Ukraine is innocent. Here is a non bias article talking about what no one is talking about.

Putin was using his stooge Abramovich to launder money to friends of the Rothschilds.
Did I say he was innocent? He said, on 21 Nov 2021 if you put anymore NATO missiles in Ukraine it will be crossing a red line. We said the same thing to them in 1968, they listened so why don’t we?

If this is the lord’s world then why don’t we respect our brethren?

Ukraine has been committing genocide from 2014-2022, no one cared.

Wars and rumors of wars, just wait until father against son and mother against daughter, here in the USA. D&C 87 isn’t completely fulfilled, it will be.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 12:20 pm

Did I say he was innocent? He said, on 21 Nov 2021 if you put anymore NATO missiles in Ukraine it will be crossing a red line. We said the same thing to them in 1968, they listened so why don’t we?

Wars and rumors of wars, just wait until father against son and mother against daughter, here in the USA. D&C 87 isn’t completely fulfilled, it will be.
That's a lot of commentary for my short response. You think I don't believe in America's destruction?

I was responding to your comment that Putin "doesn't like the Satanist Rothchilds." Just pointing out that they are on the same team. You say he's not innocent, but you're obviously defending his actions putting the blame on the West, and making him out to be the victim. You don't see it like I do, one big circus show run by Putin.

Putin "owns" London: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... ght-london

Abramovich was funneling money to the elites with art purchases. https://www.today.com/popculture/russia ... na24710865

Freud, Bacon, Rothschild, all friends. Freud painted a portrait of Jacob Rothschild.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 12:53 pm

That's a lot of commentary for my short response. You think I don't believe in America's destruction?

I was responding to your comment that Putin "doesn't like the Satanist Rothchilds." Just pointing out that they are on the same team. You say he's not innocent, but you're obviously defending his actions putting the blame on the West, and making him out to be the victim. You don't see it like I do, one big circus show run by Putin.

Abramovich was funneling money to the elites with art purchases. https://www.today.com/popculture/russia ... na24710865

Freud, Bacon, Rothschild, all friends. Freud painted a portrait of Jacob Rothschild.
He isn’t as cool as the Nazis, no. Defending the west? Where will the cleansing start?

Didn’t Biden just say “there will be a new world order and we should lead it!”

February 13, 2021 Mondestuff reported this and sgt report picked it up on February 15th.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/02/putin ... us-dollar/

In a statement about the news, Mr. Putin said his country is finally free from the “icy grip” of the Rothschild banking cartel and New World Order cabal.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 1:08 pm

He isn’t as cool as the Nazis, no. Defending the west? Where will the cleansing start?

February 13, 2021 Mondestuff reported this and sgt report picked it up on February 15th.

In a statement about the news, Mr. Putin said his country is finally free from the “icy grip” of the Rothschild banking cartel and New World Order cabal.
The problem is you believe Putin and Biden. Biden is a puppet of Putin.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 1:11 pm

What part of me saying Biden said “there will be a new world order and we should lead it!” Makes me believe him as a man? Those were his words not mine. Just like Putin, again his words. I know that Putin is the leader of Daniel’s kingdom describe as a beast like a Bear. The Bear is not the Antichrist like Lynn believes.

The lord’s house will be cleansed and his house resides in the USA!

Please don’t twist my words again, I know you are smart enough to read so please don’t let your emotions dictate your understanding.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 1:57 pm

What part of me saying Biden said “there will be a new world order and we should lead it!” Makes me believe him as a man? Those were his words not mine. Just like Putin, again his words. I know that Putin is the leader of Daniel’s kingdom describe as a beast like a Bear. The Bear is not the Antichrist like Lynn believes.

Please don’t twist my words again, I know you are smart enough to read so please don’t let your emotions dictate your understanding.
I'm not twisting your words. Just saying you shouldn't believe Biden when he says he thinks America should lead the NWO, and you shouldn't believe Putin when he accuses Jacob Rothschild of ruining his country.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 2:22 pm

I'm not twisting your words. Just saying you shouldn't believe Biden when he says he thinks America should lead the NWO, and you shouldn't believe Putin when he accuses Jacob Rothschild of ruining his country.

You are saying Biden doesn’t believe we should lead the NWO? You are saying Putin doesn’t believe that the central bank was ruining his country?

I quoted what they said, that is it. I then followed it up with what is going to happen here.

What is happening in Ukraine is nothing compared to what will happen here if you believe New Jerusalem will be set up in Missouri. That means we are the house of Israel, blood flowing through the street and then Lynn’s comet or a major earthquake will happen.

