Is the Davidic Servant preparing to unveil himself?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

preparing

Post by BeNotDeceived »

elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:09 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:10 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:07 pm Me did Phyce 101, and a course in probability, too. :P

What do ye suppose the course number is for probability?

Still waiting for you, or anyone to even venture an educated ballpark guess.

Ballpark Guess, but not uneducated. :mrgreen: dbnp
I already did. I estimated that the likelihood of at least one DS signal being interpreted by Michael Sherwin as being close to 100% over time.
Good analysis there, :P

but the question was about a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, with an epicenter close enough to land said instrument, within an exact instance of time, plus or minus 30 seconds. Also consider the time interval between when Mike told us his story, and when the 5.7 EQ struck, as an additional mathematical constraint.

Pretend it's a question on your final exam in math 507, and don't forget to show your work. :lol:
Given that this specific set of events wasn't predicted beforehand, your setup is wrong, and there is no meaningful probability that can be calculated.

The exact times and interpreting the trumpet falling is constructed after the fact (i.e. in the pic). It comes off like an Aztec chieftain claiming his human sacrifices led to an unanticipated bumper crop that happened to be the same poundage as his birth year minus two (because two is his favorite number).
Weird that you removed me pic. :( but me put it back. :)
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
There, shows 3 EQs stepping up 0.8 magnitude. 38 again, :lol:

that indeed begin with a 5.7 … another chance to demonstrate your probability prowess, by telling us the chance of someone, or something predicting a 7.3 earthquake, and have one occur within one weeks time, from said prediction?

I’ll daringly predict, that you’ll again obfuscate your way out of any actual arithmetic, but please do feel free to prove me wrong. :P

elbur
captain of 100

Re: preparing

Post by elbur »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:30 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:09 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:10 pm
I already did. I estimated that the likelihood of at least one DS signal being interpreted by Michael Sherwin as being close to 100% over time.
Good analysis there, :P

but the question was about a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, with an epicenter close enough to land said instrument, within an exact instance of time, plus or minus 30 seconds. Also consider the time interval between when Mike told us his story, and when the 5.7 EQ struck, as an additional mathematical constraint.

Pretend it's a question on your final exam in math 507, and don't forget to show your work. :lol:
Given that this specific set of events wasn't predicted beforehand, your setup is wrong, and there is no meaningful probability that can be calculated.

The exact times and interpreting the trumpet falling is constructed after the fact (i.e. in the pic). It comes off like an Aztec chieftain claiming his human sacrifices led to an unanticipated bumper crop that happened to be the same poundage as his birth year minus two (because two is his favorite number).
Weird that you removed me pic. :( but me put it back. :)
I didn't remove it intentionally. That's just how the forum's setup automatically trimmed the quoted text. Were you proud of it? Okeedokee.
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
There, shows 3 EQs stepping up 0.8 magnitude. 38 again, :lol:

that indeed begin with a 5.7 … another chance to demonstrate your probability prowess, by telling us the chance of someone, or something predicting a 7.3 earthquake, and have one occur within one weeks time, from said prediction?

I’ll daringly predict, that you’ll again obfuscate your way out of any actual arithmetic, but please do feel free to prove me wrong. :P
Alright, between 2000 and 2020, the average daily earthquakes in 5.0 to 5.9 is as follows (from here: https://www.usgs.gov/natural-hazards/ea ... statistics):

5 to 5.9: 4.3633 earthquake per day (on average)

Let's assume, to be conservative that 1/20th of those are 5.7s (the Richter scale isn't linear, and 5.7 is closer to the top of the range, so I picked something less than 10%. You only wanted ballpark numbers anyway).

So there would be approximately 0.2182 earthquakes of 5.7 per day given that estimate. Michael did not document beforehand when he called down the earthquake, but said it was in response to Alaris. Alaris started responding (as near I can tell) to Micheal in June 2019. So that's the earliest Michael could've called for it. In the absence of documentation otherwise, that's when I'll assume he called for it.

