Is the Davidic Servant preparing to unveil himself?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is the Davidic Servant preparing to unveil himself?

Post by Luke »

Robin Hood wrote: December 21st, 2021, 2:26 pm
Luke wrote: December 20th, 2021, 8:09 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 20th, 2021, 12:25 am
Luke wrote: March 13th, 2020, 8:38 am

The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost
Luke wrote: December 13th, 2021, 7:27 am Adam - Father
Jesus - Son
Mind of God - Holy Ghost

My belief
ImageImage

if DS = HG and MG = HG, then the Davidic Servant is the Mind of God. :?

Syllogism, but does not compute. 🍄
  • “By proving contraries, truth is made manifest.” (Joseph Smith, DHC 6:428, 5 June 1844)
Therefore, let us prove contraries that truth can be made manifest:

Lectures on Faith teach that the Holy Ghost is the Mind of God.

The Book of Mormon teaches that the Holy Ghost is communed by angels (for angels are ministering spirits). Brigham similarly taught that there are many of these “Holy Spirits” (plural).

Therefore, when the personage of the Holy Ghost is referred to, we can conclude that He is the head of all these ministering spirits who deliver the Mind of God to men.

Whether this personage is the Davidic Servant is another question, but it is likely to be so.

It is absolutely true that one of these ministering spirits (Holy Spirits) will be the Davidic Servant, for it couldn’t be any other way.

In that case—the Davidic Servant is the Holy Ghost.
So, are you saying this Holy Spirit will appear as a flesh and blood mortal?
Well as I said the Holy Spirit is the mind of God. But this mind is delivered, according to Scripture and others, by “Holy Spirits” or ministering angels, all of whom have or will come and have their own body of flesh and blood.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Robin Hood wrote: December 21st, 2021, 2:26 pm So, are you saying this Holy Spirit will appear as a flesh and blood mortal?
  • John 15
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
    And ye also shall testify, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
  • Matthew 3
    11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
    12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
  • 2 Thessa 2
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
"Until he is out of the way..", out of the way because he takes a body..? 🤔

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Luke wrote: December 20th, 2021, 8:09 am Lectures on Faith teach that the Holy Ghost is the Mind of God.
  • 1 Cor 2
    For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Paul is quoting Isaiah 40, and explicitly substitutes the phrase "the Spirit of the Lord" for "the mind of the Lord", thereby equating them as being one and the same -
  • Isaiah 40
    Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counseller hath taught him?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

• Isaiah 34
    16 Seek and read from the book of the Lord: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the Lord has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them.
    17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever; from generation to generation they shall dwell in it.
Look how closely ^Isa`34 resembles Daniel 12 and D&C 85.

In Isaiah 34 its "the Spirit of the Lord".
In Daniel 12 its "Michael the great prince"
And in D&C 85 its "One mighty and strong"
  • Daniel 12
    And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
  • Doctrine & Covenants 85
    6 Yea, thus saith the still small voice, which whispereth through and pierceth all things, and often times it maketh my bones to quake while it maketh manifest, saying:
    7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Chamberlain wrote: December 21st, 2021, 12:25 pm
DJB wrote: March 13th, 2020, 3:50 am What's your thoughts on the Davidic Servant preparing himself for the big unveiling? Has he presented himself to the Brethren? Has he awoken to his identity and about to begin is prophesied ministry? Thoughts anyone? Have you met him yet?
How do you know the Davidic Servant is a single person and not a group of people?
I've never heard of this before, so don't really know what it is.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/old-testament-student-manual-genesis-2-samuel/2-samuel-13-24-the-price-of-sin-tragedy-in-the-house-of-david wrote:
Eventually, David received the assurance that his soul would be “delivered … from the lowest hell” (Psalm 86:12–13). But this assurance could not restore the blessings he had lost. They were gone forever (see D&C 132:39).
... for I gave them unto another, saith the Lord. -- D&C 132:39

Yea, another single person makes the best sense. :P

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The Spirit indicates "You are the Davidic Servant"

A short time later "You are The Holy Ghost."

What then?

1 Nephi 11:1 For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat pondering in mine heart I was caught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high mountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.
2 And the Spirit said unto me: Behold, what desirest thou?

Better start looking.

Taki
captain of 50

Re: The Davidic Servant is preparing

Post by Taki »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 20th, 2021, 8:42 pm

Now's a good time to bump this pic to the 1st page of: search.php?keywords=38ii. :P

Which Taki previously didn't have an answer for.

May he now see what's clearly been shown. :mrgreen:

3*8**
I'll tell you what I see: utter nonsense. Numerology/gematria is a heavy dose of confirmation bias manifested as apophenia - the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things.

Ever hear of a cryptographic hash collision? Given N bits of hash space - for SHA-512, this is 512 bits or 64 bytes, about as long as two English sentences - if you hash any two pieces of data larger than N bits, there is a non-zero chance that they will resolve to the same hash. The more data samples you have, the larger the probability that their respective hashes will collide. See the Birthday Problem for a more concrete mathematical example.

In your case, you are attempting to "hash" some experience you have down to a value that is less than eight bits, or two single-digit numbers ('3 and 8' or '5 and 7'). If we assume that these digits don't have to be in order, then we may be able to crunch the expected hash even further down to maybe 4 or 5 bits. Given the number of pieces of information you run into every day that are greater than eight bits (a single short-term memory is undoubtedly much larger than eight bits if it somehow happens to contain more information than two English sentences, an almost certain mathematical probability), the chance of a collision approaches 100% with extreme regularity, maybe once every few minutes.

Your 38 and 57 and 22 hash collisions are the evidence of a mind that will unwarrantedly ascribe meaning to every single one of these collisions that seems to support the things you want to believe (and discard any collisions that don't support your delusions). In short, this last image on the right is how you are actually processing data vs. actually gaining insight/wisdom from these collisions:
gematria.jpg
gematria.jpg (133.48 KiB) Viewed 1328 times

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Taki wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:05 am

Now's a good time to bump this pic to the 1st page of: search.php?keywords=38ii. :P

3*8**
I'll tell you what I see: utter nonsense. Numerology/gematria is a heavy dose of confirmation bias manifested as apophenia - the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things.

Ever hear of a cryptographic hash collision? Given N bits of hash space - for SHA-512, this is 512 bits or 64 bytes, about as long as two English sentences - if you hash any two pieces of data larger than N bits, there is a non-zero chance that they will resolve to the same hash. The more data samples you have, the larger the probability that their respective hashes will collide. See the Birthday Problem for a more concrete mathematical example.

In your case, you are attempting to "hash" some experience you have down to a value that is less than eight bits, or two single-digit numbers ('3 and 8' or '5 and 7'). If we assume that these digits don't have to be in order, then we may be able to crunch the expected hash even further down to maybe 4 or 5 bits. Given the number of pieces of information you run into every day that are greater than eight bits (a single short-term memory is undoubtedly much larger than eight bits if it somehow happens to contain more information than two English sentences, an almost certain mathematical probability), the chance of a collision approaches 100% with extreme regularity, maybe once every few minutes.

Your 38 and 57 and 22 hash collisions are the evidence of a mind that will unwarrantedly ascribe meaning to every single one of these collisions that seems to support the things you want to believe (and discard any collisions that don't support your delusions). In short, this last image on the right is how you are actually processing data vs. actually gaining insight/wisdom from these collisions:

gematria.jpg
And this is why prophecy stuff can easily be considered BS.

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

Durzan wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:09 am

3*8**

gematria.jpg
Most "prophecy" on the Internet is. See Julie Rowe and the 2015(or was it 2016?) Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake for proof of that. Or, if you need a more recent example, all the QAnon nonsense about Trump overthrowing the government and rooting out the Deep State (or any prophecy that he'd remain president). Maybe also HisWrathSoon's recent prophecies.

The spirit of discernment is absolutely necessary to filter out all the garbage, confirmation bias, evil deception, and random noise. I'm certain that God didn't hide all these prophecies in the arbitrary order of the English alphabet for BND to later "discover" - that wasn't His style in the scriptures, nor was it in the early days of the Restoration.

Also why English and not "Ιησούς Χριστός" as in Koine Greek, the language of the New Testament and the original source of Jesus' English name, BND? Or better yet, Yeshua (ישוע) in Aramaic, the language that Jesus actually spoke in 1st Century AD Palestine?

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

Taki wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:23 am

3*8**

gematria.jpg
Most "prophecy" on the Internet is. See Julie Rowe and the 2015(or was it 2016?) Wasatch Wake-Up Earthquake for proof of that. Or, if you need a more recent example, all the QAnon nonsense about Trump overthrowing the government and rooting out the Deep State (or any prophecy that he'd remain president). Maybe also HisWrathSoon's recent prophecies.

The spirit of discernment is absolutely necessary to filter out all the garbage, confirmation bias, evil deception, and random noise. I'm certain that God didn't hide all these prophecies in the arbitrary order of the English alphabet for BND to later "discover" - that wasn't His style in the scriptures, nor was it in the early days of the Restoration.

Also why English and not "Ιησούς Χριστός" as in Koine Greek, the language of the New Testament and the original source of Jesus' English name, BND? Or better yet, Yeshua (ישוע) in Aramaic, the language that Jesus actually spoke in 1st Century AD Palestine?
The spirit of discernment is a feeling influenced entirely by personal bias and as such is unreliable.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Durzan wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:41 am

gematria.jpg

The spirit of discernment is a feeling influenced entirely by personal bias and as such is unreliable.
You simply lack understanding.

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

nightlight wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:49 am

You simply lack understanding.
Or maybe I understand more than you think.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

3*8**

gematria.jpg
It did begin with 2 digits as you suggest, then repeated 4 more times beginning in 1988. In 1987 I took a course in probability at the UofU, so am very familiar with the Birthday Problem. Can you guess or better yet factually know what was the course number then?

The birthday problem is any two people having the same birthday, a much different outcome than the probability of someone in the class being born on April 6th. Now compare how many days comprise a year versus how many minutes comprise a century.

Please anyone show mathematically how to determine the probability of a one-minute event creating a timing pattern that spells out CHRIST, similar to the one shown.

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 7:06 pm

3*8**

gematria.jpg
It did begin with 2 digits as you suggest, then repeated 4 more times beginning in 1988. In 1987 I took a course in probability at the UofU, so am very familiar with the Birthday Problem. Can you guess or better yet factually know what was the course number then?

The birthday problem is any two people having the same birthday, a much different outcome than the probability of someone in the class being born on April 6th. Now compare how many days comprise a year versus how many minutes comprise a century.

Please anyone show mathematically how to determine the probability of a one-minute event creating a timing pattern that spells out CHRIST, similar to the one shown.
Better yet, no math required. You tortured that interpretation out of your data, and I'll explain it here.

For example, as you so succinctly noted, there is no H in that number pattern, so you had to invent one by calling it silent. Removing the H makes "CHRIST" into "CRIST" and therefore not the same (at least, not English anymore, so you'd have to change alphabets to be honest about it, and thus, the ordering that is so key to your gematria).

Second, you've twisted the time zone from 0700 UTC-7 to 1900 UTC+5, a time zone that covers a sliver of Russia, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tazjikistan. Quite a long ways from both Salt Lake City and Afton, Wyoming. To paraphrase Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett, it's always five o'clock somewhere. No matter what time it actually happened, you'd have found a way to screw with the hour if it didn't line up perfectly. Not only that, but a gematria based on the languages and alphabets in that part of the world would render your calculations moot. Conclusion - that 19 should really be a 7 and thus your CRIST should be CRIGT. "Trumpet around the world" is a convenient argument but not one based in anything but your own conjecture. Maybe if you pulled a Pakistani or Uzbek news article from that date talking about the earthquake (unlikely). I'd wager very heavily that almost no one outside the US had any idea that it happened unless they had LDS ties or were from the Intermountain West.

Third, all the necessary gematria are out of order. You've ordered the date and time as MM:DD:mm:hh:YY, and no nation or organization that attempts at keeping time of anything writes their datetime stamps in that sequence. If you wrote your time the American way, your numbers should be 03/18/20 07:09:31, the exact time and date, which if rendered using gematria, spell CRTGI* - and note that since English lacks a 31st letter, you have no corresponding symbol for the seconds. Flip the order of the date and the time and you get GI*CRT. If we assume you write dates using ISO 8601 format (one with which an FAA contractor and former Air Force Sergeant like yourself should be intimately familiar), this date is written 2020-03-18T07:09:31-07:00 and thus becomes, in gematria, TTCRTGI*G*, with stars replacing the zeroes in the digit pairs as well as the 31, keeping the extra T from the format designator. Again, this doesn't fit your pattern of seeing CHRIST in these dates.

What you saw was a few numbers that were a near-miss and completely backwards in some cases, one of which was completely off by twelve hours. Having no concrete correlation in the data here, you were forced to concoct it out of thin air and some dubious interpretations, making the whole affair utter nonsense.

What happens if you're one bit off in a cryptographic hash? Your password doesn't match and the hash doesn't even remotely resemble the correct one. You sir, are more than one bit off in this earthquake divination nonsense. I don't even need to address the probability, other than to say that humans are very good at assuming "near misses" are exact hits. If you encounter enough "near misses" in every day life, you're bound to run into one that becomes a "hit" (at least in your own mind) - and thus the Birthday Problem manifests itself. Apophenia, anyone?

And Mr. Sherwin is not Jesus Christ reincarnated, as much as he desperately wants to be.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

gematria.jpg

Sure seems that way in the vast majority of cases.
We all think we have discernment. We all think we’re the smartest in the room. We’re probably all fools.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Taki wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:36 pm
Better yet, no math required. You tortured that interpretation out of your data, and I'll explain it here ...
Nice attempt, to evade the crux of the situation, but probabilistic expressions basically come down to the determination of a numerator and a denominator. You've brought up many valid points about the numerator(s), so I'll begin with one of the denominators for how many minutes are in one century.

60 minutes/hour * 24 hours/day * 365 days/year * 100 years/century.

The units come out to minutes/century, so now let's plug in the numbers. (60 * 24 * 365 * 100)

And Google says the product of those multipliers is 52,560,000. Moroni held his Instrument aloft for more that 100 years, before one particular minute came along, wherein he landed it. So 50 million is a good conservative denominator. There are other factors such as, what are the chances that any particular earthquake near the Salt Lake Temple will be a 5.7, and what time interval elapsed from when Mike first posted his connection with the number 57. Even the course number of my probability class is a two digit match, and there are many others. But let's determine one factor at a time.

Please feel free to determine the numerator by listing the various permutations of timing patterns that spell out the name of CHRIST :?:

Perhaps you prefer to skip one letter, and match any 5 :?:

The silent H matched the rule for GBNG, but it was a consonant, so I took that as an answer to mean my Ghastly, but not Gross word game should be based on silent consonants only. YWHW is four consonants, so there's that.

The 12 hour shift is the time on the exact opposite side of the Earth, and that too is actually more meaningful for those that have the eyes to see. Any newbies may click the little arrow in quote blocks to better follow conversations. Also visit sub-forum #57 aka Outer Darkness for more info about Deep, but not Profound type word games, and to discuss things with Mike, if you feel so inclined.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on December 23rd, 2021, 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

cab wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 11:52 pm

We all think we have discernment. We all think we’re the smartest in the room. We’re probably all fools.
Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sounds like "Fools" is the right path

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

mahalanobis wrote: March 13th, 2020, 6:52 am Obsession with the DS and/or OMaS is trusting in the arm of the flesh. Nothing wrong with being aware and knowing the scriptural prophecies, but the eternal truths of salvation remain unchanged as found in the Book of Mormon. Trust in that, ei, the Savior.
This is a good point. When we discussed the Endtime in Sunday school recently it's easy to notice that some dismiss such talk as being far off or are not that interested in learning about such things because they think it is only important to "live" the basics Gospel. On the other side there are people who seek to understand and are open to the idea that things may happen sooner rather than later. Further out there are those who are eager and like to speculate. As usual I think there is a Goldilocks zone somewhere in the middle.

Both sides have a point, but a balance truly seems to be the right path. We shouldn't remain ignorant and also should not get into speculative behaviors. It is given that all may understand and also that we need to live the Gospel. The two are not exclusive. One thing that I shared during that lesson is that the Endtime has relevance to all people at all times. We all have a personal Endtime which is death. Our own personal deaths will happen at a time unknown to us, similar to the Endtime. We all have urgency to seek, ask, understand and live. This is the time of our probation. This partly why the Lord uses urgent language like the time is nigh, it's close, etc. It's to encourage action and not complacency. We should apply the urgency expressed about the Endtime to spur ourselves into action presently.

As explained in D&C 19:7
Again, it is written eternal damnation; wherefore it is more express than other scriptures, that it might work upon the hearts of men...

We all need to repent and set it sights on the Way, and align or will with the Father's.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

DaysOfNoah wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:25 pm -Davidic Servant hasn't been called awake yet.
-Yes he knows who he is, no he has not been marred yet.
-He is almost done bearing the season of patience prescribed to him.
-He won't be setting the current presidency straight in the manner so many on here yearn for as validation of thier own issues and pride.
-He has not presented himself to the brethren. This won't occur until shortly before we prepare for the redemption of Zion. Joseph Smith will make an appearance before this servant, he won't be known to the body of the Priesthood until around the time of the meeting at A-O-A. It will be done in a standard Priesthood fashion, not the drama so many on here attempt to transpose. Smack talking the current keys is a bad idea, if you think this Davidic Servant is going to look kindly on disrespecting the Lord's anointed you have another thing coming. He's aware of the issues but you haven't read much, or understood much about this guy if you think he'll pat you on the back and say well done for disrespecting the Lord's anointed, he'd sooner kill you. Even David of the old testament was rebuked for disrespecting the priesthood of the day with Saul.
-You all need to re-evaluate what roles you ascribe to the DS. At least 30% the references you use aren't him, and are out of context. Gileadi is helpful, but not even close to infallible on his understanding. He is an academic, so he won't leave holes in his understanding and has contorted the occasional square peg to fit the round holes as he doesn't have the information he needs. None of us do. Too much shoe horning going on. Most of those that profess the DS have spent more time reading Gileadi and forums than the scriptures that actually talk about him. Lazy learners and priestcraft abound gentlemen.

The Assyrian is not the anti-Christ. It is the forerunner, and is currently here. This group of Assyrian, is behind the Covid oppression. This is going to get worse, we are going to be leaned into. We are called to not be afraid, follow the keys,, bear the heat,, and await deliverance. You want to speed up deliverance? It won't come from an armed uprising,, or railing accusations from the brethren to the Gadiantions. It will come from standing in Holy Places, being worthy of deliverance, and praying night and day for deliverance. The need for a purge as president Benson said is readily apparent on this forum, just as much as members with issues we all see in the church. We all know only a small percentage will make it. This was always going to happen.
Desolating Sickness gives rise to the Assyrian, then famine and overflowing scourge happen about the same time, both increasing in intensity with time, this clears the church of the slothful who haven't prepared. Those that will not follow the prophet will attempt to fight, and be scattered and defeated. During this time the Assyrian will be given a rod with which to beat us. Then we will be called to live celestial marriage and consecration. Meeting at A-O-A happens around this time. Then Joseph gathers the young men, and the middle aged to go redeem Zion. David goes before them to rain destruction as promised by the Lord to fight the battles of Zion. One of these will be the great earthquake of the 6th seal being opened, this event will wipe Missouri clear of its inhabitants in preparation for the redemption. The body that redeems Zion will come from the mountains, before we leave for redemption an army of lamanites will be called in a day, they will clear the mountains of those not worthy of the Garments they should be wearing. They will join what's left of righteous Ephriam to go and redeem. Once Jackson County is redeemed and NJ begins to be built the Assyrian will be turning his attention to the scattered stakes of Zion in North and South America, while this is happening the devastation from the earthquake and the ongoing issues we already see politically will boil over into D&C 88, civil war and unrest. Those that will not pick up thier swords against thier neighbors will flee to Zion. Once enough is built to sustain the 10 tribes Joseph (probably) but maybe David calls them home. They arrive, temple is built, then Christ makes his second appearance suddenly. The 144k are called and set apart(some are Resurrected persons) they then are sent out. They help those that redeemed Zion to break the yoke of the Assyrian. They then begin to save the unwise virgins in these scattered stakes from oppression. This could be months and potentially years after the redemption begins. The wise will redeem Zion and thier oppression will be short. Around this time the Anti Christ starts really working. They realize they can't take NJ so they turn to trying to kill the Jewish People and the scattered stakes of Zion. This is when most of Daniel, Revelations, ect starts picking up. There is so much more but this is the basic version.

Now back to the current time.. We have already made concessions to the Assyrian, and we will make even more. Think Limhi and Alma the elder. It was so bad they had to submit to the lamanites so much so they were eventually told to not even pray aloud by the prophet. Those that sought to take vengeance unto themselves were destroyed or scattered. Those that survived to go to safety did as the keys commanded and survived. We are called to bear the heat, not take matters into our own hands. The Lord has said he will fight the battles necessary to redeem Zion. David is the arm by which it will happen. So many on here take every gripe they have with the church and transpose what they want unto this David character. I tell you without hesitation, this Servant would look at what is said about him with furious indignation on this forum.
The keys are not here to be judged by blow hards, apostates, and antis on a forum. They make kick and flail and stumble, but never so much as to lead away the righteous of this church. Those that are not righteous are blown about by the wind, the stumblings of the keys are not the cause. Nelson is the prophet, period.

If you want to understand the type as it relates to the redemption of Zion just prior to the construction NJ and the 144k?
Think exodus, then apply this.
Moses- Resurrected Joseph Smith
Angel of the Lord/Destroyer- David
Remnant of Jacob- Those that stood in Holy Places and survived, they obeyed the keys. Kept thier covenants, lived worthy of thier priesthood, and didn't fall away when the scaffolding of the church falls under the Assyrian and the Servants are scattered. The can Hear Him enough to gather in the places appointed. They will be prepared.

David's role evolves after the 144k and he moves on from the America's. The bulk of his job has little to do with the current church pre church of the firstborn beyond facilitating the redemption. He is an earthly king, based out of Old Jerusalem who has little hold on those that have partaken of the New and Everlasting covenant. He has come to establish a new covanant.

My source- the scriptures. Read them. Please.
Well how about read them all, or rather do not set aside those that do not fit your paradigm. That is what most of us do, pick out the positive ones, (or at least what we think is positive) to apply to us and set aside the negative ones..... Well they apply to other "bad" people, not us.
For example Ezekiel 34:

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?.......

Or how about Jeremiah 23:

1Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. 3And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

5Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

7Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 8But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

9Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.

10For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

11For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.......

And Isaiah:

9The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

10Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

12As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

13The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.

14The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.......

And another of Isaiah:

13For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.

14Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

15The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

16For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

17Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

So senor "daysofnoah", may these scriptures be added to your repertoire of scriptures? Or do you just choose the seemingly positive ones to apply.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Likely Answer

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Taki wrote: March 16th, 2020, 5:52 am
Apophenia at work.

The same is true with all those 57's, and with the Stellarium claim.
A short post
search.php?keywords=mazzaroth

To show video at link, and ask was the Star of Bethlehem legit?

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

Alaris wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 2:10 am

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Yeah I’d say awakening to our foolishness and nothingness is a crucial first step towards the requisite broken heart and contrite spirit.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

cab wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 11:57 am

Yeah I’d say awakening to our foolishness and nothingness is a crucial first step towards the requisite broken heart and contrite spirit.
Claiming the Spirit of Discernment is fallible because we are fallible is a lack of understanding

It's simple.

And if someone claims the gift of discernment is infallible...it doesn't make them a know-it-all.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

nightlight wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 3:10 pm
cab wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 11:57 am

Claiming the Spirit of Discernment is fallible because we are fallible is a lack of understanding

It's simple.

And if someone claims the gift of discernment is infallible...it doesn't make them a know-it-all.

Right, but we don’t truly receive this gift until we truly enter the strait gate and walk the narrow road. And I suspect that the vast majority of those walking around thinking they have a superior gift of discernment than others haven’t actually entered that gate.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Wasn't it Joseph Smith's birthday?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Alaris wrote: December 24th, 2021, 2:31 pm Wasn't it Joseph Smith's birthday?
The 23rd