I care about Ukraine as much as I cared about Syria and Libya. It’s disgusting and the true victims are the innocent bystanders.

The president of Ukraine is worth 596 million dollars. Adam Sandler is worth 340 million and he Owns a production company and is known worldwide. They are both comedians, one in a poor country and one in a rich country, Adam must have been in the poor country!

https://caknowledge.com/zelenskyy-net-worth/

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 3:19 pm

You are saying Biden doesn’t believe we should lead the NWO? You are saying Putin doesn’t believe that the central bank was ruining his country?

I quoted what they said, that is it. I then followed it up with what is going to happen here.

What is happening in Ukraine is nothing compared to what will happen here if you believe New Jerusalem will be set up in Missouri. That means we are the house of Israel, blood flowing through the street and then Lynn’s comet or a major earthquake will happen.

I care about Ukraine as much as I cared about Syria and Libya. It’s disgusting and the true victims are the innocent bystanders.

The president of Ukraine is worth 596 million dollars. Adam Sandler is worth 340 million and he Owns a production company and is known worldwide. They are both comedians, one in a poor country and one in a rich country, Adam must have been in the poor country!

Who cares what Zelensky is worth when he is simply a puppet as well. How much do you think Putin is worth?

Putin and his friend Assad killed way more people in Syria than any Western nation or proxy ever did, and the same guy who ran Putin's Syria campaign is now running the campaign in Ukraine. That explains why it is so bloody.

No I don't believe Biden or Putin. Biden knows he has no control over anything, including the so called New World Order, because he is a bought and paid for guy. He came to power in the same way Obama was groomed and brought to power, and Trump was brought to power. They came to power through the mob of "communist" mobsters that work for Putin and Xi.

Putin is obviously working with the wealthy Western and Israeli elites and bribing them. This is a global conspiracy, and Putin and Xi are the main mob bosses.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 4:28 pm

Who cares what Zelensky is worth when he is simply a puppet as well. How much do you think Putin is worth?

Putin and his friend Assad killed way more people in Syria than any Western nation or proxy ever did, and the same guy who ran Putin's Syria campaign is now running the campaign in Ukraine. That explains why it is so bloody.

No I don't believe Biden or Putin. Biden knows he has no control over anything, including the so called New World Order, because he is a bought and paid for guy. He came to power in the same way Obama was groomed and brought to power, and Trump was brought to power. They came to power through the mob of "communist" mobsters that work for Putin and Xi.

Putin is obviously working with the wealthy Western and Israeli elites and bribing them. This is a global conspiracy, and Putin and Xi are the main mob bosses.
I still don’t understand why you think I think Putin is innocent. I think he is the leader of the beast that is like a bear with 3 ribs in its mouth. Sounds aggressive to me!

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 19th, 2022, 5:03 pm

I still don’t understand why you think I think Putin is innocent. I think he is the leader of the beast that is like a bear with 3 ribs in its mouth. Sounds aggressive to me!
Well, when you're focused on Zelenski and Biden....what am I to think :)

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

First off, I do not see anybody as non-guilty in all of this. But I will say this, Putin believes he is the answer to many prophecies. And sadly he is using his "climb" to amass many victims. He either does not understand some of them, or he does not have all of them. Even I don't have all of them. But in the ones I do have access to, I see there are two leaders to come. One is bad news & the other is good news. One is currently terrorizing now (that would be Putin). But downline, a descendent of Ukraine-Russia, comes into play before the end of the century. He will help to bring spirituality back into play for balance. Currently, the Russian orthodox church is controlled by the Kremlin. In this case, it backs up to being Putin. If the leader were to denounce Putin's current war, he would either be removed or killed. One prophecy shares that after 25 years, communism will return. It surely did.

Second, is that if you knew me. you would know I not only detest politics, but politicians as well. And that is one item that will change after the final earth changes. As rebuilding comes into play, the new rules of politicsa will come into play. If you are not qualified to truly be a servant to the people, you will not hold a post. They will be no more buying of a seat or such.

Third, is that I spoke of Israel being destroyed. It is looking more like Putin to be the one to pull that trigger. Many people are looking to the day the Temple will be rebuilt in the Middle East. It never happened. At least not there. The Temple was built here, in the Center Place with the required specifications that Ezekiel spoke of. Over flowing waters & solid rock. Independence, Missouri has exactly that. Below lies a large underground river, as well as granite at the Center Place.

Fourth, is there is not one continent that will escape suffering in the days ahead. As the old Native saying goes (paraphrased), What man does to the web of life, he does to himself. So true. The Earth cries out due to man's folly & sickness. Stalking Wolf saw earlier signs in his vision after fasting for 40 days. The first was AIDS & great drought. That occurred around 1986. The second sign was holes in the sky which he never could understand how that could be. It did- the ozone holes. But come the 3rd sign, the Night of the Bleeding Stars, hope was now gone, mankind failed to alter its course, as the next would occur regardless in the next year.

