The oneClimbs podcast is live

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

The oneClimbs podcast is live

Post by oneClimbs »

In case anyone is interested I finally did it. I've wanted to create this podcast for quite a while and finally decided to just pull the trigger and get something rolling. I want to put a little bit of good out there.

Just like my blog, I don't plan on covering pop culture or the latest controversial issues, my focus is simply on doctrine, symbolism, scripture, and anything uplifting. There's so much crap out there already, I want to create a place of light. There are no sponsors and there will be no monetizing of the show, it is done purely for the joy of the content being discussed.

We're all on a journey and I'm just sharing observations from mine. The first couple of episodes are just me getting a feel for things and covering some subjects but I plan on having guests on in the future. I've made some interesting connections that would be easily recognized here and think that there could be some great conversations. I haven't set anything up yet but I plan to as I get more comfortable with the format.

If you want to listen in, you can at my blog https://oneclimbs.com/ or search "oneClimbs" on Apple Podcasts.

I welcome any criticism and feedback but note that I'm just starting out and will improve with time.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: The oneClimbs podcast is live

Post by creator »

You've got a good voice for it, and the content is interesting as well. I listened to #1 "Doctrines and principles, intelligences, and perfection". Good job!

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Re: The oneClimbs podcast is live

Post by oneClimbs »

There are two more scheduled to drop. I'll be scheduling them to be published each week on super early on Monday.