Injection Deaths as Human Sacrifices

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Injection Deaths as Human Sacrifices

Post by Niemand »

Okay, this is really a reach and I'm putting this idea out there rather than necessarily endorsing it.... we talk a lot about depopulation, although thus far the jags are an inefficient method (we'll see).

How about the wilder idea that injection deaths are actually a form of sacrifice? I have heard the same about abortion too. Is the energy from premature deaths harnessed by some sick occult forces? Note also the restriction of Christian services, and now the restriction of non-injected from services in some places like Lithuania.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Injection Deaths as Human Sacrifices

Post by Lizzy60 »

I don’t believe the rate of deaths is inefficient. If people were dying faster, there would be a lot more people rejecting the jab. Every day there are millions of people who get their first jab, and they feel some reassurance where they may have had doubts, because they don’t see people dying.

We need to understand a couple things about the life insurance CEO’s declaration. First of all, a 40% increase in overall death rate among the 18-64 age group is completely unheard of. It didn’t happen during the entire year that so many Americans were said to be dying of covid. In 2020 the death rate was stable. It didn’t happen in the first half of 2021 while the jab was given to primarily older folks and those with comorbidities. But as the jab became required for people in many jobs, and for college and travel, when healthy people in large numbers got the jab, the death rate soared to 40% above what would be expected. For an actuary, that is a HUGE, unheard-of increase.

Secondly, we need to realize that the death rate for 18-64 year-old employed people is low. Probably about 2% per year, from all combined causes. So in a sample group of 1000 people, actuaries know that 20 people will die in a year’s time. Now that number is 28. The average man will not notice much if over a year 28 people die instead of 20 in the group of 1000 that he works with. But actuarially, it’s a previously unheard of increase. It’s not covid, or the actuaries would have seen it in 2020 and first half of 2021.

The jab is doing it’s job. It can’t be undone. The numbers are continuing to rise.

My husband works with five large life insurance companies. Even if they are told to quit talking about the increase, they will not be able to hide it. Rates, and medical qualifications will change, and some companies may go out of business. This cannot be “saved” like Lehman Bros and other too-big-to-fail businesses.

The canaries died. All of them, along with the ferrets.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 8th, 2022, 3:50 pm I don’t believe the rate of deaths is inefficient. If people were dying faster, there would be a lot more people rejecting the jab. Every day there are millions of people who get their first jab, and they feel some reassurance where they may have had doubts, because they don’t see people dying.
My ward is quite a good benchmark as it contains a lot of people, many of them enthusiastic jabbers. I do attribute one death to this, and there have been umpteen side effects, but I also don't see the death rate as really much higher than previous years. There are a lot of sick people now, but not many dead.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

One of the best ways to get away with murder is not to be anywhere near the body.

It's brilliant.

Deliberate poisoning as a cause of death is not new.

Our historic enemies have been accused of it many times.

We have been taught that those accusations were meanspirited lies.

Because the accused told us they were guiltless.

Maybe they weren't so innocent.

The further away from the murder weapon the less likely one will be considered a suspect.

Injecting a variable time release poison into someone gives one time to get far away from the scene of the crime.

Paying unwitting dupes to deliver the poison only increases this separation.

Convincing people to beg and pray for a cure for a nonexistent disease is like asking a serial killer to give you a ride.

On the Highway to Heaven.

Or Hell.

Depending on your perspective.

Physician heal thyself.

The Red Shield medical industrial complex exists to manage the herd.

Vaxxes have always been a poison.

Abortions have always been sacrifices.

Human sacrifice is still being practiced.

We call them wars, famine and plague.

They tell up these things come from God.

Most of the time, they come from them.

They worship Moloch.

You pay them to abort your unborn.

You pay them to poison your babies.

You pay them to mutilate your males.

You are destined for the fire.

And now that you know.

It's your fault.

Sir H

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2022, 2:08 pm…How about the wilder idea that injection deaths are actually a form of sacrifice? I have heard the same about abortion too. Is the energy from premature deaths harnessed by some sick occult forces? Note also the restriction of Christian services, and now the restriction of non-injected from services in some places like Lithuania.
Maybe some of the elite cabal are into the occult evil aspects - & probably all are in secret combinations- but I imagine most of them are more focused on greed/power/lies to justify - spiritually deadly sins.

I think people who have allowed evil to rule their souls become expert at trying to warp reality to justify their evil as if it’s good. Scott Peck said the essence of evil is the persistent attempt to deny responsibility & shift pain to others. It’s anti-Christ. Christ was about not only taking his own responsibility but also others.’ I think it was Solzhenitsyn who while in Soviet/Russian concentration camps recognized how he many have indirectly contributed to hellish conditions he & other camp mates faced.

”If only it were all so simple!” Solzhenitsyn wrote in The Gulag Archipelago, “If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

As Hdvc & Lizzy suggested, the brilliance of this bio warfare is the delayed/binary effect makes (along with PSY OPS) makes it easier for them to get away with murder. As it is, cabal is using others to do their dirty work. Many “know not what they do” in pressuring people to get the “godsend.”
  • ”… the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service…”John 16:2

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 8th, 2022, 3:50 pm I don’t believe the rate of deaths is inefficient. If people were dying faster, there would be a lot more people rejecting the jab. Every day there are millions of people who get their first jab, and they feel some reassurance where they may have had doubts, because they don’t see people dying.

We need to understand a couple things about the life insurance CEO’s declaration. First of all, a 40% increase in overall death rate among the 18-64 age group is completely unheard of. It didn’t happen during the entire year that so many Americans were said to be dying of covid. In 2020 the death rate was stable. It didn’t happen in the first half of 2021 while the jab was given to primarily older folks and those with comorbidities. But as the jab became required for people in many jobs, and for college and travel, when healthy people in large numbers got the jab, the death rate soared to 40% above what would be expected. For an actuary, that is a HUGE, unheard-of increase.

Secondly, we need to realize that the death rate for 18-64 year-old employed people is low. Probably about 2% per year, from all combined causes. So in a sample group of 1000 people, actuaries know that 20 people will die in a year’s time. Now that number is 28. The average man will not notice much if over a year 28 people die instead of 20 in the group of 1000 that he works with. But actuarially, it’s a previously unheard of increase. It’s not covid, or the actuaries would have seen it in 2020 and first half of 2021.

The jab is doing it’s job. It can’t be undone. The numbers are continuing to rise.

My husband works with five large life insurance companies. Even if they are told to quit talking about the increase, they will not be able to hide it. Rates, and medical qualifications will change, and some companies may go out of business. This cannot be “saved” like Lehman Bros and other too-big-to-fail businesses.

Sad, but important info. Thanks.

It sure seems like a grand sick experiment. Jason suggested 2/5 shots were saline (not sure if it’s changed). And of course there’s that lot that was discovered to have been linked to a disproportionately high number of vax deaths.
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

A friend recently told me a 30-year old family member just died “of covid” & another of heart failure. More likely from the shots. I hope & pray this friend (who after getting jabs has experienced clotting problems that required ER attention) wakes up soon! I tried to tell her but she insists on following the Profit etc. She is such a dear friend & I don’t want her to get sick or die. Already lost too many. Should I say something more to her? If so, what would you suggest?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: January 16th, 2022, 7:39 pm Maybe some of the elite cabal are into the occult evil aspects - & probably all are in secret combinations- but I imagine most of them are more focused on greed/power/lies to justify - spiritually deadly sins.
Their greed and lies are on full display. I think most of the evil in this world comes from such basic sins.

Celebs often get into occult/weird religion when they are rich. They're reaching for something more. I think that's what happened with some of these very rich people, i.e. they wanted more so they went over to spiritual darkness as well as material darkness. Some musicians are blatantly into the occult. Others are just into sinning and getting lots of money.

I think most of the people involved in this mess are none of the usual suspects - i.e. occultists, masons, Jews, perverts etc, but are just compromised by a system they are dependent on for their livelihood. That applies to most medical people in this mess. That isn't to say those running them aren't into the spiritual darkness. In fact, there is very good evidence of secret rituals happening in high places - some of these are a bit fratty, like a lot of the Bohemian Grove and Skull & Bones stuff, but they will have inner levels within them where things are taken more seriously.
I think people who have allowed evil to rule their souls become expert at trying to warp reality to justify their evil as if it’s good. Scott Peck said the essence of evil is the persistent attempt to deny responsibility & shift pain to others. It’s anti-Christ. Christ was about not only taking his own responsibility but also others.’ I think it was Solzhenitsyn who while in Soviet/Russian concentration camps recognized how he many have indirectly contributed to hellish conditions he & other camp mates faced.

”If only it were all so simple!” Solzhenitsyn wrote in The Gulag Archipelago, “If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

As Hdvc & Lizzy suggested, the brilliance of this bio warfare is the delayed/binary effect makes (along with PSY OPS) makes it easier for them to get away with murder. As it is, cabal is using others to do their dirty work. Many “know not what they do” in pressuring people to get the “godsend.”
  • ”… the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service…”John 16:2
That's an excellent observation by Solzhenitsyn. O think the danger lies in people trying to "other" those who commit atrocities. I've read a bit about the people who worked in Gulags as guards etc, and in many cases, it was a hardship posting for them - no one wanted to be sent to a barren Siberian wasteland, with poor food, poor pay and no family. Some of them became more angry because of this and that's why they took it out on the inmates. A lot of them feared being inside themselves.

Maybe that's what we're seeing now. As this system builds our jailers will end up fearing becoming prisoners themselves of even darker forces.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Lizzy does your Husband anticipate non vaccinated people being able to buy insurance, or will they be the only ones to be able to buy insurance because the vaccinated have a higher rate of death?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Vision wrote: January 19th, 2022, 10:25 am

Lizzy does your Husband anticipate non vaccinated people being able to buy insurance, or will they be the only ones to be able to buy insurance because the vaccinated have a higher rate of death?
I asked him this just yesterday, and currently he doesn’t have any idea what they will do. There are so many factors in play, including whether or not they determine (or admit) that the vex is responsible for the increase. It seems very obvious to us, but others refuse to look at anything outside their pro-vex paradigm. Heck, Newsmax posted an article this week that blames the excess death on fast food.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lizzy,

Could you ask your husband about feasibility of the following thread?

And whether or not someone can find out if a third party has taken out a life insurance policy out on them?

Only if he doesn't mind.

I realize it is on the fringe of conspiracy.

Thanks.

Sir H
HVDC wrote: January 16th, 2022, 8:55 pm To some people you are.

And some of those some people are the very same people who are making a killing off of the Pandemic.

Coincidence?

I think not.

This is an old story, but I wonder just whom is benefiting from all of these untimely covid deaths.

Young healthy people's life insurance premiums are relatively inexpensive.

The payoff is huge.

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/04/ ... regulator/

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/02/ ... o-the-cia/

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/05/ ... tands-out/

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/09/ ... -continue/

There is a theme here.

More than one.

cui bono

Sir H

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

HVDC wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:31 am Lizzy,

And whether or not someone can find out if a third party has taken out a life insurance policy out on them?

Only if he doesn't mind.

Thanks.

Sir H

And some of those some people are the very same people who are making a killing off of the Pandemic.

Coincidence?

I think not.

This is an old story, but I wonder just whom is benefiting from all of these untimely covid deaths.

The payoff is huge.

There is a theme here.

More than one.

cui bono

Sir H
Some generalities of life insurance. The person who is the beneficiary must have insurable interest. This is usually a relative, and sometimes a business partner. It is fraud if this is faked.

The insured person must sign the application. There is also a routine medical exam/blood test unless the insurance amount is relatively low, and then maybe just questions. Again it would be fraud to fake these requirements.

Insurance companies routinely pull up the current insurance policies and the companies they are with when a new policy application is submitted, as they do not want to over-insure. So yes, that information is available, but it could take some effort to find out for oneself about any particular person. There are ways, say if you are wondering if someone has taken out a large policy on you or a relative, you might try applying for more insurance and see if any red flags appear. Like WAIT — you want MORE that the 5 million you’re already insured for?!?!?

Insurance companies don’t like people messing with their bottom line, so if things don’t blow up over this impossible increase in deaths, it will be because there are bribes and blackmail going on to keep it secret.

We (the small group of people in our wee company) are curious about the personal and company backlash from the One America CEO speaking out, but we haven’t heard squat.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 19th, 2022, 12:05 pm

Only if he doesn't mind.

Thanks.

Sir H

Coincidence?

I think not.

The payoff is huge.

There is a theme here.

More than one.

cui bono

Sir H
Some generalities of life insurance. The person who is the beneficiary must have insurable interest. This is usually a relative, and sometimes a business partner. It is fraud if this is faked.

The insured person must sign the application. There is also a routine medical exam/blood test unless the insurance amount is relatively low, and then maybe just questions. Again it would be fraud to fake these requirements.

Insurance companies routinely pull up the current insurance policies and the companies they are with when a new policy application is submitted, as they do not want to over-insure. So yes, that information is available, but it could take some effort to find out for oneself about any particular person. There are ways, say if you are wondering if someone has taken out a large policy on you or a relative, you might try applying for more insurance and see if any red flags appear. Like WAIT — you want MORE that the 5 million you’re already insured for?!?!?

Insurance companies don’t like people messing with their bottom line, so if things don’t blow up over this impossible increase in deaths, it will be because there are bribes and blackmail going on to keep it secret.

We (the small group of people in our wee company) are curious about the backlash from the One America CEO speaking out, but we haven’t heard squat.
Thank you.

I think someone could unknowingly sign a policy during the onboarding process.

Especially if it was attached to the benefit package.

Most of the people involved in such a scheme would have to be high up in the company.

The insurance companies and their stockholders rely on their board of directors to be honest and on the integrity of any regulatory oversight to safeguard their assets.

I no longer believe we should count on this.

Conspiracies aboud.

The losses would be spread out so that no one sees anything unusual.

Just my tin foil hat talking.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Sir H

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

HVDC wrote: January 19th, 2022, 12:17 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: January 19th, 2022, 12:05 pm

Only if he doesn't mind.

Thanks.

Sir H

Coincidence?

I think not.

The payoff is huge.

There is a theme here.

More than one.

cui bono

Sir H

We (the small group of people in our wee company) are curious about the backlash from the One America CEO speaking out, but we haven’t heard squat.
Thank you.

I think someone could unknowingly sign a policy during the onboarding process.

Especially if it was attached to the benefit package.

Most of the people involved in such a scheme would have to be high up in the company.

The insurance companies and their stockholders rely on their board of directors to be honest and on the integrity of any regulatory oversight to safeguard their assets.

I no longer believe we should count on this.

Conspiracies aboud.

The losses would be spread out so that no one sees anything unusual.

Just my tin foil hat talking.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Sir H
I agree that it could be done by top brass in a corporation in connection with group insurance coverage and also with key-man insurance.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2022, 9:00 am
My ward is quite a good benchmark as it contains a lot of people, many of them enthusiastic jabbers. I do attribute one death to this, and there have been umpteen side effects, but I also don't see the death rate as really much higher than previous years. There are a lot of sick people now, but not many dead.
You wouldn't. They're too spread out. They're hidden as deaths of other causes. For instance, in the US, there are nearly 20,000 cities. My town has about 30,000 people in it. If 50% of my city were vaccinated and it caused 10 deaths, you'd never know it. Most vaccination deaths are called "strokes" or "heart attacks". Multiply 10 times 20,000 cities and you've got 200,000 deaths you'd not notice. The number is a lot higher, however ... as my town as an example is small.