Europe Area Member Devotional

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Europe Area Member Devotional

Post by Niemand »

ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:41 am
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:35 am I doubt Pres. Nelson resonated much with the Pope. He meets a lot of people, some of them of much more interest to him. If he meets Anglicans and Orthodox leaders, he has a chance of swinging them over to his side. Mormons not so much. Francis has a "who are these people?" look on his face in all the photos.
Pretty naive. The fact the 15 chose to build a complex in Rome is telling enough. Are you not aware that the Catholic leaders are in NWO?
I think you've missed the point here. The LDS is not high up the NWO pecking order. It's second or third tier, at best.

Russell M. Nelson is of little interest to the Pope. He is small fry. He may follow NWO suggestions, but he is not as powerful as certain other figures.

Anglicanism, for example, has over a hundred million members worldwide, allegedly, with varying levels of commitment. They are of considerably more importance to the NWO than a church with a tenth of that number (and that's being optimistic.).

Let me put it another way - when the Pope meets POTUS, or let's say the President of France, India or Brazil... that's a big deal. When he meets the leader of Jamaica or Senegal, it isn't. Pres. Nelson is more like the President of Senegal.
Last edited by Niemand on January 27th, 2022, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:17 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:11 pm
Great8 wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:04 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 24th, 2022, 5:33 am Yesterday was the EU Area Devotional with RMN and crew. Did any of you over there watch this live? any thoughts? I'm seeing lots of commentary about Wendy's performance and how she encourages us all to follow her husband.

Joseph Smith said the following: “If any man writes to you, or preaches to you, doctrines contrary to the Bible, the Book of Mormon, or the Book of Doctrine and Covenants, set him down as an imposter” (Times and Seasons, April 1, 1844). BTW, Joseph is referring to the original version of D&C, not the corrupt version we have today.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/bro ... 1?lang=eng

EDIT: Here is an audio link just in case the link above doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3-rOA5TU8I
I like the pic. This is exactly the problem. The Prophet is repeating the NWO talking points. There is no variance. He is aligned with Babylon 100%.
This video covers the NWO / Church of Satan concept in an interesting way. RMNs trip to Rome and his comments about the Pope are troubling:
I liked this presentation, but it had a couple of factual errors.
She equated the "Patriarch, and ecclesiatical councils of Constantinople" with the creeds, but it is clearly a reference to the Greek Orthodox Church.
She also said that the Christus statue was Catholic. It isn't. It's Lutheran and is located in the national cathedral of Denmark, a Lutheran cathedral.
But apart from that, very good.

One criticism I have is that it didn't really go further than Pres. Nelson meeting the Pope. I personally think the fact that the meeting took place was not that much of a deal. The Mormons were in town to dedicate their temple, so why not take 20 minutes to shake hands for the cameras. I know about the symbology etc, but I think more could have been said at that stage re. clergy emergency response, UN, vaccines etc.
I agree there were many aspects that were close, but not quite there. I also don't think she brought to light how closely aligned the LDS church leaders are with the globalist agenda. I got the feeling she's not much of a conspiracy theorist. But, I did find the hidden declaration from Joseph interesting, and to be in stark contrast to what RMN is doing today. It also helps me better understand that this Satanic church, the church of the devil, exists in all churches and social circles. Essentially brining to my mind that the LDS church basically has two facets: 1, the members who have a simple, yet pure belief in the BoM and various restored doctrines, and 2, a distinct group in leadership positions who have secret ties to the kabal or global system. This group is evil.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 27th, 2022, 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

[quote=Niemand post_id=1231924 time=1643284307 user_id=15264]
[quote=ImBored post_id=1231920 time=1643283718 user_id=15509]
[quote=Niemand post_id=1231919 time=1643283358 user_id=15264]
I doubt Pres. Nelson resonated much with the Pope. He meets a lot of people, some of them of much more interest to him. If he meets Anglicans and Orthodox leaders, he has a chance of swinging them over to his side. Mormons not so much. Francis has a "who are these people?" look on his face in all the photos.
[/quote]

Pretty naive. The fact the 15 chose to build a complex in Rome is telling enough. Are you not aware that the Catholic leaders are in NWO?
[/quote]

I think you've missed the point here. The LDS is not high up the NWO pecking order. It's second or third tier, at best.

Russell M. Nelson is of little interest to the Pope. He is small fry. He may follow NWO suggestions, but he is not as powerful as certain other figures.

