Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Poll)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Should Kyle Rittenhouse be found guilty and serve time in prison?

Yes
3%
No
93%
Unsure (Not enough evidence presented yet)
4%

Total votes: 136
Serragon
captain of 1,000

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Poll)

Post by Serragon »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 19th, 2021, 5:50 pm https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rit ... ll-charges

Multiple Protests Planned Across US Following Rittenhouse Acquittal

Protests are allegedly being planned for Kenosha, Chicago, New York City, Portland, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Los Angeles.
And what specifically are they protesting?

It used to be that people would protest specific laws to get them changed. The left now simply protests abstract ideas that are fantasies in their own minds. There is no possibility of resolution because the actual problem can never be identified.

Progressives are simply a perpetual temper tantrum against reality.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

lundbaek wrote: November 19th, 2021, 5:54 pm https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ouse-case/

"Following the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, who plead self-defense in the fatal shooting of two men and wounding of a third during a night of protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., called for a federal review of the verdict by the U.S. Department of Justice."

"In order for Rittenhouse to face federal charges, there are several complicated factors that could make it unlikely for federal prosecutors to pursue a case.

"For most homicide cases, federal law typically only applies in crimes that specifically violate federal law. According to Shouse Law Group, a criminal justice team in Los Angeles, the crime of murder “is prosecuted in state courts as a state crime. But murder becomes a federal crime when it occurs in violation of federal law, or when it takes place on a federal land or territory.”

"Shouse Law Group writes, “The federal crime of murder is defined as the ‘unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.’"

I expect every effort will be made to make a federal case out of this now. legally or illegally.
Not seeing how a congressman from NY should have any influence or authority to call for any sort of investigation about something that isn't in his district.

My guess is that they will make some noise, but ultimately let this go. The optics aren't good and there will be plenty more events for them to pounce on in the future.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The anti-gun people, the liberal democrats, the NWO globalists, and others have much to gain if they can reverse the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, and I expect them to do their best. For that reason I expect the FedGov will illegally take up the case. We must remember that the constitutionality of any action of government is irrelevant to the LDGs (a.k.a. murderous combinations) among us.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

HVDC wrote: November 19th, 2021, 4:02 pm Anyone have a link to his donation fund for legal bills?

Sir H

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Serragon wrote: November 19th, 2021, 4:57 pm
tdj wrote: November 19th, 2021, 4:56 pm
HVDC wrote: November 19th, 2021, 4:02 pm Anyone have a link to his donation fund for legal bills?

Sir H
Hopefully Biden will have to pay them after the defamation lawsuits. I wonder if he can legally sue the prosecutor? Not so much for bringing the case, but for all the sleazy moves they tried to pull during the trial?
He won't. There was no defamation. Calling someone an abstract name is considered an opinion and is protected speech.

It was immoral and evil, but legal.
It might be. If he said "people could be white supremacists", etc., probably not. There is a law... can't remember what it's called, lol, but IIRC, "fighting words" could be illegal.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

President Biden admits that he is “angry” and “concerned” over Rittenhouse trial verdict.

https://twitter.com/weijia/status/14617 ... 18515?s=21

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

All politcians are terrible. Democrat politicians are evil.

For 2 years they promoted violence, destruction of private property, destruction of public property, defamation of police and public officials....

They drove the country near to complete societal breakdown and total anarchy...and now they pretend to be offended at the injustice of Rittenhouse jury verdict.

They created the situation, inflamed their followers now pretend to be scared victims

Damn the rich liars who use the masses to get gain and power.
Last edited by tribrac on November 19th, 2021, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

The hypocrisy of the Democrat's myth of the noble riot versus the unholy protest.

And Rittenhouse was stupid for being out that night.

And I reject any call for violence.
Last edited by tribrac on November 19th, 2021, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

The luciferian communists need to be eliminated entirely from this planet. Not one single thing of good report, praise or goodness has ever come from a single one that is sincerely wholesome.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

The demons are out in full force, when it's a state-sanctioned murder, you get to riot:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rit ... ll-charges

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

The riots are for the press and ratings.

The best thing you can do is to not watch.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr wrote: November 19th, 2021, 11:42 pm The riots are for the press and ratings.

If you live in a small town and talk to your fellow citizens, they are not at all interested in letting this come to their neighborhood. They watch to stay vigilant, but they're not like the hand-wringing and brick throwing liberals you find inciting the violence on tv. They stand ready to end the violence.

For my part, this is the closest thing to watching a Bolshevik revolution in our time. This is 1917 on our turf, and you know it won't end here.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:01 am
markharr wrote: November 19th, 2021, 11:42 pm The riots are for the press and ratings.

If you live in a small town and talk to your fellow citizens, they are not at all interested in letting this come to their neighborhood. They watch to stay vigilant, but they're not like the hand-wringing and brick throwing liberals you find inciting the violence on tv. They stand ready to end the violence.

For my part, this is the closest thing to watching a Bolshevik revolution in our time. This is 1917 on our turf, and you know it won't end here.
I feel like the right thing to do about that is for us all to get on our knees and pray for this country to be delivered from this evil, not to support the networks who are broadcasting it.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

So glad the jury did what was right and not fall for the media and threats that people were saying.
Be interesting to see if this blows over quickly. Haven't seen much rioting but it is getting cold. So guessing not many wanted to stay out doors
LOL

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

nightowl wrote: November 20th, 2021, 10:10 am Haven't seen much rioting but it is getting cold. So guessing not many wanted to stay out doors
LOL
This is a true and foreboding statement.
If the elements are the only thing that is keeping a people from rioting....

"Behold, that great city Zarahemla have I burned with fire...."

"And behold, that great city Moroni have I caused to be sunk in the depths of the sea..."

"And behold, that great city Moronihah have I covered with earth,...."

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"...nor shall any person by subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb;..." I wonder if the 5th Amendment will protect Kyle Rittenhouse from further prosecution.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Irony:

Protestors in Portland chant "Kyle is a terrorist" while throwing rocks at the police, busting up police cars and trying to destroy a city building.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

I'm surprised nobody on here thinks it was a false flag. I didn't, but someone showed me a pic of how fake the guys arm wound looked and the different tattoo and now I'm questioning. And strange connections to the Rittenhouse name. So sad that you can literally trust nothing anymore. Meanwhile it was a great distraction for passing the BBB.
But, I was excited along with everyone that he was found not guilty.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-prose ... now-guilty
Prosecutors Find Mail-In Jury Votes At 3AM, Rittenhouse Now Guilty

KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted. “But given how well it’s worked out,” they said, “we’re planning on making it permanent.”

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 8:45 pm https://babylonbee.com/news/after-prose ... now-guilty
Prosecutors Find Mail-In Jury Votes At 3AM, Rittenhouse Now Guilty

KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted. “But given how well it’s worked out,” they said, “we’re planning on making it permanent.”
Funny today, not so funny tomorrow.

Sir H

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

What infuriates the left about Kyle Rittenhouse isn't just that this case upholds your right to self-defense. It's that Kyle is proof that they haven't managed to turn every young white male into this.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

5B5728D5-52CF-4AE3-925D-AF771D6F204C.jpeg
5B5728D5-52CF-4AE3-925D-AF771D6F204C.jpeg (848.11 KiB) Viewed 161 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

A car has plowed through a crowd during a Waukesha, Wisconsin Christmas parade. Multiple deaths and many injuries reported.

It’s too early to know if this was connected to the Rittenhouse trial in any way.

Waukesha is 50 miles from Kenosha.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on November 21st, 2021, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.