Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I worry because both my parents and in-laws already got the shot. I don't want it to be a problem, but I feel sure it is.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Another member of our ward has spent five days in hospital what she calls a "Hemiplagic Migraine", and says on Facebook that she lost the ability to speak and the ability to use her right arm. She attributes this to Covid itself, but it sounds suspiciously like the strokes that have afflicted many people after taking the vaccines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemiplegic_migraine

She is actually boasting about how "[h]opefully the 2 vaccines will do their job but right now I'm pretty ill". I wonder if she's actually having side effects from them rather than Covid itself. She's also claiming she got this because someone else wasn't wearing a mask... I don't know where to start with this stuff and will probably get a negative response if I even bring up the fact that she may have some of this the wrong way round. It goes without saying that I can't even begin to discuss this on Facebook - they even "fact checked" her message with a link to WHO Covid Vaccine info!!!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

sasawest wrote: October 27th, 2021, 8:55 pm My coworker got both jabs and suddenly his health started to deteriorate. Not saying it’s a direct correlation but he’s currently in the hospital now with kidney failure and is being put on a transplant wait list. Just seems oddly coincidental.
Lots of real life stories

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

h_p wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:30 pm
ori wrote: October 9th, 2021, 6:02 pm I sent him an article from a source that I knew would be more palatable to him, about how people are getting myocarditis from the shot. He ignored it. I'm getting the feeling that he still believes the shot is "safe and effective".
The myocarditis warning is right there on the FDA's fact sheet, for pete's sake. How brainwashed can people get? I guess nobody's being informed of these warnings when they get jabbed?
https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download wrote:Myocarditis and Pericarditis
Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The
observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/c ... ditis.html).
The lack of informed consent for those getting the COVID shots is one of the major critiques of the whole business.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

My husband’s office assistant, a woman who we have known for over a decade, and we consider a friend as well as an employee, was very much opposed to the jab. Therefore, the three of us often shared videos and stories about the whole covid and jab debacle. She is never out sick.

Her husband decided to get jabbed so his work would quit hassling him. We are in TX and his company didn’t have mandates, but the pressure was still there.

Very soon after he was jabbed she started having episodes of her heart racing. She said it just comes out of the blue, nothing identifiable as a trigger. She has seen a doctor and they didn’t find anything yet, but she is wearing a monitor to record what’s happening, and will have more tests done.

I can no longer talk to her about anything jab-related. She doesn’t want to hear it anymore.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

larsenb wrote: October 28th, 2021, 11:28 am
h_p wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:30 pm
ori wrote: October 9th, 2021, 6:02 pm I sent him an article from a source that I knew would be more palatable to him, about how people are getting myocarditis from the shot. He ignored it. I'm getting the feeling that he still believes the shot is "safe and effective".
The myocarditis warning is right there on the FDA's fact sheet, for pete's sake. How brainwashed can people get? I guess nobody's being informed of these warnings when they get jabbed?
https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download wrote:Myocarditis and Pericarditis
Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The
observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/c ... ditis.html).
The lack of informed consent for those getting the COVID shots is one of the major critiques of the whole business.
Yes, the risk of myocarditis is right there on the website. However, when I checked yesterday there was also a statement that the risks to one’s health from getting covid are far greater than the extremely rare event of acquiring a heart problem from the jab. They will keep saying this for as long as they can cover up the number of incidents.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

sasawest wrote: October 27th, 2021, 8:55 pm My coworker got both jabs and suddenly his health started to deteriorate. Not saying it’s a direct correlation but he’s currently in the hospital now with kidney failure and is being put on a transplant wait list. Just seems oddly coincidental.
That sounds just like a man in our ward with whom my husband works in the YM program. He has to have a kidney transplant. It was really sudden.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: October 14th, 2021, 1:37 pm
Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:22 am Listening to two stake members in the 70-85 bracket, one very pro-injections, the other more lukewarm... both complained they were so sore after their injections that they could not sleep at all that night.

This is not normal for a vaccination. I've had a number of proper vaccinations, never had that trouble. I'm told rabies shots after infection can extremely painful, but never had those.

In fact the most pain I've had from a jab is the pinprick when the needle goes in. The BCG (TB) produced a lump, but not enough to prevent sleep.
...the peanut butter shot in the bottom we got in the military wasn't fun...but nothing that lasted more than an hour...

...biggest issue was Navy Corpsmen trying to slice us open with the air guns rather than just injecting us...game of whoever could draw the most blood...
Anecdotally, reminds me of the worst shots I received in the Army, with the worst single shot being the gamma globulin shot we all received after a few of our company came down w/Hepatitus after a rigorous escape and invasion course. Like being kicked by a mule. The second was the series of rabies shots to the stomach we received in a foreign country after our pet dog came down with rabies. Every day for a week to 10 days or so, going in a circle around the stomach to avoid the inflamed parts of stomach caused by previous shot. The sense of vulnerability in your stomach area makes this really tough to take.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

BroJones wrote: October 28th, 2021, 10:40 am

Good resource for getting people to understand the danger.

The first video was Everest Romney's mom telling what happened to her son. Very compelling! Doctors blew them off and insurance won't pay.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2021, 11:43 am

The first video was Everest Romney's mom telling what happened to her son. Very compelling! Doctors blew them off and insurance won't pay.
How does insurance bypass having to pay? On what grounds?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 28th, 2021, 11:31 am My husband’s office assistant, a woman who we have known for over a decade, and we consider a friend as well as an employee, was very much opposed to the jab. Therefore, the three of us often shared videos and stories about the whole covid and jab debacle. She is never out sick.

Her husband decided to get jabbed so his work would quit hassling him. We are in TX and his company didn’t have mandates, but the pressure was still there.

