Covid vaccines

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Vaccine?

Safe and Effictive?
No votes
Not Safe and Effective?
100%

Total votes: 37
Bbhector
captain of 10

Covid vaccines

Post by Bbhector »

Are the vaccines 100 percent effective? Are they close? Are they 100 percent safe? Are they close?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Covid vaccines

Post by Lizzy60 »

Bbhector wrote: February 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pm Are the vaccines 100 percent effective? Are they close? Are they 100 percent safe? Are they close?
Not even close.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Bbhector wrote: February 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pm Are the vaccines 100 percent effective?
Yes.

Just depends on what your goal is.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Even a saline injection isn't 100% safe.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Should change the title, add "proven" as the real question at this point isn't proof one way or the other, but the claim that they are proven safe and effective. But are EUA.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I voted for not effective. I thought they were probably placebos, but it's looking like we will soon find out they are for sure dangerous. I have not seen them benefit anyone except perhaps someone close to me who has health issues. However, I have seen a lot of fully vaccinated people go down with COVID when no one around them is even sick. And most who get it are on death's door for a day or two afterward.
I'm standing by not effective. I'm on the verging of moving from unnecessary and probably minor risks to straight up dangerous.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The Die-Off Is Here: Life Insurance Payouts Skyrocket 258% as Post-Vaccine Deaths Rapidly Accelerate

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/02/no_ ... ccelerate/

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

It appears the jab does not agree with a handful (or millions) of people:
https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/vaccine-reactions

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 3rd, 2022, 4:29 am It appears the jab does not agree with a handful (or millions) of people:
https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/vaccine-reactions
Yes, and I'm probably one of them. I'm aware of certain health issues in my family, but doing my family tree has made that even more apparent.

If I told any doctor, this, they'd probably tell me to get the shot and I'd pay for it later.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Bbhector wrote: February 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pm Are the vaccines 100 percent effective? Are they close? Are they 100 percent safe? Are they close?
100% on either count much less both? Far from it. But there are differences between each of the vaccines. The mRNA jabs are definitely the worst of the bunch by far.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: February 3rd, 2022, 5:35 am
100% on either count much less both? Far from it. But there are differences between each of the vaccines. The mRNA jabs are definitely the worst of the bunch by far.
As i've said elsewhere Astra-Zeneca/Oxford was the one I was lined up for (without my consent.) It seems to be the worst.