God vs Vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

God vs Vaccine

Post by Alaris »

God vs Vaccine

(Anti - Vaccine)

God vs Satan.

Remember when 4 or 5 weeks was it? Seriously.

2 years. Why so long? Because Satan is.

Gavin (California Governor) is hiding. 12 days, and when hiding right afterwards he got the vaccine. Boom

One of Bishopric died 40 years old right at the Sacrament. Vaccine.

And they are trying to hide it. How about the opposite. Let it fly....

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: God vs Vaccine

Post by Robin Hood »

Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:07 pm

Do you have info regarding this?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I'll get his name.... Bishopric Lacey

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:11 pm I'll get his name.... Bishopric Lacey
Where did this happen?

Gavin was on a California Economic Summit meeting today, looking more or less normal, but maybe his left eye somewhat closed.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Gilbert, Arizona

Gavin is STILL a major pain in but!!

Now... Can we do something?
Last edited by Alaris on November 9th, 2021, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Chip wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:11 pm I'll get his name.... Bishopric Lacey
Where did this happen?

Gavin was on a California Economic Summit meeting today, looking more or less normal, but maybe his left eye somewhat closed.
Could it have been AI?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I think this was Bishop Lacey. Did he really expire on the stand? It says here he died in the Lord's service:

https://www.gilbertmemorialpark.com/obi ... rew-lacey/

"bilateral pulmonary embolism" = blood clot in the lungs. Sounds like the clot shot, all right.
Last edited by Chip on November 9th, 2021, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Yep. That is him

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:11 pm Yep. That is him
I wonder if any of the leaders heard about this. Pretty sad situation. Ivermectin could have kept him healthy, instead.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Exactly. "I wonder if any of the leaders heard about this." Sadly, they knew.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:15 pm Exactly. "I wonder if any of the leaders heard about this." Sadly, they knew.
So, three months later, they tell us how the entire Tabernacle Choir was vaxxed at Conference - SIX times.

Remember this guy that spoke at Conference? Good talk, but he looked like he had been affected by the vaxx.
vaxxed.png
vaxxed.png (208.6 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Geez... They got him

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Chip wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:21 pm
Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:15 pm Exactly. "I wonder if any of the leaders heard about this." Sadly, they knew.
So, three months later, they tell us how the entire Tabernacle Choir was vaxxed at Conference - SIX times.

Remember this guy that spoke at Conference? Good talk, but he looked like he had been affected by the vaxx.

vaxxed.png
Who is this?

His eye looks like Newsom’s did today.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:37 pm
Chip wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:21 pm

vaxxed.png
Who is this?

His eye looks like Newsom’s did today.
At 1:20:13, Alvin F. Meredith III:

https://youtu.be/BCSJ9Q4GdQQ

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So, does someone have some other story?

Rittenhouse got perky today. Let's Go Ritten!

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Alaris wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:07 pm God vs Vaccine

(Anti - Vaccine)

God vs Satan.

Gavin (California Governor) is hiding. 12 days, and when hiding right afterwards he got the vaccine. Boom

I saw on another message board that a poster had singled out this post as well as a few others as having a disgusting and dangerous mindset to be talking about these "conspiracy theories"

Now I have personally seen family members and friends get injured from this vaccine, some worse than others, and I'm just one person. If this vaccine was "Safe and effect" like the church and so many other "experts" claim then it would be statistically improbable for me to know one injured person let alone multiple people. So to call this a disgusting and dangerous mindset is honestly offensive, the cognitive dissonance is just unreal, I've never seen anything like this. Its not a conspiracy theory when I am literally seeing it happen in front of my eyes

https://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/74 ... 1210062510

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

PeacefulProtests wrote: November 11th, 2021, 9:48 pm

(Anti - Vaccine)

God vs Satan.

I saw on another message board that a poster had singled out this post as well as a few others as having a disgusting and dangerous mindset to be talking about these "conspiracy theories"

Now I have personally seen family members and friends get injured from this vaccine, some worse than others, and I'm just one person. If this vaccine was "Safe and effect" like the church and so many other "experts" claim then it would be statistically improbable for me to know one injured person let alone multiple people. So to call this a disgusting and dangerous mindset is honestly offensive, the cognitive dissonance is just unreal, I've never seen anything like this. Its not a conspiracy theory when I am literally seeing it happen in front of my eyes

LMAO!

God help me the next time I talk with someone like that, I may lose it. Thank the heavens for this forum that isn’t full of communist members.

Force is the will of satan.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 11th, 2021, 10:49 pm

(Anti - Vaccine)

God vs Satan.

LMAO!

God help me the next time I talk with someone like that, I may lose it. Thank the heavens for this forum that isn’t full of communist members.

