❝Big pharma, government, church leaders face arrest as Court convicts them of Genocide, prohibits injections❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Big pharma, government, church leaders face arrest as Court convicts them of Genocide, prohibits injections❞

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2022, 8:10 pm
Juliet wrote: January 19th, 2022, 7:36 pm
Niemand wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:02 pm
Juliet wrote: January 18th, 2022, 2:40 pm You think Boris Johnson and Donald Trump are cousins?

Thank you for the very informative run down. It's nice to be aware of what is going on up there in the U.K.
They've got similar hair and are womanisers, and that's the main similarity. Oh, and they've both got an obvious case of Boarding School Syndome, where the person creates a kind of front which they use to deflect from criticism.

Boris has written articles on the world being overpopulated but has at least seven children by multiple women. I don't know what they see in him.

He poses as being pro-Brexit, but he attended the World Economic Forum while still mayor of London. He has also pushed for Turkey to join the European Union.

He has a very curious ancestry, mixture of Turkish journalist, English and South German aristocracy. He is connected up with the de Pfeifel family. A lot of these globalists have odd backgrounds. You start looking into Elon Musk or Kamala Harris and they have very odd things in their family tree.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... strictions

What the.... I told you they listen to this forum! Millions of people protesting do nothing but a bit of honest critique from good ol' freedom forum and the politicians are scrambling to comply!
Kind of. I'm sceptical. The masks are still staying here. The vaccine passports also aren't disappearing in continental Europe. If I want to go to Spain, I've got to prove all that rubbish.

Boris' tactic is to let everyone run around and then pretend to make a sudden decision to take action. He's done this three times now.

I've a horrible idea that they're giving folk a breather and will start back up on it. Another variant in time for Christmas. It seems to be the pattern elsewhere. I see South Korea is removing the passports for certain activities which is a good thing, but until these disappear off the face of the Earth, I don't think we're free yet.
I agree it's nowhere near over yet. It very well could be a breather. They even do that during torture sessions and this seems to be a global torture conditioning exercise.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Big pharma, government, church leaders face arrest as Court convicts them of Genocide, prohibits injections❞

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2022, 8:10 pm
Juliet wrote: January 19th, 2022, 7:36 pm
Niemand wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:02 pm
Juliet wrote: January 18th, 2022, 2:40 pm You think Boris Johnson and Donald Trump are cousins?

Thank you for the very informative run down. It's nice to be aware of what is going on up there in the U.K.
They've got similar hair and are womanisers, and that's the main similarity. Oh, and they've both got an obvious case of Boarding School Syndome, where the person creates a kind of front which they use to deflect from criticism.

Boris has written articles on the world being overpopulated but has at least seven children by multiple women. I don't know what they see in him.

He poses as being pro-Brexit, but he attended the World Economic Forum while still mayor of London. He has also pushed for Turkey to join the European Union.

He has a very curious ancestry, mixture of Turkish journalist, English and South German aristocracy. He is connected up with the de Pfeifel family. A lot of these globalists have odd backgrounds. You start looking into Elon Musk or Kamala Harris and they have very odd things in their family tree.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... strictions

What the.... I told you they listen to this forum! Millions of people protesting do nothing but a bit of honest critique from good ol' freedom forum and the politicians are scrambling to comply!
Kind of. I'm sceptical. The masks are still staying here. The vaccine passports also aren't disappearing in continental Europe. If I want to go to Spain, I've got to prove all that rubbish.

Boris' tactic is to let everyone run around and then pretend to make a sudden decision to take action. He's done this three times now.

I've a horrible idea that they're giving folk a breather and will start back up on it. Another variant in time for Christmas. It seems to be the pattern elsewhere. I see South Korea is removing the passports for certain activities which is a good thing, but until these disappear off the face of the Earth, I don't think we're free yet.
Another idea.... This is to make it look like the Q insiders and the Nesara Gesara front ops are actually having some success to continue to keep people from taking measures to save themsleves while the beast system continues to move forward.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Juliet wrote: January 20th, 2022, 6:08 pm Another idea.... This is to make it look like the Q insiders and the Nesara Gesara front ops are actually having some success to continue to keep people from taking measures to save themsleves while the beast system continues to move forward.
I don't know Nesara Gesara, but I think Q was a kind of black op. A bit like the sudden promotion of Flat Earth Theory some years ago after decades in the wilderness.

A lot of people are thinking this is the end of this nonsense, but I dread where we will be in ten years' time. As someone said on here, it's like the python loosening up on its prey to gain a better grip on it.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: January 21st, 2022, 4:59 am
Juliet wrote: January 20th, 2022, 6:08 pm Another idea.... This is to make it look like the Q insiders and the Nesara Gesara front ops are actually having some success to continue to keep people from taking measures to save themsleves while the beast system continues to move forward.
I don't know Nesara Gesara, but I think Q was a kind of black op. A bit like the sudden promotion of Flat Earth Theory some years ago after decades in the wilderness.

A lot of people are thinking this is the end of this nonsense, but I dread where we will be in ten years' time. As someone said on here, it's like the python loosening up on its prey to gain a better grip on it.
Most people think Q was a farce. However I remember when Obama was president that he was trying to get a nuke set off and good military officials stopped it...it ended up going off in the ocean. Of course this was just reported by beforeitsnews so who knows how legitimate it was. But it rang true to me. I think if it hadn't been for good people in the military we would have had things get much worse. So while Q has been very unsuccessful I think it may have been based on some good stuff at least for a little while. By now the whole thing is a mess and probably subverted.

If Obama was elected by fraud (easy to believe) and Hillary was supposed to beat Trump... Then the fraudsters are back in power with Biden winning the election.

Hillary emails implicated most of the FBI for treason and how does one declare war on the treasonous guys without making oneself look like a terrorist?

It's not an easy game and it doesn't look like the good guys are winning.

As far as the volcano near Tonga, for all I know that was supposed to be the nuke that caused us a nuclear winter... Biden's "dark winter". I speculate it missed its intended target.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Juliet wrote: January 21st, 2022, 9:06 am

Most people think Q was a farce. However I remember when Obama was president that he was trying to get a nuke set off and good military officials stopped it...it ended up going off in the ocean. Of course this was just reported by beforeitsnews so who knows how legitimate it was. But it rang true to me. I think if it hadn't been for good people in the military we would have had things get much worse. So while Q has been very unsuccessful I think it may have been based on some good stuff at least for a little while. By now the whole thing is a mess and probably subverted.

If Obama was elected by fraud (easy to believe) and Hillary was supposed to beat Trump... Then the fraudsters are back in power with Biden winning the election.

Hillary emails implicated most of the FBI for treason and how does one declare war on the treasonous guys without making oneself look like a terrorist?

As far as the volcano near Tonga, for all I know that was supposed to be the nuke that caused us a nuclear winter... Biden's "dark winter". I speculate it missed its intended target.
It's interesting what Q did and didn't get right. There are perverts and abusers in high positions, but I think it then subverted that with the whole pizza thing. Same with David Icke, who has come out with some very good stuff and then subverts it with more outrageous things.

Hillary Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia over their war with Georgia. That would have been bad news for all concerned. It would not have saved Georgia but it would have probably gone nuclear. It would have dragged in the rest of Europe, and China, as well as the usual C--A-NZ allies, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, maybe India. Nightmare fuel.

I think ironically that Trump lost his first election and won the second. Clinton appears to have had more votes than Trump, yet Biden appears to have been unpopular and won. She certainly fixed up the primaries and DNC against Bernie Sanders. (I believe Sanders himself to be honest, and his popularity seemed to have been a shock to her.) Maybe Clinton's hawkishness over Russia got the deep state to deselect her? Who knows?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: January 21st, 2022, 9:15 am
Juliet wrote: January 21st, 2022, 9:06 am

It's interesting what Q did and didn't get right. There are perverts and abusers in high positions, but I think it then subverted that with the whole pizza thing. Same with David Icke, who has come out with some very good stuff and then subverts it with more outrageous things.

Hillary Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia over their war with Georgia. That would have been bad news for all concerned. It would not have saved Georgia but it would have probably gone nuclear. It would have dragged in the rest of Europe, and China, as well as the usual C--A-NZ allies, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, maybe India. Nightmare fuel.

I think ironically that Trump lost his first election and won the second. Clinton appears to have had more votes than Trump, yet Biden appears to have been unpopular and won. She certainly fixed up the primaries and DNC against Bernie Sanders. (I believe Sanders himself to be honest, and his popularity seemed to have been a shock to her.) Maybe Clinton's hawkishness over Russia got the deep state to deselect her? Who knows?
I didn't know about Hillary, Russia, and Georgia, that's very helpful to know. I think the globalists have been trying to start a global war for a while now.

I think the deal was Trump would run against Hillary and be a laughing stock so that Hillary would be a shoe-in. For all I know Trump knew about and agreed to the deal. But he was such a good campaigner it became ridiculous for him not to shoot to win.

There is no reason for the Democrats to support Biden when they had Bernie who was of much sounder mind. Unless of course they had an ulterior motive.

The fact that the pizzagate conspiracy never got to the bottom of the subject shows how good the bad guys are at subverting the truth from getting out. I remember Alex Jones said he was threated to be sued for defamation by Alefantis (I love infants) within an inch of his life. This makes no sense to me. You turn on the news every day they report allegations of criminal activity. Definitely a double standard.

We also had Rudy Giuliani come out at that time saying the pizzagate pedophilia is all true. If you want to be in government you have to play ball. I always trusted Rudy Giuliani after that and it turns out under the Trump administration he was against the Democrat ambassador in Ukraine from liberating Ukrainians from the agenda of "evil Russia".... (I believe that Russia is against the pedophile occult too and won't let them gain power in their country).

So the democrats were trying to use Ukraine liberation propoganda so NATO could control them. When Trump and Giuliani were on the same team I believed Trump was being honest when he started a campaign against child trafficking practically the day he became president.

It was Giuliani's work the left used to try to prove Trump was colluding with Russia. Well sue me, they are working with Russia to sniff out the elite pedophiles! The rats are all coming out if you are paying attention. Cough. Jerry Nadler.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Juliet wrote: January 18th, 2022, 1:21 pm
Is there any hope people in England would take advantage of common law and make up a common law court to take freedom back from the mandates?

Seems like a last resort of things, fixing the election fraud is the first choice of reform in my opinion as far as the U.S. is concerned.

This could bring us a step closer to election reform.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-ele ... 26589.html

Texas Elections Official to Resign After Thousands of Uncounted Ballots Found

The Harris County elections commissioner is resigning after 10,000 uncounted ballots for last week’s primary were discovered, according to an announcement posted online on Monday.

“Today I am submitting my resignation, effective July 1,” Isabel Longoria said in the announcement. “I think this date ensures that there is a presiding officer during the May and June elections and allows the election commission the time they need to find a replacement. I remain committed to the office and its mission and hope to aid in defeating harmful rhetoric to ensure successful elections in the future.”

It’s not clear exactly why Longoria was resigning. The Harris County Republican Party in Texas recently filed a lawsuit against the commissioner after the 10,000 uncounted ballots were discovered.

There were other issues with the primary election, including staffing problems, equipment issues, and longer-than-usual lines, according to local reports.

“The buck stops with me to address issues for voters and I did not meet my own standard or the standard set by commissioners,” Longoria said Monday.

Before Longoria’s statement, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said she had spoken with the commissioner about a “change in leadership,” Hidalgo told a Commissioners Court meeting last week.

It came days after the Harris County Elections Office said that some 6,000 Democratic votes and 4,000 Republican votes weren’t counted and will be added to final tallies for last week’s primary.

“While the votes were scanned into our tabulation computer, they were not transferred and counted as a part of the unofficial final results as they should have been,” the Harris County Elections Office said in a statement, blaming an “oversight” for why the votes weren’t counted in the county, which is home to Houston.

March 1’s primary was the first Texas election that took place in the state under newer, tighter voting laws that were passed last year. Outside of Harris County, thousands of mail-in ballots were rejected across the state for not having new required information.

On Monday, the Harris County Republican Party filed a lawsuit against Longoria and the elections office for committing the “worst elections fiasco in Texas history” after the ballots were found, uncounted.