The 5.7 earthquake that Michael cites as evidence occurs in March 2020. That's 9 months of possible days (i.e. about 270 days) when a 5.7 could've occurred after being angered by Alaris. Now, the odds of NOT having a 5.7 during at least one of the days over nine months is 0.00000000000000000000000000138%

Calculation: (1 - 0.2182) ^ 270 = 0.0000000000000000000000000000138

So, given nine months of waiting for a 5.7, there's a near 100% chance of finding one.

Now, I can hear you already starting up with two objections. (1) Michael didn't call for it in June 2019 and (2) the 5.7 was specific to Utah such that it damaged the Angel Moroni statue.

As for Objection (1), I just don't care. If Michael wanted me to shrink the time window, he should've documented his prediction. There is literally no feasible way for me to verify when Michael "called for it".

As for Objection (2), same problem. Michael never specific beforehand that he was looking for a 5.7 in Utah or that damaged the statue. It would inappropriate to include these as state partitions in the probability calculation. So, yeah, these objections won't work because Michael refused to document his prediction beforehand.

Okay, so what about the 6.5? Well, Michael again never specified how long he'd wait until one arrived. Let's assume people would get suspicious if it took longer than the 5.7 to arrive. So let's just use 270 days again. That's generous to Michael, because the actual time frame is infinity: he never put an end date on how long it would take for this 6.5 to appear (assuming he specified 6.5 at all).

The same USGS stats suggest there are 0.3759 daily earthquakes in the 6 to 6.9 category. Let's be extra conservative (I think every time I say I'm "being conservative" it benefits Michael numerically, so this is in your favor), and again use the 1/20th to specify a 6.5 magnitude earthquake (I'm not sure if he expressed an expectation of a 0.8 increase, let's give him additional unearned credence and say he did). So there would be, using that estimate, 0.0188 earthquakes of magnitude 6.5 per day.

Again, no location was specified, so I'm just expecting him to claim any 6.5 that happens as fulfillment of his smiting prayers.

Calculation: (1 - 0.0188) ^ 270 = 0.00596137

So the chances that there are NO 6.5 earthquakes over a course of nine months is 0.596137%. That's a 99.4% chance of a 6.5 over nine months.

If I predict a 6.5 over the next nine months, do I get a prize? These are good odds!

The 7.3 is closer to the bottom of the next range of magnitudes on the USGS site, so I'll divide it by just 2, and that may still underestimate the likelihood of a 7.3.

7 to 7.9: 0.0374 per day
0.0374 / 2 = 0.0187 (approximate likelihood of a 7.3)

Let's use the same nine month window (again being infinitely more specific than Michael has been).

Calculation: (1 - 0.0187) ^ 270 = 0.00608024635

Likelihood of NO 7.3 earthquake over nine months: 0.608024635%. That's a 99.4% chance of a 7.3 earthquake within nine months.

The 8.1 gets only slightly more interesting. I won't divide this because 8.1 is near the bottom of the range, and the range percentage below is certainly underestimating the likelihood of an 8.1

8+ earthquakes per day: 0.0031

Calculation: (1 - 0.0031) ^ 270 = 0.428815952

So the likelihood of NO 8.1s over nine months is 42.89%. That means there's better than even odds of one (53.11% odds of having one in nine months). But Michael doesn't even need those odds because he never specified when the 8.1 would come and so he could wait infinitely for it, making the real odds approach 100%.

So, no, none of these events are terribly unlikely, especially given Michael's unwillingness to make specific commitments as to when his predictions are going to occur. I've made each of Michael's predictions more unlikely than they really are by imposing a nine month window on it. He's living in an untestable and unfalsifiable world. No matter what happens, he's set up to interpret it as evidence of his specialness. That's how this game works.

NOTE: I've put all this together quickly. If there are any actual errors in the calculations, I'm happy to correct them.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

preparing

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Yay Elbur, :lol:

He done some arithmetic, and he got me thinking how often does the Salt Lake Valley experience a quake, sufficiently strong to do what’s done been did. It would depend on specific strength and distance, and once per century sounds about right.

So how many minutes are in 100 years?

In 1 year there are 60 x 24 x 365 == 525,600

Perhaps there are ten timing patterns as strange as the one shown in me jpg above, and 5.7 is about 1/10 of quakes large enough to do what’s done been did. So that’s a wash.

So just add a couple of zeros == 52,560,000 or 1 chance in about 50 million. No wonder Elbur wouldn’t go near it with a 100 foot pole. Besides which he somehow stretched a Single Week into 9 months. :?

Maybe he’ll recalculate using actual values. Who’s reality is really a figment of a figment?

Patterns, but not probability. :mrgreen: dbnp

Perhaps Moroni’s trumpet really was made out of Macaroni, what do yo think? 🤔

DaysOfNoah
captain of 10

Re: Is the Davidic Servant preparing to unveil himself?

Post by DaysOfNoah »

-Davidic Servant hasn't been called awake yet.
-Yes he knows who he is, no he has not been marred yet.
-He is almost done bearing the season of patience prescribed to him.
-He won't be setting the current presidency straight in the manner so many on here yearn for as validation of thier own issues and pride.
-He has not presented himself to the brethren. This won't occur until shortly before we prepare for the redemption of Zion. Joseph Smith will make an appearance before this servant, he won't be known to the body of the Priesthood until around the time of the meeting at A-O-A. It will be done in a standard Priesthood fashion, not the drama so many on here attempt to transpose. Smack talking the current keys is a bad idea, if you think this Davidic Servant is going to look kindly on disrespecting the Lord's anointed you have another thing coming. He's aware of the issues but you haven't read much, or understood much about this guy if you think he'll pat you on the back and say well done for disrespecting the Lord's anointed, he'd sooner kill you. Even David of the old testament was rebuked for disrespecting the priesthood of the day with Saul.
-You all need to re-evaluate what roles you ascribe to the DS. At least 30% the references you use aren't him, and are out of context. Gileadi is helpful, but not even close to infallible on his understanding. He is an academic, so he won't leave holes in his understanding and has contorted the occasional square peg to fit the round holes as he doesn't have the information he needs. None of us do. Too much shoe horning going on. Most of those that profess the DS have spent more time reading Gileadi and forums than the scriptures that actually talk about him. Lazy learners and priestcraft abound gentlemen.

The Assyrian is not the anti-Christ. It is the forerunner, and is currently here. This group of Assyrian, is behind the Covid oppression. This is going to get worse, we are going to be leaned into. We are called to not be afraid, follow the keys,, bear the heat,, and await deliverance. You want to speed up deliverance? It won't come from an armed uprising,, or railing accusations from the brethren to the Gadiantions. It will come from standing in Holy Places, being worthy of deliverance, and praying night and day for deliverance. The need for a purge as president Benson said is readily apparent on this forum, just as much as members with issues we all see in the church. We all know only a small percentage will make it. This was always going to happen.
Desolating Sickness gives rise to the Assyrian, then famine and overflowing scourge happen about the same time, both increasing in intensity with time, this clears the church of the slothful who haven't prepared. Those that will not follow the prophet will attempt to fight, and be scattered and defeated. During this time the Assyrian will be given a rod with which to beat us. Then we will be called to live celestial marriage and consecration. Meeting at A-O-A happens around this time. Then Joseph gathers the young men, and the middle aged to go redeem Zion. David goes before them to rain destruction as promised by the Lord to fight the battles of Zion. One of these will be the great earthquake of the 6th seal being opened, this event will wipe Missouri clear of its inhabitants in preparation for the redemption. The body that redeems Zion will come from the mountains, before we leave for redemption an army of lamanites will be called in a day, they will clear the mountains of those not worthy of the Garments they should be wearing. They will join what's left of righteous Ephriam to go and redeem. Once Jackson County is redeemed and NJ begins to be built the Assyrian will be turning his attention to the scattered stakes of Zion in North and South America, while this is happening the devastation from the earthquake and the ongoing issues we already see politically will boil over into D&C 88, civil war and unrest. Those that will not pick up thier swords against thier neighbors will flee to Zion. Once enough is built to sustain the 10 tribes Joseph (probably) but maybe David calls them home. They arrive, temple is built, then Christ makes his second appearance suddenly. The 144k are called and set apart(some are Resurrected persons) they then are sent out. They help those that redeemed Zion to break the yoke of the Assyrian. They then begin to save the unwise virgins in these scattered stakes from oppression. This could be months and potentially years after the redemption begins. The wise will redeem Zion and thier oppression will be short. Around this time the Anti Christ starts really working. They realize they can't take NJ so they turn to trying to kill the Jewish People and the scattered stakes of Zion. This is when most of Daniel, Revelations, ect starts picking up. There is so much more but this is the basic version.

