Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Niemand »

Listening to two stake members in the 70-85 bracket, one very pro-injections, the other more lukewarm... both complained they were so sore after their injections that they could not sleep at all that night.

This is not normal for a vaccination. I've had a number of proper vaccinations, never had that trouble. I'm told rabies shots after infection can extremely painful, but never had those.

In fact the most pain I've had from a jab is the pinprick when the needle goes in. The BCG (TB) produced a lump, but not enough to prevent sleep.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:22 am Listening to two stake members in the 70-85 bracket, one very pro-injections, the other more lukewarm... both complained they were so sore after their injections that they could not sleep at all that night.

This is not normal for a vaccination. I've had a number of proper vaccinations, never had that trouble. I'm told rabies shots after infection can extremely painful, but never had those.

In fact the most pain I've had from a jab is the pinprick when the needle goes in. The BCG (TB) produced a lump, but not enough to prevent sleep.
...the peanut butter shot in the bottom we got in the military wasn't fun...but nothing that lasted more than an hour...

...biggest issue was Navy Corpsmen trying to slice us open with the air guns rather than just injecting us...game of whoever could draw the most blood...

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

We had a young man, 20, in our ward die recently of covid-pneumonia.

I've hesitated to share this because I don't know for sure if he was vaccinated, though it seems likely. He had recently returned from his mission.

I feel so bad for his family, I can hardly get my head around it.

How come last year young people didn't die of covid and this year they do?

It isn't the "new variants." We were told those were not as dangerous.

I can only think of one reason.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:41 pm We had a young man, 20, in our ward die recently of covid-pneumonia.

I've hesitated to share this because I don't know for sure if he was vaccinated, though it seems likely. He had recently returned from his mission.

I talked with a nurse last week, she said if you go to the hospital with “covid-pneumonia” there’s a chance you’ll die because of the protocol. It’s literally the hospital treatment that’s killing people.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:44 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:41 pm We had a young man, 20, in our ward die recently of covid-pneumonia.

I talked with a nurse last week, she said if you go to the hospital with “covid-pneumonia” there’s a chance you’ll die because of the protocol. It’s literally the hospital treatment that’s killing people.
That is what I think too.

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

Well I just got the Pfizer vaccine 20 minutes ago. I'll keep everyone updated on how I feel and what the side effects are.
Last edited by Egoof on October 27th, 2021, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Egoof wrote: October 27th, 2021, 11:28 am Well I just got the Pfizer vaccine 20 minutes ago. I keep everyone updated on how I feel and what the side effects are.
Wow, that was fast. It already affected your grammar.
(j/k) ;)

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

My boss felt like he was dying after the 2nd shot. He went as far as to contact his attorney to ensure that his affairs were in order. He said he felt like that for about a week. He is doing well now, but I have noticed that he has been having a plethora of vitamins and supplements sent to the office.

A co-worker and his brother were vaccinated at the same time (both in their early 60s). The co-worker is fine, but his brother passed away 2 months after the vaccine from Covid related complications.

A friend in her mid 60s went to the doctor on a Monday. She got her 2nd vaccine and a clean bill of health. The following Monday she told her co-workers that she didn't feel good. They called 911 and she was transported to the hospital. She died that evening - fluid in all her organs. They could not clarify what that meant and I do not know her family well enough to ask.

My sister-in-law says that she feels fine after her vaccine, but we have all noticed that she is "foggy" almost dementia-like in her lack of cognitive responses.

... I also have co-workers and family who are exhibiting no signs of compromised health.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

I've had three patients who, post vaxx, developed acute endocarditis. Two mid 20's males and one mid 20's female. I don't have a very large practice so that's a relatively large number of cases in such a small pool.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I go to a monthly book group, and one of the older members couldn't attend, because of an adverse reaction from the booster. I just said, "this seems to be happening a lot..."

I got the usual bunny in the headlights look off the other people there, but no one took me to task on it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

My coworker is having surgery today for acute diverticulitis that developed recently. He was vaxxed at first opportunity earlier in the year.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8016353/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

LostCreekAcres wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 6:30 am . . . . . On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.
I was going to provide a YouTube video of Dr. Cole's excellent presentation ( https://youtu.be/oA-fTaGadyc ), but get: "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines". Disgusting.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

larsenb wrote: October 27th, 2021, 4:22 pm
LostCreekAcres wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 6:30 am . . . . . On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.
I was going to provide a YouTube video of Dr. Cole's excellent presentation ( https://youtu.be/oA-fTaGadyc ), but get: "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines". Disgusting.
Does this have the same info?

https://rumble.com/vn5g77-dr.-ryan-cole ... -reac.html

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

4Joshua8 wrote: October 27th, 2021, 4:34 pm

Does this have the same info?

https://rumble.com/vn5g77-dr.-ryan-cole ... -reac.html
Same guy, but I'm sure he covers the same, and maybe even expanded, ground. One of his points is that flu season is simply a season of Vitamin D deficiency, because of lower sunlight input. But I don't want to trivialize his presentation. His presentation to Idaho legislators was excellent.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Recently saw in Idaho news that Washington state is going after his license. Ugh.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Anyone that would even consider this - this fake Vax - this kill shot - are fools.

There's been so much info. put out there (in this forum as well) from credible sources - doctors etc.
showing just how evil this really is, and that THIS IS NOT EVEN A VACCINE !
But people are stupid, and trust the government,
and just go along with what everyone else is doing and what the TV tells them;
and just follow and do whatever the church leaders tell them to do;
despite all the people that have died and had adverse reactions to this evil injection.

Reaction
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62434

* and this (above) is nothing.
I myself over the past year have posted hundreds of videos and information
showing just how evil this really is.

This is NOT a Vaccine !
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60260&p=1123758&hil ... e#p1123758

and many many more
Last edited by SPIRIT on October 27th, 2021, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sasawest
captain of 10

Post by sasawest »

My coworker got both jabs and suddenly his health started to deteriorate. Not saying it’s a direct correlation but he’s currently in the hospital now with kidney failure and is being put on a transplant wait list. Just seems oddly coincidental.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

more money in the greedy pockets of the secret combinations. (Vax - Pharm - Med scene)

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

Shocked that a Utah media outlet would publish this story. Kudos to KUTV.

https://kutv.com/news/local/utah-scient ... e-for-kids

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

One person in my house got the vaccine and they got a bad cough for 2 weeks. Everyone else has it now too.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Multiple ER patients of mine with effects from the vaccines.

Just a few weeks ago a 51 yo male said "Dr. _______, my aunt and cousin got the vaccine and both died within 2 days. Funeral is in a few days. Should I get the vaccine?" "Well, it sounds like you shouldn't, since your family members die right after getting it."

Yesterday I had a 19 yo male patient with myocarditis which developed within 24 hours of his second Pfizer shot. Now he has a 60% chance of not surviving the next 5 years of his life and if he does live it very well may be with permanent damage.

Now they want to vaccinate every 5-12 year old?

No thanks.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

LDS Physician wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:30 am Multiple ER patients of mine with effects from the vaccines.

Just a few weeks ago a 51 yo male said "Dr. _______, my aunt and cousin got the vaccine and both died within 2 days. Funeral is in a few days. Should I get the vaccine?" "Well, it sounds like you shouldn't, since your family members die right after getting it."

Yesterday I had a 19 yo male patient with myocarditis which developed within 24 hours of his second Pfizer shot. Now he has a 60% chance of not surviving the next 5 years of his life and if he does live it very well may be with permanent damage.

No thanks.

Do you think there is any truth to the claim by some doctors that the vaxx is destroying people's immune systems at the rate of 5% per month? (Or week?)

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2021, 2:28 am
LDS Physician wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:30 am Multiple ER patients of mine with effects from the vaccines.

No thanks.

Do you think there is any truth to the claim by some doctors that the vaxx is destroying people's immune systems at the rate of 5% per month? (Or week?)
I only just heard of this yesterday and it made my eyebrows go up, but I haven't read any research on this theory. I'd love to if you have seen any!

I've felt from the start in the center of me that these aren't good and I shouldn't take them. I get every vaccine, even the yearly flu. These I won't touch. The dangers are real and verifiable...and we haven't even seen if there are long-term effects yet. It's going to be a very interesting 12-24 months.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

LDS Physician wrote: October 28th, 2021, 4:53 am I've felt from the start in the center of me that these aren't good and I shouldn't take them. I get every vaccine, even the yearly flu. These I won't touch. The dangers are real and verifiable...and we haven't even seen if there are long-term effects yet. It's going to be a very interesting 12-24 months.
I don't get the yearly flu shot (it never seemed to make any difference IMHO), but I have had numerous other shots for malaria, tetanus etc.

There is something horribly wrong here, both with the rampant censorship, the fact that the reality doesn't seem to match the official line and the constant pushing of international government surveillance ID on the back of it. Numerous people are getting reactions of some type - even death - but we're being told there is nothing to see here. There seems to be decent evidence that the injections are more dangerous than what they are supposed to prevent.

And that's just the basic package. There are a lot of other aspects to this which are far more weird.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

My experience with the shot includes working at a hospital in triage. I speak directly with patients and many times after speaking with the patient talking directly with the doctor. I've had a large number of people come in with rapid heart rate, chest pain, shortness of breath, swelling, new onset atrial fibrillation, debilitating headaches among other issues. Some have associated their "emergency" with getting the shot and others don't make a connection. I learned fairly quickly as did patients that the doctors at my hospital don't take vaccine injuries seriously and start from the position that the shot is "safe and effective". My impression in part is that insurance might not pay for vaccine injury but will pay for chest pain protocol or headache protocol, so there isn't an incentive to report anything to vaers and injured people have learned to not make the association between injury and the vaccine.

I may lose my job if I don't get the shot, so ive been paying close attention and weighing what I see in my work with what my priesthood leaders say and advise. Many people get the shot with no apparent problem. I have friends and family that have been fine so far since getting the shot.

Having said that, just among my co-workers, one had a pulmonary embolism that he told me felt was from the shot and advised me against getting the shot. Another 22 year old coworker got the shot and came in while I was in triage and said she had been having chest pain since the shot. Cardiologist confirmed she had miocarditis. She said she just lives with chest pain daily. Another stuck a magnet to her arm in my presence and it stuck where she got the shot. Last week a woman was rushed in with anaphylaxis. She had just gotten the shot at the hospital because she was having surgery and the eye surgeon wouldn't perform the surgery unless she was vaccinated. Her words to me were I told them I had reactions to shots and that I didn't want to take this shot.

Long story short, there is much more but I've learned for myself that to me the shot is not"safe and effective ", and I won't be getting it and would betray my common sense if I did.