David Archuleta is GAY!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: David Archuleta is GAY!

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 18th, 2021, 10:32 pm
You sir, are indeed correct. :P
https://www.chessprogramming.org/RomiChess wrote:
... As explained by Michael Sherwin, RomiChess uses two types of learning [5] :
  • 1) Monkey see Monkey do. Romi remembers and incorporates winning lines regardless of which side played the moves into the opening book and can play them back instantly up to 180 ply if the stats for that line remain good.
  • 2) Pavlov's dog experiments adapted to computer chess. ...
Chess game programming culture. :lol:

Somewhere I read something about him not speaking, at least for a time, and that’s exactly what’s happened.

Chord, but not secret. 🐳 gbng
No idea what you're on about. Good but not Genius GBNG :mrgreen:

i suck at chess anyway, and i never liked monkeys

I've heard tell that Lucifer used to be the heavenly choirmaster. Does that indicate a job opening? 🤔
  • 1 Chronicles 15
    David also commanded the chiefs of the Levites to appoint their brothers as the singers who should play loudly on musical instruments, on harps and lyres and cymbals, to raise sounds of joy.
I've also heard tell that Lady`Lotan can play a mean tune.. ♫ 🤫
  • Psalm 104
    Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures... There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.
Maybe the whole "my snek can beat up ur snek" thing between Moses vs Pharaoh's enchanters includes certain other connotations..? 🤔

maybe the Davidic servant and Lady`Zions' choirs will play better music than the super`AI overlord can come up with, lol get rekt

FreedomFighterUSA
captain of 10

Post by FreedomFighterUSA »

Everybody will be gay in the future.

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

David Archuleta is a tool for the NWO. That's it, plain and simple.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: June 12th, 2021, 5:58 pm No, I’m not kidding. He literally came out as gay. But he’s bisexual...

This is his FB post:
https://www.facebook.com/10004416539281 ... 44254/?d=n

What the h*ll?? Pffffhaha, he was like the poster child. All of this crap is whack...
unfortunately white kids are having to do this to get some cred on the woke scale of oppression. It is so twisted and bizarre. Its all about acceptance and feeling apart of something since white culture is so demonized in this day and age. You can't connect w/ your ancestry and be proud about it.
I literally know a guy at work who came out gay and changed his last name from brockhiemer to sanchez. and his icon for work chat he redid and dyed his hair dark. Was blondish color seems to be hitting the tanning bed too.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Aprhys wrote: June 12th, 2021, 6:35 pm Never met an artsy-farsty, sing-song type that wasn't a closet homosexual. Almost all of these singers are closet homosexuals. Not surprised at all. These kind of activities are part and parcel of these low-testosterone "men." Show me a real man who spends his time singing and dancing.
Ozzy Osbourne? Robert Plant?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Sirocco wrote: November 20th, 2021, 4:06 pm Ozzy Osbourne? Robert Plant?
or like Jimi Hendrix, or Jim Morrison, etc i'm sure the list could go on

i remember seeing this same discussion more or less, playing out in some other forum years ago, regarding musicians and homosexualism :lol: lol iremember one comment being something like "there are probly hundreds of women out there who can attest robert plant is straight"

but who knows, these artsy types especially in certain circles, have a trend of the disproportionate developing of strange and deviant appetites, so who knows anything rlly