Ivermectin UPDATE Questions Answered.

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Ontario
captain of 100

Ivermectin UPDATE Questions Answered.

Post by Ontario »

Been doing this regimen for the past 3 weeks. I've been exposed to at least one individual that had COVID and no infection as of yet .
It's cheap enough at about $8 per tube to take a chance on it.
Taken in increments like this fellow has , should be safe enough . Just watch for any unusual effects when taking it.
Not approved for human use, Not safe for children, Use at your own risk, Look up drug interactions. This product is for Animal Use ONLY.

True
captain of 100

Re: Ivermectin UPDATE Questions Answered.

Post by True »

Ontario wrote: June 21st, 2021, 7:35 am Been doing this regimen for the past 3 weeks. I've been exposed to at least one individual that had COVID and no infection as of yet .
It's cheap enough at about $8 per tube to take a chance on it.
Taken in increments like this fellow has , should be safe enough . Just watch for any unusual effects when taking it.
Not approved for human use, Not safe for children, Use at your own risk, Look up drug interactions. This product is for Animal Use ONLY.
My dad had cancer, blood clots in his lungs, pneumonia and finally discovered he had covid after a week in the hospital. He is in his late 70’s. He was about to die. He said his goodbyes to all us kids on the phone as we stood outside the hospital. We went home and all knelt in prayer on his behalf. As soon as we ended the prayer is when we discovered he had covid too.

We had smuggled this ivermectin into the hospital in a chapstick tube. Once he knew he had covid, he took a dose of this ivermectin and continued to take it daily. When we called him the next day, he was talking like a normal person. It was night and day difference. He had gotten so bad that there was definitely a long recovery but I am convinced without our prayers and the ivermectin, he would not be alive right now.

It is particularly safe. It works as an antiviral and me and my kids have taken it this year at various times to avoid missing school and other things. My mom was with my dad at the hospital 24/7. They sent her home with his covid diagnosis. We dosed her up with ivermectin and she never got it. And she gets everything.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Started in February with a dose (it’s alleged by a Doctor in Texas, who was on YouTube, each notch is for 50#’s of human body weight... take at your own risk...). Then two days later, took another dose... then every two weeks one follow up dose.

Not even a sniffle... tested negative when I had to get a nose swab test to be able to go the the rodeo. (Ain’t gonna miss the PBR local circuit...) 😂😂

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

I bought this stuff for my wife & I and have used it. It's totally fine for people, you just have to dose it based on your weight. One tube is for a 1,200# horse, so divide your weight into that and that's the fraction you take in a day.
I never got covid, but I found after using this that I lost my sugar cravings. Ivermectin kills all kinds of nasties, and apparently took out my candida and whatever else was fueling sugar cravings.
Interestingly, I started buying this last year on Amazon and it was easy to get at around $5-6/tube. People started catching on and the price went up and started going out of stock.

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

A sign at my local IFA store says that Ivermectin was not to be bought for personal or human consumption.

My guess is that the store was running low on stock and wanted to sell it to livestock owners.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

prew wrote: June 22nd, 2021, 9:06 am A sign at my local IFA store says that Ivermectin was not to be bought for personal or human consumption.

My guess is that the store was running low on stock and wanted to sell it to livestock owners.
Either the store is selling it or is not. They don't get to decide how the product is used.

Maybe I want to use it as paint for my mural. Maybe I want to put it in my gas tank. Maybe I want to light it on fire. Maybe I want to use as hair gel. Not saying these are smart ideas, but it's none of their business. If too many people are buying it for hair gel such that they are out of stock, then up the price! Supply and demand.

Honestly that sign is going to have the opposite effect. People will see it and wonder why in the world that sign would be needed. Upon investigation, people will opt to throw a tube of it in their emergency supply. Heck, maybe that's what the store owner was going for! LoL. He's just advertising to the world that he's got some in stock. "Come and get it!, Ahem, for your animals <cough cough>"

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

Deleted
Last edited by BKColt on June 24th, 2021, 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

Deleted
Last edited by BKColt on June 24th, 2021, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

BKColt wrote: June 22nd, 2021, 8:57 pm If you need an actual prescription of human Ivermectin (exposed to Covid recently, test positive or symptomatic, or a long-hauler) I recommend the Nobel-peace-prize-nominated doctors on myfreedoctor.com
I was about to recommend https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/tr ... edication/, but free beats $90 any day of the week.

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »