Dry fasting kills Coronavirus

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Juliet
captain of 1,000

Dry fasting kills Coronavirus

Post by Juliet »

https://www.talesofcroatia.com/en/compo ... ersal-cure

Dry Fasting is not for everyone. For example, if you have depression or anxiety, it can cause too much stress on the nervous system. It is only good to fast if you are lead to do it by the holy spirit and your body is strong enough to enjoy it. You shouldn't over stress the body when fasting. Instead strengthen the body slowly. Fasting releases toxins and so, small amounts helps the body rid toxins more easily then longer fasting if you are weak.

If you are strong and healthy, some benefits of dry fasting, such as going 24 hours without food or water, are:

1. It can heat up the body to kill pathogens and dispel toxins safely.

2. It starves pathogens that can't live on water made from oxygen and fat cells and the healthy and strong cells of the body will use the water from the unhealthy and harmful cells. This will kill pathogens and cancer cells.

3. Water that caries a dead vibration pools in the body and is known as dead water. It creates breeding grounds for pathogens. When you dry fast it is easier for the body to clear out the dead water. The body makes new water from fat cells and oxygen that is clean.

It is nice to fast while doing the sacrament and partaking of blessed water because it is clean water.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: Dry fasting kills Coronavirus

Post by OCDMOM »

Do you think it needs to be 24 hours of dry fasting to work well? Can shorter fasting work?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

OCDMOM wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 10:17 am Do you think it needs to be 24 hours of dry fasting to work well? Can shorter fasting work?
I think even a 12 hour fast would be beneficial. It is very important not to fast too long if you have any conditions of weakness.

The Holy Decoy
captain of 10

Post by The Holy Decoy »

While I think there may be some benefits to dry fasting for short periods of time, I wouldn't go any longer than 24 hours. Most people nowadays are very dehydrated and would do better water fasting instead. Here's a short video by Loren Lockman on some of the perils if you don't properly hydrate:
(Loren clarified in the comment section that he meant to say "cooked food" when he said "animal products").

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The Holy Decoy wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 10:17 pm While I think there may be some benefits to dry fasting for short periods of time, I wouldn't go any longer than 24 hours. Most people nowadays are very dehydrated and would do better water fasting instead. Here's a short video by Loren Lockman on some of the perils if you don't properly hydrate:
(Loren clarified in the comment section that he meant to say "cooked food" when he said "animal products").
I don't think I can emphasize enough that dry fasting is not for those of a weak constitution. But what I can say in my experience is water fasting never gets my metabolism fired up hot enough to start burning off the dead wood inside. So even a short dry fast like overnight for example in my experience and only when you feel strong enough for it can help the metabolism get hot enough to start burning fuel again if it has become sluggish.

Dr. Mercola has posted some articles about how dangerous it is to over drink as well. We are supposed to drink when we are thirsty. Over hydrating is also dangerous. Luckily we have a mechanism called thirst to help us regulate when to drink. That is, if we can learn to work with our bodies. Sometimes I think our culture leaves us a bit out of touch with our physical selves. We literally have to learn to respond to our bodily mechanisms again if we have gotten in the habit of ignoring our physical signs. For example we may be studying and feel tired but we push on past the pain of being tired. Because instead of listening to our body we have to fulfill the quota "the man" requires of us instead of being our own agents. This leaves us out of balance in our ability to regulate our bodily needs or even acknowledge them.

The Holy Decoy
captain of 10

Post by The Holy Decoy »

Juliet wrote: May 4th, 2020, 10:15 am
The Holy Decoy wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 10:17 pm While I think there may be some benefits to dry fasting for short periods of time, I wouldn't go any longer than 24 hours. Most people nowadays are very dehydrated and would do better water fasting instead. Here's a short video by Loren Lockman on some of the perils if you don't properly hydrate:
I don't think I can emphasize enough that dry fasting is not for those of a weak constitution. But what I can say in my experience is water fasting never gets my metabolism fired up hot enough to start burning off the dead wood inside. So even a short dry fast like overnight for example in my experience and only when you feel strong enough for it can help the metabolism get hot enough to start burning fuel again if it has become sluggish.

Dr. Mercola has posted some articles about how dangerous it is to over drink as well. We are supposed to drink when we are thirsty. Over hydrating is also dangerous. Luckily we have a mechanism called thirst to help us regulate when to drink. That is, if we can learn to work with our bodies. Sometimes I think our culture leaves us a bit out of touch with our physical selves. We literally have to learn to respond to our bodily mechanisms again if we have gotten in the habit of ignoring our physical signs. For example we may be studying and feel tired but we push on past the pain of being tired. Because instead of listening to our body we have to fulfill the quota "the man" requires of us instead of being our own agents. This leaves us out of balance in our ability to regulate our bodily needs or even acknowledge them.
I think you're only ever going to accomplish so much with short fasts. Loren Lockman regularly guides folks on water fasts of more than 21 days and claims some fairly miraculous results. There are quite a few testimonials of his guests on his channel (see the "Fasting Interviews" playlist):
https://www.youtube.com/user/LorenLockman/playlists

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Heck, I do wet fasting for 16 hours a day (yes everyday, for health reasons) and I can't always make it the full 16 hours. My ghrellin levels are hard to combat. Look into Dr Fung for fasting science and benefits.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

AlbedoEffect wrote: May 4th, 2020, 6:59 pm My ghrellin levels are hard to combat.
I've found that doing a longer fast makes it a lot easier to do shorter fasts. The first time I did a 48-hour fast, I thought I was going to die. But then 36- and 42-hour fasts became trivial. Doing a 72-hour fast made 48-hour fasts easy. Everybody's different, and I'm certainly no expert, but if you haven't tried a longer fast yet, it might be worth a shot.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Very few people can dry fast long enough to get those kind of results, but I don't think you need to. Water fasting should be just as effective and it can be safely done for multiple days and even weeks.

Covid-19 is a bacteriophage, and it likes to infect the prevotella bacteria found in most people's bodies, which could explain why there's a long incubation period. You can read about it here:

https://plumdragonherbs.com/blogs/news/ ... -explained

Prevotella bacteria like sugar, so if you water fast for a few days, you'll kill off that bacteria, and thereby an important infection vector in your body (plus Prevotella bacterium isn't good anyway, so a double bonus). You can have the same effect with a keto diet as well.

Three consecutive days of water fasting will completely rebuild the immune system. Your body will literally tear down and dump the white blood cells, etc. and replace them with brand new ones in three days. This is a good thing since it's not unusual for many of them to be worn out/defective/etc. You'll have a new active immune system to attack the covid-19 virus.

Dry fasting can be very stressful on the kidneys, which can already be under duress from the virus itself. Just drink sufficient water and you'll be helping your body fight the virus effectively.

The Holy Decoy
captain of 10

Post by The Holy Decoy »

Juliet wrote: May 4th, 2020, 10:15 am We are supposed to drink when we are thirsty. Over hydrating is also dangerous. Luckily we have a mechanism called thirst to help us regulate when to drink.
People (fruitarians) who eat only fresh, raw, high water content fruit do not feel thirst anymore. However, unless they have gone through extensive water fasting to remove all the stagnant detritus in their bodies, they need to continue to drink water throughout the day, just like everyone else. Small sips are best and no more than half a liter per hour.

decision2020
captain of 50

Post by decision2020 »

try ZERO carb for 72hrs up to one week.
it will 'reset' the ghrelin hormonal release clock.

i used to be the same way... every day at 9am i was STARVING... i would eat
something carb heavy, then a couple hours later STARVING. repeat cycle until bed time.

since switching to a high fat, zero carb(medium carbs on heavy lifting days), way of eating, i can control that ghrelin release and not
find myself looking for cookies or heading to the local store for buy-one-get-three special on candy bars.

inflammation is down. i can run for days. energy is up. belly is flat. i just feel better all around.

AlbedoEffect wrote: May 4th, 2020, 6:59 pm Heck, I do wet fasting for 16 hours a day (yes everyday, for health reasons) and I can't always make it the full 16 hours. My ghrellin levels are hard to combat. Look into Dr Fung for fasting science and benefits.

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

decision2020 wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:03 am try ZERO carb for 72hrs up to one week.

something carb heavy, then a couple hours later STARVING. repeat cycle until bed time.

since switching to a high fat, zero carb(medium carbs on heavy lifting days), way of eating, i can control that ghrelin release and not
find myself looking for cookies or heading to the local store for buy-one-get-three special on candy bars.

inflammation is down. i can run for days. energy is up. belly is flat. i just feel better all around.

AlbedoEffect wrote: May 4th, 2020, 6:59 pm Heck, I do wet fasting for 16 hours a day (yes everyday, for health reasons) and I can't always make it the full 16 hours. My ghrellin levels are hard to combat. Look into Dr Fung for fasting science and benefits.

I have been intermittent fasting for 3 weeks now. 22 hour fasting window (not dry fast) 2 hour eating window. Did this for weight loss, down 15 lbs, but that is the least of the benefits so far. I sleep better, think better, my anxiety is almost nonexistent.

I have found a well of self control I thought impossible. If I can conquer this appetite, what other appetites can I conquer? I have also felt a deeper desire to listen to my Father in Heaven and have began to understand how I hear Him.

davidfire521
Hi, I'm new.

Post by davidfire521 »

i am really interested in your comment, the water from the oxidisation of fat is ddw water and I am now interested in the dead water you are talking about do you have a link to something for this please?

davidfire521
Hi, I'm new.

Post by davidfire521 »

any link to dead water and dead vibration please?
Juliet wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 9:52 am https://www.talesofcroatia.com/en/compo ... ersal-cure

Dry Fasting is not for everyone. For example, if you have depression or anxiety, it can cause too much stress on the nervous system. It is only good to fast if you are lead to do it by the holy spirit and your body is strong enough to enjoy it. You shouldn't over stress the body when fasting. Instead strengthen the body slowly. Fasting releases toxins and so, small amounts helps the body rid toxins more easily then longer fasting if you are weak.

If you are strong and healthy, some benefits of dry fasting, such as going 24 hours without food or water, are:

1. It can heat up the body to kill pathogens and dispel toxins safely.

2. It starves pathogens that can't live on water made from oxygen and fat cells and the healthy and strong cells of the body will use the water from the unhealthy and harmful cells. This will kill pathogens and cancer cells.

3. Water that caries a dead vibration pools in the body and is known as dead water. It creates breeding grounds for pathogens. When you dry fast it is easier for the body to clear out the dead water. The body makes new water from fat cells and oxygen that is clean.

It is nice to fast while doing the sacrament and partaking of blessed water because it is clean water.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

davidfire521 wrote: November 27th, 2021, 10:53 am i am really interested in your comment, the water from the oxidisation of fat is ddw water and I am now interested in the dead water you are talking about do you have a link to something for this please?
You know, I don't really have other sources for this; however, I have found it seems to be true when I dry fast. I especially like how at night I can feel my metabolism heating up and I feel like the impurities in my body are being burned up. Lately I have been doing water fasting, but only taking in a bit of water so the thirst isn't unbearable, and my body is able to heat up nicely. (I don't like to suffer!)

I would just say, cautiously try it out for yourself and see if your body benefits from it.

I have read about water, how if the hydrogen-oxygen bond forms an angle of 114 degrees, it is living water. The larger electric polarity helps keep you healthy, and it also is more beneficial for plants. There is a guy who invented a special type of water distiller that allows water to evaporate and condense several times. This allows the water to develop that larger angle. It is akin to rain water. Now, water that comes from our faucets has about an angle of 104 degrees. Very much less electric polarity than what we need to be healthy. This information was from a file given to me, and I am not sure where it is at this time. I apologize for that. I did find a link for this, it is John Ellis who invented this:
https://waternsalt.com/water/john-ellis-water/

It's really tough because these days it is more and more difficult to find truthful information on the internet, at least that is what I have found.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

Kaarno wrote: July 8th, 2020, 10:26 pm
decision2020 wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:03 am try ZERO carb for 72hrs up to one week.

I have been intermittent fasting for 3 weeks now. 22 hour fasting window (not dry fast) 2 hour eating window. Did this for weight loss, down 15 lbs, but that is the least of the benefits so far. I sleep better, think better, my anxiety is almost nonexistent.

I have found a well of self control I thought impossible. If I can conquer this appetite, what other appetites can I conquer? I have also felt a deeper desire to listen to my Father in Heaven and have began to understand how I hear Him.
We are so beholden to the fallen flesh. We become so familiar (too often unknowingly) with “carnal sensual and devilish” ways which the good book says we are not every now and then afflicted with BUT actually are “continually” vexed with. Our fallen flesh along with Satan and his helpers is and are the spring board to basically all our emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical etc maladies...

When one subjugates this weak flesh to the spiritual benefits through fasting —the rewards on the other side of allowing Jesus to elevate (redemption / healing / conversion) of our “weak flesh” closer to the levels of our “obedient willing spirit” is startlingly empowering.

Paul knew what he was saying when he said “when I am weak, I am strong”.

Jesus wants us to in perpetuity have a broken heart and contrite spirit / be meek and lowly of heart like he is. Having faith / belief in his holy name through repentance along with beautiful resources available fasting etc is NOT without the desired results…

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Do you know what 'coronavirus' means? They are some of the most common and least harmful viruses on the planet. There are thousands of them and they cause mild flulike illness in a small minority of those infected. There is NO NEED to do anything to protect yourself.

The COVID psyop is trying to make us scared of one of these common viruses, while at the same time admitting it is just an ordinary cov with a 99.9% survival rate. Don't be afraid.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Dr August Dunning, does a complete series on "dry fasting" on his youtube channel.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8mqro ... K0EmqYRAJQ

he goes for 5-7 days with NO water intake,,,,,,,,but does utilize soaking in a hot tub, with cold water........he goes into depth of what is taking place each day with body as he records his journey,,,,,,,,the guy is in his 70s and he just discovered this a few years ago.....

my wife & i have done 3 days dry fasting, followed by 2-3 days of water &/or celery juicing after we watched Dr Ed Group video log his dry fast of 5 days, with NO intake, and then his reintroduction of food & liquid intake.....

there's also a neat docu on Kenny Saylors available on youtube who went 55 days of water fasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMpvC1Y2xA