Fifth ... to be continued ...

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Lynn wrote: April 19th, 2022, 9:24 pm First off, I do not see anybody as non-guilty in all of this. But I will say this, Putin believes he is the answer to many prophecies. And sadly he is using his "climb" to amass many victims. He either does not understand some of them, or he does not have all of them. Even I don't have all of them. But in the ones I do have access to, I see there are two leaders to come. One is bad news & the other is good news. One is currently terrorizing now (that would be Putin). But downline, a descendent of Ukraine-Russia, comes into play before the end of the century. He will help to bring spirituality back into play for balance. Currently, the Russian orthodox church is controlled by the Kremlin. In this case, it backs up to being Putin. If the leader were to denounce Putin's current war, he would either be removed or killed. One prophecy shares that after 25 years, communism will return. It surely did.

Second, is that if you knew me. you would know I not only detest politics, but politicians as well. And that is one item that will change after the final earth changes. As rebuilding comes into play, the new rules of politicsa will come into play. If you are not qualified to truly be a servant to the people, you will not hold a post. They will be no more buying of a seat or such.

Third, is that I spoke of Israel being destroyed. It is looking more like Putin to be the one to pull that trigger. Many people are looking to the day the Temple will be rebuilt in the Middle East. It never happened. At least not there. The Temple was built here, in the Center Place with the required specifications that Ezekiel spoke of. Over flowing waters & solid rock. Independence, Missouri has exactly that. Below lies a large underground river, as well as granite at the Center Place.

Fourth, is there is not one continent that will escape suffering in the days ahead. As the old Native saying goes (paraphrased), What man does to the web of life, he does to himself. So true. The Earth cries out due to man's folly & sickness. Stalking Wolf saw earlier signs in his vision after fasting for 40 days. The first was AIDS & great drought. That occurred around 1986. The second sign was holes in the sky which he never could understand how that could be. It did- the ozone holes. But come the 3rd sign, the Night of the Bleeding Stars, hope was now gone, mankind failed to alter its course, as the next would occur regardless in the next year.

Fifth ... to be continued ...
Fixed it. I wanted t thank Lynn for sharing all this info. It is so interesting
Last edited by OCDMOM on April 22nd, 2022, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 19th, 2022, 5:17 pm

I’m focused on Zelenski and Biden? Maybe I gave you too much credit about reading…..

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 20th, 2022, 9:57 am

I’m focused on Zelenski and Biden? Maybe I gave you too much credit about reading…..
Maybe instead of taking a shot at my reading skills you should reread what you wrote. When I pointed out to you a connection Putin had to the Rothchilds, you came back swinging with how bad Biden and Zelenski were. What is your point?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 20th, 2022, 10:04 am

Maybe instead of taking a shot at my reading skills you should reread what you wrote. When I pointed out to you a connection Putin had to the Rothchilds, you came back swinging with how bad Biden and Zelenski were. What is your point?
I understand the connection Putin and trump and blah blah blah had or has with the Rothschild’s. Anyone can figure out that someone with money has to be connected to the source of said money! Your points are so elementary, to not be connected to the Rothschild’s in this world ran by them (the beast) would be like playing monopoly without using the bank, at all! Think about it, they killed so many presidents to get imbedded into the USA because we were the world economic super power since 1870! Are we surpassed today? sure. Does it matter? No. What’s done is done, they are the small diverse little horn that plays both sides of every war. Only the Nazis truly stood up to them by jailing Louis Nathaniel de Rothschild for a whole 13 months. Germany, Austria and Italy were the three that stood up to the one.

Bottom line, NATO had no reason to put more missiles in Ukraine when Putin said he will consider it crossing a red line (act of war)

As a Christian who knows that Babylon was chosen to persecute the house of Judah how can we judge Putin actions as wrong with the facts that we know?

Who do we say is the richest man in the world? Putin is richer, the Rothschild’s are richer then him!

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 20th, 2022, 11:50 am

I understand the connection Putin and trump and blah blah blah had or has with the Rothschild’s. Anyone can figure out that someone with money has to be connected to the source of said money! Your points are so elementary, to not be connected to the Rothschild’s in this world ran by them (the beast) would be like playing monopoly without using the bank, at all! Think about it, they killed so many presidents to get imbedded into the USA because we were the world economic super power since 1870! Are we surpassed today? sure. Does it matter? No. What’s done is done, they are the small diverse little horn that plays both sides of every war. Only the Nazis truly stood up to them by jailing Louis Nathaniel de Rothschild for a whole 13 months. Germany, Austria and Italy were the three that stood up to the one.

