Upcoming Cyber Security Symposium on the Fraud of Last Election

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Upcoming Cyber Security Symposium on the Fraud of Last Election

Post by larsenb »

This deserves its own thread. The symposium is being held 10-12 August 2021. Information about it can be gleaned here: https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mi ... osium-2021

I'm repeating information which I posted here: viewtopic.php?p=1162627#p1162627

The gist of the evidence Lindell has gathered with the help of his cyber security expert panel, I believe, is that traffic/data packets from multiple IP addresses and coming from multiple countries, including China, Italy, etc., and targeting many, many election computers, mainly in the swing states, was captured in real time and recorded. The analysis of the data shows the voter tallies of these computers was seen to have flipped in favor of Biden at the moment of impact from the incoming traffic.

This was enough (and in conjunction with other types of election/voter fraud) to show a Biden majority in those swing states, appearing the morning after the polling places closed, at which time Trump was showing massive majorities.

Lindell is offering a $5,000,000 award for any cyber security expert who can show that the evidence and conclusions gathered by his panel of similar experts, is false or wrong.
Attachments
ML CyberSymposium.png
ML CyberSymposium.png (915.79 KiB) Viewed 1310 times

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Upcoming Cyber Security Symposium on the Fraud of Last Election

Post by EmmaLee »

larsenb wrote: August 4th, 2021, 3:22 pm This deserves its own thread. The symposium is being held 10-12 August 2021. Information about it can be gleaned here: https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mi ... osium-2021
Holy cow, there sure are a lot of things scheduled for that week in August...

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Bump. Important that people watch, imsho.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I would sign up at that website except it requires your phone number...

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I've got an old neighbor (who has had a program on KTALK w/Gayle Resika (sp?), who has been accepted to attend the Symposium as a member of the press. I will be eager to get an account of the proceedings from her.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Less than a day away.

For me, this should be a HUGE event, but its getting almost no media coverage. And here, only 200 reads?? Wow, who would have thought?

And for me, it's not necessarily the idea that it would get Trump back in office, but that it exposes the most massive voter fraud in history . . . which if not corrected, means we really are done as a country. But maybe we're done already . . . . . :shock: :cry:

Recently, Mike Lindell dropped his My Pillow ads from Fox News because of their refusing to run his advertisements for the Security Symposium. See: https://www.newsmax.com/us/lindell/2021 ... d/1031295/

For info on symposium go here: https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mi ... osium-2021 And it can be watched on frankspeech.com in general.

My guess and fear is that despite the compelling evidence for massive voter fraud, it will be ignored by most media and certainly government agencies. Perhaps the evidence can and will successfully be pushed through the court system. But I doubt it.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The formula is very, very simple: no legitimate vote, no country.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Bump. Maybe this will get 1 or 2 more interested and keyed in who learn of this for the first time. Only 230 or so views. My, my.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Probably my last bump of this.. Will I be disappointed in the symposium? Dunno. Will just have to see.

Info on start time:

Cyber Symposium Live Stream will begin at 9 AM CT, Tuesday, August 10th.
Be sure to Tune-In & tell your friends!!

Guess that translates to 8 AM MST. Ouch!

Use this link: https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mi ... osium-2021

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

On going now. Tune in, if you haven't already. Massive voter fraud being revealed in real time.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

What's the summary on day 1? I heard a cyber attack shut it down?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

At 6:00 pm today, Lindell says they are having a highly important presentation very shortly (6 pm MST) that will be earth shaking. You may want to watch this.

Here: https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mi ... osium-2021

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

UPSIDE DOWN CROSS.