Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

Dr. Nathan Thompson on FB has a pinned video with 1200 comments from people talking about deaths and injuries, post injection.

https://www.facebook.com/DrNathanThompson

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 3:04 pm Here's an interesting random study comparing the vaccinated with the unvaccinated to the basis of anecdotal stories of the vaccinated having become magnetic in the body's ability to attract metal object and to show 'abnormal electric field emissions'.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/study-ele ... rg/5749516
Study on Electromagnetism of Vaccinated Persons

Study conducted in Luxembourg: In the vaccinated group, 29 of the 30 individuals interviewed showed attraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adhered to their skin

Two of the individuals in this group, a nurse working at the CHL who was one of the first to be vaccinated, and a financial analyst, showed totally abnormal electric field emissions. In the case of the nurse, a video was even made showing the values emitted by the tester in the area around the left shoulder. For the analyst, the values emitted by the tester were approximately the same, but the individual abruptly ended his participation.
I kept seeing individual videos of this phenomenon, but couldn't 'take it in'. Well...I guess there is something to it, and I'm quite sure it isn't healthy or in any way, safe & effective.
I had thought this was total outrageous bullcrap, and it has never succeeded when I've tried ir... however an old friend of many years tried this on a number of people after I told her, and it usually worked. She works in the care industry and I trust her completely on this. More than any video.

There are one or two people who appear to have had this issue in previous times. But it is uncommon.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

My coworker developed alopecia areata after receiving the booster shot (triple vaxxed). The part that gets me is that her doctor told her it is caused by stress. Uh...no, it is an autoimmune disorder. Looking on PubMed, there are actually research studies tracking the onset of alopecia areata with the Covid vaccine.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Silver Pie wrote: December 1st, 2021, 5:44 pm
Satoshi Nakamoto wrote: December 1st, 2021, 12:03 pm My step brother's ex had to get ALL her teeth pulled due to infections. My mom blames the fact that she did not go to the dentist. But all teeth pulled all at once? I have heard other stories of root canals after injection. Possible bacterial infections taking hold with a lowered inate immune response or autoimmune disease.
I was too poor to go to dentists. I also had a lot of stress and seriously poor nutrition. My teeth were slowly and painfully falling out. When I got a chance to go to a dentist, I told him I wanted him to pull out all of my teeth and give me dentures, because I knew I would probably not be able to afford to go again and getting them all out at once would be the least painful and most logical solution. That was 8 years ago. Since I lacked the faith or ability to grow a new set, this was the best solution for me. Perhaps it was similar with your step bro's ex.
To help strengthen your faith to the level you need to in order to get a new set of teeth, or fingers, arm or leg, read “True stories of the Miracles of AZUSA STREET and BEYOND” by Tommy Welchel. It has happened and all it takes is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 25th, 2022, 5:30 pm To help strengthen your faith to the level you need to in order to get a new set of teeth, or fingers, arm or leg, read “True stories of the Miracles of AZUSA STREET and BEYOND” by Tommy Welchel. It has happened and all it takes is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank you. I checked it out after I read your post. If all these things really happened, we definitely have bona fide evidence of the power of God working miracles that the modern-day says is totally impossible. It certainly won't hurt increase my faith in the Lord Jesus, and to believe it is possible..

Edited for typo
Last edited by Silver Pie on February 2nd, 2022, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

My brother-in-law and sister had their 2 teenagers get it. The daughter (17) now has a massive problem with hives and their son (15) is having breathing issues. It was far enough after the vaccine though that they don't attribute these health issues to the vax... sadly.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 31st, 2022, 12:00 pm My brother-in-law and sister had their 2 teenagers get it. The daughter (17) now has a massive problem with hives and their son (15) is having breathing issues. It was far enough after the vaccine though that they don't attribute these health issues to the vax... sadly.
This is the problem. In a double blind situation, where people never got the injections a certain number would become sick anyway, because that's what happens. In these cases we have to work out whether that's the case here.

In this case, one has to ask what's going on. They do have the injections in common. But it is possible that they are both taking an allergy to something in their home as well. Mites can cause hives and breathing issues.

I think this is what the companies are banking on, that a lot of these will be picked up as coincidences or illnesses that can be attributed to other things.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

We have a family friend, mid 40s, and her prior doctor told her to get the jab. She thought, "He'd never suggest anything that would harm me." Months later she is now having some real health issues. Multiple trips to the doctor's office and hospital. This week she went to a new doctor. Guess what... This doctor told her that the majority of her problems were due to the damn shot. She repeatedly told my wife, "Don't ever, ever, ever get this shot!!!"

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

how much more obvious does God need to make it? Israel is being given a placebo that allows for multiple boosters with no effect and they can be used as a control group to compare the other vaxes to.

There are several strong groups of doctors and lawyers and whistleblowers and others that have compiled documented evidence that this is a poison or "kill shot" and is harming millions. The courts are slow but there is a case going to the international court and claiming nuremberg crimes. Ther are 4 defendants named in this case since there is documented evidence of tests done on the military showing that these 4 were aware of the damage and death caused by these shots while they continued to encourage the public to take them.

Medical workers are the best "censors" of information . . .hospital and medical mistakes and bad decisions are constantly covered up or have a blind eye turned to them. When you finally see the truth then you don't need to quit your job over it. That wouldn't fix the problem. They were an easy group to further corrupt since most people went into the profession for the "money".

The thing that amazes me is the amount of money that hospitals and the large medical groups have amassed by following a kill protocol without questioning it. Doesn't speak well for the medical profession. Don't know where the buck stops there.

Has anyone here ever seen the amount of money that abortion doctors make? Unreal. . . . another proof of easy to corrupt . . . in most medical schools an obstetrician has to perform an abortion to get their license. . .pathologists are expected to deal with the aborted fetus parts. . .not a far cry from further corruption

Anyway records have been FOIA ed to reveal the large amounts of money tied to killing people.

btw: I have studied politics and news pretty seriously this last 10 years and all of this information can be found on the net with reliable sources. You can also check the VAERS. You don't need to challenge friends

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We had one possible Covid death in our ward within the last month or two. I say possible, because I used to hometeach him, he was elderly and had advancing dementia and other issues. He was triple jabbed. God rest his soul, he was a good man and helped many people through AA to recover from alcoholism, but like I say there were a lot of other factors there.

I never got to go to his funeral, because I was told about it the day after.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EvanLM wrote: February 1st, 2022, 5:34 am how much more obvious does God need to make it? Israel is being given a placebo that allows for multiple boosters with no effect and they can be used as a control group to compare the other vaxes to.
Israel has had issues. They found two hundred young men with myocarditis the first time round. I can't imagine the Israeli Defence Force wants a whole load of youngsters with heart defects... whatever one thinks about what the IDF does otherwise.

They are also having major issues getting ultra-orthodox Jews and some Arabs, esp. Bedouin to accept it despite their fascistic internal passport system.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Niemand wrote: February 1st, 2022, 5:39 am
EvanLM wrote: February 1st, 2022, 5:34 am how much more obvious does God need to make it? Israel is being given a placebo that allows for multiple boosters with no effect and they can be used as a control group to compare the other vaxes to.
Israel has had issues. They found two hundred young men with myocarditis the first time round. I can't imagine the Israeli Defence Force wants a whole load of youngsters with heart defects... whatever one thinks about what the IDF does otherwise.

They are also having major issues getting ultra-orthodox Jews and some Arabs, esp. Bedouin to accept it despite their fascistic internal passport system.
to accept the shot? from the western world, their enemies?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EvanLM wrote: February 1st, 2022, 7:17 am
Niemand wrote: February 1st, 2022, 5:39 am

to accept the shot? from the western world, their enemies?
Certain Jewish groups don't want to take it and some of the protests definitely show Israeli Jews.

There was a daft BBC article complaining that Taiwan didn't want to accept shots exported from Mainland China. It never dawned on them why

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

An update for my family - We've all developed open cancerous sores that fester over our hands and faces, but we had an awesome time on our cruise!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:41 am An update for my family - We've all developed open cancerous sores that fester over our hands and faces, but we had an awesome time on our cruise!
I didn't know they offered cruises to leprous colonies these days. :)

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:50 am
Egoof wrote: February 1st, 2022, 10:41 am An update for my family - We've all developed open cancerous sores that fester over our hands and faces, but we had an awesome time on our cruise!
I didn't know they offered cruises to leprous colonies these days. :)
This one was special :) No in reality we're all just fine. My wife, I, and all my teenage children are 2 months post vaccination and we have had no noticeable side effects or health problems. I'm am grateful for this because I realize that isn't the case for everyone but I don't regret getting out on what could be our last full family vacation in a while. My oldest is planning on a mission here in the summer and my second oldest is going to college. None of us plan on getting the booster and I'm hoping that will be a possibility with our plans. With everyone and their dog getting Covid even after being vaxed and boosted, I'm hoping the powers that be will realize the ridiculousness of all this.

Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

Thousands of jab reactions shared by @theysayitsrare on Twitter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare

Homepage: theysayitsrare.com
21F3E466-C9D4-478E-8EB4-E49A10A8C5E2.jpeg
21F3E466-C9D4-478E-8EB4-E49A10A8C5E2.jpeg (104.54 KiB) Viewed 306 times
20006084-CCBD-4E79-9CAC-BA489F80D8BF.jpeg
20006084-CCBD-4E79-9CAC-BA489F80D8BF.jpeg (194.67 KiB) Viewed 306 times
6E7A43A9-A034-45C1-95C5-8419619920EC.jpeg
6E7A43A9-A034-45C1-95C5-8419619920EC.jpeg (177.63 KiB) Viewed 306 times

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

All who have promoted this jab as being “safe and effective” and encouraged others to get it, should be held accountable for all of these injuries and lives ruined. Oh, and we are only at the very beginning as the repercussions will go on for decades.

You can buy anything in this world for money, even an entire church/religion.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

An older member of the ward told me today he had intense pains in his shoulders after his jag. This happened months ago and he never spoke about it before to me.

This shows how reactions can be hidden even among people you know.

He was also talking about how he was worried about "that missionary in Ireland with Covid". I asked him if the elder has had a positive test or if he is seriously sick, "I don't know."

So basically this guy a) hid a serious adverse reaction, and treated it like normal, but b) is concerned about someone he doesn't know is sick or not.

Plus in F&T today, one of the newer members was talking about how his family all got Covid, and were self-isolating in separate rooms. He told of how he had spent TEN DAYS in the one room ASYMPTOMATIC. Yes, that's right, no symptoms, shut in a wee room for ten days because of a positive test result. What is this doing to people psychologically?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 6:42 am An older member of the ward told me today he had intense pains in his shoulders after his jag. This happened months ago and he never spoke about it before to me.

He was also talking about how he was worried about "that missionary in Ireland with Covid". I asked him if the elder has had a positive test or if he is seriously sick, "I don't know."

So basically this guy a) hid a serious adverse reaction, and treated it like normal, but b) is concerned about someone he doesn't know is sick or not.

Plus in F&T today, one of the newer members was talking about how his family all got Covid, and were self-isolating in separate rooms. He told of how he had spent TEN DAYS in the one room ASYMPTOMATIC. Yes, that's right, no symptoms, shut in a wee room for ten days because of a positive test result. What is this doing to people psychologically?
Forced self-isolation. We have truly gone mad...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:02 am
Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 6:42 am An older member of the ward told me today he had intense pains in his shoulders after his jag. This happened months ago and he never spoke about it before to me.

Forced self-isolation. We have truly gone mad...
I have been studying isolation and the techniques prisoners use, because I keep fearing I'll end up in a cell/room somewhere on my own because of this. But doing it to myself? I did it to myself for four days in March 2020, in my home (not just one room) and that was bad enough. It damaged my physical and mental health. I actually was sick for a day or two... mildly, but still.

I'm glad to say the brother looked to be in okay mental shape. Governments are not only doing this to people, they are.

Oh, and another one. An older sister who I know to have had at least two shots is complaining she has "long Covid".

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:26 am I have been studying isolation and the techniques prisoners use...
Toward the end of this essay (https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/social-distancing) I include "Biderman’s Chart of Coercion." The #1 tactic is Isolation. Here's the paragraph where I talk about the chart:

"I believe that these people in positions of power are very aware of what they are doing. Social distancing and isolation are nothing new. They have been studied extensively. Isolation in particular is one of the best ways to break a person mentally. Biderman’s Chart of Coercion was a tool designed to demonstrate and explain the coercive methods of stress manipulation used to torture prisoners of war. It has been applied to explain the coercive techniques used by perpetrators of domestic abuse. Isolation is the top item on the list. Every single technique outlined by Biderman is being forced upon us, we are being abused by evil people. Here’s the full list of coercive techniques:"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:32 am
Niemand wrote: February 6th, 2022, 7:26 am I have been studying isolation and the techniques prisoners use...
Toward the end of this essay (https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/social-distancing) I include "Biderman’s Chart of Coercion." The #1 tactic is Isolation. Here's the paragraph where I talk about the chart:

"I believe that these people in positions of power are very aware of what they are doing. Social distancing and isolation are nothing new. They have been studied extensively. Isolation in particular is one of the best ways to break a person mentally. Biderman’s Chart of Coercion was a tool designed to demonstrate and explain the coercive methods of stress manipulation used to torture prisoners of war. It has been applied to explain the coercive techniques used by perpetrators of domestic abuse. Isolation is the top item on the list. Every single technique outlined by Biderman is being forced upon us, we are being abused by evil people. Here’s the full list of coercive techniques:"
Oh yes, I'm aware of this already but always good to have a reminder.

I posted something on how some of the techniques mirror those of abusive relationships and marriages.

viewtopic.php?t=63358

In which case, not only should these people not be ruling us or advising our governments, they should be receiving some kind of treatment (psychological, spiritual etc) themselves and kept away from others.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

From a friend: “The undertaker I moonlight for (I’m retired) told me that he can see the clotting in the blood of the victims versus those who didn’t take it when he does embalming. I picked up a body one night. The cop on the scene, not wearing a mask said, ‘I’ve never seen a COVID death, but I’ve seen vaxed deaths. We need to turn off NPR and cnn and talk to those on the frontlines.’”

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Hey, Niemand (Nemo) ~ Is the large thistle considered an invasive weed in Scotland? I’ve always considered them beautiful & the most wonderfully scented flower. My horse ate them with careful relish when I was a child.

Here, in the Dakotas formulations of herbicide destroy every plant within miles to eradicate a single cluster of Scotch thistle.