Bottom line, NATO had no reason to put more missiles in Ukraine when Putin said he will consider it crossing a red line (act of war)

As a Christian who knows that Babylon was chosen to persecute the house of Judah how can we judge Putin actions as wrong with the facts that we know?

Who do we say is the richest man in the world? Putin is richer, the Rothschild’s are richer then him!
The whore of Babylon does not control the beast. She is using him, and he is using her, but who is really in control, or who will always have the advantage? The Beast of course. The Beast is made up of nations, kings, and kingdoms that are all working together to first support, but then kill the whore. The kings are not plotting against each other, but against the whore, which represents degenerate Christianity, and the money/land/leaders she controls. You posted an article saying Putin wanted the Rothschilds out of his country, but that's like a selfish man telling his whore to get lost because she's served her usefulness to him. Putin is so far away from being a victim in any scenario you imagine.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sarah wrote: April 20th, 2022, 2:44 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: April 20th, 2022, 11:50 am

The whore of Babylon does not control the beast. She is using him, and he is using her, but who is really in control, or who will always have the advantage? The Beast of course. The Beast is made up of nations, kings, and kingdoms that are all working together to first support, but then kill the whore. The kings are not plotting against each other, but against the whore, which represents degenerate Christianity, and the money/land/leaders she controls. You posted an article saying Putin wanted the Rothschilds out of his country, but that's like a selfish man telling his whore to get lost because she's served her usefulness to him. Putin is so far away from being a victim in any scenario you imagine.

I brought up 600bc Babylon… That is different then the whore of Babylon. The whore of Babylon was the beast and lost control… 536ad was the worst year on record in human history and killed millions of people, the 10 horns lost control and in the ashes the whore gained control. There is a reason the 4th beast is small “in the shadows and unseen” diverse “moves from one establishment like the seat of the Pope to another like the banking system”

Remember, ancient of days takes out the beast but let’s the lion 🦁 leopard 🐆 and bear 🐻 stay for a season and a time but removes their dominion.

Again, I’m not worried about Putin….. I’ll trust Daniel over you and Lynn

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Sidebar here ...

I am reminded of the story of Ruth (one of Lazarus' sisters- Martha, Ruth & Mary) in other scriptures. It seems she confessed her faith in Christ. Her husband Asher was a very strict Pharisee & kicked her out of their home. Ruth ran to Jesus to complain. She basically wanted Jesus to go back, tell him who he was & set her husband straight. Anyway, she asked the master what should she do. Jesus explains that Asher is devout as he prays to God. His zeal for religion is intense almost to insanity, but he is sincere. It has driven him to believe that he must keep his home unsullied by the heresy of Christ. He feels he is assured that by driving you away, he has done the will of God. Jesus then declares that Intolerance is Ignorance Matured, and says one day the light will come to Asher. And then he will repay all your heartaches, griefs & tears.

But then, the other hammer comes down. Jesus then turns to Ruth and says she is not free of blame. Jesus explains that if she had walked in wisdom's ways, and been content to hold her peace, this grief would not have occurred to her. Jesus shared this, It takes a long time for light to break into the shell of prejudice, and patience is the lesson you should learn. The constant dropping of water wears away the hardest stone. The sweet and holy incense of a godly life will melt intolerance much qwikker than the hottest flame, or hardest blow. Just wait awhile, then go home with sympathy & love. Talk not of Christ, nor the Kingdom of the Holy One. Just live a godly life, refrain from harshness in your speech and you will lead your husband to the light.

The story ends-- And it was so.

Later it notes that when Lazarus & his sisters made a feast in Bethany for Jesus & the 12, that Asher was there with his wife Ruth and that He was no longer hostile to the Christ.

I must confess. This forum is called Freedom Forum. But many do not realize that freedom comes with responsibility of equity & right. In order for one to have freedom to explain their view, it works across the board, it must be equal to others as well. If you disagree, you simply state how you disagree & move on.

For the implementation of Zion, it is in the same manner, diverse, yet of one heart & one mind (as for the totality or the binding Love of this group). But each person retains their uniqueness, their perspective, respecting each other's right to see as from their perspective. Jesus did not come to do away with each person's uniqueness & perspective, but to help them enhance it.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

each of the players you have all mentioned in the posts are in a fight for dominance . . . they will watch the wicked leaders of countries slowly kill as many of their citizens as they can . . . then, they will bring their fight to each country to decide who the winner is of that country. . . lot cheaper than war on the whole group

Mccain, Kerry, bushes, Graham, Clintons, and other corrupt leaders have not only plundered countries but set up leaders that they can control . . . these leaders have been set up after the voted in leader was toppled in some way . . . these loyal leaders . . . placed in power after numerous coos . . . will also rue the day . . .

putin is right to hate rothchild since he lost much money to him . . . Putin also attended the young global leader training provided by WEF Klaus schwabb . . . .but he was involved in these two events . . .money from rothschild . . . Global Youth . . for his own purposes . . . he hoped to take advantage of rothschild and was outsmarted . . .

in addition he went to global training so he could keep track of their tactics. . . like getting to know his enemies . . . no intention to be on their side . . .hoping to take advantage . . .

Putin also has sent his friends and leaders to many countries . . .where these people gained citizenship and were elected to high positions in other country governments . . he had to gain power this way but . . . didn't work out so well since again, he is outsmarted . . .

btw the WEF who has many leaders in the parliament of Canada . . .Trudeau, Arden, Merkel, Macron and many other leaders have already infiltrated these government seats as well . . .

have read a few books on these events that I describe since most of the books that were written regarding them are not sold in the US . . . and would have read more . . .in fact, many history books that were once obtainable in the US are no longer . . .

so while our heads were turned towards entertainment, saving for retirement, sports, and every other stupid pastime presented to us on TV, radio and the net . . .then, these leaders have been setting up their power in a way never seen before in order to plunder and gain power over as many countries and their resources as each can . . . ..

In other words. . . this is a fight for owning the world . . . but their are three players of rich elite involved . . . I find that quite interesting that when the kingmen in the BofM wanted power then they played this same game of gathering their loyal followers then gaining power by voting . . . or if that didn't work . . .killing each other . . . plunder

you will see the internal struggle of the government of the nephites against traitors . . .then the war coming in by the Lamanites who were not aligned with the traitors . . .but all wanted to gain command of the nephites . . . .

of course in the end the people still remained with either wicked leaders . .. the dead leaders children . . . or none at all . . . so . . . this is how it is today . . .

three groups of rich elites all lined up to take over each other when their advantage is clear or throwing it all in if they see a threat . . .

Putin is clear in obtaining Ukraine and is fighting Biden and company for it . . . he is determined to take out that pres and put his own loyals in . . .same with Syria . . .same with any country in the east that will help his oil and gas move to the water ports where they can be transported easily on oceans. . . he has been fighting for that possibility for years and it has been well documented with many journals for 20 years . . . . he would prefer to have the US take down (kill) as many people as possible as long as they are not the loyals to him . . .less to rule . . .more resources for his group . . .

Biden, clintons, bushes, soros, Schwabb, fauci, Merkel, Trudeau, Gates, Media moguls, etc. one elite group with oaths to each other - can't speak for foreign countries but many foreigners are aligned with this group . . . make their money on crime . . .usually don't own anything . . . paid for their lectures or . . thefts of our tax money . . . puppets for the fed banks too

Trump, rich conservative in the US, some Rothschilds, Astors, Grosvners, Ottoman Empire children, etc. mostly people that we do not know . . .and they are outing the WEF . . using media to tell us who our enemy should be while they stay undercover. . . . alignments change with power people toward this group in the US and away from the first group . . . can't speak yet for other countries . . .still hold a lot of money . . don't make their money on trafficking or drugs . . .but hold most of the land in europe, africa, Australia, and the US.

China, russia, India, Iran, Cuba, and few more rich elites from theses countries are throwing in with this group . . .I'm surprised about India but with the recent attacks from China they finally made peace cuz they got no help from other countries . . . but this group are the rich elite of these countries . . have kept power amongst a small group or within families . . are not tied into the fed bank . . are selling oil and gas in the way they want to now . . are talking about a new currency amongst themselves . . . .

the problem is as it has always been . . the three groups of rich elites will be loyal to whatever group will serve their interests . . . not every person or leader in the group wants to have world dominance BUT . . .in each groups there are people and leaders who want world dominance . .

these three groups will throw each other under the bus as they have for years . . . they do not oppose genocide . . . they do not oppose war . . .they are not all criminal . .but survivalists . . . they are ALL power people . . .

all historical from all time . . all tactics from satan . . . real confusing but speaks to our world . . .

you can see the same type of alignments in the US right now . . .21 states sued pres Biden regarding mask mandates on planes. . . lots more lawsuits going on . . .why don't we hear bout them? . . . corrupt censored media . . .liars like Jen psaki . . .liars allover and no telling of what is really happening . . .

when we were kids if we didn't tell mom then we never got in trouble. . . things were our way till we got caught . . . same happens with adults . . .

time to build zion

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Lynn wrote: April 20th, 2022, 10:00 pm Sidebar here ...

