Birthdates of prophets

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Birthdates of prophets

Post by Sarah »

I think it's interesting that Biden's speech was given the same day as President Nelson's birthday. Coincidence maybe, but we all know this speech is a bad sign for what is to come, and could be a major turning point towards America's day of reckoning.

Similarly, in 2017, we had the Great American Solar Eclipse falling on President Monson's birthday, which I don't believe was a coincidence. Eclipses in the Jewish culture at least represent a warning or are a sign of judgment to come. Having it fall on his birthday was a sign for all of us to pay attention to what was going on.

Pres. Nelson's birthday Sept 9th is also the anniversary of the founding of North Korea or their Independence Day. I've been saying for a while now that I believe NK will be one of the major trigger events to kick off world war. Sept. 9th is also the death date of Mao Zedong.

Pres. Monson died on Jan 2nd, 2018, which is exactly 7 years prior to Jan 2 2025, the eighth day of Hanukkah, which day I believe we may see a fulfillment of the Feast of Dedication. From Joseph Smith's birthday on Dec 23 1805 to Jan 2nd 2025 is 80,000 days.

But what really triggered this post was seeing that Elder Bednar shares a birthday with Xi Jinping, on June 15th. (Yes, I think Bednar is special ;)) Elder Bednar was born in 1952 and Xi in 1953. What's interesting is that Xi was born in the year of the snake and Bednar born in the year of the dragon. Here's some of what I found about what the snake and dragon symbolize:

"Snake carries the meanings of malevolence, cattiness, mystery, as well as acumen and divination. In most cases, this animal is considered evil and the elongated legless body always scares people. However, in ancient Chinese traditions, the snake once presented a venerated image and it is one of the earliest totems of Chinese nations. Chinese mother goddess Nรผwa who is said to have created humanity has the body of a snake and the head of a human."

Chinese Dragon is de facto an imaginary animal, also the only fictitious creature in the 12 zodiac animals, which is composed of 9 animals, including the body of a snake, the horns of a deer, the head of an ox, the mouth of a crocodile, the claws of an eagle, and the scales of a fish. The Dragon enjoys a very high reputation in Chinese culture and it represents auspiciousness and imperial power since ancient times."
" The Dragon symbolizes power, nobleness, honor, luck, and success in traditional Chinese culture. The Dragon is a supernatural being with no parallel for talent and excellence."

Anyway, it could mean nothing or is simply a coincidence, but I find these things interesting. I am also born in the year of the snake but don't think I'm evil :evil:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Birthdates of prophets

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Sarah wrote: โ†‘September 12th, 2021, 10:36 pm ... Similarly, in 2017, we had the Great American Solar Eclipse falling on President Monson's birthday, which I don't believe was a coincidence. Eclipses in the Jewish culture at least represent a warning or are a sign of judgment to come. Having it fall on his birthday was a sign for all of us to pay attention to what was going on.

Pres. Nelson's birthday Sept 9th is also the anniversary of the founding of North Korea or their Independence Day. I've been saying for a while now that I believe NK will be one of the major trigger events to kick off world war. Sept. 9th is also the death date of Mao Zedong.

Pres. Monson died on Jan 2nd, 2018, which is exactly 7 years prior to Jan 2 2025, the eighth day of Hanukkah, which day I believe we may see a fulfillment of the Feast of Dedication. From Joseph Smith's birthday on Dec 23 1805 to Jan 2nd 2025 is 80,000 days.

But what really triggered this post was seeing that Elder Bednar shares a birthday with Xi Jinping, on June 15th. (Yes, I think Bednar is special ;)) Elder Bednar was born in 1952 and Xi in 1953. What's interesting is that Xi was born in the year of the snake and Bednar born in the year of the dragon. Here's some of what I found about what the snake and dragon symbolize ...
The date of the eclipse we learned later, looking back, that it was to be his last birthday. Weird your post was on me bday, and that my PB was on ETB's birthday, but it wasn't his last. Brother Bednar did mention "timing" in his first apostolic address, so there's that.

A seer is defined as "one who sees" so anyone that looks back and sees that the eclipse was on TSM's last birthday meets the definition of a seer. Seeing is not only seeing forward, but also looking back and seeing things as they really are, such as the amazing timing pattern of the 5.7 earthquake on March 18th.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘September 13th, 2021, 2:08 am
Sarah wrote: โ†‘September 12th, 2021, 10:36 pm ... Similarly, in 2017, we had the Great American Solar Eclipse falling on President Monson's birthday, which I don't believe was a coincidence. Eclipses in the Jewish culture at least represent a warning or are a sign of judgment to come. Having it fall on his birthday was a sign for all of us to pay attention to what was going on.

But what really triggered this post was seeing that Elder Bednar shares a birthday with Xi Jinping, on June 15th. (Yes, I think Bednar is special ;)) Elder Bednar was born in 1952 and Xi in 1953. What's interesting is that Xi was born in the year of the snake and Bednar born in the year of the dragon. Here's some of what I found about what the snake and dragon symbolize ...
The date of the eclipse we learned later, looking back, that it was to be his last birthday. Weird your post was on me bday, and that my PB was on ETB's birthday, but it wasn't his last. Brother Bednar did mention "timing" in his first apostolic address, so there's that.

