Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Hugh Akston
captain of 10

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Hugh Akston »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:03 pm
Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 7:57 pm My experience:

(1) Fairly dramatic loss of hearing around five days after second dose; six months on the loss has abated a little but still pretty bad.

(2) Intermittent chest pains and heart palpitations for about two months after the second dose. I had two episodes where I was thinking I’d call for help/go to the ER if it got any worse and luckily it settled down.

Im not convinced that I haven’t damaged my immune system in ways that might cause problems down the road. Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
Wow, I am sorry to hear of your vax damage. I know this may be a bit personal, but what was it that encouraged you to take the shots in the first place?
Work required it, but I made the choice and did it knowing it was risky. I do regret getting it, but I won’t be able to blame anyone because I feel that I was adequately warned. Have you ever watched @#!!$#!%? Stunts go wrong.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:03 pm

(1) Fairly dramatic loss of hearing around five days after second dose; six months on the loss has abated a little but still pretty bad.

(2) Intermittent chest pains and heart palpitations for about two months after the second dose. I had two episodes where I was thinking I’d call for help/go to the ER if it got any worse and luckily it settled down.

Im not convinced that I haven’t damaged my immune system in ways that might cause problems down the road. Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
Wow, I am sorry to hear of your vax damage. I know this may be a bit personal, but what was it that encouraged you to take the shots in the first place?
Work required it, but I made the choice and did it knowing it was risky. I do regret getting it, but I won’t be able to blame anyone because I feel that I was adequately warned. Have you ever watched @#!!$#!%? Stunts go wrong.
Interesting backstory. I've never seen the film @#!!$#!%, but I've seen the trailers and can relate. The twin towers attack of 9/11 implanted a great distrust of government, the media, and anyone in a position of authority. I even remember asking why the church was silent about the corruption and false narratives... it makes much more sense now, and the Q15 are doing far worse things today.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm
Hosh wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm Just saw another patient who's spouse developed acute myocarditis post vaccine. (That's the fourth patient I've seen now with either endo or myocarsitis post vax. So much for safe and effective). He was warned by his doctor that if he received the second dose he could potentially have a much more severe case of it. This person's job is requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. He explained the situation to his employers and they said there are no exceptions and if he does not comply he has to look for a job elsewhere.
Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."

I wonder if a person would be ex'd for doing that.

Real stories from latter-day saints would be helpful...Stories that feature saints who have been injured or killed because of taking the "safe and effective" vaccine, and stories of saints who had the vaccine and still caught COVID and were killed by it.
One of the problems with the lockdown is that it meant many members fell out of touch with the rest of the ward. Especially older ones, or student age. We also had a lot of people who were baptised in early 2020 who never came back due to the breakdown in communication. So there is a huge pool of people we haven't had communication with some of them.

One of our inactive sisters died and I suspect it was an injury, however, I felt it inappropriate to ask her family at the funeral. (If they would even know.)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The second is definitely a common side effect, especially in men for some reason. Cardio-vascular/blood-related issues seem to be among the most common.

I doubt the first is a coincidence either, but it seems to fit into a wide variety of miscellaneous reactions which are less common.
Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
I think many people feel like this right now. I don't like what I see ahead, and want to get off this fairground ride. I just hope I go somewhere better than this.

Hugh Akston
captain of 10

Post by Hugh Akston »

Niemand wrote: November 6th, 2021, 2:45 am I doubt the first is a coincidence either, but it seems to fit into a wide variety of miscellaneous reactions which are less common.
There are some reports about sudden hearing loss, but it’s rare and there no link to the vaccines. At least not yet.

What isn’t very rare are reports of tinnitus and I’ve had that as well since getting vaccinated. Maybe once or twice a week my ears will ring for an hour or so. I have never experienced that pre-vax. It’s annoying, but not a big deal, but it makes me think it’s related to the hearing loss.

My working theory is that the vax caused some low grade inflammation that impacted the neurosensory side of my hearing. It seems to have improved just a little over the last month.

I think long Covid is real, but often exaggerated. If I had caught a case of Covid there’s risk that I’d have some after effects too, but at least I’d have the real immunity to go with it and not have potentially impaired my entire immune system.

