Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by 4Joshua8 »

4Joshua8 wrote: December 14th, 2021, 11:01 am
nightlight wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 12:47 pm I wonder if Joe Biden will die from COVID soon
I've been wondering if the GOP overwhelmingly takes the house and the senate, how long it will take for them to impeach and remove Biden...if they try at all.
Ted Cruz: GOP May Impeach Biden If They Win Control Of House Again
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ted-c ... ouse-again

dahansen2000
Hi, I'm new.

Post by dahansen2000 »

Some folks have wondered whether the Ezra Eagle prophecy still is valid, especially since Trump should have been a short feather. My answer to this is that Trump was indeed a short feather since there is so much evidence of vote fraud having been used to rob him of his rightful second term. Any president who didn't finish his second term automatically became a short feather (Nixon, for example, who was elected but then resigned in disgrace because of the Watergate scandal). Biden, now being president, will also not finish out his term, and his term will be shorter than the four years that Trump served. The prophecy is still totally valid. We are on the cusp of some leaders who will lead "with much oppression." Luckily, their terms will be swift.

Some have asked why it all started with Hoover. My sense is that it is because Hoover began illegally spying on the American people, and that surveillance has continued to this day: witness the huge spy center built on the west side of our valley. That continued corruption, the secret combinations, sits right in our midst!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

dahansen2000 wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 7:09 am Some folks have wondered whether the Ezra Eagle prophecy still is valid, especially since Trump should have been a short feather. My answer to this is that Trump was indeed a short feather since there is so much evidence of vote fraud having been used to rob him of his rightful second term. Any president who didn't finish his second term automatically became a short feather (Nixon, for example, who was elected but then resigned in disgrace because of the Watergate scandal). Biden, now being president, will also not finish out his term, and his term will be shorter than the four years that Trump served. The prophecy is still totally valid. We are on the cusp of some leaders who will lead "with much oppression." Luckily, their terms will be swift.

Some have asked why it all started with Hoover. My sense is that it is because Hoover began illegally spying on the American people, and that surveillance has continued to this day: witness the huge spy center built on the west side of our valley. That continued corruption, the secret combinations, sits right in our midst!
Recent news articles about 255k illegal votes in battleground states prove that Trump is definitely a short feather 🪶. Hoover also was the 1st president to create a issue to gain more power for the Eagle 🦅. The important question is who is the Eagle 🦅?

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 4th, 2022, 5:10 pm
nightlight wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 12:47 pm I wonder if Joe Biden will die from COVID soon
I've been wondering if the GOP overwhelmingly takes the house and the senate, how long it will take for them to impeach and remove Biden...if they try at all.
A GOP super majority in Congress is more likely than not right now. Biden could be impeached for failing to maintain our borders. There's a lot of other stuff in regards to corruption with Hunter Biden, but the border is undeniable, it's in the open. I fully expect Biden to not finish his term.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Primary Outcast wrote: April 12th, 2022, 8:17 pm
A GOP super majority in Congress is more likely than not right now. Biden could be impeached for failing to maintain our borders. There's a lot of other stuff in regards to corruption with Hunter Biden, but the border is undeniable, it's in the open. I fully expect Biden to not finish his term.
It is literally impossible for the GOP to get a super majority in the Senate. Even if they won every single race this year, including New York and California, they would only have 64. They cannot get the 67 seats they would need to remove him.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 12th, 2022, 8:30 pm
Primary Outcast wrote: April 12th, 2022, 8:17 pm

It is literally impossible for the GOP to get a super majority in the Senate. Even if they won every single race this year, including New York and California, they would only have 64. They cannot get the 67 seats they would need to remove him.
Actually you wouldn’t need a GOP super majority. Whisperings are that the dems are getting fed up and embarrassed by Joe. It’s making them look bad.

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

it's not your presidents about those feathers, etc ...

we won't know until the end of time

and one arose from the fellow, and the kingdom was given to him, and everything, and in his hand the whole world.

will it be the antichrist? so many claim? not only do they not study writing but even appoint their own people

the font is mysterious and who knows its ways? the book is scattered in many religions, who will put the book together?

and will there be peace among all religions? condemnation why are you saying good? do you see people suffering you have enough and you can't help it?

as the bible says not in word but in deed

The parable says everything clearly as well as the parable

were two sons one good one bad

one apocrifum also says one is good and one is bad

Adonay and Yahweh

in the parable there is one cain, and one and one Abel

and one is a shepherd of sheep (people)
and one is what spreads the word
Genesis 4: 3 And it came to pass after a time, that Cain brought a present unto the LORD of the fruit of the land.

and after a while Kaon brought the Lord a sacrificial gift from the words of the earth

Genesis 4: 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother ... And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

And Cain did unto his brother Abel, and they were upon the earth. And Cain rose up against his brother, and slew him.
abel
it is interpreted as a light breeze, haze, nothingness
Cain
"Acquired" [3] through "Beating" [4] to "Envious". [5]

and he rose up enviously against his brother, when they were in the earth he rose up against his brother, and killed him.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Zion Altman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 6:10 pm it's not your presidents about those feathers, etc ...

and one arose from the fellow, and the kingdom was given to him, and everything, and in his hand the whole world.

will it be the antichrist? so many claim? not only do they not study writing but even appoint their own people

the font is mysterious and who knows its ways? the book is scattered in many religions, who will put the book together?

and will there be peace among all religions? condemnation why are you saying good? do you see people suffering you have enough and you can't help it?

Adonay and Yahweh

Genesis 4: 3 And it came to pass after a time, that Cain brought a present unto the LORD of the fruit of the land.

and after a while Kaon brought the Lord a sacrificial gift from the words of the earth

Genesis 4: 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother ... And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

And Cain did unto his brother Abel, and they were upon the earth. And Cain rose up against his brother, and slew him.
abel
Cain

and he rose up enviously against his brother, when they were in the earth he rose up against his brother, and killed him.

I believe the lord’s parables have real meaning, you apparently don’t. The Bible is written by one author with many coauthors, did some coauthors take more liberties then they should have? Sure.

If a dream is written in his book with an explanation, are we not charged to try to understand it and then ask the lord to help us understand it if we struggle?

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 15th, 2022, 9:12 pm
Zion Altman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 6:10 pm it's not your presidents about those feathers, etc ...

Adonay and Yahweh

abel
Cain

I believe the lord’s parables have real meaning, you apparently don’t. The Bible is written by one author with many coauthors, did some coauthors take more liberties then they should have? Sure.

If a dream is written in his book with an explanation, are we not charged to try to understand it and then ask the lord to help us understand it if we struggle?

so we don't have to look for the real meaning and try to understand it?

what are people like you for? empty speech without trying to understand?

What does the Bible say? that is why Jesus said everything, do you not understand that I am not talking to you about breads but about the deeds of the Pharisees?

won't this question be asked to you then? on the last day?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Zion Altman wrote: April 16th, 2022, 5:00 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: April 15th, 2022, 9:12 pm

Adonay and Yahweh

abel
Cain

so we don't have to look for the real meaning and try to understand it?

what are people like you for? empty speech without trying to understand?

What does the Bible say? that is why Jesus said everything, do you not understand that I am not talking to you about breads but about the deeds of the Pharisees?

won't this question be asked to you then? on the last day?

You said
“we won't know until the end of time”

Then I wrote my reply

Then you said
“so we don't have to look for the real meaning and try to understand it?”

You literally twisted my words! Is this how you justify your love for Christ? Someone who only has enough oil in his lamp might do this.

I understand that you also liken the story of Cain and Able to the lord controlling both good and evil (it’s all his). That has nothing to do with Ezra’s dream that he was inspired to write in 2 Esdra chapter 11&12. So I skipped it, this thread is talking about that dream.

Start a new thread about that. I agree that it’s all his and he uses it accordingly.

grenjeloshredcarot
Hi, I'm new.

