RNA can be integrated into DNA.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

RNA can be integrated into DNA.

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

Scientists at Thomas Jefferson University showed that polymerase theta was capable of converting RNA messages into DNA, which it did as well as HIV reverse transcriptase, and that it actually did a better job than when duplicating DNA to DNA.

Polymerases were thought to only work in one direction DNA into DNA or RNA. This prevents RNA messages from being rewritten back into the master recipe book of genomic DNA. Now, Thomas Jefferson University researchers provide evidence that RNA segments can be written back into DNA via a polymerase called theta, which could have wide implications affecting many fields of biology.

Source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 174037.htm

"Our research suggests that polymerase theta's main function is to act as a reverse transcriptase," says Dr. Pomerantz. "In healthy cells, the purpose of this molecule may be toward RNA-mediated DNA repair. In unhealthy cells, such as cancer cells, polymerase theta is highly expressed and promotes cancer cell growth and drug resistance.”

So what happens if you inject yourself with RNA that codes for a cytotoxic protein, and then that RNA becomes integrated into your DNA?

Please share this article.

Original study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8195485/

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: RNA can be integrated into DNA.

Post by Juliet »

What are the chances these secret research labs producing bio weapons already knew this? Just because a university publishes it doesn't mean that most cellular biologists don't already know there is a chance this could happen.

The word of wisdom tells us to be careful about what things we take into our bodies because of the secret and evil designs of wicked men.

For all I know the spike protein is specifically engineered to facilitate the puncturing of the inner cell wall (the veil) so that the gene stamping luciferace can invade the nucleolus (Holy of Holies).

Our consciousness doesn't actually come from our brain. Look at mental illness, something has gone wrong with the consciousness there. Our consciousness is derived from the way our biological cells are ordered. We mess with the cells of our bodies we mess with our consciousness.

It isn't the mark of the beast we have to worry about. It's the mind of the beast that's the real problem.

Scientists already know where the word of God lives. It lives in our DNA. To give people the mind of an animal or beast they have to target and pervert the DNA.

The fact they are perverting the RNA (the Holy Place) could be called an abomination to conspiracy theorists.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

This is off topic but I'm a big Pokemon fan and in the Japanese version of the anime series, I believe Ash's name is Satoshi. Which, I believe the name came from the first name of the original director of the anime series or something like that.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BuriedTartaria wrote: February 8th, 2022, 8:57 am This is off topic but I'm a big Pokemon fan and in the Japanese version of the anime series, I believe Ash's name is Satoshi. Which, I believe the name came from the first name of the original director of the anime series or something like that.
I used to know a Japanese guy called Satoshi years ago... not an uncommon name.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin I believe.