A seer is defined as "one who sees" so anyone that looks back and sees that the eclipse was on TSM's last birthday meets the definition of a seer. Seeing is not only seeing forward, but also looking back and seeing things as they really are, such as the amazing timing pattern of the 5.7 earthquake on March 18th.
Thanks, I appreciate your post. And Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š Mine is June 16th, which is one reason I was tuned into Bednar's. You've probably already talked about the March 18th earthquake, but what did you significant with that date?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Sarah wrote: โ†‘September 13th, 2021, 6:49 am

Thanks, I appreciate your post. And Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š Mine is June 16th, which is one reason I was tuned into Bednar's. You've probably already talked about the March 18th earthquake, but what did you significant with that date?

Thank you, and happy belated birthday. ๐ŸŽ‚

June 16th was the birthday of Ultimate Warrior that I honor by saying me in place of my, as detailed in another post. Some found it bothersome, and I curtailed usage, after making a thread about it. When you say my, you are claiming ownership of something, so me is actually the proper choice in many cases. Ultimate connected 616 with the dreaded number and later I came across online articles that said 616 was actually the dreaded number, but I forgot the details.

search.php?keywords=CarrierPigeon+ Will show posts by someone that may have first clued me in about Thomas Monsonโ€™s birthday. Brother Monson also gave a great GC address Compassion where he showed footage of the Survivor Tree, which is near where I and a couple of friends stood to snap a picture, that also showed forth an amazing timing pattern.

search.php?keywords=focusOnChrist+ Will find the amazing timing pattern for the 18th of March, and how it came to use said keyword, thanks to another suggestion by DJB. Searching 38ii will find posts about both amazing timing patterns, that I only recognized because of me experiences dating back to 3/8/1980. Ultimate also preemptively. referred to being sick as having caught the Dreaded Gombu. Gombu isnโ€™t even a word, which means Ultimate would just say it all the more. :lol:

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘September 13th, 2021, 9:27 am

June 16th was the birthday of Ultimate Warrior that I honor by saying me in place of my, as detailed in another post. Some found it bothersome, and I curtailed usage, after making a thread about it. When you say my, you are claiming ownership of something, so me is actually the proper choice in many cases. Ultimate connected 616 with the dreaded number and later I came across online articles that said 616 was actually the dreaded number, but I forgot the details.

search.php?keywords=CarrierPigeon+ Will show posts by someone that may have first clued me in about Thomas Monsonโ€™s birthday. Brother Monson also gave a great GC address Compassion where he showed footage of the Survivor Tree, which is near where I and a couple of friends stood to snap a picture, that also showed forth an amazing timing pattern.

search.php?keywords=focusOnChrist+ Will find the amazing timing pattern for the 18th of March, and how it came to use said keyword, thanks to another suggestion by DJB. Searching 38ii will find posts about both amazing timing patterns, that I only recognized because of me experiences dating back to 3/8/1980. Ultimate also preemptively. referred to being sick as having caught the Dreaded Gombu. Gombu isnโ€™t even a word, which means Ultimate would just say it all the more. :lol:
I knew your response would have me searching :lol: , but thanks! I will check out those threads. I have vague memories of what you wrote. Yeah, my bday has a lot of 6's and here's the scoop on 616:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
"666 is generally believed to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[4] In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[2] One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code.[5][6]"

WhoIsBeast
captain of 10

Post by WhoIsBeast »

BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘September 13th, 2021, 9:27 am

especially to the number of the beast 666 is correct and this is evidenced by the book of Daniel if you decipher it

if you are not stupid and study religion and do not look at the teacher (you may find the truth) but if you do not study all religions you do not have to try to purify them because you will not understand them)

why? it was simply God's will and that the mystery of iniquity would be revealed in the last day

many people distort the prophecy, for example, that the dragon deceived religion, but who claims that?

did the dragon really drop a third of the stars? wasn't it a tail? and what does the tail mean? false prophets and teachers

so if you want to understand specifically the verses of Revelation 12.2

without using all the books, it doesn't read because you won't be able to find the truth

and how is it said that Islam is false? how sure are you that the truth is in your religion? or are they still on fire in any of these fours?

don't be discouraged that you will be called hetetics that you are or another designation

for God hath said with all his heart and with all his soul

I will give you a part if you want to understand religion

creation in seven days is metaphorical

and satan and deceiving a woman too (serpent deceived the church)

Do you want to understand the prophecy imagine that these three verses belong together?

Genesis 3:16 16 And he said unto the woman, I will greatly multiply thy affliction and sorrow of pregnancy, and thou shalt bear children in affliction;

Isaiah 66: 7 Before she was in pain, she gave birth. Before she contracted labor, she told the boy.

Revelation 12: 2 And the woman was with child, and cried in pain, because her hour was come.

what does it mean? study and you will find the truth

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

My birthday was on the ninth :)

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

SmallFarm wrote: โ†‘September 14th, 2021, 12:33 am My birthday was on the ninth :)
Happy belated birthday!

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lots of people share birthdays.

https://public.tableau.com/views/MostCo ... VizHome=no

Sir H doesn't like sharing, especially birthdays...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Millions of people were born in Years of the Snake and the Dragon. I've always found these names in Chinese astrology amusing... it gives you an excuse for calling someone a rat or a pig without offending them!

However, if you want better (or worse coincidences):

* The end of May saw the 66th anniversary of the foundation of the Bilderbergers.
* We also saw the sixth anniversary since Bill Gates gave that Ted talk on disease.