Masks now required in the UK in LDS Churches

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Re: Masks now required in the UK in LDS Churches

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

TheDuke wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:47 pm is vaxed due to her job helping people in medical field).
DDEBBB50-67FB-4990-8F98-9C75231ACA4E.jpeg
DDEBBB50-67FB-4990-8F98-9C75231ACA4E.jpeg (111.7 KiB) Viewed 404 times

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

TrueFaith wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:57 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:52 am Such is their right to require them (or not require them).

Their yard, their rules.
Is my face their yard too? You have the right to govern your own property, you don't have the right to govern mine. You need a warrant for that.

5th Amendment

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

What I wear on my own body is at my own liberty as long as I haven't broken a law. Mask requirements are blatantly illegal on public facing, private property, even in a church. My body doesn't become your property as soon as I step onto yours.
Walk into an establishment buck naked and see what they say about that.

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Subcomandante wrote: December 11th, 2021, 8:34 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:52 am Such is their right to require them (or not require them).

Their yard, their rules.
Is my face their yard too? You have the right to govern your own property, you don't have the right to govern mine. You need a warrant for that.

5th Amendment

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

What I wear on my own body is at my own liberty as long as I haven't broken a law. Mask requirements are blatantly illegal on public facing, private property, even in a church. My body doesn't become your property as soon as I step onto yours.
Man, you are annoying.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Fred wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:45 pm Only cowards wear masks. Wastes of human flesh prove how much they hate Jesus by wearing a mask. It proves they have more faith in the mask than God. Since there is no known benefit to wearing a mask other than compliance to a satanic decree, wearing a mask is like flipping God the bird.
It is a good thing that the Jesus as espoused by Fred and the Jesus as espoused in the Holy Scriptures are not one and the same Jesus.

It seems like Fred does not understand Jesus or any of His Messengers. Because if he did, he wouldn't speak like he does.

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

Orem- 50% still wear masks in church in my ward. Many of those are the vaccinated ones.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

TrueFaith wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:54 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: December 11th, 2021, 3:51 pm
PaulH wrote: December 11th, 2021, 12:41 pm I am in Logan. My Stake is still pushing masks. About 80%of my ward wear them. I refuse to wear one and when handed one by a stake pres councilor, I refused it. He was shocked that I wouldn't follow the direction given. My Bishop did the same thing about 10 min later. After church I explained to both of them my rational. At least they don't bother me about it. Anyway, I kind of put them on the spot as I am the EQ Pres in the ward and the only one in leadership that refuses to wear a mask. I stand in the foyer every Sunday greeting people as the come in. On several occasions members have walked in and seeing that I am not wearing a mask, they take theirs off. There are a few others in my ward that refuse and we are rebels together. But most just do what they are told. If they make it mandatory here, I guess I will watch from home.
What I don't understand is this notion that I have to wear a mask to protect others. Why can't others protect themselves? What is preventing them from protecting themselves? Its a good question to start asking people. These mandates negate all personal responsibility
They say that it provides better protection if you're both wearing one.

My response to that is, "well you can wear two if you're afraid, one for both of us!" ;)
Better protection? Must mean their mask isn't very good, so why can't they get a better mask that provides 100% protection for them? Wear a hazmat suit I don't care just leave me alone

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: December 11th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Fred wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:45 pm Only cowards wear masks. Wastes of human flesh prove how much they hate Jesus by wearing a mask. It proves they have more faith in the mask than God. Since there is no known benefit to wearing a mask other than compliance to a satanic decree, wearing a mask is like flipping God the bird.
It is a good thing that the Jesus as espoused by Fred and the Jesus as espoused in the Holy Scriptures are not one and the same Jesus.

It seems like Fred does not understand Jesus or any of His Messengers. Because if he did, he wouldn't speak like he does.
Well, let's see. Covid is 99.98% survivable if you do nothing. Wearing a mask does not nor can it help.

