Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 2:20 pm . . . . . https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

Do you happen to know the information for your dose - lot #?

Seems the saline thing was quite widespread...but I thought that would just be initially to keep reaction numbers down and build confidence....but seems its still ongoing...
Thanks on this link. Karl Denninger is a 'p....r', as they used to say. Excellent other articles by him as well.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 4:04 pm
Egoof wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 3:56 pm Actually 8 full days, not just a week! :D It's ok if you don't have a witness that there's a prophet on the earth. I hope you receive that witness someday. Also, the magnet thing didn't work.
...you probably got saline then...
Egoof is playing 'lot' roulette.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Egoof wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 3:56 pm Also, the magnet thing didn't work.
Bummer, that would have been a cool party trick. ;)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Jason wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 2:39 pm From a nefarious experimental science angle....
What if you wanted a certain predictable kill rate from the shot? The only way to get solid data is to test the kill shot on a broad sample of the population and observe the results. Mixing the kill shots with placebo shots spreads the deaths out enough so most will not notice them.

Once you know the kill shot produces predictable results, roll out the mandatory boosters that the sheep must take to work, buy food, get medical care, even go outdoors. The booster will contain the percent of kill shot for the death rate desired.
...assuming an innocent angle...
The best-fit hypothesis is that there is no way to control manufacturing at-scale when the product causes the body to produce a pathogenic thing via a biological process. AEs (Adverse Events) in those "hot lots" range all the way down to people in their teens.
...individuals are like finger prints...they are given genetic therapy or reprogramming shots...but everyone's body responds a little differently to the genetic instructions...

...but that still doesn't explain a greater than 10X difference between manufacturing lots and effecting all age groups...and the most important fact that all manufacturers had "hot lots"...
There are definitely nefarious, ulterior motives. What you wrote made me wonder if the vax is indeed as Bill Gates said in 2015: “…a military practice pandemic.” Military practice games can be deadly - lost a friend from them.

5:40… https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI

Maybe this mass jabbing is truly a mass experiment, to know how to create a depopulation pandemic more effectively. It could be that while they are still able to fool many, eventually, the long-term effects will be undeniable & then they will be more open about it, assuming most wouldn’t do anything about it anyway.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Thinker wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 5:37 pm
Jason wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 2:39 pm From a nefarious experimental science angle....
What if you wanted a certain predictable kill rate from the shot? The only way to get solid data is to test the kill shot on a broad sample of the population and observe the results. Mixing the kill shots with placebo shots spreads the deaths out enough so most will not notice them.

Once you know the kill shot produces predictable results, roll out the mandatory boosters that the sheep must take to work, buy food, get medical care, even go outdoors. The booster will contain the percent of kill shot for the death rate desired.
...assuming an innocent angle...
The best-fit hypothesis is that there is no way to control manufacturing at-scale when the product causes the body to produce a pathogenic thing via a biological process. AEs (Adverse Events) in those "hot lots" range all the way down to people in their teens.
...individuals are like finger prints...they are given genetic therapy or reprogramming shots...but everyone's body responds a little differently to the genetic instructions...

...but that still doesn't explain a greater than 10X difference between manufacturing lots and effecting all age groups...and the most important fact that all manufacturers had "hot lots"...
There are definitely nefarious, ulterior motives. What you wrote made me wonder if the vax is indeed as Bill Gates said in 2015: “…a military practice pandemic.” Military practice games can be deadly - lost a friend from them.

5:40… https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI

Maybe this mass jabbing is truly a mass experiment, to know how to create a depopulation pandemic more effectively. It could be that while they are still able to fool many, eventually, the long-term effects will be undeniable & then they will be more open about it, assuming most wouldn’t do anything about it anyway.
thanks for the video...that's a good one...I'll embed it..
...yeah I think we are just ramping up. They have 3 years before they bring in the antichrist "Maitreya" (2025 Initiative)...and it's said they want to achieve several of the sustainable development goals by 2025...but I've not seen which one's they specified...

...if it's carbon emissions...
...Bill Gates mentioned 2050 but we know that has been moved forward to 2030...

17 SDGs
https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/report/2019/Overview/

...and Bill Gates is funding and involved with Lucis (Lucifer) Trust, United Nations, World Economic Forum, etc...deeply involved..

