All who love Freedom join this protest!

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

All who love Freedom join this protest!

Post by XEmilyX »

URGENT!!!

IHC Hosptial workers are asking us to help them.  NO JAB, NO JOB IHC has told their employees.  

We will not let this go by unfettered and we need your help! This is not communist China!  We will not let this country become communist while sitting on our couch, when we have the opportunity to do all we can.  

Join this nation-wide movement and bring your friends, your other freedom loving groups and other influencers to participate!  We ask that you come to 2 protests and bring a sign.

I would rather die standing on my boots than to die on my knees begging for mercy or freedom!  How about you? No more armchair quaterbacks!  

We need boots on the ground to support the hospital workers, they have asked us to help them!  Medical freedom is essential for the well being of our communities.

We also need you to do as much as you can from this list:

Share this information with othersSend this to other influencers and ask them if they will commit to rally their troops to these 2                 protestsAsk them to remind people by sendind this information twice a week until the event to their                    respective groupsShare this multiple times through social media.Document the protest by taking pictures of the individual signs and video part of the protest Rally the people with a megaphone and come up with chants.

Time/Date: Saturday, November 6th at Noon

Saturday November 11th at Noon

Place: at every IHC Hospital Location in every city in Utah

Confirmed Hospitals Participating:

St. George Regional IHC
Box Elder County!  we are protesting on the 3rd this Wednesday at Bear River IHC on the North East corner by the 4 way stop in Tremonton 9 am. It has a lot of town traffic and can be seen from the freeway. If you can’t bring one we will have some signs on hand. Murray IHC
Ogden IHC
Provo IHC

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Re: All who love Freedom join this protest!

Post by XEmilyX »

This is today people! My family is going to!! I'm happy cause I went alone last time.