Hola!!!

Tell us about yourself...
Observer2021
Hi, I'm new.

Hola!!!

Post by Observer2021 »

Hey all!…new-ish member here (of a few months). I’m born & raised LDS from Arizona, living for some time now in the suburbs of outer darkness (“summer of love” Seattle, yo!). I’ve been in & out of church activity throughout my adult life but the past couple years have felt some spiritual tugging. Stumbled upon this place a year or so ago & was, for all but recently, content to remain outside, lurking. Until I wanted to go deeper & decided to join. Glad I did! Impressed by and grateful for the diverse shared experiences & dialogue/debate. I’m seeking truth & to draw closer to Christ. Cheers!

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Hola!!!

Post by creator »

Welcome :)

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

Glad you are here. I'm in Arizona, moved here 25 years ago.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I like the outer darkness description of the place I call utopia...lol...outer darkness is far better....welcome...

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Still raining Up there...??

Observer2021
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Observer2021 »

Thank you! Not much rain here this week but forecasted for all next week so…it never really goes away here

Observer2021
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Help !!?

Post by Observer2021 »

I apologize if this isn’t the proper way to inquire but as a newish member, how do I respond to or send messages? I’ve reviewed all the forum rules but found nothing addressing this other than needing to first introduce yourself…which I’ve done. I couldn’t find any way to message any mods or board members. I appreciate your help! :)