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Egoof wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 1:15 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 11:46 am
Egoof wrote: October 28th, 2021, 3:23 pm 1st dose, I'll have to try the magnet thing when I get home
I am genuinely curious, why did you wait this long for the first then go for it?
Completely selfish reason. I don't believe that the vaccine is necessary for me or my family. As I stated in the OP, we all had COVID back in September of last year and it wasn't a big deal. That being said, I booked a cruise for my family back in 2020 that was supposed to leave on March 14th of that year. As we all know, Rudy Gobert ruined everything and my cruise was cancelled 1 day before we were to leave. They fully refunded my money AND gave me a credit for a new cruise that has to be used before the end of 2022. One of the requirements to cruise is you HAVE to be vaccinated. So despite my hesitation and reading everyone's negative impact stories I decided to go ahead and get it. I don't believe it's necessary but I DO believe that Russell M Nelson is a prophet of god. I've received that witness through the holy spirit. I don't believe that he would give the advice to get the vaccine if it was going to kill/maim me or my children. So here we are one week after the first shot. No adverse effects except a sore arm for the first 2 days. We'll get the second shot right before Thanksgiving.
Thank you for being honest. I hope things go well for you.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 4:44 pm
Egoof wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 3:56 pm Also, the magnet thing didn't work.
Bummer, that would have been a cool party trick. ;)
Doesn't work with everyone but it does work with some people which is bad enough. I have a friend of thirty years who managed to do it to at least four or five folk.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here is a very recent post from a fellow on another blog; someone who blocked me after my attempts to provide information on sequenced multi-drug therapies for COVID prevention/treatments.
"Slightly tangential, but I got my COVID booster Sunday. It just about laid me flat. I expected the sore arm, and some systemic reaction, but I woke up that night aching from head to toe. I probably spent half my time napping the next day, not because I could (a fair description of the time I took off after my second dose), but because I had to.

Still glad to get it. Hoping the strong reaction means COVID is now on my immune system's Ten Most Wanted list.:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

larsenb wrote: November 4th, 2021, 12:59 pm Here is a very recent post from a fellow on another blog; someone who blocked me after my attempts to provide information on sequenced multi-drug therapies for COVID prevention/treatments.
"Slightly tangential, but I got my COVID booster Sunday. It just about laid me flat. I expected the sore arm, and some systemic reaction, but I woke up that night aching from head to toe. I probably spent half my time napping the next day, not because I could (a fair description of the time I took off after my second dose), but because I had to.

Still glad to get it. Hoping the strong reaction means COVID is now on my immune system's Ten Most Wanted list.:
Note the rationalisation kicking in during the last paragraph. Someone should ask him, "have you ever had this kind of effect from a vaccine before?"

Doesn't tally with the hospitalisation figures.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:15 pm How many professional athletes have had cardiac arrests this year???
"A great player and more importantly, a great lad": Tributes flood in for former Longridge Town captain Jordan Tucker
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/people/a-gre ... er-3443212

Boris Sádecký, a forward with the Bratislava Capitals of the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has passed away at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.
https://www.si.com/hockey/.amp/news/slo ... asses-away

Florian Dagoury, the current world's top static breath-hold free diver - he officially held his breath for 10 minutes and 30 seconds - has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days after his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and world champion, Craig Jones. Dutch speed skater, Kjeld Nuis. 2016 Olympic gold medalist cyclist, Greg Van Avermaet. Veteran French tennis player, Jeremy Chardy. Belgian cyclist, Greg Luyssen. Italian volleyball player, Francesca Marcon. Professional mountain biker, Kyle Warner.
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-cl ... er-vaccine
Consider these facts:

1) COVID-19 has an infection facility rate not even 1% that of smallpox (and it poses even less risk to children)

2) a number of safe, highly effective pharmaceuticals exist to treat it (including monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, fluvoxamine, Vitamin D and Zinc), AND

3) The vaccines have reported more adverse events (including innumerable deaths) than every other vaccine on the market over the last 30 years.
https://brownstone.org/articles/do-not- ... le-speech/
According to multiple independent analyses summarized here, the death rate from the COVID vaccines used in the US is at least 400 deaths per million doses. That’s 800 deaths per million fully vaccinated.

That makes the COVID vaccines the new leader by a long shot: the most dangerous vaccine ever created in history. They are 800X more dangerous than the smallpox vaccine with respect to death, and over 25X worse with respect to permanent disability (since the permanent disability rates are 10% higher than the death rate as you can see from the OpenVAERS redbox summary for US reports).
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/acco ... -we-should

...and when you break that apart by manufacturing lots...as noted previously...if you draw the unlucky lot...best of luck to you....

Pfizer is telling young children that their experimental mRNA covid injection will make them "superheroes" and give them "superpowers."
https://twitter.com/infolibnews/status/ ... 3363304450

Canada's most populated provinces said Wednesday said they will not force health care workers to get Covid vaccines, saying mass layoffs of staff who do not get shots would devastate hospitals.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ca ... ar-AAQhMqa
In Scotland this summer there has been excess mortality for the past 21 weeks with the total excess now exceeding 3,000 deaths. I and others have written to MSPs about the dreadful situation asking for a thorough analysis of what is responsible. In response we have been sent a reply from Anita Morrison, Head of Health and Social Care Analysis and Support, that I reproduce below. Five possible explanations are given, none of which reflect favourably on the Scottish Government’s public health policy. To paraphrase her reply, 45% are due to COVID-19 and the rest are accounted for by one or more of:

COVID-19 deaths that were not recognised.
Unintended consequences of the Scottish Government’s non-clinical response to COVID-19 (masks, social isolation etc.).
Problems with access to the health and social care services (presumably due to Scottish government policy of withdrawing these).
Patients not accessing services that were available (presumably because they were too scared of catching COVID-19 due to Scottish government exaggeration of the risks).
Some other cause that has not been identified.

What follows is my reply to Anita Morrison to point out that her response is a damning indictment of Scottish Government public health policy whose outcome should ultimately be measured by the metric of excess deaths.
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/04/are ... logy-asks/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:33 pm
In Scotland this summer there has been excess mortality for the past 21 weeks with the total excess now exceeding 3,000 deaths. I and others have written to MSPs about the dreadful situation asking for a thorough analysis of what is responsible. In response we have been sent a reply from Anita Morrison, Head of Health and Social Care Analysis and Support, that I reproduce below. Five possible explanations are given, none of which reflect favourably on the Scottish Government’s public health policy. To paraphrase her reply, 45% are due to COVID-19 and the rest are accounted for by one or more of:

Unintended consequences of the Scottish Government’s non-clinical response to COVID-19 (masks, social isolation etc.).
Problems with access to the health and social care services (presumably due to Scottish government policy of withdrawing these).
Patients not accessing services that were available (presumably because they were too scared of catching COVID-19 due to Scottish government exaggeration of the risks).

What follows is my reply to Anita Morrison to point out that her response is a damning indictment of Scottish Government public health policy whose outcome should ultimately be measured by the metric of excess deaths.
It's sad that I have to come to an American forum for news about my own country, because we're not hearing it here. Scotland is in a deep coma... much appreciated though.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:56 pm
Jason wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:33 pm

It's sad that I have to come to an American forum for news about my own country, because we're not hearing it here. Scotland is in a deep coma... much appreciated though.
...not that it will make you feel any better....but the best American news often comes from outside the US...

...I'll never forget decades ago being on an aircraft carrier in the middle east and getting CNN India and CNN US...quite the different perspectives...in hind sight its quite amazing they allowed that at the time...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: November 4th, 2021, 2:23 pm
...not that it will make you feel any better....but the best American news often comes from outside the US...

...I'll never forget decades ago being on an aircraft carrier in the middle east and getting CNN India and CNN US...quite the different perspectives...in hind sight its quite amazing they allowed that at the time...
Sky News Australia is one of the best *mainstream* outlets for American news in my experience. I also look at Russia Today and Al Jazeera, but those come with a heavy pinch of salt (and are state propaganda channels for other states.)

Sky News Australia is part of Murdoch's set up and a sister station to the more moronic Fox News and the British Sky News, but for all that it is is much better. They actually lay into stupid Covid policies in Australia and beyond, including the USA and UK.

A lot of their videos can be found on YouTube. There are certain things they don't discuss, but it's amazing what Aussie Sky does.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

My boss got the booster last night. She’s about 40 years old. Severe fatigue today, accompanied with what she’s calling “lead arm” and started developing lower back pain comparable to a kidney infection by the time she went home.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Pazooka wrote: November 4th, 2021, 4:46 pm My boss got the booster last night. She’s about 40 years old. Severe fatigue today, accompanied with what she’s calling “lead arm” and started developing lower back pain comparable to a kidney infection by the time she went home.
That doesn’t sound like saline. Condolences.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

larsenb wrote: November 4th, 2021, 12:59 pm
It might mean that, but it would be against a strain of the virus that's largely gone now. And, to twist the knife, it might also mean it to the detriment of the rest of his immune system. May God have mercy on him.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Here is what Ben Stein had to say about it.

https://banned.video/watch?id=604270533282f82eeac002ad

In case the video link doesn't work:

According to Stein he was horrible sick for days following the injection.

Ben Stein: I had the COVID booster by Moderno four or five days ago and I am still feeling wild side effects from it like I have the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extreme irrational thinking. And it has just been devastating.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/news/be ... -the-shot/

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

Just saw another patient who's spouse developed acute myocarditis post vaccine. (That's the fourth patient I've seen now with either endo or myocarsitis post vax. So much for safe and effective). He was warned by his doctor that if he received the second dose he could potentially have a much more severe case of it. This person's job is requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. He explained the situation to his employers and they said there are no exceptions and if he does not comply he has to look for a job elsewhere.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Hosh wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm Just saw another patient who's spouse developed acute myocarditis post vaccine. (That's the fourth patient I've seen now with either endo or myocarsitis post vax. So much for safe and effective). He was warned by his doctor that if he received the second dose he could potentially have a much more severe case of it. This person's job is requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. He explained the situation to his employers and they said there are no exceptions and if he does not comply he has to look for a job elsewhere.
Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."

I wonder if a person would be ex'd for doing that.

Real stories from latter-day saints would be helpful...Stories that feature saints who have been injured or killed because of taking the "safe and effective" vaccine, and stories of saints who had the vaccine and still caught COVID and were killed by it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm
Hosh wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm Just saw another patient who's spouse developed acute myocarditis post vaccine. (That's the fourth patient I've seen now with either endo or myocarsitis post vax. So much for safe and effective). He was warned by his doctor that if he received the second dose he could potentially have a much more severe case of it. This person's job is requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. He explained the situation to his employers and they said there are no exceptions and if he does not comply he has to look for a job elsewhere.
Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."

I wonder if a person would be ex'd for doing that.

Real stories from latter-day saints would be helpful...Stories that feature saints who have been injured or killed because of taking the "safe and effective" vaccine, and stories of saints who had the vaccine and still caught COVID and were killed by it.
How about making a video about Mormon vaccine injuries, interspersed with clips of the leaders parroting the CDC/WHO/Fauci/Gates talking points.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm Someone needs to gather all the injury stories we on this forum alone have and send them to the church HQ and cite the research that shows that they are not effective, and then and ask for a response on the "safe and effective" claims and a response on why they are mandating vaxx. My guess is they'd just double down and repeat the same-old lines, using terms like "wise and thoughtful" and "safe and effective."
Exercise in futility. ;)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Chip wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:23 pm How about making a video about Mormon vaccine injuries, interspersed with clips of the leaders parroting the CDC/WHO/Fauci/Gates talking points.
That would actually be quite compelling.

Hugh Akston
captain of 10

Post by Hugh Akston »

My experience:

(1) Fairly dramatic loss of hearing around five days after second dose; six months on the loss has abated a little but still pretty bad.

(2) Intermittent chest pains and heart palpitations for about two months after the second dose. I had two episodes where I was thinking I’d call for help/go to the ER if it got any worse and luckily it settled down.

Im not convinced that I haven’t damaged my immune system in ways that might cause problems down the road. Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Hugh Akston wrote: November 5th, 2021, 7:57 pm My experience:

(1) Fairly dramatic loss of hearing around five days after second dose; six months on the loss has abated a little but still pretty bad.

(2) Intermittent chest pains and heart palpitations for about two months after the second dose. I had two episodes where I was thinking I’d call for help/go to the ER if it got any worse and luckily it settled down.

Im not convinced that I haven’t damaged my immune system in ways that might cause problems down the road. Tbh, idgaf at this point, clown world being what it is.
Wow, I am sorry to hear of your vax damage. I know this may be a bit personal, but what was it that encouraged you to take the shots in the first place?

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:13 pm Real stories from latter-day saints would be helpful...Stories that feature saints who have been injured or killed because of taking the "safe and effective" vaccine, and stories of saints who had the vaccine and still caught COVID and were killed by it.
They'll ignore it, like all the others whose minds are made up. Until you can show them incontrovertible proof of a person getting a shot and then immediately having a giant spike protein with the Pfizer logo emblazoned on the side erupting out their chest, and then have Fauci say, "yeah, ok, that one's from the vax, you got me," it's not going to make a lick of difference.