Faith can help and Ivermectin can help. Building the immune system can help. Following satan can not.

Knowing that the masks are merely a control tactic and no one with a functioning brain believes that a chain link fence will stop mosquitos, we look at who the prick is that is behind the mask. We have Fauci, the CDC, the NIH, RMN, and other dedicated disciples of satan. No follower of Christ would recommend a tactic that has no chance of success.

How do we know that RMN is a disciple of satan? Because the shot kills. It also maims thousands more. There is no evidence that the shot has any benefit, nor can there be. Anyone claiming to have such evidence is competing with satan for biggest liar in the universe.

The "test" is not to see if you will follow the profit off of a cliff to your death by taking the shot or wearing a mask to show your allegiance to satan. The test is to see if you have enough faith to follow Christ and not some moron claiming to be a doctor that has no knowledge or experience in mRMA whatsoever. If you are willing to discard the scriptures and follow a man instead of Christ, you fail the test. If you have faith in a mask that has not even a possibility of being a benefit as opposed to following Christ, you fail the test. If you are willing to wear the mark of satanic compliance, while following a man instead of Christ, you double fail the test. If you get on a public forum and try to convince people that RMN is a prophet when he clearly is not, you fail the test. As has been mentioned too many times to count, RMN caving to the WEF and UN and supporting satanic organizations with cash proves that his master is on the dark side. No doubt about it,

The Gospel is simple. Christ narrowed it down to 3 words. Come Follow Me. This does not require a mask. It does not require a shot. It does not require following a man claiming to be a prophet that is as evil as any man has ever been.

Enough faith in Christ can make a man bullet proof. Faith in RMN is of no value whatsoever.

It is unfortunate for you that the man you put your faith in is a killer and is leading people to satan. Partnering with the WEF is not something Christ would do. We know what their goals are. They are not the slightest bit Christlike.

Maybe your idea of following Christ is to help fund abortions like Uchtdorf, help fund violence against the white and delightsome children of God that the BLM hate, fund the NAACP to create more racism and waste of taxpayer money, closing temple to anyone that refuses to worship satan, not even allowing people to visit temple square or see the choir unless they first prove satanic discipleship, etc. or in other words exactly what RMN does and promotes.

You are a very sick individual. Your Eternal future is at stake. And yet, you continue to stand by and even promote the incredibly evil agenda of RMN as well as the deadly shots, the lying about masks, the stealing of the widow's mite to piss on the poor instead of help them and build a financial fortune which God has zero need for. You know RMN is wrong. And you follow him anyway.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

TheDuke wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:51 pm ALSO FRED: thanks for this HATE SPEECH "Only cowards wear masks. Wastes of human flesh prove how much they hate Jesus by wearing a mask. It proves they have more faith in the mask than God. Since there is no known benefit to wearing a mask other than compliance to a satanic decree, wearing a mask is like flipping God the bird.".

I will refrain from stating what you must be full of at this time as I hope to retain a bit of the Lord's spirit. I know many good people (like my wife) who wears a mask and has great faith. She is NOT a "waste of human flesh" and if you ever, EVER say that again I will have a talk with my God about swiftly visiting those full of hate on this earth without hesitation! AND BTW I have a pretty good relationship with him. There is NO PLACE on this forum or in any LDS forum for such hate. NO PLACE!
Anyone that is not smart enough to realize that a mask does not stop a virus has no business pretending to be a medical professional. They are a fraud. It is similar to an investment councilor recommending Berney Madoff. Any person with such lack of knowledge to suggest wearing a mask is a detriment to the medical profession.

As for a waste of human flesh, what do you call a person that disregards science and instead suggests wearing a symbol of satanic compliance to pretend that one is safe? There is no benefit to wearing a mask. Anyone suggesting that there is, is a liar. Further, the deception of humanity to place faith in a piece of cloth instead of God is pure evil. It suggests a discipleship to satan.

Liars that deny science and cover up the effectiveness of Ivermectin in an order to please satan and create wealth for the followers of satan are in fact wastes of human flesh.

It is not personal. It is simply fact.

People that wear a mask even though there is no benefit, rather than stand up for truth, are cowards.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

J2 wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:07 pm
~ternal-tummim wrote: December 11th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Their yard, their rules.
Wrong.

It’s MY Church. Not theirs.

These people can go rot.

The earthly property of the Church of Jesus Christ rightfully belongs to the MEMBERS of that Church, not to bureaucratic overlords.
I'll take this a step further and say it's "His" church, and not theirs OR ours.

Meaning God, of course. ;)
It's the Church
of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints

So it's a shared enterprise.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

I think it's more Godly, brave and compassionate to refuse to wear a mask than to mask up so we can take part in ceremonies increasingly divorced from the real meaning of Christianity.

Every time you put on a mask you are complying with a SATANIC cult. Because that's what the Great Reset/fake pandemic is - a globalist Satanic cult.

Don't kid yourself otherwise. It's pure weakness and fear driving us to do that.

And NO, chum, wearing a "funny" mask isn't a better, braver or more Godly option.

You think your exemplar, Jesus Christ, would put on a mask and comply with evil just so his nagging wife or his kids or his neighbors wouldn't judge him?

Look in the mirror next time you mask up. Think about what you see

EDIT - ok, I really don't want to be harsh or judgmental. I know it can be hard to keep faith with our conscience every day. I know there are pressures - but COME ON. This is stand up and be counted time. It's an 'I'm Spartacus' moment. Either stand up, refuse to wear a mask EVER, or become part of the problem.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

PaulH wrote: December 11th, 2021, 3:55 pm
Niyr wrote: December 11th, 2021, 3:10 pm
PaulH wrote: December 11th, 2021, 12:41 pm I am in Logan. My Stake is still pushing masks. About 80%of my ward wear them. I refuse to wear one and when handed one by a stake pres councilor, I refused it. He was shocked that I wouldn't follow the direction given. My Bishop did the same thing about 10 min later. After church I explained to both of them my rational. At least they don't bother me about it. Anyway, I kind of put them on the spot as I am the EQ Pres in the ward and the only one in leadership that refuses to wear a mask. I stand in the foyer every Sunday greeting people as the come in. On several occasions members have walked in and seeing that I am not wearing a mask, they take theirs off. There are a few others in my ward that refuse and we are rebels together. But most just do what they are told. If they make it mandatory here, I guess I will watch from home.
When I lived in Logan, not sure if it was my ward or the whole stake, but they shut the chapel doors and wouldn’t pass the sacrament to anyone outside the chapel, except the mother’s lounge. Something about if you were late, you weren’t prepared for the sacrament.
That's crazy! I have lived here for 14 years, I haven't seen that level of control. I really like the people in my ward and neighborhood. My bishop is a good friend, I have known him for 12 years. I previously served on the HC, so I know the Stake Presidency pretty well, they are great people also. I think most of them don't look ahead and are busy with their lives, family, and callings, that they don't see what is really going on in the world or even the church.
You might be in a good ward, but you may get better treatment or at least see things the same way as your bishop since you are friends. Other people may not have the same experience. I have seen lots of cases where the "leadership class' in the ward loved it because they had a seat at the decision-maker's table and things went how they wanted, while most other people hated it. I have also seen privileges extended to the bishop's family and his friends while being denied to others. O have seen activities cater to the leadership class's preferences and schedule made to be convenient to them, but chastising others who say that the schedule creates a burden on them.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

~ternal-tummim wrote: December 11th, 2021, 8:36 pm

Their yard, their rules.

5th Amendment

Man, you are annoying.
There is an "ignore" function you know. You can add users to the "Foe" list to hide their posts.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Well, we had the announcement this morning. One person walked out. There was a horrible atmosphere... much as I like our local bishop, it just felt bad in there, even though we have had mostly masks in our ward for a while. No mention of medical exemptions, but some of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, which don't apply in Scotland.

I know a number of ward members have medical exemptions - that should have been mentioned at a bare minimum. We have a number of members who are medically exempt, not just through personal choice. One of the things which pisses me off about the current climate is how people are having to disclose private medical information, or declare they have a non-visible disability. We have members who have autism, anxiety disorders, learning disabilities etc who may not want everyone to know, due to the stigma attached to them. Asthma too.

This is before we even get to the issue of free agency.

I had to leave the chapel for the side room. One of the speakers started going on about Covid Covid Covid, so I switched the intercom off for a while. She flits between here and the States on a regular, so is probably used to all the rigmarole. Covid hasn't caused these things, the crisis has. Even if you think Covid exists, it's the response to it which is the main problem. If you don't, then it's still the supposed response.

In Elder's Quorum, five or six of the brethren had their noses hanging over the top of their masks, one had it pulled down, and two pulled theirs off to speak. And one was double masked - very obviously so, he had pulled the surgical mask down so that you could clearly see it was underneath the other one.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Their yard, their rules.

5th Amendment

That breaks established indecency law. As I said, there is no law requiring face masks.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Niemand wrote: December 12th, 2021, 4:44 am Well, we had the announcement this morning. One person walked out. There was a horrible atmosphere... much as I like our local bishop, it just felt bad in there, even though we have had mostly masks in our ward for a while. No mention of medical exemptions, but some of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, which don't apply in Scotland.

I know a number of ward members have medical exemptions - that should have been mentioned at a bare minimum. We have a number of members who are medically exempt, not just through personal choice. One of the things which pisses me off about the current climate is how people are having to disclose private medical information, or declare they have a non-visible disability. We have members who have autism, anxiety disorders, learning disabilities etc who may not want everyone to know, due to the stigma attached to them. Asthma too.

I had to leave the chapel for the side room. One of the speakers started going on about Covid Covid Covid, so I switched the intercom off for a while. She flits between here and the States on a regular, so is probably used to all the rigmarole. Covid hasn't caused these things, the crisis has. Even if you think Covid exists, it's the response to it which is the main problem. If you don't, then it's still the supposed response.

In Elder's Quorum, five or six of the brethren had their noses hanging over the top of their masks, one had it pulled down, and two pulled theirs off to speak. And one was double masked - very obviously so, he had pulled the surgical mask down so that you could clearly see it was underneath the other one.
I feel no Spirit in our ward buildings anymore since this started, only darkness. The other members must be feeling the same thing. This is not a church of Faith or a church of Christ anymore.

Oh and by my timezone you posted this at
December 12th, 2021, 4:44 am.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

TrueFaith wrote: December 12th, 2021, 7:15 am
Niemand wrote: December 12th, 2021, 4:44 am Well, we had the announcement this morning. One person walked out. There was a horrible atmosphere... much as I like our local bishop, it just felt bad in there, even though we have had mostly masks in our ward for a while. No mention of medical exemptions, but some of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, which don't apply in Scotland.

I feel no Spirit in our ward buildings anymore since this started, only darkness. The other members must be feeling the same thing. This is not a church of Faith or a church of Christ anymore.

I feel the same. Darkness. It’s been uncomfortable. Why would I want to worship in that? I can’t do it anymore.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Went to church mask-less.
No problems.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TrueFaith wrote: December 12th, 2021, 7:15 am

I do notice it, I'm afraid. I don't feel the spirit... but this was the first time I felt severely uncomfortable. Like I say, apart from the people who make the choice not to wear one, I resented the fact that nothing was mentioned about exemptions. Even our local supermarkets and public transport mention that. I can even refer the relevant legislation on anti-disability discrimination if needs be.

I actually went out of the chapel and prayed for the church and its members, along with the rest of the world... and prayed to cast out any unclean spirits from the building, and for a hedge of protection around it and the individual members. (Hedge of protection is not a phrase used in our church, but you can probably guess the meaning.) I don't know if it did anything for the building and the rest, but I did feel better for it.

Before all this lockdown started, I must admit I was the other way. I was nervous about getting the illness or passing it before I knew better. There were people coughing on the last one or two services and folk were shooting them filthy looks.

I saw a few people hugging today, which is at least an improvement.
Last edited by Niemand on December 12th, 2021, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Masks are totally useless.
however, they do show just how many have been deceived and stupid people there are -
and represent who you follow are serve.

Every mask should have this printed on it
I SERVE SATAN
(wearing the mask is the sign to show who you serve)

and not this lie.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

SPIRIT wrote: December 12th, 2021, 7:54 am Masks are totally useless.
however, they do show just how many have been deceived and stupid people there are -
and represent who you follow are serve.

Every mask should have this printed on it
I SERVE SATAN
(wearing the mask is the sign to show who you serve)

and not this lie.

Exactly right, and we know that mask wearing is a key part of these devil worshipping orgies that these Beast orgs participate in like UNICEF.

JustDan
captain of 100

Post by JustDan »

They read the announcement in our Ward this morning. A couple of people who were maskless immediately reached into bags, or to fellow masked members and put masks on within seconds. It was farcical and pathetic.

I was outraged. Shook my head but restrained myself so I didn't speak out.

I want to demonstrate my resentment by refusing to go to church until they get rid of any mask instructions. My wife on the other hand insists that we should just attend next week anyway and show that we are not following their instruction. Really not sure which to do! I'd rather walk away from it all rather than sit there with hypocritical members glaring at us and trying to pretend that they are more spiritual because they follow like sheep.

The mask is the token of the Gadiantons. It is a sign of their control and the population's submission to their rule. I wear it where I have to (shops etc) but refuse to wear the token of Gadianton before the Lord in his house.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

TheDuke wrote: December 11th, 2021, 7:51 pm ALSO FRED: thanks for this HATE SPEECH "Only cowards wear masks. Wastes of human flesh prove how much they hate Jesus by wearing a mask. It proves they have more faith in the mask than God. Since there is no known benefit to wearing a mask other than compliance to a satanic decree, wearing a mask is like flipping God the bird.".

I will refrain from stating what you must be full of at this time as I hope to retain a bit of the Lord's spirit. I know many good people (like my wife) who wears a mask and has great faith. She is NOT a "waste of human flesh" and if you ever, EVER say that again I will have a talk with my God about swiftly visiting those full of hate on this earth without hesitation! AND BTW I have a pretty good relationship with him. There is NO PLACE on this forum or in any LDS forum for such hate. NO PLACE!
Double thumbs up. I like a lot of what Fred has to say, but dislike the overboard judgments on people who wear the mask, take the jabs, and the presidency (who I think are just so full of greed, power-mongering, and trying to look good to the world that they are blind to what the vax/mask actually are).

If I was still going to the LDS Church (and was a man who held the priesthood), I would ignore any mandate forbidding me from blessing the sacrament in my own home. Their authority should end where your home begins. I know they think it doesn't, but they - imo - are 100% wrong.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Luke wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:25 am Just got an email confirming it. What’s it like elsewhere? I’m curious to see how it is tomorrow in North Dakota.
Update: I saw about 2 people wear masks there.

It’s a very conservative area that I’m in.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Luke wrote: December 14th, 2021, 5:21 pm
Luke wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:25 am Just got an email confirming it. What’s it like elsewhere? I’m curious to see how it is tomorrow in North Dakota.

If you went to South Dakota, I would hope you'd see zero masks. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to that border. :)

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Silver Pie wrote: December 14th, 2021, 5:44 pm
Luke wrote: December 14th, 2021, 5:21 pm

If you went to South Dakota, I would hope you'd see zero masks. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to that border. :)
Where do you live?