Your Health Freedom Symposium being held Friday-Saturday

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Your Health Freedom Symposium being held Friday-Saturday

Post by larsenb »

Dr. Peter McCullough, and others, will be speaking today and tomorrow on these topics up in Lehi (10th) and Layton (11th), as I type, at the Your Health and Freedom Symposium (tickets: www.yourhealthfreedom.org ).

i just bought a ticket for the Layton presentation. Lehi is apparently sold out. $49 /ticket. . . rather pricey.
Last edited by larsenb on September 10th, 2021, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SAM
captain of 100

Re: Your Health Freedom Symposium being held today-tomorrow

Post by SAM »

I’m going to be there too. I love everything I’ve heard from Dr McCullough.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SAM wrote: September 9th, 2021, 2:25 pm I’m going to be there too. I love everything I’ve heard from Dr McCullough.
Lehi or Layton? I'll look for a guy name 'SAM' ;)

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

Layton, but I’m not a guy 🙃

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SAM wrote: September 9th, 2021, 2:29 pm Layton, but I’m not a guy 🙃
Apologies, but you can see, a somewhat natural assumption. And i obviously didn't make the connection w/your post on My Experience with the Vaccine Letter.

Look for a rather ugly old guy. That will be me. What should i look for, a yellow ribbon?

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

larsenb wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Apologies, but you can see, a somewhat natural assumption. And i obviously didn't make the connection w/your post on My Experience with the Vaccine Letter.

Look for a rather ugly old guy. That will be me. What should i look for, a yellow ribbon?
There are a few older folks here 🤣 I have sorry blonde hair and I'm wearing a black t-shirt that says "Big Gov Sucks". Stop me if you see me!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SAM wrote: September 11th, 2021, 9:55 am
larsenb wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:42 pm

There are a few older folks here 🤣 I have sorry blonde hair and I'm wearing a black t-shirt that says "Big Gov Sucks". Stop me if you see me!
I wish this had come to my cell phone email. I may have seen you in passing. The "Big Gov Sucks" t-shirt rings a bell.

I got there late, having stayed up late the night before by traveling down to Lehi for a 9/11 symposium at the Kimberly Academy. Tough time getting up.

Arrived at about 9:30 am, saw the 2nd row-middle rather empty, so went down there to get better view and to hear better (I'm on the deaf side). Plopped into an empty seat. About 1-2 minutes later, a suited, rather small man sat down to my left. I realized it was Dr. Peter A. McCullough, the very man I had come to see/hear. Had a nice short conversation with him on Jung's term, psychic epidemic and my term for same thing: toxic memes', as a description of what we're seeing w/current pandemic and shot mania. He was really interested; and used a similar description in his talk, which started about 15 or so minutes later.

I spent a lot of time walking around during breaks looking for people I knew, both in the front, aisles and middle row. Ran into about 4 from my ward, including a former neighbor/ward member, Dalane England, who has a Friday K-Talk program. I was in jeans and a brown, vertically-striped shirt w/whitish/gray hair, so you may have seen me and wondered what that idiot was doing walking around and gawking at everybody.

Had some wonderful conversations w/people, including two nurses sitting by me.

Overall, a WONDERFUL and INFORMATIVE symposium. Well worth the cost of entry. Very well attended, and a surprising number of LDS were apparently there, based on how many responded to the use of 'veiled' LDS terminology by 2-3 of the speakers. Oh, the male/female ration seemed to be about 2-3 men for every 7-8 women. That was surprising to me.

SAM
captain of 100

Re: Your Health Freedom Symposium being held Friday-Saturday

Post by SAM »

I went for Peter McCullough too. So lucky you got to talk with him! I loved his talk. If you were down by him, we were on opposite sides of the auditorium. I didn't know anyone there in person, but I did introduce myself to a few people I knew of from various Facebook groups and comments I've seen. I gave Eric Moutsos a hug. So much of what he writes sounds just like what is coming from my heart. Lots of great info and speakers!