Hi

Tell us about yourself...
Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

Hi

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

Hello, thanks for this great forum. Happy and grateful to be here.

I love all the critical thinkers on this forum. I have been abandoned by my family due to differing views on all that is happening today. I wish I had discovered this forum earlier because sometimes it seemed like I was the only one who thought a certain way. My mother in particular told me that I need to watch the nightly news because that is the best source of information.

I am Christian. Honestly I am not Mormon. Nothing against it, I just never joined the Church. I do know some Mormons in real life and they are great people.

May God bless this forum and everyone here.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Hi

Post by Chip »

Well, most in the church are not really Mormons these days. They're now Nelsonites, for the most part, but President Nelson wants them to call themselves "Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints". That seems kind of blasphemous, though, since the church is going New World Order nowadays.

Most people here are Christians. So, you are among like-minded people.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Did you invent bitcoin?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Things have come full circle for me, since being dismayed and frankly very T’d Off at seeing our church services appear as “Church of LDS” on the marquee on Lackland AFB. The first time I went was for basic training, but didn’t have any sort of a testimony.

About 2008 or 9 is when I went back, but this time I’d just been sealed in the temple and stuff. In 2010 things got really weird and I saw some angel looking weird stuff that I posted quietly about in the private forum, thinking I’d been deceived.

Then in 2020 an earthquake landed Moroni’s Instrument at another quirky minute. And now Wondering Wendy posted the best explanation to date, of the hijinks that have been going on, demonstrating that said marquee was right all this time.

search.php?keywords=38ii
search.php?keywords=GAPii

There’s a couple links with visual aids. 3 1/2 years we were what we still claim to be. Fortunately the DS is chilling in OD as per prophecy calling him the marred servant.

🐳 Years, but not Whole Decades.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Welcome, we have a lot in common :)

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

You will have a lot in common with most of us here, more than you think. Most here (myself included) are not orthodox, mainstream LDS.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I hope you find your time on here productive. You can learn a lot on here. One or two people post rubbish (or is it satire?) like Sushi Chef, and the hit and run atheist bore White Salamander, but they are the exceptions.

The way things are looking, I will probably end up going to a small Protestant church in the near future, because I'll be pushed out if they start imposing "vaccine" passports on our congregation. There are two or three reasons for that. Firstly, not all of these smaller Protestant accept every single thing that worldly governments tell them. Secondly, there aren't really any other LDS denominations round here to speak of. Thirdly, I do have a Protestant background, so I can relate to a lot of it.

I do post things on other Christian denominations on here, mostly Protestant and Catholic (more rarely Orthodox). Most of them are going down the road to Perdition just now, I'm afraid.

Right now, I think it is good to me to be working in my local ward. I can, and have, achieve(d) some good things here. The people aren't completely twisted yet, and I can put up with the mask thing to a limited extent.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 15th, 2021, 5:01 pm Things have come full circle for me, since being dismayed and frankly very T’d Off at seeing our church services appear as “Church of LDS” on the marquee on Lackland AFB. The first time I went was for basic training, but didn’t have any sort of a testimony.

About 2008 or 9 is when I went back, but this time I’d just been sealed in the temple and stuff. In 2010 things got really weird and I saw some angel looking weird stuff that I posted quietly about in the private forum, thinking I’d been deceived.

Then in 2020 an earthquake landed Moroni’s Instrument at another quirky minute. And now Wondering Wendy posted the best explanation to date, of the hijinks that have been going on, demonstrating that said marquee was right all this time.

search.php?keywords=38ii
search.php?keywords=GAPii

There’s a couple links with visual aids. 3 1/2 years we were what we still claim to be. Fortunately the DS is chilling in OD as per prophecy calling him the marred servant.

🐳 Years, but not Whole Decades.
He will be "chilling" there, but not as per prophecy. More like because of his personal lust for power and insatiable desire to be somebody. :evil:

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Satoshi,

Welcome! I personally am excited to see more and more non-Mormon, like-minded Christians finding this board and feeling that there’s value in spending time here.

Please do be aware that the views of nearly everyone here (at this point) do not represent anything closely resembling the official positions of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I think it’s fair to say (and someone please correct me if I’m speaking out of place) that most of us see ourselves as marginalized members of that church… the (mostly) loyal opposition, if you will. And then, of course, there are those who are a bit more antagonistic, which I think is understandable.

Anyhow, once again, welcome!