Some of the research coming out of Sweden regarding mRNA’s impact on in vitro cellular repair function is ugly and if it proves to be true in viva it’ll make the myocarditis and clotting issues the least of our worries.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:26 pm Work required it, but I made the choice and did it knowing it was risky. I do regret getting it, but I won’t be able to blame anyone because I feel that I was adequately warned. Have you ever watched @#!!$#!%? Stunts go wrong.
If your work didn't require it, and you had easy access to cheap medication that would reduce the risk of covid to something like a seasonal cold, would you have gotten it?

You were coerced, plain and simple, and you should not blame yourself. This is all on Biden and Fauci and whoever's pulling their puppet strings. The reason there's so much pressure on you and everybody else is because those same people are causing doctors and hospitals to withhold early treatment options and making people feel like there's no other way out of this hell except for the vex. This is the Big Lie that's at the foundation of everything going on right now, and people need to remember this.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Hugh Akston wrote: November 6th, 2021, 8:33 am
Niemand wrote: November 6th, 2021, 2:45 am I doubt the first is a coincidence either, but it seems to fit into a wide variety of miscellaneous reactions which are less common.
There are some reports about sudden hearing loss, but it’s rare and there no link to the vaccines. At least not yet.
I think your inflammation guess is probably right, and I agree that I think Covid is real, but much exaggerated. There are some serious questions about its origin and the vaccine passports which are being brought in.

We can determine that these were neither effectively tested, nor are much use in fighting the disease. Governments' obsession with them is complete insanity, both from an ethical point of view and a pragmatic one (since some governments are facing massive rioting and economic instability which could topple them. I won't be surprised if the leaders of certain poorer countries don't end up lynched for what they've done.)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Hosh wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:03 pmHe explained the situation to his employers and they said there are no exceptions and if he does not comply he has to look for a job elsewhere.
And they will have to look for an employee elsewhere if he is dead.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."
I think it would be great to gather all the injury stories as proof if we ever get as far as something akin to the Nuremberg trials.

Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 7:57 pm Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
If I didn't have children, I would beg God to take me out of this hellhole this world has become. (They are all adults, but are still too young for me to feel right about me suddenly dropping dead, even though I'm old enough that I've begun talking to one of them about my health wishes (DNR, for example) and funeral.)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Today's update. Two sisters complaining their arms were sore. I asked them what happened, and you guessed it - booster, plus flu jabs. One of them showed me their swollen arm.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

My sister-in-law who developed rapid-onset cancer soon after the vaxx got a booster shot a few days ago, before starting chemo the next day. A day later, she had chest tightness and jaw pain. Doctors assure them it's just the chemo. Who knows?

JD21
captain of 100

Post by JD21 »

Niemand wrote: November 7th, 2021, 3:32 am Today's update. Two sisters complaining their arms were sore. I asked them what happened, and you guessed it - booster, plus flu jabs. One of them showed me their swollen arm.

A booster PLUS a flu shot. Why do they even bother going home, just drive to the funeral parlor and have a seat in the waiting room.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Silver Pie wrote: November 6th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 7:57 pm Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
If I didn't have children, I would beg God to take me out of this hellhole this world has become. (They are all adults, but are still too young for me to feel right about me suddenly dropping dead, even though I'm old enough that I've begun talking to one of them about my health wishes (DNR, for example) and funeral.)
I never thought that I'd think like that--yet, at the prompting of the prophet and 14 to get the vaccine, in addition to constant low-level depression, that thought has entered my mind, to a degree. I do know that I must do my best to live for God, no matter how long that must be. Even years ago I had a rough time reading through Mormon, Ether, and Moroni, because of the sadness. But I know we have things to do, and I know there is more for me to do. Sometimes I feel very weak, simple, and unproductive, but I think I just need to be more humble, have more faith and courage.

My mom is happy that she won't be around for the crescendo of it all. She just doesn't know she'll be around for a while, and how things can quickly change.

