LDS Vax Mandates

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

LDS Vax Mandates

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

I think this merits a thread of its own.

Attending events at Temple Square has now been added to the list of activities and positions the LDS church has now mandated the vaxxeen for.
Attendees at any events on Temple Square are required to wear masks and be vaccinated if in the eligible age categories.
https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... quare-2021

A great run-down of the rest:
EmmaLee wrote: November 5th, 2021, 11:54 am So the Church/First Presidency has set forth these "vaccination" mandates thus far -

* ALL people attending ANY events on Temple Square are required to be "vaccinated".
* ALL members of the Tabernacle Choir are required to be "vaccinated".
* ALL stake patriarchs and their wives (scribes) are required to be "vaccinated".
* ALL missionaries entering any of the MTC's are required to be "vaccinated".
* ALL missionaries going on foreign missions (regardless of the country they are going to) are required to be "vaccinated".

Have I missed any?

The Church/First Presidency has issued more "vaccine" mandates than even the Satanic, evil government. Just wow.

Any yet there are still some people on this forum that insist the Church isn't mandating "vaccines". Astonishing.
Awake yet?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: LDS Vax Mandates

Post by Mamabear »

Wow. A new low. How are they gonna check if people are vaxxed though?
I hope groups show up unvaxxed and unmasked. What will they do then?
Also, do you think they will say all missionaries have to be vaxxed including state side not just foreign?
Last edited by Mamabear on November 5th, 2021, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Required.

Not urged.

All of you who have been making excuses for RMN - What say you?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Mamabear wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:07 pm Wow. A new low. How are they gonna check if people are vaxxed though?
I’ll meet you there, we’ll see what happens.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:07 pm Wow. A new low. How are they gonna check if people are vaxxed though?
Ever heard of vaccine "passports"? They are gradually being introduced in over a hundred countries and some have fully implemented them. QR code on a phone. Next up bracelets, then implants.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

After reading this, you may want to give my question another glance:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63665

They will mandate it for temple and church attendance, just you wait. All under the guise of “the wise and thoughtful recommendations” of evil men.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I am wondering if their “eligible age categories” includes the recently added 5-11 yr olds?

If so, they have gone completely to the dark side.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Also, do you think they will say all missionaries have to be vaxxed including state side not just foreign?
From what I hear from my nieces, nephews, and many friends' kids who are currently on missions or getting ready to go or recently returned - the pressure for ALL missionaries, regardless of location or any gov't vax mandates, is SO incredibly intense, the Church/FP doesn't even have to issue an official mandate for stateside missionaries, because they're almost all getting them due to peer pressure from fellow missionaries and excruciating pressure from their mission presidents. So in essence, no mandate needed - but, it wouldn't surprise me if they ultimately did put out an official mandate for all missionaries, regardless of location. This is all so very sad.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Niemand wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:10 pm
Ever heard of vaccine "passports"? They are gradually being introduced in over a hundred countries and some have fully implemented them. QR code on a phone. Next up bracelets, then implants.
Well, if they’re gonna do that at temple square which is OUTSIDE, then why not at chapels and temples? I’m sure that will be announced in a few weeks.
My son just turned his papers in and I’m very worried about what is going to happen.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:07 pm Required.

Not urged.

All of you who have been making excuses for RMN - What say you?
There are people still praising the clotshot while in the hospital recovering from being injured by it. Never underestimate the power of cognitive dissonance.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:19 pm
Well, if they’re gonna do that at temple square which is OUTSIDE, then why not at chapels and temples? I’m sure that will be announced in a few weeks.
My son just turned his papers in and I’m very worried about what is going to happen.
It's already the case in Lithuania and parts of Australia.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

They are simply waiting for the Beast System verification system to be put officially into place.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

EmmaLee wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:17 pm
From what I hear from my nieces, nephews, and many friends' kids who are currently on missions or getting ready to go or recently returned - the pressure for ALL missionaries, regardless of location or any gov't vax mandates, is SO incredibly intense, the Church/FP doesn't even have to issue an official mandate for stateside missionaries, because they're almost all getting them due to peer pressure from fellow missionaries and excruciating pressure from their mission presidents. So in essence, no mandate needed - but, it wouldn't surprise me if they ultimately did put out an official mandate for all missionaries, regardless of location. This is all so very sad.
I don’t have very nice words for these types of situations.

viewtopic.php?p=1191107#p1191107

These leaders will reap the rewards of their abuse and stupidity.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Where’s @Atticus at? Isn’t this support?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Mamabear wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:19 pm

At this point, why induce people to join a church that is going along with the NWO? Where is Christ in all this effort? The era of missionary work seems over, within our church.

I can no longer recommend the church.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:42 pm At this point, why induce people to join a church that is going along with the NWO? Where is Christ in all this effort? The era of missionary work seems over, within our church.

I suppose you could get a copy of the Book of Mormon off them.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:45 pm
Chip wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:42 pm At this point, why induce people to join a church that is going along with the NWO? Where is Christ in all this effort? The era of missionary work seems over, within our church.

I suppose you could get a copy of the Book of Mormon off them.
All of Christendom could use the Book of Mormon right now, but it's been unduly conflated with polygamy, thanks to our church.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A friend just told me that there are some wards in Salt Lake City where nobody is masked, while in Provo wards, everybody is masked.
Last edited by Chip on November 5th, 2021, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpark
captain of 50

Post by jpark »

I’ve attended a Provo Ward several times in the last 6 weeks while visiting friends here.

In the ward I attended I would say about 7-10% masked … max.

So definitely not true across the board.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

In my ward in Mexico, 100% masked (they won't let you in without one) and temperature checks at the entrance. Those not fulfilling the requirements are invited to partake of family Sacrament services, or have the Priesthood come to their home to administer the Sacrament in the case of no priesthood in the home.

I would estimate about 60 percent of my ward is vaxxed, though I haven't gotten around to asking that question. Even if I did, it's none of my business to know and I would (rightfully) be called out about it.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:31 pm In my ward in Mexico, 100% masked (they won't let you in without one) and temperature checks at the entrance. Those not fulfilling the requirements are invited to partake of family Sacrament services, or have the Priesthood come to their home to administer the Sacrament in the case of no priesthood in the home.

I would estimate about 60 percent of my ward is vaxxed, though I haven't gotten around to asking that question. Even if I did, it's none of my business to know and I would (rightfully) be called out about it.
The vaxxed are forced to temp check and wear a mask 🤔 it’s almost like they’re not vaxxed.

What’s the point of it again???

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:34 pm
Subcomandante wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:31 pm In my ward in Mexico, 100% masked (they won't let you in without one) and temperature checks at the entrance. Those not fulfilling the requirements are invited to partake of family Sacrament services, or have the Priesthood come to their home to administer the Sacrament in the case of no priesthood in the home.

The vaxxed are forced to temp check and wear a mask 🤔 it’s almost like they’re not vaxxed.

Vaxxed and unvaxxed. Again, no one asks about vaccination status.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Subcomandante wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:31 pm In my ward in Mexico, 100% masked (they won't let you in without one) and temperature checks at the entrance.

Thank God I don't live in Mexico (or Australia)! I couldn't stand that level of tyranny.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

So they're turning people away from sacrament meeting in direct contravention of the instruction found in the D&C.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:36 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:34 pm

Vaxxed and unvaxxed. Again, no one asks about vaccination status.
That’s my point.

Why get vaxxed if you are treated the same?