UN admits it is the Beast from Revelation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

UN admits it is the Beast from Revelation

Post by TrueFaith »

A guardian for international peace and security sits on the Visitor’s Plaza outside #UN Headquarters.
Because you can't have "peace and security" without sharp teeth and claws.

"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."
Revalations 13:2
http://themostimportantnews.com/archive ... revelation

Painted in homo colors to boot.

But hey, the church has to go along with and support the Beast so it can keep the true church successful around the world turning everyone into "good global citizens". Just because it does everything the Beast asks, it doesn't mean it supports the Beast, don't be silly.
Your actions don't make who you are, duh! Nothing to see here.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: UN admits it is the Beast from Revelation

Post by markharr »

So does, EU I suspect that they will merge at some point.

Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

Microsoft Patent WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

International Filing Date

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... 2020060606

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

markharr wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:52 am So does, EU I suspect that they will merge at some point.

The woman with the bull is Europa from Greek legend. Zeus became a bull and raped her, and she gave her name to Europe.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Niemand wrote: December 9th, 2021, 1:59 pm
markharr wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:52 am So does, EU I suspect that they will merge at some point.

The woman with the bull is Europa from Greek legend. Zeus became a bull and raped her, and she gave her name to Europe.
The whore riding the beast.

Revelation 13 speaks of two distinct beasts. The first is ridden by the whore and comes out of the sea, which sounds just like the story of Europa who came across the Mediterranean to Europe. It is represented by "having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,". This is clearly the wicked governments of the earth.

Revelation 17
"I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:"

It even calls her Babylon, the same symbolic tower that the EU uses. Verse 5
"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

The second comes out of the earth and uses the power of the first beast.

"11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

I don't know about anyone else, but this is exactly what I see happening right now with the power of the Covid system working through the power of these western nations.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

The whore of the earth is the church of the devil. If the beast is the UN then the church of the devil rides with the UN or on her. That explains a lot. That is what is happening right now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TrueFaith wrote: December 9th, 2021, 2:23 pm It even calls her Babylon, the same symbolic tower that the EU uses.
The EU's main symbol is the crown of stars, also from Revelation.
[/quote]

I see the EU as a form of Babylon. However I also see the UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ as Babylon too. Hollywood has been called Babylon with good reason too. American cities have a Babel aspect to them with their obsession with tower building and their hodgepodge of languages.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: December 9th, 2021, 10:30 am Image
Sorry but it’s clearly matching the description given in Revelation. Why else would you make a statue with those specific features? No point burying your head in the sand brother.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Luke wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:47 pm
Sorry but it’s clearly matching the description given in Revelation. Why else would you make a statue with those specific features? No point burying your head in the sand brother.
It looks demonic whatever it is.

Sounds partly like the first beast in Daniel
7.4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it."

Many people associate the first beast with Babylon.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

How you like me naaaouuuuuwww

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Niemand wrote: December 9th, 2021, 1:59 pm

I don't know that the Greek mythology is that different. Doesn't the beast in revelations, turn on the whore?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

markharr wrote: December 9th, 2021, 10:38 pm I don't know that the Greek mythology is that different. Doesn't the beast in revelations, turn on the whore?
Yeah.
  • 2 Kings 9
    This is the word of the LORD, which he spoke by his servant Elijah the Tishbite: ‘In the territory of Jezreel the dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel'

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

Hmmm...I've not seen such Biblical literalism since I was serving my mission in the backwoods of the U.S. South. Good luck with that.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Lol your type makes me laugh. Super aware of your surroundings 😏

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: December 10th, 2021, 10:18 am
Hmmm...I've not seen such Biblical literalism since I was serving my mission in the backwoods of the U.S. South. Good luck with that.
Hmmm maybe they made a statue of a symbol 🤯...my hyper aware friend

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TrueFaith wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:33 am Image
A guardian for international peace and security sits on the Visitor’s Plaza outside #UN Headquarters.

"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

But hey, the church has to go along with and support the Beast so it can keep the true church successful around the world turning everyone into "good global citizens". Just because it does everything the Beast asks, it doesn't mean it supports the Beast, don't be silly.

They're just trolling us at this point.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 11:27 am
TrueFaith wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:33 am Image

They're just trolling us at this point.
26 And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn; and my grace is sufficient for the meek, that they shall take no advantage of your weakness;

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Niemand wrote: December 9th, 2021, 7:09 pm
It looks demonic whatever it is.

Sounds partly like the first beast in Daniel
7.4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it."

Many people associate the first beast with Babylon.
There are many beasts in the eschatological books of the Bible. I'm wondering... could this beast be more of an ideal? Like the ideal of peace and security? 🤔

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 1:10 pm There are many beasts in the eschatological books of the Bible. I'm wondering... could this beast be more of an ideal? Like the ideal of peace and security? 🤔
i reckon "beast from the sea" = leviathan, and "beast from the land" = behemoth.

the ideals of peace and security i think would correlate closely with the latter.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reminds me of He Man's cat (plus wings)

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

nightlight wrote: December 10th, 2021, 10:58 am
What's my 'type?'

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

I don't think they are declaring that they are that beast. They are mocking people who think they are that beast. It's in your face making fun of people who think that.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Upon further investigation on the people who created the statue that is in front of the UN, this is a design of a mythological beast in Mexican literature known as an "alebrije."

https://www.efe.com/efe/america/mexico/ ... 45-4658713

You can see the video for yourselves, it is about 4 minutes long. Video about half in English, half in Spanish. The Spanish talks about the culture of the Alebrije which is especially had around Day of the Dead (which the Church also asked the Latin Americans to celebrate in the idea of doing family history for their ancestors).

The alebrijes are in the form of a jaguar and an eagle, and they were commissioned by artists from Oaxaca state, a state that is very poor in Mexico and is the source of many illegal immigrants from that country. Their idea is to protect the most vulnerable amongst everyone, but especially so to protect the immigrants from marginalization and from bad people.

Here are some more photos of this:

First picture, Jaguar visible on the left, Eagle on the right.

Second picture: A similar looking Jaguar alebrije shown in the family movie "El Coco".

Third picture, the jaguar in question with the note in Spanish: Alebrijes erected to protect the immigrants.
Attachments
Alebrije ONU.JPG
Alebrije ONU.JPG (55.98 KiB) Viewed 646 times
COCO Alebrije.JPG
COCO Alebrije.JPG (41.75 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Aguila.JPG
Aguila.JPG (63.92 KiB) Viewed 646 times

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: December 10th, 2021, 4:19 pm
nightlight wrote: December 10th, 2021, 10:58 am
What's my 'type?'
The type who's opinions are always popular.
You have the common man's hyperawareness 😉