Now back to the current time.. We have already made concessions to the Assyrian, and we will make even more. Think Limhi and Alma the elder. It was so bad they had to submit to the lamanites so much so they were eventually told to not even pray aloud by the prophet. Those that sought to take vengeance unto themselves were destroyed or scattered. Those that survived to go to safety did as the keys commanded and survived. We are called to bear the heat, not take matters into our own hands. The Lord has said he will fight the battles necessary to redeem Zion. David is the arm by which it will happen. So many on here take every gripe they have with the church and transpose what they want unto this David character. I tell you without hesitation, this Servant would look at what is said about him with furious indignation on this forum.
The keys are not here to be judged by blow hards, apostates, and antis on a forum. They make kick and flail and stumble, but never so much as to lead away the righteous of this church. Those that are not righteous are blown about by the wind, the stumblings of the keys are not the cause. Nelson is the prophet, period.

If you want to understand the type as it relates to the redemption of Zion just prior to the construction NJ and the 144k?
Think exodus, then apply this.
Moses- Resurrected Joseph Smith
Angel of the Lord/Destroyer- David
Remnant of Jacob- Those that stood in Holy Places and survived, they obeyed the keys. Kept thier covenants, lived worthy of thier priesthood, and didn't fall away when the scaffolding of the church falls under the Assyrian and the Servants are scattered. The can Hear Him enough to gather in the places appointed. They will be prepared.

David's role evolves after the 144k and he moves on from the America's. The bulk of his job has little to do with the current church pre church of the firstborn beyond facilitating the redemption. He is an earthly king, based out of Old Jerusalem who has little hold on those that have partaken of the New and Everlasting covenant. He has come to establish a new covanant.

My source- the scriptures. Read them. Please.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:12 pm

He done some arithmetic, and he got me thinking how often does the Salt Lake Valley experience a quake, sufficiently strong to do what’s done been did. It would depend on specific strength and distance, and once per century sounds about right.

Wait, why in the world are you taking this down to the minute? (Besides an attempt to make the math better for Michael.) Did Michael predict it to the minute? Did he predict a salt lake valley quake to knock off the trumpet?

If not, stop right there, because it'd be a meaningless analysis.
Perhaps there are ten timing patterns as strange as the one shown in me jpg above, and 5.7 is about 1/10 of quakes large enough to do what’s done been did. So that’s a wash.

So just add a couple of zeros == 52,560,000 or 1 chance in about 50 million. No wonder Elbur wouldn’t go near it with a 100 foot pole. Besides which he somehow stretched a Single Week into 9 months. :?
I explained the 9 months already. Did Michael predict it would be one week later? He didn't, right? 9 months was generous because even if it had taken years, he'd still be holding out, waiting for a sign.

"So let's add a couple zeros"? What??? Garbage in garbage out.
Maybe he’ll recalculate using actual values. Who’s reality is really a figment of a figment?

You've murdering your analysis. Math court would bring you up on charges.

No one predicted salt lake. No one predicted a week. No one predicted Moroni's trumpet.

Alright you want to play this way? Here. If I'm right about this analysis, then God will send a 5.8 earthquake just to show you. When you see that sign, you'll be left with no excuse. 5.8 will show that God has moved on from Michael (he's 5.7, so 5.8 signifies God rejecting him and moving on).

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:35 pm

Wait, why in the world are you taking this down to the minute? (Besides an attempt to make the math better for Michael.) Did Michael predict it to the minute? Did he predict a salt lake valley quake to knock off the trumpet?