I think hope in Jesus Christ and changing our priorities are very important things right now.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

JohnnyL wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:04 am
I never thought that I'd think like that--yet, at the prompting of the prophet and 14 to get the vaccine, in addition to constant low-level depression, that thought has entered my mind, to a degree. I do know that I must do my best to live for God, no matter how long that must be. Even years ago I had a rough time reading through Mormon, Ether, and Moroni, because of the sadness. But I know we have things to do, and I know there is more for me to do. Sometimes I feel very weak, simple, and unproductive, but I think I just need to be more humble, have more faith and courage.

My mom is happy that she won't be around for the crescendo of it all. She just doesn't know she'll be around for a while, and how things can quickly change.

I think hope in Jesus Christ and changing our priorities are very important things right now.
"Be not troubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled."D&C 45:35

We must remember that all this darkness was meant to happen and all of us were meant to be here to endure it. God has a plan for us. Remember, "Faith, Hope, and Charity" will be the most important attributes to have in these days. If we keep faith and stay hopeful, we will see miracles that will see us get through impossible trials like Daniel in the den of lions.

We have to stay strong as things get darker. Eternal and unimaginable peace and joy will be our reward if we do.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JD21 wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:07 am
Niemand wrote: November 7th, 2021, 3:32 am Today's update. Two sisters complaining their arms were sore. I asked them what happened, and you guessed it - booster, plus flu jabs. One of them showed me their swollen arm.
A booster PLUS a flu shot. Why do they even bother going home, just drive to the funeral parlor and have a seat in the waiting room.
Both of the women have in today's terms "learning disabilities" or, less charitably, very low intelligence levels. It's unfair to expect people who are disabled to understand any of this... in fact it is a form of abuse. I've nothing against the older woman, she's a good person who's always been kind to me and doesn't deserve this. Her daughter got an earful from me once when she asked me if I'd had my jabs months ago and I regret being too harsh on her. Why would people like that even think they're being hoodwinked? I can only explain the issues to them in the simplest of terms... I'm not going to be able to tell them about mRNA, spike proteins and the like, it would be in terms of their own pain, heart trouble, strokes etc.

Why do I get the funny feeling that this season's flu shots will be different from a few years ago? They seem to be pushing it harder than before, at least over here. I haven't had them for a long time, they seemed to make no difference to whether I got flu or not. They never did anything to me like the Covid Stab seems to be doing.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

My wife told me the other day she knows three people at work who were fully vaxxed and ended up in the hospital with covid. I spoke to an acquaintance yesterday who told me of a relative of hers who was mentally sharp and never had heart issues suddenly had a heart attack after getting the shots and is rapidly descending into dementia. These stories are all over the place, and will continue to grow. Dr. Malone who invented the mRNA tech and has been speaking out against the vaccine expects big health problems breaking out in January-February among those who have gotten the shots. Pretty soon it will be too big to ignore, the question is how long people will remain obstinate to the situation. I expect at least some of which will blame those who didn't take the shot as that is what they're being programmed to do.

http://67.211.218.91/library/index.php? ... troyed.mp3

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

JohnnyL wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:04 am I do know that I must do my best to live for God, no matter how long that must be.
So true. I know that too, but sometimes I forget amid all the fearmongering and chaos of the present day. Thank you for the reminder.
But I know we have things to do, and I know there is more for me to do. Sometimes I feel very weak, simple, and unproductive, but I think I just need to be more humble, have more faith and courage.
I really appreciate these words. I usually feel very weak, simple, and unproductive.

She just doesn't know she'll be around for a while, and how things can quickly change.
Things can surely change quickly. In my Isaiah reading this morning, I noticed two places that said a place can be destroyed in a day. And the city of Ammonihah was destroyed in a day. I think freedom can come just as suddenly.
I think that is the only thing that will give us safety and peace. There certainly is neither in today's world.

TrueFaith wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:25 am"Be not troubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled."D&C 45:35

We must remember that all this darkness was meant to happen and all of us were meant to be here to endure it. God has a plan for us. Remember, "Faith, Hope, and Charity" will be the most important attributes to have in these days. If we keep faith and stay hopeful, we will see miracles that will see us get through impossible trials like Daniel in the den of lions.

