Who Were You Expecting?

Tell us about yourself...
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: Who Were You Expecting?

Post by Michael Sherwin »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 5th, 2021, 4:45 pm
simpleton wrote: January 5th, 2021, 4:03 pm I'll tell you what, I'll hook you up with about 30 more aspiring men that make pretty much the same claims as you, or the same suggestions. Every single one of them have their story also. There is no end to the claimants. You all should start a club. I dont think that would end well though.

Shall we invite all the street Geniuses and Jesuses too? :lol:

Starting a club was a great idea Michael already suggested. Thank you for supporting his great idea!
Mike's special color is now hereby encoded here. Oops, forgot to include the tracking point rifle anomaly, or whatever you wish to call stuff similar to fortunate timing, as David A. Bednar mentioned 3 times in his 1st apostolic address.
Once upon a time there was a cartoon featuring 2 Squirrels where one would query "Shall We?" and the other would reply "Let's". :P

The image posted, was one of many available via google image search. Perhaps they weren't squiggly squirrels, but rather some other cute type creatures. Anyone familiar?

Mike's wisdom does indeed exceed mere logic.
Clark Kent said to Lana Lang wrote:I guess people only see what they think is possible.
Maybe Simpleton is just a bit old and forgetful. Him and I had this conversation already viewtopic.php?p=942758#p942758
Except it was I telling him about the caddrey of claimants.
I had this story for a long time. I kept it mostly to myself. One day I saw someone on YouTube that thought he was who I thought my story said I was. I was not a member of the Church at that time. So I did not know the term Davidic Servant. Anyway this other person's story was extremely weak compared to mine. But it peaked my curiosity so I started researching other people that thought they were who I thought my story said I was. And there are many all with stories but no one else's story came close to mine. However it became clear to me that this is a phenomena and not just isolated cases. The implication is that for everyone I found with the 'same type' story as myself there must be a multitude of others. So I refused to believe in my story for years until I was forced too say I believe.
Now he turns around and parrots me.
I'll tell you what, I'll hook you up with about 30 more aspiring men that make pretty much the same claims as you, or the same suggestions. Every single one of them have their story also. There is no end to the claimants. You all should start a club. I dont think that would end well though.
Regardless he is just responding emotionally without an iota of thought. Making claims about odds that he gives no explanation except an unfounded opinion. In other words he is acting exactly like a simpleton!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Who Were You Expecting? ... GE1 ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm Now he turns around and parrots me.
I'll tell you what, I'll hook you up with about 30 more aspiring men that make pretty much the same claims as you, or the same suggestions. Every single one of them have their story also. There is no end to the claimants. You all should start a club. I dont think that would end well though.
Regardless he is just responding emotionally without an iota of thought. Making claims about odds that he gives no explanation except an unfounded opinion. In other words he is acting exactly like a simpleton!
Parrot == once upon a time I drove with six birds in the car from SLC to OKC. 9 weeks of ASR9 that began on the 9th, near the end of which, an Angel of Light appeared at the place the shadowy color may lead to, if anybody even bothers. Said Pseudo Angel was the subject of my first private posts. It included a picture of a certified mail receipt for a small book that I sent to Chad Daybell, leaving the last page blank. About a week later the 38th president passed. I wrote a note and poem about it, on the last page and emailed said Chad a copy. His lack of response confirmed my thoughts that he was indeed a charlatan and a counterfeit. Charlatan too, begins with C=3, H=8, suggestive of March 8th.

Now your write up that the 7th seal opened in 2010, fits like a glove. I spent several hundred dollars and hours preparing 8 said little books and DVDs. My user name associated with said shadowy color may hint, why I made a small batch, rather than 1 or 2. Volcanoes and how that relates to my experience with the Australia Borealis may be an interesting chapter. Truth, really is stranger than fiction.

Pseudonym, but not fake. 🤫 gbng

GE1ii = add words "and a counterfeit". Reminds me of the lack of response heretofore evidence of a stiff necked people, bent on their own passions, that say nothing in the face of convincing evidence squared. Automatons all. :lol:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Something the Spirit just had me look up that I did not know before. And that is July 27th in a leap year is day 209 of 366 which is 57% of the way through the year. When God piles it high he really piles it high. Just like the earthquake today at Mount Michael was centered at latitude -57.5791. The year 1957 was not a leap year but rounded to two decimal digits my birthdate can be written 1957.57 (208/365 = 0.5698630136986301).

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

There is one line of thought in which I get to not be the DS. That should make some of you happy! :D Anyway, what if the DS has an announcer just like Jesus had in John the Baptist? If the DS is indwelt by the Spirit of God the Father like Jesus was then the DS is preceded by someone that would recognise the signs of his coming and would announce those signs. Jesus and John were born 6 months apart. So it is very possible that the DS was born the same year as his announcer. Maybe even on the same day. If I turn out to be the DS I'm going to be a bit disappointed that I did not have an announcer and that I had to do it myself. I'll need to contact my heavenly union rep about that, lol!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: Who Were You Expecting? ... GE1 ...

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 10th, 2021, 2:08 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm Now he turns around and parrots me.
Parrot == once upon a time I drove with six birds in the car from SLC to OKC. 9 weeks of ASR9 that began on the 9th, near the end of which, an Angel of Light appeared at the place the shadowy color may lead to, if anybody even bothers. Said Pseudo Angel was the subject of my first private posts. It included a picture of a certified mail receipt for a small book that I sent to Chad Daybell, leaving the last page blank. About a week later the 38th president passed. I wrote a note and poem about it, on the last page and emailed said Chad a copy. His lack of response confirmed my thoughts that he was indeed a charlatan and a counterfeit. Charlatan too, begins with C=3, H=8, suggestive of March 8th.

Now your write up that the 7th seal opened in 2010, fits like a glove. I spent several hundred dollars and hours preparing 8 said little books and DVDs. My user name associated with said shadowy color may hint, why I made a small batch, rather than 1 or 2. Volcanoes and how that relates to my experience with the Australia Borealis may be an interesting chapter. Truth, really is stranger than fiction.

Pseudonym, but not fake. 🤫 gbng

GE1ii = add words "and a counterfeit". Reminds me of the lack of response heretofore evidence of a stiff necked people, bent on their own passions, that say nothing in the face of convincing evidence squared. Automatons all. :lol:
I have had 3 pm's from people that believe my story is convincing and they think that I am whom my story says I am. And yes I have cautioned them about the possibility that my story may be an intentional deception. I don't think it is. There are elements of my story that IMO are beyond the power of Satan. Having said that though the evidence is a MOUNTAIN. However, if the MOUNTAIN is North and almost everyone is looking South then they are not going to see the MOUNTAIN. If the MOUNTAIN is real and not a deception then they will notice the MOUNTAIN when it is dropped on top of them! As for the Automatons, I know they exist. I know their number is great. I hope that they are not as numerous as it seems they are.

AUTOMATON:
2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Who Were You Expecting? ... geo1 ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 17th, 2021, 3:36 am I have had 3 pm's from people that believe my story is convincing and they think that I am whom my story says I am. And yes I have cautioned them about the possibility that my story may be an intentional deception. I don't think it is. There are elements of my story that IMO are beyond the power of Satan. Having said that though the evidence is a MOUNTAIN. However, if the MOUNTAIN is North and almost everyone is looking South then they are not going to see the MOUNTAIN. If the MOUNTAIN is real and not a deception then they will notice the MOUNTAIN when it is dropped on top of them! As for the Automatons, I know they exist. I know their number is great. I hope that they are not as numerous as it seems they are.

AUTOMATON:
2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
FwXEV1HU9yk

Yes!

Automatons that don’t equip themselves to understand advanced languages, such a Swift. :P

There for a moment, the autocomplete suggested “Sift”. :idea:

Anyways, there’s a fun C2Cii of how Captain Marvel helped make The King king.

Good kings always know the best things to do, and the vid fits perfectly with my same words posted in the Aloha thread. Herein it is qualified a bit with a caveat of only “good” kings.
C2C
means compare and contrast. Appending two is make it findable. bbCode and HTML as used on lds.org should be higher forms of communication that we should so emulate. Although C based languages are far superior to those simple starts.
geo1 == the c2c challenge is open to everyone, as was the c2c to Joseph’s crazy tale, now known as the first vision. There were many Savior claimants too, so that argument truly does ring hollow as the moon.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 17th, 2021, 3:17 am There is one line of thought in which I get to not be the DS. That should make some of you happy! :D Anyway, what if the DS has an announcer just like Jesus had in John the Baptist? If the DS is indwelt by the Spirit of God the Father like Jesus was then the DS is preceded by someone that would recognise the signs of his coming and would announce those signs. Jesus and John were born 6 months apart. So it is very possible that the DS was born the same year as his announcer. Maybe even on the same day. If I turn out to be the DS I'm going to be a bit disappointed that I did not have an announcer and that I had to do it myself. I'll need to contact my heavenly union rep about that, lol!
Alexander wrote: February 12th, 2021, 8:08 pm 3 Nephi 21
9 For in that day, for my sake shall the Father work a work, which shall be a great and a marvelous work among them; and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them.
Yay, a man shall declare it! :P

More like half a decade, than half a year. My dad would sometimes tell me about someone born on the same day as me. It took me awhile to realize this is actually very common. Then again, he said little about who he named me after. Turns out that guy was equipped with cyanide pills, but he chose not to take them, thereby diminishing his hero status. In 77 Powers’ helicopter mysteriously ran out of gas. Oh well, it would seem weird if weirdness did not appear around every corner. Something you come to expect, if you’re a true believer.

Indeed, me did become a union rep a few months back. Apparently you’re one of the two witnesses too. Do you wish to file a grievance?

Two, but not too. 👻 gbng

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 13th, 2021, 9:15 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 17th, 2021, 3:17 am There is one line of thought in which I get to not be the DS. That should make some of you happy! :D Anyway, what if the DS has an announcer just like Jesus had in John the Baptist? If the DS is indwelt by the Spirit of God the Father like Jesus was then the DS is preceded by someone that would recognise the signs of his coming and would announce those signs. Jesus and John were born 6 months apart. So it is very possible that the DS was born the same year as his announcer. Maybe even on the same day. If I turn out to be the DS I'm going to be a bit disappointed that I did not have an announcer and that I had to do it myself. I'll need to contact my heavenly union rep about that, lol!
9 For in that day, for my sake shall the Father work a work, which shall be a great and a marvelous work among them; and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them.

More like half a decade, than half a year. My dad would sometimes tell me about someone born on the same day as me. It took me awhile to realize this is actually very common. Then again, he said little about who he named me after. Turns out that guy was equipped with cyanide pills, but he chose not to take them, thereby diminishing his hero status. In 77 Powers’ helicopter mysteriously ran out of gas. Oh well, it would seem weird if weirdness did not appear around every corner. Something you come to expect, if you’re a true believer.

Indeed, me did become a union rep a few months back. Apparently you’re one of the two witnesses too. Do you wish to file a grievance?

Two, but not too. 👻 gbng
No to filing a grievance. Especially when I do not know what the bylaws are. I just want retirement day to arrive.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: February 13th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Two, but not too. 👻 gbng
No to filing a grievance. Especially when I do not know what the bylaws are. I just want retirement day to arrive.
Pazooka wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:40 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:08 pm
Pazooka wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:01 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 17th, 2021, 11:02 pm Image

I’m down with 24! Pic or it didn’t happen. :lol:

Apparently he didn’t marry Angie. Weird Michelle was another of a small band of photographers. I had fun going on some of the photo shoots for junior proms and stuff. The golden one has an awesome eye for photography, winning photo of the month many times. It was a great job attempting to accomplish a special mission. The Stars games were ABA, and we always went to the finals against Indiana. Do you have a source to how 311 is 33 in disguise?

Ha == post #24 :P
I’m having trouble locating a good pic for my #24. Here’s IlluminLucy’s cheap knock-off of the 24 Elders surrounding the throne - assistants to whom he irreverently calls “the Game Maker.” IlluminLucy gets it wrong in the numbers - but close enough.
Yea, looks like 32 which is 4*8 and matches April 8, so maybe she’s onto something about the next glorious eclipse. 24 is the expected year of said eclipse.

Wow, that pic is a cool pool. 😎

I can’t wait to see your twenty 🎱.
28 is a perfect number. It’s also double David’s number (14) which is cool b/c there’s another David coming; 2 Davids = 28...14 days to bring us to a full moon and 14 days to bring us to a new moon.
https://youtu.be/el7dzoNV3IY
The video designator begins with "el" and ends with 31Y.

A few days ago Trifle not posted the video that exhibits extreme anomalies of knowledge only available by extraordinary means. We hear stories of wise men, but few ever think to practice their methodologies. Next year is 22. The ABA anomaly wasn't about that, but Pazooka's pronouncement about 28 years, likely fills out the Dravidic timeline from 2010 to 2038 i.e. a month of years, similar to how 7 years is a week of years. Her number chart has also brought things full circle, centered in Christ (C=3, H=8, R=18) with a middle row that is Highly Abundant.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 19th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Two, but not too. 👻 gbng
Pazooka wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:01 am

I’m having trouble locating a good pic for my #24. Here’s IlluminLucy’s cheap knock-off of the 24 Elders surrounding the throne - assistants to whom he irreverently calls “the Game Maker.” IlluminLucy gets it wrong in the numbers - but close enough.
Yea, looks like 32 which is 4*8 and matches April 8, so maybe she’s onto something about the next glorious eclipse. 24 is the expected year of said eclipse.

28 is a perfect number. It’s also double David’s number (14) which is cool b/c there’s another David coming; 2 Davids = 28...14 days to bring us to a full moon and 14 days to bring us to a new moon.

A few days ago Trifle not posted the video that exhibits extreme anomalies of knowledge only available by extraordinary means. We hear stories of wise men, but few ever think to practice their methodologies. Next year is 22. The ABA anomaly wasn't about that, but Pazooka's pronouncement about 28 years, likely fills out the Dravidic timeline from 2010 to 2038 i.e. a month of years, similar to how 7 years is a week of years. Her number chart has also brought things full circle, centered in Christ (C=3, H=8, R=18) with a middle row that is Highly Abundant.
Do you realize that 1957 to 2037 is 80 years. And in 2038 anyone born in 1957 could still be 80 years old. I was really hoping that my story was not going to be so typed and shadowed by the story of Moses. Part of my story that I do not remember if I have shared or not is that I was born with a hole in my heart. When I was born I was not expected to live. When I was 40 my mom made me go to the doctor's for a checkup. The doctor put the stethoscope on my chest and then he paused and stood straight up with a concerned questioning look on his face like, 'why are you still standing'. I should have died at birth and at any moment since but here I am still alive. And there is only one explanation -- God is keeping me alive for some reason.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: February 20th, 2021, 12:04 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 19th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Two, but not too. 👻 gbng

Do you realize that 1957 to 2037 is 80 years. And in 2038 anyone born in 1957 could still be 80 years old. I was really hoping that my story was not going to be so typed and shadowed by the story of Moses. Part of my story that I do not remember if I have shared or not is that I was born with a hole in my heart. When I was born I was not expected to live. When I was 40 my mom made me go to the doctor's for a checkup. The doctor put the stethoscope on my chest and then he paused and stood straight up with a concerned questioning look on his face like, 'why are you still standing'. I should have died at birth and at any moment since but here I am still alive. And there is only one explanation -- God is keeping me alive for some reason.
This post will make one-hundred fifty-seven hits for search.php?keywords=572957

57.2957 comes about because we have ten fingers, and our circle has 360 degrees.
Now 90/7 is a repeating decimal of 285714; David's number is 14, which is half of 28.

The hit count was from an earlier post. Now there is a tasty #57 sandwich from a repeating decimal equivalent to 360/28 which reduces to 90/7. Six digits works perfectly to create a lovely shade of green, similar to the Highly Abundant outline color in the chart posted previously in this thread, and elsewhere. Near as I could tell, the chart is of Chinese origin, but somehow C=3, H=8, R=18 begins the middle row of the green box, besides showing that 28 is a perfect number.

Maybe some mana from heaven will help sustain us all through what is to come. Using Pazooka’s analogy 2024 marks a new moon to go along with a most glorious eclipse.

Once upon a time me good friend would order a pizza from Dominos, and we would set things up for the pizza dudes arrival. At the time I lived in the Timber Creek Apartments, and somehow ended up with the best one overlooking the pool. Turns out there were weird patterns in the faux marble lining the bathroom wall. The girl joked about it was arranged that the apartment was sitting vacant awaiting the congressman’s son, but he’d made other arrangements, so I was in luck.

Anyway, part of the fun was to pay with a big bottle of change that RKB would dump on the table. I played the role of the bad cop, and would come rushing out of my bedroom pointing at my watch saying “he’s late”. In those days Dominos would advertise a 30 minute delivery guarantee. Really they only knocked two dollars off for being late. But really it didn’t matter if he was late or not. My job was to claim he was late regardless.

We were sure to cue up something weird on the VCR too. In the end we’d let the guy in on the prank, and give him a generous tip before sending him on his way. Stupid silly stuff guys do when they’re bored and unworthy of ever being mentioned again, except that being the time keeper again seems to be my simple little job.

There’s another tidbit of a tale trying to explain myself. Really it’s a regular thing, and now even this silly/stupid stuff helps set the stage for a small act in the greatest story ever told. 90 degree angles are often referred to as right angles, which may mean that Micheal is indeed that most righteous dude we have been expecting. Anyways, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://kolobiv.blogspot.com/2008/10/walking-to-missouri.html wrote: Elias S. Woodruff, in an October 1938 Conference address, stated:
I sometimes wish that every member of the Church could have the privilege of going to Liberty, and Richmond, Far West, Adam-ondi-Ahman, and Haun's Mill, on their way east or west, as they come through the Central States Mission, for the impression that it gives them, for the increase in their faith and their reverence for the work that has been performed in this Church by its founders and leaders. One cannot stand upon the hill overlooking the valley of Adam-ondi-Ahman without being very deeply impressed with the sacredness of the place. (Conference Report, October 1938, p. 73.)
There’s something referenced in me new book about Adam-ondi-Ahman. Elias spoke on the 💯 anniversary of Joseph’s revelation on the matter in 1838. Month-of-years now seems an obvious observation. 7 years this & Seven years that, makes for an easy connection with a week-of-years. Thing is the month is an observable astronomical observation. Me cosmic cycles thread shows how day month and year time intervals are all in a state of flux. The long and short is 285714 and 572957 both stem from us having 10 fingers on a planet with a likely 28 day month at some time in the past, and that our circle ⭕️ has 360 degrees.

We’re already 11 years in, and may have only recently made the connection. The 2024 eclipse marks the midway point, and 2029 the 3/4 point, so it’ll be interesting to see how this framework fits the final design.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 6th, 2021, 3:53 pm
https://kolobiv.blogspot.com/2008/10/walking-to-missouri.html wrote: Elias S. Woodruff, in an October 1938 Conference address, stated:
I sometimes wish that every member of the Church could have the privilege of going to Liberty, and Richmond, Far West, Adam-ondi-Ahman, and Haun's Mill, on their way east or west, as they come through the Central States Mission, for the impression that it gives them, for the increase in their faith and their reverence for the work that has been performed in this Church by its founders and leaders. One cannot stand upon the hill overlooking the valley of Adam-ondi-Ahman without being very deeply impressed with the sacredness of the place. (Conference Report, October 1938, p. 73.)
There’s something referenced in me new book about Adam-ondi-Ahman. Elias spoke on the 💯 anniversary of Joseph’s revelation on the matter in 1838. Month-of-years now seems an obvious observation. 7 years this & Seven years that, makes for an easy connection with a week-of-years. Thing is the month is an observable astronomical observation. Me cosmic cycles thread shows how day month and year time intervals are all in a state of flux. The long and short is 285714 and 572957 both stem from us having 10 fingers on a planet with a likely 28 day month at some time in the past, and that our circle ⭕️ has 360 degrees.

We’re already 11 years in, and may have only recently made the connection. The 2024 eclipse marks the midway point, and 2029 the 3/4 point, so it’ll be interesting to see how this framework fits the final design.
Wouldn't the 3/4 point be 2031?
Many are pegging the year 2033/2034 as something critical. And 2034 would be 3.5 years from that 3/4 point year of 2031. And we know 3.5, half of 7, is a number used plenty in our earthly timelines....
Our timeline as mapped in the heavens by Our Eternal Father is one of his greatest mercies or blessings He gave to man. It's a calendar directly to us, mankind, from Him. The Mazzaroth is the story of Jesus Christ as told to us by Our Eternal Father through the heavens and stars. He testifies of the divinity of His Beloved Son. Oh it was one of the most special witnesses to me of the divinity of Jesus of Nazareth being the Savior of the world.
I'm gonna try and find that video and I'll put it in here. I think it was an Aussie Christian telling it and it was soooooo good.
Found it!
https://youtu.be/EUQEMqF5dL8

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 6th, 2021, 4:10 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: March 6th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Wouldn't the 3/4 point be 2031?
Many are pegging the year 2033/2034 as something critical. And 2034 would be 3.5 years from that 3/4 point year of 2031. And we know 3.5, half of 7, is a number used plenty in our earthly timelines....
Our timeline as mapped in the heavens by Our Eternal Father is one of his greatest mercies or blessings He gave to man. It's a calendar directly to us, mankind, from Him. The Mazzaroth is the story of Jesus Christ as told to us by Our Eternal Father through the heavens and stars. He testifies of the divinity of His Beloved Son. Oh it was one of the most special witnesses to me of the divinity of Jesus of Nazareth being the Savior of the world.
I'm gonna try and find that video and I'll put it in here. I think it was an Aussie Christian telling it and it was soooooo good.
Found it!
https://youtu.be/EUQEMqF5dL8

My bad, 3/4 is 2031. :oops:

That video is awesome and is now included in me top 10 best videos of all time. 8-)

Job 31 & 38, and especially interesting is the four fall feasts being fulfilled, which matches with the fall of 1838 & 1938 💯 year anniversary remarks about Adam-ondi-Ahman. Also the part about China, as Pazooka’s amazing chart looked to be of Chinese origin. There’s some info about calendars in this thread or a related one, but C=3, H=8, R=18 works in our current language, calendar and culture as God speaks to us in the language of our understanding.

1rst1 about 70 weeks ministry as per video, after teaching in the temple.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Some of you will like this! I got the first injection on May 7th. I'm supposed to get the second injection on June 7th or 8th. The latest analysis of I Pet Goat II which I just saw today, just a while ago, is that the child (man child to us) after getting the second injection then dies during the annular eclipse on the 10th of June. He is devoured by the dragon which is the vaccine. Aren't meaningless coincidences just grand? :D

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: May 12th, 2021, 12:54 pm Some of you will like this! I got the first injection on May 7th. I'm supposed to get the second injection on June 7th or 8th. The latest analysis of I Pet Goat II which I just saw today, just a while ago, is that the child (man child to us) after getting the second injection then dies during the annular eclipse on the 10th of June. He is devoured by the dragon which is the vaccine. Aren't meaningless coincidences just grand? :D

Ha 5/7 :lol:

10th BD celebrated on the 18th, R’ent it great. 8-)

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:01 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 12th, 2021, 12:54 pm Some of you will like this! I got the first injection on May 7th. I'm supposed to get the second injection on June 7th or 8th. The latest analysis of I Pet Goat II which I just saw today, just a while ago, is that the child (man child to us) after getting the second injection then dies during the annular eclipse on the 10th of June. He is devoured by the dragon which is the vaccine. Aren't meaningless coincidences just grand? :D

Ha 5/7 :lol:

I did not even see that one, lol.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

I'm tired. I'm tired of my whole story. My power is mostly spent. Diminished by sin and doubt. When I was young I had tremendous power. I could even control the weather. When I was stationed at Hickam Airforce base Hawaii I was in the Honor Guard that protected the Headquarters PACAF building. The Honor Guard also stood duty at the front gate waving people onto the base. I was on the 10:30pm to 6:30am shift. It rained more nights than not in Hawaii. Airman coming off the main gate were frequently soaking wet. That is what they hated the most about standing duty at the main gate. But when I heard about that while I was in training I used my power so that when I stood the main gate I never got rained on. In the year and a half that I stood main gate I never got soaking wet. I heard what people were going to say before they said it. That even cost me a girlfriend once. Her and I were driving down the road and I answered her question before she spoke it to me. She got very mad at me. Curious I asked her why she was mad at me. 'Was it my answer that has made you mad?' No she said. 'You answered my question before I asked it as I was about to ask it. 'But, I heard you ask the question'. No she said, 'I was only thinking it'. Then she broke up with me. My dorm mate and I were house sitting a colonel's house in Pearl City while he was on leave to the mainland. Family Affair came on the TV at 11:00pm just after the nightly news which in Hawaii comes on at 10:30pm. It was 11:11pm and I knew that because there was a clock on top of the TV. Sebastian Cabot came on the screen and I told my dorm mate that, "that man is dead". My dorm mate argued that he was not dead. After a few minutes I just said to him, "look I do not know how I know but I know that that man is dead, let's just let it at that". The next morning we heard on the radio that Sebastian Cabot died in a California hospital at 1:11am. There is a two hour difference between Hawaii and California. My dorm mate got very angry at me and said, "don't you ever say anything like that about me". The next day he showed up with a deck of cards to test me. His idea, not mine. He shuffled the deck and held up a card. I got it wrong. He wrote down the result. I got none of the cards correct. When he was holding up the 26th card he said, "wait a minute, you weren't guessing the card that I was holding up. you were guessing the card that I had just laid face down on the table". Then he turned up the cards and checked them with his list. I had guessed 25 cards in a row correctly. We were both so freaked out about that we stopped the test. Also after that he kept his distance from me. We worked different shifts and I rarely seen him in the dorm after that. I have no idea where he was staying.

Those abilities have slowly left me over the years. I may still have them but I have chosen not to use them. I have not chosen to use them because the result of using them is not without consequences, sometimes dire. For example I had a friend in 2012 that has since passed away. I needed someone to share my story with so I told her some of it. I told her that I used to be able to control the weather. Of course she was skeptical. So I said let's try a demonstration. Hurricane Sandy was barreling towards Boston. I said what if I can stop Sandy from hitting Boston. So I told her that I will cause Sandy to reverse direction and go 50 miles out to sea before it heads North. Well that is what I did and that is what Sandy did. She called me up later and said, "it did exactly what you said it would do". I said, "do you realize that was the biggest mistake of my life". Sandy did head North but my conception of the contour of the east coast was off and I did not realize that NY state jetted out as far as it does. Lives were lost. After that I vowed never to use my power again. Except I broke that vow when I asked the Spirit to send a demonstration when Alaris was attacking everything that I posted. Very soon after that the 5.7 earthquake hit and Moroni lost his trumpet. Then nightlight attacked me over that. It made me so mad that when I read it I said to the Spirit that, 'maybe they need another demonstration, if it be thy will'. I then walked to the bank and when I got back the 6.5 had happened in Idaho. I know that not many believe that because I said it after the fact. But then when I was attacked again and was told that one of my post was pure nonsense all I said is, 'All I can do is invite the Spirit (I don't remember my exact words) to back me up by sending a 7.3 and that if it didn't that I would own it and admit that the spirit that has been talking to me all these years was a false spirit. I was surprised that it took almost a week to happen. And before it happened I was relieved that it did not happen because I am so so tired of all of this. But it did happen. It was initially reported as a 7.4 but then it was downgraded to a 7.3.

Why must this go on so long. When will everything come to fruition that I can rest from it all. I'm tired. :cry:
Last edited by Michael Sherwin on June 4th, 2021, 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

oops

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:34 pm oops
Even a mistake can become a good thing, as it made for an easy quote blurb. :lol:

I’m a Little Teapot Song and Story - Being Kind 8-)

Oops in OK, but not AUodLPJ93Ok :mrgreen: dbnp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Hopefully the Pearl of Great Price is good to go too?

Thar be me latest question, as lamented in the linked post. There should be lots of questions, but rather we get incoherent accusations of z worst kinds. :x

Weird that Slog’s narrator played the friend of the friend of God on 📺. His creator may be doomed to that same fait, in real life, only to have me series likewise canceled, but not forged in iron. :mrgreen: dbnp

A comma followed by “but not” supersedes all other commas in z same sentence. :|

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Airplane Captain to control tower: When can I land this plane, we,ve been in a holding pattern for 21 years. Sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 10th, 2021, 11:16 am Airplane Captain to control tower: When can I land this plane, we,ve been in a holding pattern for 21 years. Sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Maybe George knows, or whatever name your Spirit goes by. :lol:

Or maybe this has bearing on the current conundrum.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 16th, 2021, 11:18 pm Something the Spirit just had me look up that I did not know before. And that is July 27th in a leap year is day 209 of 366 which is 57% of the way through the year. When God piles it high he really piles it high. Just like the earthquake today at Mount Michael was centered at latitude -57.5791. The year 1957 was not a leap year but rounded to two decimal digits my birthdate can be written 1957.57 (208/365 = 0.5698630136986301).
That’s like weird, or something. 8-) wbnb

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:24 pm
… Lives were lost. After that I vowed never to use my power again. Except I broke that vow when I asked the Spirit to send a demonstration when Alaris was attacking everything that I posted. Very soon after that the 5.7 earthquake hit and Moroni lost his trumpet. Then nightlight attacked me over that. It made me so mad that when I read it I said to the Spirit that, 'maybe they need another demonstration, if it be thy will'. I then walked to the bank and when I got back the 6.5 had happened in Idaho. I know that not many believe that because I said it after the fact. But then when I was attacked again and was told that one of my post was pure nonsense all I said is, 'All I can do is invite the Spirit (I don't remember my exact words) to back me up by sending a 7.3 and that if it didn't that I would own it and admit that the spirit that has been talking to me all these years was a false spirit. I was surprised that it took almost a week to happen. And before it happened I was relieved that it did not happen because I am so so tired of all of this. But it did happen. It was initially reported as a 7.4 but then it was downgraded to a 7.3.

Why must this go on so long. When will everything come to fruition that I can rest from it all. I'm tired. :cry:
The 6.5 shook my son and daughter on my son’s birthday. Hence my Woman at the Well reference. Also, it was weird telling of TWM’s gate duty about two days before Maui fire. Only now do I see it was 18 months that went without rain on days Mike stood watch.

Also see: https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p2849310