What do you all think of this?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

What do you all think of this?

Post by markharr »

I no longer follow popular music. I have to admit that I don't know who Travis Scott is. 8 people died at this concert but the concert never stopped despite chants from the audience to end the show. There were reports of people getting stabbed with needles. People left stating that the event felt dark and satanic. There was also a vaccination requirement to attend.

Something Extremely Dark Happened at Travis Scott’s Deadly “Astroworld” Festival
Travis Scott’s “Astroworld” festival ended up killing at least eight people. However, the show never stopped. Quite to the contrary, it was a crescendo of dark imagery which was described by some as “knocking on the gates of hell”. Here’s a look at the insanity that was Astroworld 2021.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusine ... -festival/

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Re: What do you all think of this.

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

I've been going over some of the imagery presented at this event, and I am convinced it was a satanic ritual.

NewEliza
captain of 1,000

Re: What do you all think of this?

Post by NewEliza »

Well yeah, when you attempt to summon dark energy (or whatever you want to call it) dark energy will come. Pretty simple.

Horrifying.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

It was also reported that 11 people had heart attacks and everyone there was vaxxed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Never heard of Travis Scott, but not an isolated incident from what I've been hearing. There was a recent spate of needle attacks in English nightclubs.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... s-22112330
Bars and clubs across the West Midlands have stepped up measures to keep drinkers safe (sic) amid rising reports of drink spiking and needle injection. Victims have included student Amy Taylor, who spoke out after being pricked with a needle during a night out in Birmingham on Oct 30.

She was left feeling "fuzzy" and couldn't walk after the incident at the Guild of Students club night between 2.30-3am. Four other clubbers also reported being spiked by the same method at Snobs nightclub over the same weekend, Oct 29-31.

Police were investigating a further ten 'needle stick' reports across Birmingham, Solihull, Wolverhampton and Coventry in a single week between October 18 - 26.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-58951716
A student who believes she was injected with a needle during a night out says the experience has left her "genuinely really scared".

Zara Owen, 19, said she blacked out shortly after arriving at a nightclub in Nottingham on 10 October.

The next thing she remembers is waking up in her bed with pain in her leg before discovering a pin prick.

Nottinghamshire Police confirmed it was looking into multiple reports of people being "spiked physically".
Meanwhile Ellie Simpson said her sister, who does not want to be named, also believes she was injected with a mystery liquid during a night out in Nottingham.

She said the 19-year-old - who is a student from Derby - felt a "pinch on the back of her arm" as she left Stealth nightclub on 12 October.

She then blacked out and was taken to hospital.
The [police] force said a 20-year-old man had been arrested "on suspicion of possession of class A and class B and cause [to] administer poison or noxious thing with intent to injure, aggrieve and annoy" following an incident in Lower Parliament Street on 16 October.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I found this part interesting.
The week around November 1st is known to be the time of the year when the “veil” between this world and the “underworld” is the thinnest. In occult circles, Samhain is still observed and it is celebrated with animal and human sacrifice.
I don't know if the veil between this world and the underworld being thinnest around Nov 1 is true but, I do believe that elitist occultists believe that it is true and likely plan things around it.

With that being said, last week felt to me like a lot of dark things happened. A lot of conservatives were celebrating because of the election but the following also happened.

13 so called Republicans betrayed the country to vote for that infrastructure bill that could be the downfall of this country. Interesting that there were 13 of them.

Biden's vaccine mandate

All the climate change events. Elitists meeting together and deciding our fate.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Last year's Halloween was the first with a full moon in my lifetime.

It is VERY notable that these lockdowns have destroyed two Easters around the world, and one Christmas. Probably this coming Christmas too. So they ban Christmas and Easter but not Halloween.

They seemed to lift the lockdowns in many places around Walpurgisnacht (turn of April/May), also of occult significance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

I pointed this out to someone yesterday and they said "new variant blah blah". I said that the next Christmas lockdown was being discussed in the early summer, and no one could predict what a virus would do in that time.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: November 9th, 2021, 7:27 am Last year's Halloween was the first with a full moon in my lifetime.

It is VERY notable that these lockdowns have destroyed two Easters around the world, and one Christmas. Probably this coming Christmas too. So they ban Christmas and Easter but not Halloween.

They seemed to lift the lockdowns in many places around Walpurgisnacht (turn of April/May), also of occult significance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

I pointed this out to someone yesterday and they said "new variant blah blah". I said that the next Christmas lockdown was being discussed in the early summer, and no one could predict what a virus would do in that time.
Christmas and Easter are pagan festivals, so I don't think we should read much into it.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: November 9th, 2021, 7:34 am Christmas and Easter are pagan festivals, so I don't think we should read much into it.
In one sense, yes, in one sense no. These two dates are the biggest gatherings of Christians during the year and many people come together to worship who would not generally do so otherwise, so regardless of their origins, they do inspire sincere Christian devotion.

I suspect that our enemies believe if we cannot worship together our collective power - spiritual and otherwise declines.

By the way, have you heard anything about the needle attacks in Nottinghamshire?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: November 9th, 2021, 8:48 am
Robin Hood wrote: November 9th, 2021, 7:34 am Christmas and Easter are pagan festivals, so I don't think we should read much into it.
In one sense, yes, in one sense no. These two dates are the biggest gatherings of Christians during the year and many people come together to worship who would not generally do so otherwise, so regardless of their origins, they do inspire sincere Christian devotion.

I suspect that our enemies believe if we cannot worship together our collective power - spiritual and otherwise declines.

By the way, have you heard anything about the needle attacks in Nottinghamshire?
No I haven't.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -on-tiktok

Look how the media is treating the "satanic conspiracy " ........

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

😂😂 nothing to see here, folks. Just crazy conspiracy theorists

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

markharr wrote: November 9th, 2021, 10:27 am Image
Unless these attendees were all over 70, that is extremely remarkable.

The clot shot is a ticking time bomb. Any kind of stress or panic, or even aerobic exercise could put you into cardiac arrest.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

So, you have to be vaxxed to go to the demonic Travis Scott show AND you have to be vaxxed to see Christmas stuff at Temple Square. Will people be going into cardiac arrest there, too?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

skeleton.gif
skeleton.gif (1.33 MiB) Viewed 665 times

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Fred wrote: November 9th, 2021, 11:18 amskeleton.gif
Dance of the Godsend?

Senkyoshi
captain of 50

Post by Senkyoshi »

TrueFaith wrote: November 9th, 2021, 10:59 am
markharr wrote: November 9th, 2021, 10:27 am Image
Unless these attendees were all over 70, that is extremely remarkable.

The clot shot is a ticking time bomb. Any kind of stress or panic, or even aerobic exercise could put you into cardiac arrest.
To be fair, the cardiac arrests were likely the result of people being crushed as the crowd pushed toward the stage.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

So 50000 vaxed people held a party with no masks?

I thought the vax only worked if you also wear a mask and continue to social distance?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It seems to be happening a lot. What to make of it?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... s-22337593

Businessman faces gruelling wait for tests after being 'spiked with needle' in Newcastle bar
Craig Campbell was out celebrating a friend's 50th birthday when he felt he lost 'control of his body'
The following day he was still feeling unwell, but it wasn't until the next day that the situation became clearer when he noticed a bruise on his stomach when getting out of the shower.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... e-22070503

Investigation launched after women 'spiked by injection' at Newcastle nightclubs

In one shocking report, he says a friend was repeatedly "pushed" by a group of men outside of a venue and later discovered injection marks on her back.

Another friend at the same venue was also injected in her arm while a third friend at a different club found an injection mark near her elbow, Anas says.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2021, 4:39 am It seems to be happening a lot. What to make of it?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... s-22337593

Businessman faces gruelling wait for tests after being 'spiked with needle' in Newcastle bar
Craig Campbell was out celebrating a friend's 50th birthday when he felt he lost 'control of his body'
The following day he was still feeling unwell, but it wasn't until the next day that the situation became clearer when he noticed a bruise on his stomach when getting out of the shower.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... e-22070503

Investigation launched after women 'spiked by injection' at Newcastle nightclubs

In one shocking report, he says a friend was repeatedly "pushed" by a group of men outside of a venue and later discovered injection marks on her back.

Another friend at the same venue was also injected in her arm while a third friend at a different club found an injection mark near her elbow, Anas says.
Maybe seeing image after image day after day of people being injected with needles has a little bit to do with this seemingly new, disturbing, and upward trend. 🤷‍♀️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

History repeats, this time in France.

viewtopic.php?p=1266533#p1266533
Kit-OTW wrote: May 12th, 2022, 7:27 am Security Alert: U.S. Embassy Paris, France – Reports of Attacks (Stung by UFO) at Nightclubs and Concerts (May 10, 2022)

Location: Multiple cities in France, including Amiens, Béziers, Grenoble, Nantes, Paris, and Rennes.

Event: Per media reports, authorities have opened several ongoing investigations into complaints by young adults across France who claim to have been stung by unidentified objects at concerts, festivals, and nightclubs. Victims report being stung in different parts of the body (thighs, buttocks, hips, ankles, arms, shoulder, back) and describe similar symptoms: hot flashes, nausea, malaise, loss of balance, and tingling.

Actions to Take:

Report any incidents to the police immediately
Seek medical attention if needed
Be aware of your surroundings
Use buddy systems, checking in with each other frequently

https://fr.usembassy.gov/security-alert ... y-10-2022/