Anglicanism, for example, has over a hundred million members worldwide, allegedly, with varying levels of commitment. They are of considerably more importance to the NWO than a church with a tenth of that number (and that's being optimistic.).
[/quote]

A corporation worth hundreds of billions. It's been rumored Nelson makes monthly payments to his NWO puppet master.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:51 am
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:35 am I doubt Pres. Nelson resonated much with the Pope. He meets a lot of people, some of them of much more interest to him. If he meets Anglicans and Orthodox leaders, he has a chance of swinging them over to his side. Mormons not so much. Francis has a "who are these people?" look on his face in all the photos.

Let me put it another way - when the Pope meets POTUS, or let's say the President of France, India or Brazil... that's a big deal. When he meets the leader of Jamaica or Senegal, it isn't. Pres. Nelson is more like the President of Senegal.
I agree. The Q15 are hanging on to his coat tails at best.
Consider how many people fall under the Orthodox umbrella for example. The Mormons are small fry, although our money is useful.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jesse Czebotar is a fascinating study. Her story is quite intriguing if you've never heard it. She was basically slated to be the next Mother of Darkness or Satan's main female on earth. She said there is a council of 13 that meets in Switzerland. Each one of these groups has 5 distinct groups (or areas) they work with. These include groups like the Kabal, Masons, Catholics, (one I forgot), AND she included the MORMONs. Most of her podcasts focus on child trafficking and the Catholic church, but she has mentioned Mormons several times.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:58 am
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:51 am

I agree. The Q15 are hanging on to his coat tails at best.
Consider how many people fall under the Orthodox umbrella for example. The Mormons are small fry, although our money is useful.
Our money? It's all Nelson's money as president of the corporation.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:55 am A corporation worth hundreds of billions. It's been rumored Nelson makes monthly payments to his NWO puppet master.
There are a lot of major corporations. I'm sure they don't mind the money, but the LDS is really not that important.

To outsiders, the LDS is a weird religious outfit that sends out a lot of missionaries, but has no impact on most of their lives, unless they live in a few pockets of the USA. (Or one or two countries like Tonga.) Most of them associate Mormonism (which is what they call it) with polygamy (which mainline members don't practice anymore) and maybe temples.

To the Pope, the LDS is not very important at all. The Catholics have a ?billion members? They influence the culture of entire countries. They influence non-members in those countries and their cultural output in legendary. What do the LDS have? The Osmonds vs some of the best loved Catholic music in the world. Utah, Idaho & Tonga vs Latin America, southern Europe & Poland. Not really a contest is it?

A friend of mine is a Catholic. His lifestyle is, erm, uncatholic, but he is very devout in one or two ways. He shows me "Rome Reports" on YouTube and other things. Barely a mention about Nelson on there, in fact I had to ferret it out. In contrast, LDS media never shut up about the meeting with the Pope for weeks.

Getting Francis to endorse these injections was a big deal. The Roman church is the biggest opponent of abortions. Now he's forced the Vatican staff to betray that doctrine. In terms of influencer numbers, RMN can maybe twist the arms of the equivalent of the population of Denmark, but without the international clout the Pope does.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:05 am
ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:55 am A corporation worth hundreds of billions. It's been rumored Nelson makes monthly payments to his NWO puppet master.
There are a lot of major corporations. I'm sure they don't mind the money, but the LDS is really not that important.

To outsiders, the LDS is a weird religious outfit that sends out a lot of missionaries, but has no impact on most of their lives, unless they live in a few pockets of the USA. (Or one or two countries like Tonga.) Most of them associate Mormonism (which is what they call it) with polygamy (which mainline members don't practice anymore) and maybe temples.

To the Pope, the LDS is not very important at all. The Catholics have a ?billion members? They influence the culture of entire countries. They influence non-members in those countries and their cultural output in legendary. What do the LDS have? The Osmonds vs some of the best loved Catholic music in the world. Utah, Idaho & Tonga vs Latin America, southern Europe & Poland. Not really a contest is it?

A friend of mine is a Catholic. His lifestyle is, erm, uncatholic, but he is very devout in one or two ways. He shows me "Rome Reports" on YouTube and other things. Barely a mention about Nelson on there, in fact I had to ferret it out. In contrast, LDS media never shut up about the meeting with the Pope for weeks.

Getting Francis to endorse these injections was a big deal. The Roman church is the biggest opponent of abortions. Now he's forced the Vatican staff to betray that doctrine. In terms of influencer numbers, RMN can maybe twist the arms of the equivalent of the population of Denmark, but without the international clout the Pope does.
Please name the churches with greater assets than the Mormon church?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:58 am I agree. The Q15 are hanging on to his coat tails at best.
We believe in Mormon doctrine, but in the world, I'm afraid we have delusions of grandeur. There are much bigger religions and more powerful ones.