I explained the 9 months already. Did Michael predict it would be one week later? He didn't, right? 9 months was generous because even if it had taken years, he'd still be holding out, waiting for a sign.

No one predicted salt lake. No one predicted a week. No one predicted Moroni's trumpet.

Alright you want to play this way? Here. If I'm right about this analysis, then God will send a 5.8 earthquake just to show you. When you see that sign, you'll be left with no excuse. 5.8 will show that God has moved on from Michael (he's 5.7, so 5.8 signifies God rejecting him and moving on).
No sooner did I say it and it happened! What are the odds within ten minutes? Better than Michael's one week, right? Me think so.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive

Near Taipei too. Taiwan is currently free but under threat of Chinese domination. This signifies the captivity of the church before the OMAS sets the house of the Lord in order.

Then there's the location:
(UTC)24.798°N 122.277°E
Look at all those 2s and 7s. 2 is disunity or merging of Ying and Yang. This is the development of the OMAS and DS as he merges old and new. 7s are there to signify completion, as in the 7 days of the week.

The OMAS / DS has completed his development.

24 is the number of the priesthood (12 doubled, like the 24 elders in Revelation). 24 * 2 is 48. 48 is 9 away from 57. 9 is a symbol of judgment, so the priesthood (God) has judged Michael (57) and found him wanting and has moved on.

This is fun. And super easy.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

“Thank God, I’m only watching the game, controlling it” is a paraphrase of Abraham 4:18. Watch closely what happened, and see what’s done been did. The one minute is 19:09 on 3/18/2020 as per me GBNG pic.

God skipped silent H, and Moroni ate it. 8-)

Weird me quote is from a song about a game,
as is me thread, wherein me pic was 1st posted.

Oh yay, let’s do compare and contrast Mike’s 7.3 invitation and outcome with this 5.8. Why haven’t you predicted it with the specificity that you claim lacking in others?

Korihor and others haven’t much enjoyed the outcome of similar demands, etc. :(

50 million minutes, but only 1 match. :geek: dbnp

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 5th, 2021, 8:34 am

“Thank God, I’m only watching the game, controlling it” is a paraphrase of Abraham 4:18. Watch closely what happened, and see what’s done been did. The one minute is 19:09 on 3/18/2020 as per me GBNG pic.

God skipped silent H, and Moroni ate it. 8-)

Weird me quote is from a song about a game,
as is me thread, wherein me pic was 1st posted.

Oh yay, let’s do compare and contrast Mike’s 7.3 invitation and outcome with this 5.8. Why haven’t you predicted it with the specificity that you claim lacking in others?

Korihor and others haven’t much enjoyed the outcome of similar demands, etc. :(

50 million minutes, but only 1 match. :geek: dbnp
...I can't even start to make sense of most of this post.

Why didn't I predict it with specificity? Because that's not the rulebook you're using. You get to change the rules when you don't want to believe? That's called cheating.

Don't deny the clear sign in front of you. A 5.8 can't lie (and after just 10 minutes! And in such an meaningful location!).

What are those odds? That's your homework assignment. Until you calculate that, I don't want to hear another word about Michael's earthquakes.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

elbur wrote: August 5th, 2021, 10:21 am Don't deny the clear sign in front of you. A 5.8 can't lie (and after just 10 minutes! And in such an meaningful location!).
Ha, :lol:

Reply #308.

Thar be me 1 minute, and meaningful location. :P

Where be your 10 minutes and meaningful location?

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 5th, 2021, 11:37 am
elbur wrote: August 5th, 2021, 10:21 am Don't deny the clear sign in front of you. A 5.8 can't lie (and after just 10 minutes! And in such an meaningful location!).
Ha, :lol:

Reply #308.

Thar be me 1 minute, and meaningful location. :P

Where be your 10 minutes and meaningful location?
I just keep thinking about your and Michael's posts and how much ...uh, "less intelligent"... I feel just from reading them (I mean no one really thinks Michael's non-prediction had odds of one in 50 million, right? No one is cross-wired that badly...Right???)

Then it hit me. THIS IS A ROLE PLAY! Aha!

You two are indeed dedicated to your craft. You're like the Titania McGraths of this forum.

Phew. What a relief. In that case, honestly, hats off to you. I can rest much more at ease, and I'll just let you two keep playing.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

DaysOfNoah wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:25 pm -Davidic Servant hasn't been called awake yet.
-He won't be setting the current presidency straight in the manner so many on here yearn for as validation of thier own issues and pride.
-He has not presented himself to the brethren. This won't occur until shortly before we prepare for the redemption of Zion. Joseph Smith will make an appearance before this servant, he won't be known to the body of the Priesthood until around the time of the meeting at A-O-A. It will be done in a standard Priesthood fashion, not the drama so many on here attempt to transpose. Smack talking the current keys is a bad idea, if you think this Davidic Servant is going to look kindly on disrespecting the Lord's anointed you have another thing coming. He's aware of the issues but you haven't read much, or understood much about this guy if you think he'll pat you on the back and say well done for disrespecting the Lord's anointed, he'd sooner kill you. Even David of the old testament was rebuked for disrespecting the priesthood of the day with Saul.
-You all need to re-evaluate what roles you ascribe to the DS. At least 30% the references you use aren't him, and are out of context. Gileadi is helpful, but not even close to infallible on his understanding. He is an academic, so he won't leave holes in his understanding and has contorted the occasional square peg to fit the round holes as he doesn't have the information he needs. None of us do. Too much shoe horning going on. Most of those that profess the DS have spent more time reading Gileadi and forums than the scriptures that actually talk about him. Lazy learners and priestcraft abound gentlemen.

The Assyrian is not the anti-Christ. It is the forerunner, and is currently here. This group of Assyrian, is behind the Covid oppression. This is going to get worse, we are going to be leaned into. We are called to not be afraid, follow the keys,, bear the heat,, and await deliverance. You want to speed up deliverance? It won't come from an armed uprising,, or railing accusations from the brethren to the Gadiantions. It will come from standing in Holy Places, being worthy of deliverance, and praying night and day for deliverance. The need for a purge as president Benson said is readily apparent on this forum, just as much as members with issues we all see in the church. We all know only a small percentage will make it. This was always going to happen.
Desolating Sickness gives rise to the Assyrian, then famine and overflowing scourge happen about the same time, both increasing in intensity with time, this clears the church of the slothful who haven't prepared. Those that will not follow the prophet will attempt to fight, and be scattered and defeated. During this time the Assyrian will be given a rod with which to beat us. Then we will be called to live celestial marriage and consecration. Meeting at A-O-A happens around this time. Then Joseph gathers the young men, and the middle aged to go redeem Zion. David goes before them to rain destruction as promised by the Lord to fight the battles of Zion. One of these will be the great earthquake of the 6th seal being opened, this event will wipe Missouri clear of its inhabitants in preparation for the redemption. The body that redeems Zion will come from the mountains, before we leave for redemption an army of lamanites will be called in a day, they will clear the mountains of those not worthy of the Garments they should be wearing. They will join what's left of righteous Ephriam to go and redeem. Once Jackson County is redeemed and NJ begins to be built the Assyrian will be turning his attention to the scattered stakes of Zion in North and South America, while this is happening the devastation from the earthquake and the ongoing issues we already see politically will boil over into D&C 88, civil war and unrest. Those that will not pick up thier swords against thier neighbors will flee to Zion. Once enough is built to sustain the 10 tribes Joseph (probably) but maybe David calls them home. They arrive, temple is built, then Christ makes his second appearance suddenly. The 144k are called and set apart(some are Resurrected persons) they then are sent out. They help those that redeemed Zion to break the yoke of the Assyrian. They then begin to save the unwise virgins in these scattered stakes from oppression. This could be months and potentially years after the redemption begins. The wise will redeem Zion and thier oppression will be short. Around this time the Anti Christ starts really working. They realize they can't take NJ so they turn to trying to kill the Jewish People and the scattered stakes of Zion. This is when most of Daniel, Revelations, ect starts picking up. There is so much more but this is the basic version.