Very soon after he was jabbed she started having episodes of her heart racing. She said it just comes out of the blue, nothing identifiable as a trigger. She has seen a doctor and they didn’t find anything yet, but she is wearing a monitor to record what’s happening, and will have more tests done.

I can no longer talk to her about anything jab-related. She doesn’t want to hear it anymore.
Dr. Peter McCullough has stated emphatically that there are NO official safety reports on the effects of the COVID shots. Therefore, he suggests, if an employer, etc., insists you take the shot or you lose your job, you need to ask him/her to provide the safety reports, and we aren't talking about just some CDC declaration that they're safe.

Additionally, if you wanted to play even greater hardball, suggest that your employer, etc., sign a statement saying they take responsibility for any adverse reactions to the shot they are in effect forcing you to take on threat of job loss.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

[quote=How does insurance bypass having to pay? On what grounds?
[/quote]

It is an experimental shot. Insurance companies are on pretty good grounds. Diabolical plan.

A family friend died two days after getting a booster this month. He had just recovered from COVID. His death was considered due to COVID and the family was paid $9,000 for funeral expenses. Funny how that works. Don't get anything if you say it's because of the shot, get money if it's due to the disease. Just things I'm learning along the way. It shows up all over the place if you care to look for it.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Some Israelis testifying of adverse reactions from the shot. Here: https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/ ; or here: https://rumble.com/vn212d-the-testimoni ... movie.html. Has subtitles, if you aren't up to reviewing your Hebrew. Another site displaying it is: https://prepareforchange.net/2021/10/06 ... ct-israel/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Pazooka wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:14 pm
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2021, 11:43 am

How does insurance bypass having to pay? On what grounds?

It sounded to me like she insisted that they do an MRI or CT scan on her son, against their normal policies. The scan detected a blood clot in his jugular and other clots in his brain, which he was then given blood thinners for. Just the same, the insurance won't cover the scan cost. She ended by saying she now has hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt from all this.

Doctors are part of this disaster. They aren't standing up, for the most part.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Reading through all of these stories is just a verification of how ignorant we really are. We are literally the people Isaiah talks about:
"My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge", even worse, we insist on destroying ourselves even with knowledge. Blind leading the blind leading the blind.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Egoof wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:28 pm I believe my natural immunity should be as good or better than getting the vaccine. I have a hard time finding almost any articles that show those studies though.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... pjhc1dw1Ws

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

Well it's been a full day since I got the shot and so far just a real sore arm. No redness, swelling or shortness of breath that I was afraid of.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Egoof wrote: October 28th, 2021, 2:40 pm Well it's been a full day since I got the shot and so far just a real sore arm. No redness, swelling or shortness of breath that I was afraid of.
1st or 2nd dose?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Got any magnets? :)

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

1st dose, I'll have to try the magnet thing when I get home

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2021, 11:55 pm I don't know personally know of anyone who has had a severe reaction to the vaccine, but these horror stories on this thread have me seriously reconsidering my assumption that the vaccine is likely relatively safe.

I'll have to do some more research. Does anyone have any reputable sources they recommend to look into this some more?
The top drawer expert on the COVID/COVID shot scenarios, in my strongly held view, is Dr. Peter McCullouch. He considers himself pro-vaccine in general, but when he actually started encountering and reading about the adverse reactions, he did an intense survey of the literature on the whole phenomenon.

His credentials are phenomenal. ~700 author/coauthored journal papers to his credit; editor of multiple medical-related journals (being stripped of these due to his outspokenness), etc., etc.

His best presentation I've encountered, is the one given in Michigan on 24 September 2021. He spends almost two hours in non-stop description of his findings which is based on very factual information and peer-reviewed papers. Very data driven.

He's one of the most articulate and highly knowledgeable speakers I've ever encountered, being able to marshal names, dates, places, facts, etc., etc. in a non-stop fashion w/out ever referring to notes.

Here is the link to the actual talk: https://rumble.com/vn4iy9-dr.-peter-mcc ... 42021.html

You can pick up links to the transcripts of McCullough's talk created by Kathy Gyngell, in 5 parts, here: https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/aut ... hygyngell/ The transcripts don’t contain his slides, but I’m in process of editing the transcripts to contain his slides taken from a power point presentation, not screen shots from his talk.

Links to the talk transcripts:

The Covid testimony of Dr Peter McCullough – Part 1: Cancelled for telling the truth:
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... the-truth/ and here:

The Covid testimony of Dr Peter McCullough – Part 2: The vaccines are killing people: https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... ng-people/

The Covid testimony of Dr Peter McCullough – Part 3: How they cooked the books:
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... the-books/

The Covid testimony of Dr Peter McCullough – Part 4: Malfeasance and abusing Mother Nature:
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... er-nature/

The Covid testimony of Dr Peter McCullough – Part 5: We’ll beat this via natural immunity:
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... -immunity/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Another horror story today. I haven't seen my god daughter or her family since 2019. She lives with her grandparents.

I spoke to her grandfather today on the phone for the first time since then. He got Astra-Zeneca earlier this year and told me that he developed a blood clot on the lung. I said to him this is happening a lot, and not being reported by the media. Then he told me he was going for a booster today.🤦‍♂️

He knows it's unsafe from personal experience. and doesn't stop transmission or infection. He's scared to have visitors around including me... it's terrible. His wife also can't leave her home. Please pray for him.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Egoof wrote: October 28th, 2021, 3:23 pm 1st dose, I'll have to try the magnet thing when I get home
I am genuinely curious, why did you wait this long for the first then go for it?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Correction, we know these vaccines have a distinct chance of being unsafe.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Durzan wrote: October 30th, 2021, 12:18 pm Correction, we know these vaccines have a distinct chance of being unsafe.
The man got a blood clot on his lung from the first one.

I think we can assume we "know," for him, this one time, at least.