We have to stay strong as things get darker. Eternal and unimaginable peace and joy will be our reward if we do.
I appreciate your words of encouragement. We have got to endure to the end - either of our lives or until a time of peace, whichever comes first. Your words and Johnny's words give me hope and strength.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I know two people who got the vaccine who had ill effects (I only know 4 who got it, for sure). One in very good health (active amateur athlete), not older than 45, who died within a week of covid (strokes) and one under 20 who feels like he's in somewhat of a haze and a little tired all the time.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Here's two post-vax experiences in my family:
1. Myocarditis. They gave meds and defib to get heart back to a semblance of normal, and then a surgery. This happened to a loved one within 2 weeks after the 2nd dose.
2. Another family member had painful eye swelling, with one eye now appearing larger than the other.

These two are likely post-vax but not yet confirmed. They're extended family members.
1. One had bleeding at the base of brain above brain stem. Nausea and balance problems. Slurred speech. Physical therapy required.
2. Another with no prior heart problems suddenly needed a pacemaker to survive.

And then multiple others just got really, really sick after the vax.

All of these are heavily pro-vax family members, some close and some more extended in relation to me. The four above are all males.

My closest family members did not get vaxxed.

That's one "safe" vaxxene for ya!

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 9th, 2021, 2:06 pm Here's two post-vax experiences in my family:
1. Myocarditis. They gave meds and defib to get heart back to a semblance of normal, and then a surgery. This happened to a loved one within 2 weeks after the 2nd dose.
2. Another family member had painful eye swelling, with one eye now appearing larger than the other.

These two are likely post-vax but not yet confirmed. They're extended family members.
1. One had bleeding at the base of brain above brain stem. Nausea and balance problems. Slurred speech. Physical therapy required.
2. Another with no prior heart problems suddenly needed a pacemaker to survive.

And then multiple others just got really, really sick after the vax.

All of these are heavily pro-vax family members, some close and some more extended in relation to me. The four above are all males.

My closest family members did not get vaxxed.

That's one "safe" vaxxene for ya!
And, for the record, I am not aware of a single vaccine injury in my family pre-COVID, except the usual sore arm or someone feeling a bit sick for a few days.

No serious vax injuries in several decades, and then all of a sudden at least two if not four serious injuries in less than one year...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 9th, 2021, 3:07 pm And, for the record, I am not aware of a single vaccine injury in my family pre-COVID, except the usual sore arm or someone feeling a bit sick for a few days.

No serious vax injuries in several decades, and then all of a sudden at least two if not four serious injuries in less than one year...
Depends what you mean by sore arm. The only one I remember doing anything like that was my BCG.l. I don't expect someone to feel sick for days on end.

I keep telling people who are procovax who tell me that they feel sick a week or two after having theirs that is not normal or acceptable for any vaccination. I think some of them know deep down I'm right, but think it is a necessary evil (when it barely appears to work, if at all)

I also haven't heard of anyone being unable to sleep from the pain of a jab before. Yet I heard two people talking about this recently. Maybe it happens with some shots but not on a regular basis.

Yes, vaccine injuries have happened but not at the rate of these current injections. Someone tried to tell me it is only 1 in 100,000. The rate for adverse reactions is much higher, including serious ones.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

California man's obituary, told everyone the vaxeen killed him:

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death. Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/ ... nZrbHO9xYU

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

The people who don't want to see this won't, of course. Or just write her off as collateral damage. "As long as it's not me, this is OK," they'll say.

2:20 long, 19 year old girl coerced into getting the poison, adverse reaction the night of her 2nd stab, diagnosis was microclots throughout her body. Sounds like "disseminated intravascular coagulation" from the way she describes it. The hospital told her to go home and don't bother them until she's almost dead.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

JohnnyL wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:04 am

“My mom is happy that she won't be around for the crescendo of it all. She just doesn't know she'll be around for a while, and how things can quickly change.

Wow..! That’s it..! Well said..!!

I haven’t gotten the jab, and I won’t, because risk of stroke is too great.

But sometimes I think, maybe I should, maybe it’ll hasten the opportunity to step thru deaths door and get out of this Telestial existence before “the crescendo of it all”.