Now back to the current time.. We have already made concessions to the Assyrian, and we will make even more. Think Limhi and Alma the elder. It was so bad they had to submit to the lamanites so much so they were eventually told to not even pray aloud by the prophet. Those that sought to take vengeance unto themselves were destroyed or scattered. Those that survived to go to safety did as the keys commanded and survived. We are called to bear the heat, not take matters into our own hands. The Lord has said he will fight the battles necessary to redeem Zion. David is the arm by which it will happen. So many on here take every gripe they have with the church and transpose what they want unto this David character. I tell you without hesitation, this Servant would look at what is said about him with furious indignation on this forum.
The keys are not here to be judged by blow hards, apostates, and antis on a forum. They make kick and flail and stumble, but never so much as to lead away the righteous of this church. Those that are not righteous are blown about by the wind, the stumblings of the keys are not the cause. Nelson is the prophet, period.

If you want to understand the type as it relates to the redemption of Zion just prior to the construction NJ and the 144k?
Remnant of Jacob- Those that stood in Holy Places and survived, they obeyed the keys. Kept thier covenants, lived worthy of thier priesthood, and didn't fall away when the scaffolding of the church falls under the Assyrian and the Servants are scattered. The can Hear Him enough to gather in the places appointed. They will be prepared.

David's role evolves after the 144k and he moves on from the America's. The bulk of his job has little to do with the current church pre church of the firstborn beyond facilitating the redemption. He is an earthly king, based out of Old Jerusalem who has little hold on those that have partaken of the New and Everlasting covenant. He has come to establish a new covanant.

If your source is the scriptures then why do you have a civil war in it? If you bring Jospeh’s prophecy of the civil war then why is it after an earthquake that 7 men felt?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

The Davidic Servant is preparing

Post by BeNotDeceived »

elbur wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 9:59 pm
HisWrathSoon wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 9:39 pm God unveils the Davidic Servant. He's on the earth right now and prepared.
Where is he?

Where is Taki and Elbur?

They both went down in flames. :P

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

DaysOfNoah wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:25 pm -Davidic Servant hasn't been called awake yet.

I agree with your post…that’s why I don’t frequent these forums anymore. Too much Gileadi and pride, too little Holy Ghost and revelation. God has always explained and shown the “Why’s?” to me…He is good, so so good.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Luke wrote: March 13th, 2020, 8:38 am
mahalanobis wrote: March 13th, 2020, 6:52 am Obsession with the DS and/or OMaS is trusting in the arm of the flesh. Nothing wrong with being aware and knowing the scriptural prophecies, but the eternal truths of salvation remain unchanged as found in the Book of Mormon. Trust in that, ei, the Savior.
The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost
Luke wrote: December 13th, 2021, 7:27 am Adam - Father
Jesus - Son
Mind of God - Holy Ghost

My belief
ImageImage

if DS = HG and MG = HG, then the Davidic Servant is the Mind of God. :?

Syllogism, but does not compute. 🍄

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 20th, 2021, 12:25 am
mahalanobis wrote: March 13th, 2020, 6:52 am Obsession with the DS and/or OMaS is trusting in the arm of the flesh. Nothing wrong with being aware and knowing the scriptural prophecies, but the eternal truths of salvation remain unchanged as found in the Book of Mormon. Trust in that, ei, the Savior.
Jesus - Son
Mind of God - Holy Ghost

My belief
ImageImage

• “By proving contraries, truth is made manifest.” (Joseph Smith, DHC 6:428, 5 June 1844)
Therefore, let us prove contraries that truth can be made manifest:

Lectures on Faith teach that the Holy Ghost is the Mind of God.

The Book of Mormon teaches that the Holy Ghost is communed by angels (for angels are ministering spirits). Brigham similarly taught that there are many of these “Holy Spirits” (plural).

Therefore, when the personage of the Holy Ghost is referred to, we can conclude that He is the head of all these ministering spirits who deliver the Mind of God to men.

Whether this personage is the Davidic Servant is another question, but it is likely to be so.

It is absolutely true that one of these ministering spirits (Holy Spirits) will be the Davidic Servant, for it couldn’t be any other way.

In that case—the Davidic Servant is the Holy Ghost.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Robin Hood wrote: March 13th, 2020, 7:01 am My middle name is David.... just sayin' ;)
Robin David Hood? I like it.

Taki
captain of 50

Re: The Davidic Servant is preparing

Post by Taki »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 19th, 2021, 8:59 am
elbur wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 9:59 pm
HisWrathSoon wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 9:39 pm God unveils the Davidic Servant. He's on the earth right now and prepared.
Where is he?

Where is Taki and Elbur?

They both went down in flames. :P
SOURCE LINK OF THE PICTURE BELOW - this was posted on October 10th, 2010
BND_Initial.png
BND_Initial.png (565.81 KiB) Viewed 921 times
BND_LIAR.png
BND_LIAR.png (479.46 KiB) Viewed 921 times
Even BND doesn't believe himself. He admits right away that the picture he took was of a lamppost and not an angel.

This delusion is only hurting you, BND, so I'd recommend that you stop worshiping a mentally ill man who proclaims himself to be Jesus Christ reincarnated (a.k.a. "indwelt") and actually return to the worship of the True and Living God.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

More later, hopefully when the view count is much improved. :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: The Davidic Servant is preparing

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Taki wrote: December 20th, 2021, 4:14 pm
BND_LIAR.png

Now's a good time to bump this pic to the 1st page of: search.php?keywords=38ii. :P

Which Taki previously didn't have an answer for.

May he now see what's clearly been shown. :mrgreen:

3*8**

Chamberlain
captain of 10

Post by Chamberlain »

DJB wrote: March 13th, 2020, 3:50 am What's your thoughts on the Davidic Servant preparing himself for the big unveiling? Has he presented himself to the Brethren? Has he awoken to his identity and about to begin is prophesied ministry? Thoughts anyone? Have you met him yet?
How do you know the Davidic Servant is a single person and not a group of people?
I've never heard of this before, so don't really know what it is.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Chamberlain wrote: December 21st, 2021, 12:25 pm
DJB wrote: March 13th, 2020, 3:50 am What's your thoughts on the Davidic Servant preparing himself for the big unveiling? Has he presented himself to the Brethren? Has he awoken to his identity and about to begin is prophesied ministry? Thoughts anyone? Have you met him yet?
How do you know the Davidic Servant is a single person and not a group of people?
It's a Mormon Luke Skywalker

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Chamberlain wrote: December 21st, 2021, 12:25 pm
How does one know ?

just by reading the scriptures.
It's very clear in Isaiah, and other places in our scriptures.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Luke wrote: December 20th, 2021, 8:09 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 20th, 2021, 12:25 am
Jesus - Son
Mind of God - Holy Ghost

My belief
ImageImage

• “By proving contraries, truth is made manifest.” (Joseph Smith, DHC 6:428, 5 June 1844)
Therefore, let us prove contraries that truth can be made manifest:

Lectures on Faith teach that the Holy Ghost is the Mind of God.

The Book of Mormon teaches that the Holy Ghost is communed by angels (for angels are ministering spirits). Brigham similarly taught that there are many of these “Holy Spirits” (plural).

Therefore, when the personage of the Holy Ghost is referred to, we can conclude that He is the head of all these ministering spirits who deliver the Mind of God to men.

Whether this personage is the Davidic Servant is another question, but it is likely to be so.

It is absolutely true that one of these ministering spirits (Holy Spirits) will be the Davidic Servant, for it couldn’t be any other way.

In that case—the Davidic Servant is the Holy Ghost.
So, are you saying this Holy Spirit will appear as a flesh and blood mortal?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Chamberlain wrote: December 21st, 2021, 12:25 pm How do you know the Davidic Servant is a single person and not a group of people?
The "group of people" coalescing to form a superidentity are identified not with the Servant, but with Christ, specifically as His Bride.
  • Matthew 18
    For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.