Orthodox churches meeting with the Pope is a big deal. He has the possibility of merging their churches in some cases, and the RCs have persuaded many Orthodox people into their organisation by allowing the Eastern Rite (which is basically Orthodox style worship under the aegis of Rome). They've managed to get a lot of people into that. The doctrinal differences are also much smaller - the famous Flioque controversy added to the Nicene Creed etc.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Filioque

Orthodoxy also influences entire nations like Ŕussia, Greece, Serbia, Ukraine... so not to be sniffed at.

You're not going to see such an easy merger between Mormonism and Romanism. Mormonism has a lot of money and this crap is filtering down to us, but that meeting was probably not high priority for Frances. He would be more interested in meeting Cardinals and sorting out some controversy in, I don't know, Uruguay than this.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:15 am Please name the churches with greater assets than the Mormon church?
The mainline Orthodox Churches and the Anglican Church to name but two. Probably also Lutheranism taken as a whole. These may not be liquid assets and difficult to estimate, but they are there.

The Church of England, for example, has property in every, and I mean every, village in England. It has cathedrals in prime real estate areas of every major city there. As part of the Anglican Communion, it is connected to a hundred million members.

The Scottish Episcopal Church (which is sort of the equivalent to the Church of England where I live - but not quite, long story) is part of the Anglican Communion, and even though it is probably the third church in Scotland after the Church of Scotland (which is Presbyterian) and the Roman Catholics in terms of numbers, it too has landholdings in the centre of our major cities and rental properties.

When you factor out Anglican holdings to the Commonwealth, as well as the Republic of Ireland, USA, and places like Hong Kong, and so on, that is a lot of property.

Here for example is their cathedral in Buenos Aires, Argentina, not a nation known for being particularly Protestant. It's bang in the middle of BAs, and is a fancy building.
Last edited by Niemand on January 27th, 2022, 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I think the secret combinations are very interested in the LDS church due to their ability to control the minds of so many good people, people who have the truth, yet are blinded to it.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:27 am I think the secret combinations are very interested in the LDS church due to their ability to control the minds of so many good people, people who have the truth, yet are blinded to it.

Plus Lucifer directs the Gadiantons to destroy the restored church and take out the Ephramites.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:32 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:27 am I think the secret combinations are very interested in the LDS church due to their ability to control the minds of so many good people, people who have the truth, yet are blinded to it.
Plus Lucifer directs the Gadiantons to destroy the restored church and take out the Ephramites.
Seems logical that that's where evil would focus its attention. Also makes sense that Satan would attempt to divert the church as early as he could (kill Joseph, supplant prideful/sex-derranged men). If he waited any longer he may never have been able to stop the momentum, Joseph was just getting started.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I agree. I listened to an interview by a former witch who said she was sent by Satan to break up churches. She said the churches she could not interfere with were the ones who followed the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit tells me to be very careful how I point and accuse. It is true that we are fighting wickedness in high places. But unless I want to be judged for my sins, I need to have faith that Jesus knows how to deal with sin in people's hearts and minds. My job is to make sure I don't partake of it myself. Follow the Holy Spirit. That is the gift we have since we choose to take upon us the name of Christ and that is the way to discernment.

Jesus is trying to save people. Some people may boast in their hearts because they believe in Satanism and they believe they can use a position of power gained by deceit and unholiness to gain positions of power. Their wickedness makes one want to call down fire from heaven. But understand that reaction is not of God. God is trying to save that person. God died for that person. So let's pray for them to have a change of heart at the same time stand in holy places so we are not also overcome of the devil.
Last edited by Juliet on January 27th, 2022, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I agree evil would focus its attention on faithful LDS members. That is certainly true.

The main thing the LDS has, I think from the NWO POV is its missionary programme. I think it's possibly the most thoroughly organised in the world.

Obviously other churches are more organised, but the Roman Catholics - who we've been talking about, don't knock on doors. Their evangelism in most western countries is less in your face.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:43 am I agree evil would focus its attention on faithful LDS members. That is certainly true.

The main thing the LDS has, I think from the NWO POV is its missionary programme. I think it's possibly the most thoroughly organised in the world.