This 👆

(oops. Almost the wrong one)

Edit
---------
Hahaha... Hahaha 😅😂🤣😂....😇

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Alaris wrote: November 11th, 2021, 11:29 pm

(Anti - Vaccine)

God vs Satan.

LMAO!

This 👆

Edit
---------
I mean... these types of members are literally cursed for trusting a man. They will throw themselves and their children on the altar of Moloch at the direction of a church leader with supposed authority. Blind obedience is widely accepted in the world today, and it's showing.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 12th, 2021, 6:30 am

LMAO!

This 👆

Edit
---------
I mean... these types of members are literally cursed for trusting a man. They will throw themselves and their children on the altar of Moloch at the direction of a church leader with supposed authority. Blind obedience is widely accepted in the world today, and it's showing.

Yes, they absolutely are handing their children to Moloch.

My wife noticed yesterday a Facebook post from a sister in our ward who talked about her 12-year-old son getting vaxxed and how she and he talked about all the people they were going to "protect" by doing this. Gross darkness. Ugh! Makes me queasy.

She's a crabby patty lib, while her husband is quite conservative and would certainly not have done this, himself. She dons the pants in their home, though.

I think the vaxxx uptake among the most-obnoxious is hitting 100%.
Last edited by Chip on November 12th, 2021, 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

LMAO!

This 👆

Edit
---------
Its worse than that though, they aren't just trusting one man they are trusting Pfizer (paid out one of the largest criminal fines in human history and literally have ZERO liability), they are trusting Anthony Fauci (already pulled this same scam with aids, guy has an extremely sketchy track record), they are trusting the WHO ( Changed the definition of what a pandemic is in 2009 so they could pull off these pandemic scams over and over) they are trusting the CDC (conveniently changed the definition of what a vaccine is) etc etc

I mean these people do zero due diligence, they have massive cognitive dissonance so any injury they see or hear about is either completely ignored or dismissed as a coincidence. I was having a conversation about this on another thread on that board and everybody that was on that thread was blind to the fact that they were being scammed except one other guy it was unreal. When I started showing them videos that China had faked the whole Pandemic right from the beginning (dead people fake dying in the streets etc) They said that had been fact checked as false and they kicked me out of the thread lol. Can't make this stuff up

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

PeacefulProtests wrote: November 12th, 2021, 7:37 am
LMAO!

This 👆

Edit
---------
Its worse than that though, they aren't just trusting one man they are trusting Pfizer (paid out one of the largest criminal fines in human history and literally have ZERO liability), they are trusting Anthony Fauci (already pulled this same scam with aids, guy has an extremely sketchy track record), they are trusting the WHO ( Changed the definition of what a pandemic is in 2009 so they could pull off these pandemic scams over and over) they are trusting the CDC (conveniently changed the definition of what a vaccine is) etc etc

I mean these people do zero due diligence, they have massive cognitive dissonance so any injury they see or hear about is either completely ignored or dismissed as a coincidence. I was having a conversation about this on another thread on that board and everybody that was on that thread was blind to the fact that they were being scammed except one other guy it was unreal. When I started showing them videos that China had faked the whole Pandemic right from the beginning (dead people fake dying in the streets etc) They said that had been fact checked as false and they kicked me out of the thread lol. Can't make this stuff up
I think it’s simpler than that... they trust the Q15, who have the same intentions as Pfizer, Fauci, WHO, and the CDC. If you present a threat to the narrative you will be removed.

Cognitive dissonance is a nice way to say that some people are stupid :D

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 12th, 2021, 7:44 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: November 12th, 2021, 7:37 am

This 👆

Edit
---------

I think it’s simpler than that... they trust the Q15, who have the same intentions as Pfizer, Fauci, WHO, and the CDC. If you present a threat to the narrative you will be removed.

Cognitive dissonance is a nice way to say that some people are stupid :D
I can't speak to the intentions of the 15, but when I see Renlund for example mention "safe and effective vaccines" across the podium in General conference makes me wonder if he is intentionally lying to me or if he has just been brainwashed like a lot of the medical community has. If a guy like Ezra Taft Benson was alive today I would have a hard time seeing him going along with all of this considering a lot of his conference talks were directly speaking out against communism and the conspiracies happening in a lot of these organizations

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

you know....

this "safe and effective" nonsense is not holding up.

In mathematics (discrete math), we talk about tautologies: statements that are true in every situation. like....
all rabbits hop
if you find me a situation where a rabbit doesn't hop (a rabbit with a broken leg), then
all rabbits hop
isn't true anymore.

Same with
safe and effective
if I find just one case where the vaccine was proven "not safe" or "not effective", then the entire statement
safe and effective
isn't true anymore.

I think we need less lawyers and Rockefeller doctors on the Q15 team, and more mathematicians....., but it will probably work itself out at this point with the "safe and effective" vaccines....