Hello!

Tell us about yourself...
ArsonConors
Hi, I'm new.

Hello!

Post by ArsonConors »

Hi! My name is Arson Connors (She/Her) and I'm looking for an inclusive lds space. I've seen you guys mentioned and thought I'd join! :)

ArsonConors
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Hello!

Post by ArsonConors »

Sorry! I just found the introduce yourself section!

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

Well hi any way.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ArsonConors wrote: September 29th, 2021, 7:12 pm Hi! My name is Arson Connors (She/Her) and I'm looking for an inclusive lds space. I've seen you guys mentioned and thought I'd join! :)
Our DS says he knows who the AC is. 8-)

Maybe it’s you?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Welcome.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

nightlight (the,she,it) im the sheit 8-)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hello 😊

Global Citizen #614
captain of 10

Post by Global Citizen #614 »

Hello, person with a cervix.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Global Citizen #614 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 9:36 am Hello, person with a cervix.
They identify as a person with a cervix. If you can't get this simple stuff right you will be demoted to Global Citizen #2587

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Serragon wrote: November 5th, 2021, 9:45 am
Global Citizen #614 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 9:36 am Hello, person with a cervix.
They identify as a person with a cervix. If you can't get this simple stuff right you will be demoted to Global Citizen #2587

No no no! She identifies with the gender that society had previously assumed (in apparent ignorance) would have had a cervix assigned to them at birth. Whether she is cisgender or transgender cannot be assumed by her preferred pronouns, and it certainly hasn’t been implied by her nongendered namechoice of Arson.

How’my doing guys/gals? Has my inclusivity training required at my work paid off? 🤷‍♂️

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

cab wrote: November 5th, 2021, 10:07 am

No no no! She identifies with the gender that society had previously assumed (in apparent ignorance) would have had a cervix assigned to them at birth. Whether she is cisgender or transgender cannot be assumed by her preferred pronouns, and it certainly hasn’t been implied by her nongendered namechoice of Arson.

How’my doing guys/gals? Has my inclusivity training required at my work paid off? 🤷‍♂️
Well done! I am impressed.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

cab wrote: November 5th, 2021, 10:07 am Has my inclusivity training required at my work paid off? 🤷‍♂️
I don't know, you're using the made-up, hateful word: "gender"

Gah, gives me goosebumps just saying it.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Serragon wrote: November 5th, 2021, 10:33 am
cab wrote: November 5th, 2021, 10:07 am

Well done! I am impressed.

Just try to get it right next time or you might get cancelled.

Global Citizen #614
captain of 10

Post by Global Citizen #614 »

Oh my Gates, please please PLEASE don't tell my thought leaders about this lapse in ignorance. As if trans people don't go through enough without me degrading their right to exist. I promise that I am not a transphobe, please believe me zir. You don't understand, I have a trans bumper sticker on my car and my pronouns are the FIRST thing you'll see on my reddit and twitter profile. Trans people are not just people, they are better than people. In fact, they are almost as honorable as black people. I would do anything to prove I am not a transphobe. I stand proudly with 2SLGBTQIA+*🏳️‍🌈✊. Let's just please forget I said anything, okay?????

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Global Citizen #614 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:47 pm
Oh my Gates, please please PLEASE don't tell my thought leaders about this lapse in ignorance. As if trans people don't go through enough without me degrading their right to exist. I promise that I am not a transphobe, please believe me zir. You don't understand, I have a trans bumper sticker on my car and my pronouns are the FIRST thing you'll see on my reddit and twitter profile. Trans people are not just people, they are better than people. In fact, they are almost as honorable as black people. I would do anything to prove I am not a transphobe. I stand proudly with 2SLGBTQIA+*🏳️‍🌈✊. Let's just please forget I said anything, okay?????
Coincidentally, my user name is already a German pronoun. I would appreciate it if people used the right case endings e.g. genitive, dative and accusative.

https://www.germanveryeasy.com/pronouns
"niemand" is used only in the singular and does not depend on the gender. It's correct to decline it as well as to leave it unchanged.

Niemand ist schuld
No one is guilty

Strong declension Singular
Nominative niemand
Accusative niemand
niemanden
Dative niemand
niemandem
Genitive niemands
niemandes