Post by grenjeloshredcarot »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 20th, 2021, 10:10 pm Updated Ezra's Eagle long/short feather list:

Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Kennedy - Short (assassinated)
Johnson - Long
Nixon - Short (resignation
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long
Trump - Short (vote fraud)
Biden - Short (ends sooner than Trump)
Short Feather - (thinks to reign but is "eaten" killed?)
Eagle Head 1 - ("dies upon his bed and with pain")
Eagle Head 2 - (killed by the other head?)
Eagle Head 3 - (killed [kills himself/herself?])
Short Feather
Last Short Feather
The Eagle is burned

viewtopic.php?p=1046149#p1046149

Some areas where the common interpretations went wrong:
1. What it means to be on each side of the eagle. Turns out, both sides are bad. It's certainly felt that way to me. Says the Lion in the prophecy:
I saw a roaring lion chased out of the wood. He spoke with a man's voice to the eagle. He said, listen, God told me to tell you, Aren't you what remains of the four beasts I made to reign in the world that the end of their times might come through them? And the fourth beast came and overcame the other beasts and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and had power over the whole earth with a lot of wicked oppression, and dwelt on the earth for a long time with deceit.
You haven't judged the earth with truth. You have afflicted the meek. You have hurt the peaceable. You've loved liars, destroyed the dwellings of those that brought forth fruit, and cast down the walls of those that didn't do you any harm. Therefore, your wrongful dealings came up before the Highest, and your pride unto the Mighty. The highest looked upon your proud times and ended them, and the abominations are fulfilled.
Therefore, eagle, appear no more, nor your horrible wings, nor your wicked feathers or malicious heads, nor you hurtful claws, nor all of your vain body, so that all of the earth may be refreshed and return, being delivered from your violence, so she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
2. What constitutes a "short" feather. Some thought it had to be by resignation or assassination. Few (though I think I remember someone wondering about it awhile back) thought a president could finish an entire term and be a "short" feather. Each will decide for his or herself, but to me being denied re-election due to blatant voter fraud, like it looks like happened with Donald Trump and in a very publicized and well documented way (from what I can tell), qualifies as ending early, since he likely would have won the election.

That's what I've got so far. I still believe this is talking about our nation.
Trump is a short feather by a hair because Biden was sworn in 10 minutes or so early cutting Trump's time short.

God recognizes covenants. The oath of the presidency is essentially a covenant to preside. Count the long and short feathers in terms of which presidents naturally fulfilled their oath keeping in mind FDR died of natural causes JFK was assassinated Nixon resigned, and Trump didn't stick, around for Biden's inauguration which took place a few minutes early.

grenjeloshredcarot
Hi, I'm new.

Post by grenjeloshredcarot »

dahansen2000 wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 7:09 am Some folks have wondered whether the Ezra Eagle prophecy still is valid, especially since Trump should have been a short feather. My answer to this is that Trump was indeed a short feather since there is so much evidence of vote fraud having been used to rob him of his rightful second term. Any president who didn't finish his second term automatically became a short feather (Nixon, for example, who was elected but then resigned in disgrace because of the Watergate scandal). Biden, now being president, will also not finish out his term, and his term will be shorter than the four years that Trump served. The prophecy is still totally valid. We are on the cusp of some leaders who will lead "with much oppression." Luckily, their terms will be swift.

Biden was sworn in 10 minutes early, shortening trump's term by a hair (or a feather).

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

grenjeloshredcarot wrote: June 14th, 2022, 10:52 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: January 20th, 2021, 10:10 pm Updated Ezra's Eagle long/short feather list:

Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Kennedy - Short (assassinated)
Johnson - Long
Nixon - Short (resignation
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long
Trump - Short (vote fraud)
Biden - Short (ends sooner than Trump)
Eagle Head 1 - ("dies upon his bed and with pain")
Eagle Head 2 - (killed by the other head?)
Eagle Head 3 - (killed [kills himself/herself?])
Short Feather
Last Short Feather
The Eagle is burned

