Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: February 6th, 2022, 9:18 am Hey, Niemand (Nemo) ~ Is the large thistle considered an invasive weed in Scotland? I’ve always considered them beautiful & the most wonderfully scented flower. My horse ate them with careful relish when I was a child.

Here, in the Dakotas formulations of herbicide destroy every plant within miles to eradicate a single cluster of Scotch thistle.
Hi, I'd best point out I'm nothing to do with Nemo the Mormon. I actually used this name on a non-LDS forum and recycled it here. They both mean "nobody".

No, not quite invasive. It's a native weed, and people do remove it, but it isn't considered a pest. We do have big problems with a few invasive weeds here - Giant Hogweed, Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam etc... the first one's really nasty.

The thistle is a national symbol because supposedly a Norseman/Viking sat on one during an ambush and alerted the Scottish soldiers of his presence. Something like that. Some people think there is a deeper link, because there used to be a tribe called the Taexali here and that their name may be based on an old name for a thistle or connected to the Dutch island of Texel. But that's dubious.

Yes, I think they are pretty when they are flowering but a nuisance most of the time... however if you're interested in preparedness, there are several parts of the thistle which are edible, including the roots, the "nuts" and so on. Coarse eating, but a food source most folk wouldn't even look at twice, like dandelions etc. By nuts, I mean the seeds at the bottom of the fluff.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Hi, I'd best point out I'm nothing to do with Nemo the Mormon. I actually used this name on a non-LDS forum and recycled it here. They both mean "nobody".
I didn't know about "Nemo the Mormon". Actually, I took the name 'Nemo' - the legal scribe - from Dickens' "Bleak House" as you had previously mentioned that Niemand also means "no man".

Artichoke are likewise thistles. I will remember that the big Scotch thistles can provide nutrition. I use nettles quite extensively in our diet. They are high in protein, as well as trace minerals - even iodine - in our far from the sea home here in the United States.

Great story about the Viking betraying his presence. Who are considered indigenous Scots? Some of my mother's ancestry traces into Scotland, but I suspect they were mostly Danes.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: February 6th, 2022, 11:56 am
I didn't know about "Nemo the Mormon". Actually, I took the name 'Nemo' - the legal scribe - from Dickens' "Bleak House" as you had previously mentioned that Niemand also means "no man".

Artichoke are likewise thistles. I will remember that the big Scotch thistles can provide nutrition. I use nettles quite extensively in our diet. They are high in protein, as well as trace minerals - even iodine - in our far from the sea home here in the United States.

Great story about the Viking betraying his presence. Who are considered indigenous Scots? Some of my mother's ancestry traces into Scotland, but I suspect they were mostly Danes.
There's an English YouTuber called Nemo the Mormon. I've watched a few of his videos. He did quite a good one about the church's UK finances... very critical.

However, by another coincidence (or at least one I never thought of) the Scottish motto is "Nemo me impune lacessit".

I don't know if these grow round your way, but dandelions and stinging nettles are hated by every gardener but you can eat both of them - you have to boil up the nettles when they're young, but they have good iron content in them.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Yes, nettles grow wild here. I dry the leaves for winter tea, and blanch and freeze the spring greens. I know dandelions are a good tonic and highly nutritious, but have been slow in utilizing them. I let them go to seed to attract the yellow finches in early summer. Our bird population has fallen off terribly in the 20-years we've lived here. Of course, everyone poisons dandelions and any other plant competing with market crops.

One of my mother's brothers was a prisoner in a German prison camp during WWII. He survived by eating nettles he found growing in and around the compound. He began making 'rock' soup, which he likewise flavored with nettles. I'm sure other prisoners survived by these efforts, too. We learn to do what we must to survive.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: February 6th, 2022, 1:52 pm Yes, nettles grow wild here. I dry the leaves for winter tea, and blanch and freeze the spring greens. I know dandelions are a good tonic and highly nutritious, but have been slow in utilizing them. I let them go to seed to attract the yellow finches in early summer. Our bird population has fallen off terribly in the 20-years we've lived here. Of course, everyone poisons dandelions and any other plant competing with market crops.

One of my mother's brothers was a prisoner in a German prison camp during WWII. He survived by eating nettles he found growing in and around the compound. He began making 'rock' soup, which he likewise flavored with nettles. I'm sure other prisoners survived by these efforts, too. We learn to do what we must to survive.
Dandelions work okay in salads. I recommend soaking the leaves in water overnight. They are a bit bitter but this makes them less so. You can also dry out the roots and turn them into "coffee"/"tea". They're supposedly good for your waterworks, especially men.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Chip wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm My sister-in-law developed very aggressive gallbladder and liver cancer a few months after the shots. She is inoperable and basically on home hospice now. I am sure she does not connect the shot to her cancer, because she has strong belief in the efficacy of the vaxxx. If you aren't vaxxxed, you are not allowed to visit her.

Another sister-in-law developed an auto-immune disease about two weeks after the 2nd shot. She had pain in her lower legs and after some blood tests, they made this determination.

These are just my family members.
"Just this week, Senator Ron Johnson held a roundtable with DOD whistleblowers, including Plaintiff SIGOLOFF, discussing data from the DOD databases showing that diagnoses of serious cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders and certain cancers had increased anywhere from 300% (3x) to 2,000% (20x) in 2021, when vaccinations started, compared to the five-year average for 2016-2020. See Ex. 12, Sen. Ron Johnson Letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, III (Feb. 1, 2022)."

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:03 pm
Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 7:57 pm My experience:

(1) Fairly dramatic loss of hearing around five days after second dose; six months on the loss has abated a little but still pretty bad.

(2) Intermittent chest pains and heart palpitations for about two months after the second dose. I had two episodes where I was thinking I’d call for help/go to the ER if it got any worse and luckily it settled down.

Im not convinced that I haven’t damaged my immune system in ways that might cause problems down the road. Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
Wow, I am sorry to hear of your vax damage. I know this may be a bit personal, but what was it that encouraged you to take the shots in the first place?
Work required it, but I made the choice and did it knowing it was risky. I do regret getting it, but I won’t be able to blame anyone because I feel that I was adequately warned. Have you ever watched @#!!$#!%? Stunts go wrong.
You weren't adequately informed.

Or at least hold off on that until more information becomes more widespread

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Silver Pie wrote: November 6th, 2021, 8:14 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."
I think it would be great to gather all the injury stories as proof if we ever get as far as something akin to the Nuremberg
Already started

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/reiner-f ... Wew6V.html

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

I'm late to the party I get it but look at this as another witness

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2022, 8:42 am From a friend: “The undertaker I moonlight for (I’m retired) told me that he can see the clotting in the blood of the victims versus those who didn’t take it when he does embalming. I picked up a body one night. The cop on the scene, not wearing a mask said, ‘I’ve never seen a COVID death, but I’ve seen vaxed deaths. We need to turn off NPR and cnn and talk to those on the frontlines.’”
I heard the same thing from a friend who heard it from a mortician who has noticed that the monthly cadaver rate has doubled this past month over the highest number they would get in the past. Also, the number had been steadily rising the last several months. He had his embalmers check some of the cadavers and they discovered unusual 'long' blood clots in them.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

larsenb wrote: February 6th, 2022, 3:31 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2022, 8:42 am From a friend: “The undertaker I moonlight for (I’m retired) told me that he can see the clotting in the blood of the victims versus those who didn’t take it when he does embalming. I picked up a body one night. The cop on the scene, not wearing a mask said, ‘I’ve never seen a COVID death, but I’ve seen vaxed deaths. We need to turn off NPR and cnn and talk to those on the frontlines.’”
I heard the same thing from a friend who heard it from a mortician who has noticed that the monthly cadaver rate has doubled this past month over the highest number they would get in the past. Also, the number had been steadily rising the last several months. He had his embalmers check some of the cadavers and they discovered unusual 'long' blood clots in them.
My husband works with 5 insurance companies, and they are starting to be very concerned about the overage of deaths continuing, instead of just being a quarterly fluke. Some fluke, a Sigma event rate that would only occur less than once in the age of the universe....... If you remember that insurance company CEO who released this information to the Indiana press, his company is one my husband has policies issued through.

Note: We use insurance whole life policies for Infinite Banking Concept. It’s all about the cash value, not about insurance coverage.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

larsenb wrote: February 6th, 2022, 3:31 pm I heard the same thing from a friend who heard it from a mortician who has noticed that the monthly cadaver rate has doubled this past month over the highest number they would get in the past. Also, the number had been steadily rising the last several months. He had his embalmers check some of the cadavers and they discovered unusual 'long' blood clots in them.
Yes, this is real. Here's a mortician actually pulling a clot out of a cadaver's leg. Obviously, it's pretty graphic: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/graphic- ... 1NbuB.html

Not so graphic, but 30 minute long interview about it with the embalmer, Richard Hirschman: https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exc ... r-bef.html

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

DOJ Stay Motion to 5th Circuit Appellate Court

Good Morning F4MF Members,

Please see the attached document for some reading material. The DOJ has filed their motion to stay to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Membership Sign-Up, Intake & Donations

With DOJ's recent filing, we want you to remember the DOJ is seeking to narrow the limit of injunctive relief. We feel the best way to protect any relief granted is to sign up as a member of F4MF, complete our intake form and donate to our litigation efforts. See the information below in our most recent email to those reaching out:

Our inbox has been slammed with masking, testing and EO injunction questions, as well as the recent VHA email that went out to employees. To all those asking about the VHA, testing mandates or policies, this first part is for you. If not, disregard and continue to the intake portion of this email. I will try and explain this the best I can, and remember, I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

In our recent injunction, Judge Vincent Brown stated in his ruling under the “Balance of Equities and the Public Interest,” in Case 3:21-cv-00356, Document 36, Filed on 01/21/22 in TXSD, Page 19 of 20 “there is no reason to believe that the public interest cannot be served via less restrictive measures than the mandate, such as masking, social distancing, or part- or full-time remote work.” The injunction granted temporary relief from EO14043, which states everyone should be indiscriminately vaxxed. The federal government can’t require that based on our court case. As well, the federal government can’t require any order resulting from EO14043 be implemented at this time. It is our belief if testing resulted from EO14043, it should be paused. I expect we will seek confirmation from the DOJ in the coming days as this case progresses However, this may vary from agency to agency and this is where it gets complex and I can’t quite give you a specific answer (VHA employees, looking at you). Was the order to test or vax prior to EO14043? Was it a direct result of EO14043? Where did their source of authority to demand you test/vax come from? If your agencies order to test/vax/vaccinate prior to EO14043, it is likely they will have the authority to continue to implement their orders. This goes for all agencies, not just the VHA. I suggest you request the information from your organization. They will likely ignore you, my agency has ignored ALL of my questions and I have asked a LOT! So make the decision to comply or not on your own accord. Me, personally, I have a prior disciplinary action fast tracking me to termination because of a mask. I may be more willing to be a little inconvenienced regarding testing and masking while this all plays out. Maybe your line is somewhere else in the sand?! Research, ask questions and decide for yourself.

Other than that, thank you for reaching out. If you haven’t already signed up for our lawsuit with BG&A, you can do so below if you are a federal employee or federal contractor:

While Attorney Mike Yoder has filed lawsuits on behalf of military officers and enlisted, our lawsuits focus on federal employees and contractors, including those working as civilians with, for example, the DOD. If you fall into these categories, please refer to the following info:

We recently teamed with Boyden Gray & Associates (BG&A) to file their lawsuit suit on behalf of fed employees and contractors. If you are a fed employee, or fed contractor, please follow the instructions below:

1.) Visit https://secure.givelively.org/donate/ch ... al-freedom and donate $325/person to join the BG&A lawsuit;

2.) Complete the intake form at the link provided and upload your receipt of payment;

https://forms.gle/3ut57iK49ZxVS2Nw8

3.) Sign up as a member on our website under “become a member” at: https://feds4medfreedom.org/joinus/ and complete the required information;

Please consider donating more if you’re willing and able to assist our efforts to fund multiple lawsuits. We're also looking for sponsors to help colleagues who are in dire financial hardship and cannot afford the retainer fee.

BG&A is no longer accepting named plaintiffs for their lawsuit. As of 12/21/2021, BG&A has filed their lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and subsequently a motion for preliminary injunction on 12/22/2021 on behalf of all named plaintiffs, Feds 4 Medical Freedom members and all other participating parties. However, understand you can still use the instructions above to sign up as an unnamed member of Feds 4 Medical Freedom, and BG&A will strenuously argue in court that unnamed members are entitled to any relief that the named plaintiffs receive. If you are an unnamed member of F4MF and you receive a proposal of suspension and/or termination, you can file an affidavit (attaching the discipline) and BG&A will seek to file them in court as they get them, as long as you are willing to be ID’ed. In the event you receive any proposal, please reach out to us as soon as possible if you wish to file an affidavit as BG&A cannot promise to file affidavits at the last minute.

Be advised, this is NOT a class action lawsuit. However, on 01/21/2022, a temporary nationwide injunction was put in place by a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. Judge Vincent Brown stated in Case 3:21-cv-00356, Document 36, Filed on 01/21/22 in TXSD, Page 1 of 20 “The first, Executive Order 14042 (fed contractors EO), is already the subject of a nationwide injunction. Because that injunction protects the plaintiffs from imminent harm, the court declines to enjoin the first order.” Basically, the Georgia/11th Circuit is ground zero for fed contractors at the moment. The Department of Justice has already filed an appeal and we expect the legal battle to continue over the course of the next few weeks and possibly months. Though we hope a judge will grant a PERMANENT nationwide injunction on behalf of all employees, we suggest you sign up as a plaintiff/member of F4MF to ensure you have the best chance that any favorable action will be granted to you. The DOJ/Government has now argued on appeal that only those people who contribute to litigation costs would be entitled to any kind of relief, and if the court agrees then those who did not sign up and pay would immediately be subject to the vaccine mandate again. It is our belief the best way to protect our members is to sign up via our intake and retainer directions (listed above). Furthermore, we cannot foresee if and when a deadline for intake will be set. You can view all of F4MF’s legal updates on our website as we get them uploaded and by signing up for our newsletters.

Keep in mind, F4MF also provides its members with some limited pro bono EEO support from our lawyers on retainer as well as volunteer lawyers willing to help, amongst other things. We also have discussion groups where you can get more information and ask questions. Please see the links below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/577638403359168

https://discord.gg/xW3ryPnjYp

https://t.me/joinchat/gGSzOJCKSg0xNmFh

https://feds4medfreedom.org/

https://www.facebook.com/Feds4MedFreedom

https://www.instagram.com/feds4medicalfreedom/

https://twitter.com/feds4medfreedom

https://gab.com/feds4medicalfreedom

https://gettr.com/user/feds4medfreedom

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBVFwO ... wb8fGZ_HGw

Remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Please share this email with every federal employee/contractor, coworker, friend and family member you know regardless of vaccination status. It was reported by Randy Clark of Breitbart news, a 32 year USBP vet and prior USBP Division Chief of Law Enforcement Operations in the Del Rio, Texas, Sector, that in DHS alone 72,000 out of 240,000 workers have either submitted an accommodation request or failed to file their vaccination status. There are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of federal workers out there who have no idea an organization is fighting for them. As a grassroots coalition, we need YOU to help spread our efforts across the country!

V/r,

Feds 4 Medical Freedom

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 11:22 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:50 am
Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:41 am An update for my family - We've all developed open cancerous sores that fester over our hands and faces, but we had an awesome time on our cruise!
I didn't know they offered cruises to leprous colonies these days. :)
This one was special :) No in reality we're all just fine. My wife, I, and all my teenage children are 2 months post vaccination and we have had no noticeable side effects or health problems. I'm am grateful for this because I realize that isn't the case for everyone but I don't regret getting out on what could be our last full family vacation in a while. My oldest is planning on a mission here in the summer and my second oldest is going to college. None of us plan on getting the booster and I'm hoping that will be a possibility with our plans. With everyone and their dog getting Covid even after being vaxed and boosted, I'm hoping the powers that be will realize the ridiculousness of all this.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but caving to totalitarian governmental demands simply because you want to go on vacation is... well, you probably don't want to know what I think about that.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Egoof: "With everyone and their dog getting Covid even after being vaxed and boosted, I'm hoping the powers that be will realize the ridiculousness of all this."

Right on!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

h_p wrote: February 6th, 2022, 4:26 pm
larsenb wrote: February 6th, 2022, 3:31 pm I heard the same thing from a friend who heard it from a mortician who has noticed that the monthly cadaver rate has doubled this past month over the highest number they would get in the past. Also, the number had been steadily rising the last several months. He had his embalmers check some of the cadavers and they discovered unusual 'long' blood clots in them.
Yes, this is real. Here's a mortician actually pulling a clot out of a cadaver's leg. Obviously, it's pretty graphic: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/graphic- ... 1NbuB.html

Not so graphic, but 30 minute long interview about it with the embalmer, Richard Hirschman: https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exc ... r-bef.html
I don't really know how to say this, but... I've seen quite a few medical textbooks, and I have a strong stomach for these things, but I've never seen anything like that before. It's extraordinary. I haven't watched autopsies so I don't know what it's like doing on someone who's been dead a while.

About the nearest thing I can compare this too is sometimes I've cleared out plastic pipes and there can be algae growing in there which clogs it up the same way. As far as I know, blood clots which kill people tend to be a lot smaller, although some snake venom seems to affect clotting.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 11:22 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:50 am
Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:41 am An update for my family - We've all developed open cancerous sores that fester over our hands and faces, but we had an awesome time on our cruise!
I didn't know they offered cruises to leprous colonies these days. :)
This one was special :) No in reality we're all just fine. My wife, I, and all my teenage children are 2 months post vaccination and we have had no noticeable side effects or health problems. I'm am grateful for this because I realize that isn't the case for everyone but I don't regret getting out on what could be our last full family vacation in a while. My oldest is planning on a mission here in the summer and my second oldest is going to college. None of us plan on getting the booster and I'm hoping that will be a possibility with our plans. With everyone and their dog getting Covid even after being vaxed and boosted, I'm hoping the powers that be will realize the ridiculousness of all this.
The "ridiculousness" is part of the psyop. Forcing people to accept nonsensical contradictory narratives gives you ultimate control over their minds because you destroy their capability for independent rational thought.

If you doubt that, ask the average covid zombie to give a rational coherent account their current worldview.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

BroJones wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:20 pm Egoof: "With everyone and their dog getting Covid even after being vaxed and boosted, I'm hoping the powers that be will realize the ridiculousness of all this."

Right on!
I gotta hand it to you, you are definitely a glass half full kinda guy. :)

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:26 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:02 am
Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 6:42 am An older member of the ward told me today he had intense pains in his shoulders after his jag. This happened months ago and he never spoke about it before to me.

This shows how reactions can be hidden even among people you know.

It’s back to the basics - you are what you eat (or put in your body).

He was also talking about how he was worried about "that missionary in Ireland with Covid". I asked him if the elder has had a positive test or if he is seriously sick, "I don't know."

So basically this guy a) hid a serious adverse reaction, and treated it like normal, but b) is concerned about someone he doesn't know is sick or not.

Plus in F&T today, one of the newer members was talking about how his family all got Covid, and were self-isolating in separate rooms. He told of how he had spent TEN DAYS in the one room ASYMPTOMATIC. Yes, that's right, no symptoms, shut in a wee room for ten days because of a positive test result. What is this doing to people psychologically?
Forced self-isolation. We have truly gone mad...
I have been studying isolation and the techniques prisoners use, because I keep fearing I'll end up in a cell/room somewhere on my own because of this. But doing it to myself? I did it to myself for four days in March 2020, in my home (not just one room) and that was bad enough. It damaged my physical and mental health. I actually was sick for a day or two... mildly, but still.

I'm glad to say the brother looked to be in okay mental shape. Governments are not only doing this to people, they are.

Oh, and another one. An older sister who I know to have had at least two shots is complaining she has "long Covid".

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Know of someone with multiple clots after the shot, then passed.

Someone hacked my message.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

darknesstolight wrote: February 6th, 2022, 3:12 pm
Silver Pie wrote: November 6th, 2021, 8:14 pm I think it would be great to gather all the injury stories as proof if we ever get as far as something akin to the Nuremberg
Already started

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/reiner-f ... Wew6V.html

Thank you!! I did not know this. I am so glad it is happening. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

h_p wrote: February 6th, 2022, 4:26 pm

Holy Crap! In my opinion, you should start a new thread with those links so (hopefully) more people will see them.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Holy Clot! is right... :)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 8th, 2022, 11:45 am Holy Clot! is right... :)
That's what I shoulda said. 😆

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I made a blog post giving an overview of the videos, then included the links. Thank you, Reluctant Watchman, larsenb and h_p, for bringing this to my attention.