I am reminded of the story of Ruth (one of Lazarus' sisters- Martha, Ruth & Mary) in other scriptures. It seems she confessed her faith in Christ. Her husband Asher was a very strict Pharisee & kicked her out of their home. Ruth ran to Jesus to complain. She basically wanted Jesus to go back, tell him who he was & set her husband straight. Anyway, she asked the master what should she do. Jesus explains that Asher is devout as he prays to God. His zeal for religion is intense almost to insanity, but he is sincere. It has driven him to believe that he must keep his home unsullied by the heresy of Christ. He feels he is assured that by driving you away, he has done the will of God. Jesus then declares that Intolerance is Ignorance Matured, and says one day the light will come to Asher. And then he will repay all your heartaches, griefs & tears.

But then, the other hammer comes down. Jesus then turns to Ruth and says she is not free of blame. Jesus explains that if she had walked in wisdom's ways, and been content to hold her peace, this grief would not have occurred to her. Jesus shared this, It takes a long time for light to break into the shell of prejudice, and patience is the lesson you should learn. The constant dropping of water wears away the hardest stone. The sweet and holy incense of a godly life will melt intolerance much qwikker than the hottest flame, or hardest blow. Just wait awhile, then go home with sympathy & love. Talk not of Christ, nor the Kingdom of the Holy One. Just live a godly life, refrain from harshness in your speech and you will lead your husband to the light.

The story ends-- And it was so.

Later it notes that when Lazarus & his sisters made a feast in Bethany for Jesus & the 12, that Asher was there with his wife Ruth and that He was no longer hostile to the Christ.

I must confess. This forum is called Freedom Forum. But many do not realize that freedom comes with responsibility of equity & right. In order for one to have freedom to explain their view, it works across the board, it must be equal to others as well. If you disagree, you simply state how you disagree & move on.

For the implementation of Zion, it is in the same manner, diverse, yet of one heart & one mind (as for the totality or the binding Love of this group). But each person retains their uniqueness, their perspective, respecting each other's right to see as from their perspective. Jesus did not come to do away with each person's uniqueness & perspective, but to help them enhance it.
hopefully this is YOUR opinion of Zion . . . cuz others don't we it that way nor agree with Jesus not doing away with uniqueness and perspective . . .

I have read that the Lord's way is the only way and that we need to align ourselves with his way and his uniquesness and perspective . . .I have repented totally and continue to repent so that I can turn my self, my mind, my thought and actions to align with him and give up my prideful idea of having seperate thoughts and actions from his . . . . true contrition of wanting my own way . .

but . . I could be wrong . . .

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Lynn wrote: April 17th, 2022, 11:09 am Round 2---

Duh! I can't believe I had a typo in the thread name. I missed that one. It should be Countdown not Coutdown.

OK, I just edited & corrected it.

There was something else I was going to add concerning Putin, hopefully I will remember what it was, sooner than later.

I have to be careful as to how much I can share, as their are relatives on the wife's side in the eastern portions of Ukraine that would put them in danger for their lives.

Anyways, for those who do not recall, or those that did not catch my earlier posts, here is a generic scenario of the countdown to the Comet, at least the major keypoints.

Here we go, get ready ...

Putin goes into full action of destruction & madness. He is the first dark lord or a minor antichrist in this round. This is Phase 1 of WW3.

The second dark lord surfaces. He too is a minor anti-christ, but may surpass Putin's body count. In fact, it is possible he may go after Putin. We shall see if that plays out, or not. This is phase 2 of WW3

The timeline of the Great Pyramid continues & will end in 2038, which happens to be the end of this major Mayan 26 year cycle that began in 2012. While Hollywood went on a rant about destructions beginning in 2012, the Mayans did not see it that way. They likened it to a person starting from birth in 2012. As the years progress, say about age 13 or 2025, things get shaky as wild as puberty can dish out sometimes, and is the point of what we might refer to as rebellion. As the teenager, they will sow their wild oats. And bad things can & usually will happen. It is at the age of 26 or in 2038, that hopefully full adulthood is achieved & balance begins. But the turmoil between the ages of 13 & 26 (2025 thru 2038) is indicated by greater changes that can be imagined. You can expect greater earth changes, political chaos, and so on, as people are fed up with the old standards. Prices rising on everything, shortages, wars escalating, and much, much more.

Someone accesses the "star chart" room or chamber in the Great Pyramid, be it physically or spirituality. This may be the huge chamber detected by muon rays a few years ago. In there, will be massive star charts. But one item is a special setup that involves a special detector for Mars. It will indicate within 1 or 2 cycles (1 or 2 years) that Mars is about to "adjust" its orbit. This signals or makes known that the alteration poles of the Earth's orbit will soon be the result. In a sense, the earth will tilt, causing it to look as if the stars in the heavens are falling. The moment this detection is realized, we are looking at less than 3 years for the occurrance.

There is a possibility that a cache of records will be found & brought forth from the rear of the Sphinx & revealing our pre-history. This ia prelim to much more stored or sealed for us. It is almost time for us to "remember" from whence we came & where we shal go. This is not to be confused with the main sealed records which are sealed in a pyramid below placed there some 12,000 years ago. There are at least 4 copies around the globe of the sealed records. These 4 are Egypt, Tibet, Yucatan/Mexico, and the huge submerged Temple of Ilta in the Tongue of the Ocean off Andros Island.

An event will occur after Mars orbit is alterred. It will be Grandfather's (Stalking Wolf's) prophecy referred to as "The Night of the Bleeding Stars". This will be caused by Phobos (meaning dread or terror), the odd shaped Martian moon, that will escape Mars & head towards Earth. It will look like it is on collision with us, but will skim our atmosphere, causing a reddish hue to make the stars look as if they are bleeding. It will not impact us. As Stalking Wolf explains, we have one cycle (1 year) to get ready. This is our final warning. Basically, run for the hills & deep places for many reasons.

The Comet (Blue Star Kachina, Comet of Nostradamus, Comet of St. Hildegarde, Comet of H.G. Wells, etc.) is first spotted in what looks to be the Spring of 2 0 2 ? (of Grandfather's final year after the warning of The Night of the Bleeding Stars). Nostradamus leaves the clue of Cancer, being possibly the start of Cancer, or coming from the direction of Cancer, or both. On the very day or night of the spotting of the comet, the present Pope, who is the final Pope of the two Pope lists, he will die. Or I should say, brutally murdered somewhere in Italy.

As the comet's first run will not impact, it will ignite the greater changes. This is its purpose. The Blue Star Kachina basically reveals that it is a bluish comet (Blue Star) with a spiritual core (kachina). There seems to be a greenish hue, be it from the combination of the yellow sun & the blue comet, or certain gases released from the depths of the planet, similar to the greenish hue in the Bermuda Triangle sometimes. These green gases from deep in the Earth, seem to alter time & space in the Triangle. But they were also incorporated into the Great Pyramid to utilize one of its functions as a Time Machine.

I see the first run (pass) of the Comet near the north of the USA near the Canadian border, running from east to west. It is possible that it may be lowering as it scrapes the atmosphere, but is somehow not pulled in & continues past the Earth. The comet is approximately 1 mile in diameter, about the heighth of Mount Vesuvius.

After the Comet has passed, ignition point brings great quakes & the greater Earth Changes. The 5 point sequence found by Jeffrey Goodman in 'We Are the Earthquake Generation' is:
1) Southern to southeasttern India submerges as an earthquake & tidal waves impact. Possibly 20 miles plus. A prelim event was back in December 2004 to give you an idea of the warning it was to convey.
2) Most of Japan goes into the sea. Previous quakes & tidal waves were its warnings.
3) Mount Vesuvius & possibly Mount Etna erupt in the Mediterranean Sea.
4) Mount Pelee in Martinique in the Caribbean Sea erupts NE of South America.
5) The East Coast of America is hit with a grand finale- Say goodbye to Hollywood, as it is the SuperQuake. It will look as if falling into the sea tilting, as the shelf is snapped deep below to cause its submersion that way.

In the SuperQuake scenario, it seems to follow Joe Brandt's vision dreams many, many years ago. The first two chapters in my book (presently compiling) about the comet are concerning this. The first chapter shares it, while I make comments in the second chapter concerning it. Almost a third of America is gone. There is a possibility that Brandt saw a newspaper that may have had a "6" or a "9" as to the year. If that was true, the comet's pass will be early 2026 or 2029.

But we are not thru, as the comet somehow comes back in a second pass. But this time, its course runs west to east, again in the Northern Hemisphere, but at a sharper decline. It seems French scientists are aware of it & Nostradamus is spoken of, as if somehow his clues helped to prepare them. Who knows, perhaps by my conveyments in my book on the comet. It will fly over France, Italy, and Greece, with the impact in the Aegean Sea between Greece & Istanbul or Turkey in general. From one of Nostradamus' quatrains, it looks as if the tidal wave will go 20 miles inland of Greece. Imagine what it will do to Turkey. I am sure it will spill water over into the Black Sea, as prophecies indicate the Black Sea being enlarged due to the changes coming.

As St. Hildegarde of Bingen notes in her prophecies, warns that seaports around the world will live in fear due to the massive tidal waves which will encircle the globe, running an estimate of 100 feet to 300 feet high. It will affect also the "melting pot nation" (America) as well as everywhere else. It is seen by some that New Jersey will be flooded. This would explain Stalking Wolf's (Grandfather's) warning of his stomping grounds (teaching area there in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey) as he taught Tom Brown all the knowledge he had acquired. Even though he did not state it as such completely, I see that it meant fleeing to higher ground (from New Jersey) and getting away from the big cities.

From this point can it get any worse? Yes, as Nostradamus speaks of a date that compares to the days of darkness when Jesus was crucified, saying it will again occur in supposedly October, of which there will be great changes starting in the spring (this would be due to the comet's first pass). However, the translation most have brought down over the years is October. Octo means 8, therefore I have realized a correction is needed as it looks as if he was describing the 8th month, which is now August on our current calendars. This coincides with R.W. Welch's research & book (2000 PB) on the Comet. He was looking for it in 2004, with impact in August 2004. I felt that was way too early as certain things not having been fulfilled yet, back then. Anyway, Nostradamus explains that the rotation of the Earth will stop yet again, then I assume it will readjust to a new setting. Herein lies the Pole shift, the tilting of the axis- new north & south poles, and stars appearing to fall due to the earth tilting. Another item, is that high winds pick up when the Earth stops to readjust its axis. The winds created can be as high as 200 MPH. And the warning is also noted to be sure & write that down for our posterity's sake in our records, so they will know it is only temporary & will subside, when it occurs again to them.

The impact of the Comet will affect the globe, yet the Northern Hemisphere will be affected worse, as there will be soot in the atmosphere, which will darken the sun. Crops will fail. You get the picture. It is possible there are instruments in the Great Pyramid that can help to clear the soot slowly. Don't get me wrong, South America will suffer massive quakes. Mount Popo (its short term) near Mexico City will blow big-time (as I have found two separate prophecies of it).

But the impact has simply devastated southeren Europe. They are now at their weakest. It is now time the 3rd dark lord (the major anti-christ) comes forth (or enters the scene) into the picture wearing a "blue turban" in his assault on southern Europe. Nostradamus uses this term to mean that the "Perse" uses the Blue Star Kachina/ Blue Comet, as a shroud for his intentions or invasions. Also, Rome (the city of 7 Hills) was burned as the comet plunged. In the CWN series by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus shares that for some reasonm, he will not use nuclear weapons. He shares that he has other plans for them. I wish we could say that about Putin, but it looks as if he did use nuclear weapons. It may or may not be seen at first, just who this "Perse" is actually, but it looks as if he was a sort of savior we looked up to for awhile, until he turned to the dark side. He was born in 1962 in Jerusalem, but was not a Jew. He is a scientist & a very keen psychic. He has been helping develop some of the world's fastest computers. He will have access to your data easily if he seeks it.

Now, due to the massive flooding caused by the comet, the earth adjusts & a great or massive drought dries things out. Some waters recede here & there, but some do not, as their elevation has been changed. One such case is Virginia Beach, Virginia. Edgar Cayce was told that this was to be a safe area. Hmm, how could that be? Looking at a picture a few hours ago, it looks like it is barely above sea level there at the Cayce headquarters (A.R.E.). It looks as if this area may be jutted up some 300 feet, which would protect it from massive tidal waves from the comet. At least two new seaports eventually come into play further down after things settle out- Livingston, Montana & Houston, Texas.

The comet also affected our super volcano (Yellowstone area) & the Great Lakes will spill out of Lake Michigan into a massive wide Misssippi River (possibly 5 times as wide), which will back up the Missouri River even to the Kansas City & Independence, Missouri area concerning Zion. With the west coast gone, and the Mississippi so wide, it will look like two halves as the new USA.

As to Elijah/Joseph Smith, while he may start in the west (America), due to the destruction of Israel, it seems there is work to be done in the East, before coming back to the West. As it was written, Joseph/Elijah shall return in due time of the ONE. See D&C for that one. So that leaves a variable in the commencement of Zion in Independence, Missouri (the safe refuge).

For more on info on the Josegh Smith/Elijah bit, go to "The Burning Bush" thread concerning Michael at the Burning Bush & much more in the Gospel Discussions section.

Your date of 2038 is off. According to Featherstone Christ will be here by then.