Obviously other churches are more organised, but the Roman Catholics - who we've been talking about, don't knock on doors. Their evangelism in most western countries is less in your face.
Yeah, there's probably no better way to condition people than by using the missionary program. "Exact" obedience is incessantly drummed into the hearts and minds of the young saints. And what better age... SMH.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I think that is true.
But Niemand is right. On the world stage the LDS church hardly registers. Which is as it should be according to Nephi.
The problem is we, meaning the leadership and a good proportion of the general active membership, have delusions of grandeur and think we are really important to the major players in the G&AC. We're not. They can flick us off like flies any time they like.
A good thing in my view.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:46 am

I think that is true.
But Niemand is right. On the world stage the LDS church hardly registers. Which is as it should be according to Nephi.
The problem is we, meaning the leadership and a good proportion of the general active membership, have delusions of grandeur and think we are really important to the major players in the G&AC. We're not. They can flick us off like flies any time they like.
A good thing in my view.
But Lucifer directs that world stage.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:46 am But Niemand is right. On the world stage the LDS church hardly registers. Which is as it should be according to Nephi.
I think Nephi's prophecy has little (nothing actually) to do with the LDS church structure. It has everything to do with those with pure intentions, a broken heart and contrite spirit.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:46 am

I think that is true.
A good thing in my view.
It's sometimes better to escape attention. It looks as if the RC church is being raped, frankly. It has had its problems but now it is forcing Vatican employees to inject aborted cell lines into themselves. Frances looks nice, but has introduced many bad things.

The smaller Mormon churches like the Fundamentalists, Strangites, Bickertonites etc may get off more lightly than the COJCOLDS, because they barely register on the NWO radar.

This is one of my big arguments against RCs who boast that they are the only church set up by Christ (which I disagree with btw). A single organisation is more easily infiltrated, taken down or persecuted.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

ImBored wrote: January 27th, 2022, 5:15 am

Roman Catholic
Eastern Orthodox
Church of England

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Robin Hood wrote: January 27th, 2022, 10:17 am

Roman Catholic
Eastern Orthodox
Church of England
I would probably add the SBC to that list too.

If we are talking physical assets, the Jehovah's Witnesses have us beat in that area too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Roman Catholic
Eastern Orthodox
Church of England
I went broader, and said Anglican communion, because that's a bigger outfit which it's part of. The Anglican Communion has big swathes in Australia, Canada, even the USA.

But as I say above. Every English village, which has ten houses and a postbox has one of their parish churches.

Its sister Church of Ireland had hardly any members in some parts of Ireland, especially the west and a lot of the south, and tonnes of property... even today. They used to get paid more than the Church of England equivalents!!! A big scandal in the 19th century. Probably one of the biggest landowners in Wales (despite the slightly different situation), and the Scottish Episcopal Church, although much lower down the rankings. This is their main church in Edinburgh, which is probably bigger than the Presbyterians' own St. Giles. I think it's fair enough to say this as big as most LDS temples, bigger than a lot of them.

I suspect the Lutherans may do too. But I don't know how they associate with one another. The Lutheran churches in Germany, Scandinavia and the other Nordic Countries must have a lot of land. Since there are a lot of Lutherans in the States and Canada, probably there too. They certainly used to have a few places in the UK (but not so much).

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2022, 10:29 am

Roman Catholic
Eastern Orthodox
Church of England
I went broader, and said Anglican communion, because that's a bigger outfit which it's part of. The Anglican Communion has big swathes in Australia, Canada, even the USA.

But as I say above. Every English village, which has ten houses and a postbox has one of their parish churches.

Its sister Church of Ireland had hardly any members in some parts of Ireland, especially the west and a lot of the south, and tonnes of property... even today. They used to get paid more than the Church of England equivalents!!! A big scandal in the 19th century. Probably one of the biggest landowners in Wales (despite the slightly different situation), and the Scottish Episcopal Church, although much lower down the rankings. This is their main church in Edinburgh, which is probably bigger than the Presbyterians' own St. Giles. I think it's fair enough to say this as big as most LDS temples, bigger than a lot of them.

I suspect the Lutherans may do too. But I don't know how they associate with one another. The Lutheran churches in Germany, Scandinavia and the other Nordic Countries must have a lot of land. Since there are a lot of Lutherans in the States and Canada, probably there too. They certainly used to have a few places in the UK (but not so much).
The Catholics have treasures of enormous value in the Vatican and elsewhere, and seemingly unlimited financial resources.
And the Church of England has enormous assets too, quite apart from their ecclesiastical properties. They own great swathes of land and real estate, particularly in London. Their investment portfolio is huge.
The LDS church is not in the same league in this regard.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 24th, 2022, 10:14 pm For anyone interested, this is my doctrinal opinion on how I would respond to the idea of following the prophet with EXACTNESS: https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/infal ... f-prophets
Reluctant Watchman wrote:In 1857 Spencer W. Kimball taught that we should follow church leaders without question