Because, scripture portrays the crescendo as not a pleasant experience.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure the end game of the Covid vaccine is to settle the herd down, somehow when it gets activated (maybe by the next pandemic vaccine shot, or maybe 5G...) the real goal is to turn the masses into compliant sheep.

I mean, back in the mid-‘80’s Bill Gates was talking of chemically eliminating animosity in fanatical Muslims to ostensibly bring peace to the Middle East.

So it’s important to reduce/curb/eliminate resistance to authority, by the deep state power hungry cabal, so the masses don’t rise up in rebellion, (unless rebellion is used like a tool in a strategic way to achieve a certain goal, etc.).

Anyway, one wonders how to make all the personally owned firearms essentially non-effective, is to dumb down the citizenry, and make them compliant and willing to give them up, as they seek food, shelter and approval from the ruling class.

Not so sure the Covid vaxxine push is to depopulate by instant mass murder.

I think it may be a more insidious way to turn off the passion/patriotic/courageous receptors in each of our brains, at the flip of a switch, as it were.

Then they can run us over with future mandates and rulings to guide our lives to make the One World Order become reality.

Of course there will be resistance, but those who live by the sword, will die by the sword... and Satan’s plan will cause unrelenting mayhem and horror all the way up till Christ comes down in robes dyed in red.

What can foul Satan’s plan...?? What can set it back by decades..?? Repentance. Just the mear act of calling upon Jesus for help, lessens Satan’s power.

How does a luciferian prevent repentance from happening..?? By chemically altering the very desire to change, resist, or think there is an option to the communal direction.

Of course “they” don’t want massive die offs in a short time. “They” need us minions to bury the dead, and perform the work necessary to maintain the infrastructure and provide the labor in a directed way to accomplish their plans.

So guys like me, non-vaxxed, poorly armed, yet patriotic, will become increasingly isolated and seemingly of my own free will, will move to gather with other Patriots to fight. Then, of course it will be easy to defeat the known enemy. My couple of hunting rifles and shotgun will only help with controlling minor looting.

No way I can join with, say, two thousand others, and defeat a “Woke” US Military intent on rubbing out us “traitors”. As we will become the “enemies foreign & domestic” in the eyes of the “Woke” military.

Nope, we will be but a small footnote in the crescendo of the last days. Besides I am a baby boomer, and there are fewer of us every year.

Seeking Jesus is the only way to get out of this world alive. (Well, really have a chance at eternal life after...).

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Had to give my two cents. First off, I identify as being "vaxxed". ;) From the beginning of the trials and rollouts I knew they smelled bad. I emailed all of my family with information and data and begged them to research before taking the dive. I came right out and told my father that my mother should not get one because of her health. Sadly half of my family did not listen.

These are the adverse reactions in my fam: Niece became extremely ill with both jabs. Another niece had whole side of her face swell up after the 2nd jab. Daughter in law got ill and felt very "wacky" for several days. My mother had a stroke after her 2nd jab. My brother got blood clots in his lungs after his 2nd jab. My nephew ended up in the hospital after his 2nd jab. They first diagnosed him with vax induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. His blood platelets dropped dramatically and he would not respond to treatment. For the next two weeks he steadily went downhill. The drs then said NO, he had leukemia, but that it was highly treatable. They immediately put him on chemo. He died 2 days later. I knew from the start that it was the vax that killed him. An autopsy was run and the damage inside of his body was devastating. His organs were all but destroyed and he was full of blood clots, which totally flabbergasted the doctors. They had never seen anything like the damage. Sorry leukemia does not do that. YET they off course poo-pooed it possible being vax related.

I have heard many doctors warn they have witnessed an uptick in cancer in their jabbed patients. Almost like if it's lurking in your body, the jab will bring it out because your immune system has been totally compromised by the toxic ingredients like graphene oxide in the jab. So it's possible my nephew had cancer without knowing. His type though again was highly treatable. I believe the vax overwhelmed his body,. (Mind he already had covid so he had the antibodies) The chemo on top of that basically killed the rest of his cells. I think I had read somewhere that people are told not to have any type of treatments like chemo, mammograms or x-rays etc several weeks before and after the jab. Well they piled it on my nephew regardless. He left behind a couple of young kids. :cry: