OSHA Vaccine Mandates go into effect on Jan 4, 2022

For discussion related to emergency preparedness, survival, self-sufficiency, food and water storage, guns, heat, light, building, gardening, etc.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

OSHA Vaccine Mandates go into effect on Jan 4, 2022

Post by mudflap »

yay! they are going to let us have Christmas before they completely crash the system...

https://beckernews.com/bidens-federal-v ... nce-42909/

And then there's this guy:

https://www.homestead.org/self-employme ... goat-farm/

I like this part:
I had my 15 acres but I no longer had a steady job and I had to decide, did I want to find a new job and keep working in Silicon Valley? Or did I want to come up with something else I could do with my new plot of land? My savings account was nowhere near where it should be to do such a thing, but I kept thinking of how to make it all work.

In my mind, I really just needed to work for at least 5-10 more years to be where I needed to be, financially. It always seemed like that was the case anyway, “Just 5 to 10 more years and I’ll be out of here!” was probably what I had been telling myself for the last 5 to 10 years prior. Despite my low funds, I thought, is there ever really a better time to go out on your own and homestead than today?
My thoughts:

If my company fires me, their loss. I won’t even blink. I’m scrappy. I have a lot of experience in a lot of fields. I can do computers or blue collar work. Certified on a few things, can think my way out of a paper bag. I can dig ditches as well and put in fence posts, and lots of stuff in between. I will find something to do for money - either through contracting or working for myself. Probably right away. They will be in for a world of hurt, though, as I’m the only one who does what I do at the company. Sure, everyone is replaceable. It only took me 5 years to become the expert at what I do. I wonder how long the new guy will take. Will the company survive while he gets up to speed?

So I’m almost done with my prepping - I was hoping for another year - thus the frustration - so close! But I won’t be done by Jan 4. Reading about a guy last night who gave up his silicone valley tech job to raise meat goats that he rents out to clear brush. He’s totally independent of “the system”. ‘Would you ever go back to your tech job?’, he’s been asked. ‘No. Not a chance’. So maybe this mandate is going to turn out to be a good thing - imagine all the fine unvaccinated patriots out there being forced to become even more independent from “the system”.

Good job, Democrats - you are building your own obsolescence, and hastening your own demise with this garbage. Come next November, we'll remember.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: OSHA Vaccine Mandates go into effect on Jan 4, 2022

Post by Mamabear »

My sister in law works at ups. No mandates there. Same as usps. Weird.

OSHA will become the gestapo.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Mamabear wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:43 am My sister in law works at ups. No mandates there. Same as usps. Weird.

But soldiers and cops are in the crosshairs...

🤔

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

nightlight wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:48 am
Mamabear wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:43 am My sister in law works at ups. No mandates there. Same as usps. Weird.

🤔
I think this is by design to get any that won't "just follow orders" out, so that the remaining will gladly work with the UN "peacekeepers" to "protect" our society (read as: protect government from the people). :(

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I just think making that leap from "secure job" to "what am I going to do today?" takes quite a bit of faith.

I also think: God blesses the faithful. And He also likes folks who take initiative and risks- especially those who do it out of motivation for "faith, family, and flag."

I've got 90 hours of PTO left for the year. I can carry over 40. But Jan 4 is basically the 2nd day of the year, so I'm not going to carry 40 hours over this year. going to burn it all up before the end of the year - go cabin! see how much I can get done...

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

🤔
The remaining cops and soldiers that follow the mandate will be brainwashed against freedom living citizens and fall in line with osha.
If they don’t, I agree with above: next step, UN peacekeepers. Aka, murderers and rapists.
Conspiracy theory? Hopefully. I would love to be wrong on this.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Mamabear wrote: November 4th, 2021, 9:33 am

🤔
The remaining cops and soldiers that follow the mandate will be brainwashed against freedom living citizens and fall in line with osha.
If they don’t, I agree with above: next step, UN peacekeepers. Aka, murderers and rapists.
Conspiracy theory? Hopefully. I would love to be wrong on this.
Factor in a real disaster (economy collapses, natural disaster, war , ect) and life will look a lot different

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

you know, at my age, I should be making sure I have the right stock pics in my portfolio heading towards retirement in 20 years, but nooooooooo... I have to deal with these commies in DC stealing my future.

retiring early sounds better to me.

"Oh no! what'll you do for money if you get fired!?"

not worship the god of this world, that's for sure.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

🤔
They need control of their minds first....in order to pull off the rest...

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Is it time for 3rd Nephi 4?

3 And the robbers could not exist save it were in the wilderness, for the want of food; for the Nephites had left their lands desolate, and had gathered their flocks and their herds and all their substance, and they were in one body.
4 Therefore, there was no chance for the robbers to plunder and to obtain food, save it were to come up in open battle against the Nephites; and the Nephites being in one body, and having so great a number, and having reserved for themselves provisions, and horses and cattle, and flocks of every kind, that they might subsist for the space of seven years, in the which time they did hope to destroy the robbers from off the face of the land; and thus the eighteenth year did pass away

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2021, 2:51 pm Is it time for 3rd Nephi 4?

3 And the robbers could not exist save it were in the wilderness, for the want of food; for the Nephites had left their lands desolate, and had gathered their flocks and their herds and all their substance, and they were in one body.
4 Therefore, there was no chance for the robbers to plunder and to obtain food, save it were to come up in open battle against the Nephites; and the Nephites being in one body, and having so great a number, and having reserved for themselves provisions, and horses and cattle, and flocks of every kind, that they might subsist for the space of seven years, in the which time they did hope to destroy the robbers from off the face of the land; and thus the eighteenth year did pass away
yes. this is the way.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Happy New Year World Order from your corrupt criminal Government.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

There's a national walk out of job day from the 8th-11th of Nov.
I'm doing it and my managers are scrambling to find someone to work on monday. If they fire me they fire me.

ARE YOU WILLING TO GO WITHOUT 3 DAYS OF PAY TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY?  

75% of our country can be part of a MASSIVE walkout Nov 8-11. 

Every influencer-every man and woman in the country- 

Everyone is now backing the Nov 8-11 walkout.  RFK, Dr. Simone Gold , Flynn, Charlie Kirk, etc.   major industries are backing the Nov 8-11 walkout to really wake people up.  Yes major industries I cannot name right now are saying this has to have impact to work so they are hoping America will do what we need to fo to make this walk out possible.  Everyone is now supporting Nov 8-11.  Businesses are planning to strike. Supply chains need to be disrupted to have the effect this needs to have. It’s the biggest strike that will happen In our history.  THIS WILL BE MASSIVE!  All Americans are coming together to WALK OUT of their job. 

I don't care if you are pro shot or against the shot.  

We all lose body autonomy if they not only get THIS shot mandated, but 300 more shots mandated that they have in the works.  It will be endless. They cannot force you to put your life at risk. SUPPORT FREEDOM! SUPPORT Liberty!!!!!!!!!!

You are an AMERICAN.  We do not mandate experiments in this country. 

MASSIVE WALKOUT to save the workforce in this country!  NOV 8-11 and let your employer know you will be joining the rest of the country! From General Flynn to you name it! Everyone is on board and saying walk out Nov 8-11 to save our country from this administration and corporations that are caving to mere "announcements" that are not laws.