viewtopic.php?p=1046149#p1046149

Some areas where the common interpretations went wrong:
1. What it means to be on each side of the eagle. Turns out, both sides are bad. It's certainly felt that way to me. Says the Lion in the prophecy:
I saw a roaring lion chased out of the wood. He spoke with a man's voice to the eagle. He said, listen, God told me to tell you, Aren't you what remains of the four beasts I made to reign in the world that the end of their times might come through them? And the fourth beast came and overcame the other beasts and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and had power over the whole earth with a lot of wicked oppression, and dwelt on the earth for a long time with deceit.
You haven't judged the earth with truth. You have afflicted the meek. You have hurt the peaceable. You've loved liars, destroyed the dwellings of those that brought forth fruit, and cast down the walls of those that didn't do you any harm. Therefore, your wrongful dealings came up before the Highest, and your pride unto the Mighty. The highest looked upon your proud times and ended them, and the abominations are fulfilled.
Therefore, eagle, appear no more, nor your horrible wings, nor your wicked feathers or malicious heads, nor you hurtful claws, nor all of your vain body, so that all of the earth may be refreshed and return, being delivered from your violence, so she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
2. What constitutes a "short" feather. Some thought it had to be by resignation or assassination. Few (though I think I remember someone wondering about it awhile back) thought a president could finish an entire term and be a "short" feather. Each will decide for his or herself, but to me being denied re-election due to blatant voter fraud, like it looks like happened with Donald Trump and in a very publicized and well documented way (from what I can tell), qualifies as ending early, since he likely would have won the election.

That's what I've got so far. I still believe this is talking about our nation.
Trump is a short feather by a hair because Biden was sworn in 10 minutes or so early cutting Trump's time short.

God recognizes covenants. The oath of the presidency is essentially a covenant to preside. Count the long and short feathers in terms of which presidents naturally fulfilled their oath keeping in mind FDR died of natural causes JFK was assassinated Nixon resigned, and Trump didn't stick, around for Biden's inauguration which took place a few minutes early.
I love the user name hermano 👍😂 and that's an interesting thought/perspective about why Trump was a short feather

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Trump being sworn in 10 minutes early is the reason Trump is a "short" feather?? That's *really* stretching it IMO. That's pretty far-fetched....

So, Biden needs to be removed ASAP, he's doing incredible damage to America. Worse president ever, by far. When will he be removed? 2023? 2024?

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

ori wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:26 pm Trump being sworn in 10 minutes early is the reason Trump is a "short" feather?? That's *really* stretching it IMO. That's pretty far-fetched....

So, Biden needs to be removed ASAP, he's doing incredible damage to America. Worse president ever, by far. When will he be removed? 2023? 2024?
He is a short feather because he was robbed of the election, not because of when Biden was sworn in. He won fair and square, yet they stole it. This fits the definition of his feather to a T.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

ori wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 12:26 pm Trump being sworn in 10 minutes early is the reason Trump is a "short" feather?? That's *really* stretching it IMO. That's pretty far-fetched....

When people ask about the 2024 election, I reply, there won’t be a 2024 election.

The first eagle head will rule with much oppression. Ie there will be a crisis and the 5th and 6th short feather will be deemed incompetent for said crisis. Said crisis will also be a reason to take more control then we saw with Covid plandemic. That was a dress rehearsal for conditioning the masses.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 7:46 pm When people ask about the 2024 election, I reply, there won’t be a 2024 election.
Just like all those failed predictions that the current US President will be the last President. I've been hearing people say that for many years.

Eventually people will realize these interpretations of "Ezra's Eagle" are bogus; just a distraction.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

creator wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:49 am
Bronco73idi wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 7:46 pm When people ask about the 2024 election, I reply, there won’t be a 2024 election.
Just like all those failed predictions that the current US President will be the last President. I've been hearing people say that for many years.

Eventually people will realize these interpretations of "Ezra's Eagle" are bogus; just a distraction.
No, I don’t think so, it isn’t distracting to any of the other prophecies. How many people are always talking about “next spring”? Which next spring 2017, 2019, 2020, blah blah blah. Right now we have a April of 2023 concern with some of the forum members.

If you believe in the Eagle prophecy then you would know the last days can’t happen until the last feather rules and thus tent cities could not have happen in 2012 or all of the years the fake prophets listed.

Daniel chapter 7 is a rough timeline from the lord’s crucifixion and until his 2nd coming. 2 esdra 12:11 says:

11 The eagle, whom thou sawest come up from the sea, is the kingdom which was seen in the vision of thy brother Daniel.

Do we not believe Ezra’s book?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I don't believe in these interpretations of Ezra's book.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

creator wrote: September 24th, 2022, 1:30 pm I don't believe in these interpretations of Ezra's book.
We all can agree to disagree.

We are told from JS that if scripture has a dream with an interpretation then we need to study it and learn and understand it.

The lord told us if we don’t understand his parables we are spiritually blind and deaf. Matthew 13:11-13

One can say Jospeh Smith’s saying was a nice way of what the lord said.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

I think Rush’s interpretation of Ezra’s Eagle is mostly correct. But it is important to remember that in this interpretation, a feather = elected (or apparently elected) president. The eagle head devours 2 feathers that plan to rule, AND after the last eagle head disappears, there are 2 more feathers that rule. In my mind, this suggests that there will be a 2024 election, as well as an additional election after the eagle heads. But we’ll see what happens.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BOMdotcom wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:29 pm

I think Rush’s interpretation of Ezra’s Eagle is mostly correct. But it is important to remember that in this interpretation, a feather = elected (or apparently elected) president. The eagle head devours 2 feathers that plan to rule, AND after the last eagle head disappears, there are 2 more feathers that rule. In my mind, this suggests that there will be a 2024 election, as well as an additional election after the eagle heads. But we’ll see what happens.
I don’t know a person named Rush.

The 1st head devours #5&6 and rules in their place. 2 Esdras 11:

28 While I continued to look, the two that remained were planning between themselves to reign together; 29 and while they were planning, one of the heads at rest (the one that was in the middle) suddenly awoke; it was greater than the other two heads. 30 And I saw how it allied the two heads with itself 31 and how the head turned with those that were with it and devoured the two little wings that were planning to reign. 32 Moreover, this head gained control of the whole earth and with much oppression dominated its inhabitants; it had greater power over the world than all the wings that had gone before.

Key words is the last sentence.

So?

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 25th, 2022, 1:07 am

28 While I continued to look, the two that remained were planning between themselves to reign together; 29 and while they were planning, one of the heads at rest (the one that was in the middle) suddenly awoke; it was greater than the other two heads. 30 And I saw how it allied the two heads with itself 31 and how the head turned with those that were with it and devoured the two little wings that were planning to reign. 32 Moreover, this head gained control of the whole earth and with much oppression dominated its inhabitants; it had greater power over the world than all the wings that had gone before.

So?
I don’t deny that the eagle heads are unelected. I’m saying that there are 2 more feathers to go AFTER the heads. The vast majority of feathers on the eagle up to this point have been elected presidents. Therefore it makes sense that the last 2 feathers (and maybe even feathers #5&6) are elected presidents also. So to say that there won’t be a 2024 election could turn out to be inaccurate. But we’ll have to see what happens.

Michael Rush has written books about 2 Esdras 11-12, and his interpretation of the prophecy that it’s about US presidents.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 9:59 am

So?
I don’t deny that the eagle heads are unelected. I’m saying that there are 2 more feathers to go AFTER the heads. The vast majority of feathers on the eagle up to this point have been elected presidents. Therefore it makes sense that the last 2 feathers (and maybe even feathers #5&6) are elected presidents also. So to say that there won’t be a 2024 election could turn out to be inaccurate. But we’ll have to see what happens.

Michael Rush has written books about 2 Esdras 11-12, and his interpretation of the prophecy that it’s about US presidents.
I shouldn’t say 2024 election, I should say 2024 inauguration. The only criteria is the 4th feather is shorter then the 3rd.

The 7&8 feathers are after the 3rd head. 1st head dies painfully in bed and the 2nd head is kill by the sword from the 3rd head and the sword kills the 3rd head.

The word war could replace the word sword.

22 “As for your seeing three heads at rest, this is the interpretation: 23 In its last days the Most High will raise up three kings, and they shall renew many things in it and shall rule the earth 24 and its inhabitants more oppressively than all who were before them. Therefore they are called the heads of the eagle, 25 because it is they who shall sum up his wickedness and perform his last actions. 26 As for your seeing that the large head disappeared, one of the kings shall die in his bed but in agonies. 27 But as for the two who remained, the sword shall devour them. 28 For the sword of one shall devour him who was with him, but he also shall fall by the sword in the last days.

What does this king renew that causes oppression? I don’t know, just wondering.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 9:59 am

So?

What books did Mr Rush write about 2 Esdras 11-12?

I mean, I read “A Remnant Shall Return” which was great, but only lightly touched on Ezra’s Eagle. But did he write an entire book on the subject of Ezra’s Eagle?