They shall deceive the very elect!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: They shall deceive the very elect!

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

This reminds me of Isaiah 56:
10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

12 Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.
If the watchman are in fact elect.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 25th, 2021, 12:21 pm
The Creator wrote: March 29th, 2010, 11:56 pm
friendsofthe wrote:“For in those days there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch, that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant“.
Could this scripture possibly be saying that it is not possible to deceive the very elect, but is using such a description of these false Christ's/Prophets to illustrate just how deceptive and compelling they would be? Otherwise why would "if possible" even be include in the sentence?

(Also see New Testament Matthew 24:24 "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect")

Just thought I'd bring that up since that statement is used as talking points at various meetings I've been to, some who say that the elect indeed shall be deceived, others who say, if it were possible, but it's not possible... thoughts?
Those that are the elect. won’t be deceived, but is that knowledge only knowable after the fact?
I’m curious, you have been pulling up a lot of good old post lately. Me wonders what’s going on.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 26th, 2021, 12:19 am I’m curious, you have been pulling up a lot of good old post lately. Me wonders what’s going on.
There was a post saying the elect will be deceived, so I bumped this great thread by somebody that was certain about 2020-2021, based on a bad understanding of “about a half hour of silence”, as shown below.

Claymore wrote: June 15th, 2021, 3:11 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 15th, 2021, 2:22 pm
20.8 years is 30.0 minutes converted using 1 hour = 1000 years.
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 26th, 2020, 1:51 pm The word “about” is redundant, with proper understanding of significant digits. :P

What are the word choices, phrased in fractions of an hour, as was the common practice :?:

Less than 22.5 minutes would be spoken of as a quarter hour.

More than 37.5 minutes could be spoken of as three quarters of an hour, which is weird phraseology.

Therefore the upper limit is 45 minutes. :geek:

Revelation 8:1 uses the word about.

This makes me wonder when minutes and seconds were actually invented, in relation to the sundial, etc.

20.8 years multiplied by 1.5 = 31.2 years, which much resembles a month-of-years, with a likely midpoint of 2024.
Interesting how many things seem to be pointing to 2022-24 timeframe. Many cycles I've seen say those dates are important.

Claymore
If the “half hour” begins in 2000, then it ends as late as 2031.

2010 is when the seventh seal opened, but how that relates to the half hour of silence is an open question.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I believe that even the elect are being deceived right now through the "miracles" of technology.

Future deceits mirror past deceptions:

People, including covenant members, will be promised, and some will believe, that in order to fully develop (evolve ) as humans we need to incorporate technology into our physical bodies. You will be promised, and some will believe, you are not committing murder/suicide when you upload grandma/ourselves to the cloud. You will be promised, and some will believe, that what happens in the virtual world is not a sin. You will be promised, and some will believe, that they may receive eternal life through technology without the need to be righteous. You will be told, and some will believe, such developments are "miracles" inspired by God.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: They shall NOT deceive the very elect!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

JuneBug12000 wrote: July 26th, 2021, 11:00 am I believe that even the elect are being deceived right now through the "miracles" of technology.

People, including covenant members, will be promised, and some will believe, that in order to fully develop (evolve ) as humans we need to incorporate technology into our physical bodies. You will be promised, and some will believe, you are not committing murder/suicide when you upload grandma/ourselves to the cloud. You will be promised, and some will believe, that what happens in the virtual world is not a sin. You will be promised, and some will believe, that they may receive eternal life through technology without the need to be righteous. You will be told, and some will believe, such developments are "miracles" inspired by God.
Weird that a scripture will say "ABOUT a half hour of silence" and people will use that statement to calculate with great precision. And that some will completely disregard a qualifying statement such as "IF it were possible". :P

ampeterlin
captain of 100

Post by ampeterlin »

JuneBug12000 wrote: July 26th, 2021, 11:00 am I believe that even the elect are being deceived right now through the "miracles" of technology.

DEMONIC TECHNOLOGIESJULY 26, 2021 3:57 PM
LOVETH NWOKEOHURU

I Thank the Almighty God for His revelations.

By Sister Loveth Nwokeohuru.

Received on 22 July 2020

It was in the afternoon, and I was giving my children their Lunch..
All of a sudden I started feeling very very sleepy…to the extent that I wanted to leave everything that I was doing to go and sleep.

I was trying to resist this urge, but it kept coming, I managed to pray and then fell asleep, immediately I fell asleep I had this dream.

I saw that I was In a place and there was a new technology that was invoke.

What ever you want to say , say it and it would appear physically on your wall, or where ever you want it to appear, just face the particular place and say it and it would appear.
So, it happened that I now had a ministry in that dream, and on the wall of the altar I wrote some bible texts and pasted it on the wall with a celotape for reference.

Then, later I became tired of writing and pasting, I decided to use the technology that was invoke, afterall, it’s just a technology, and many people are using it.

So, I recited the memory verse that I wanted to appear on my wall, and the words started to appear gradually on the wall…and after appearing they were glued to the wall by an invisible celotape.

Wow! It was fascinating.
Just speak and it would appear, it worked like the Google voice searcher on our phone devices.
Just mention what you want to say even if you don’t o ow the complete sentence…Google will ting it our for you on your phone.

That was exactly how this new Technology worked in my dream, but the Only difference was that, these things would appear physically, not ont on your phone.

So, after those bi le texts appeared on the wall, I was happy that it has saved me some time and energy
So, I touched the wall and I felt the celotape holding those bible texts…it was kind of absurd to me, ut I decided to neglect it and went about my business.

Immediately I left there, the Lord ministered to me in my heart that that incidence is abnormal, that it’s demonic and that it shouldn’t be in my church’s alter.

That was when I started thinking having a rethink of what just happened.
“How can I say something and it would appear on my wall”?

Immediately the Holy fell upon me and a Holy anger came upon me and I walked straight to the wall of the alter and I started praying and commanding that anything on that wall that was brought there by a demon should disappear and let the original one remain.

Immediately I started praying….thuse bible texts started disappearing one after the other.

And at the end the only ones that were left were the one I wrote with my hands.
I was very shocked.
That means indeed they are demonic technologies.

So, it was like in the dream, the activities of demons had increased in the world it was like they were in control of many things even without us knowing and they were in almost everything…they had polluted almost everything called Technology.

At that point the Lord started to speak to me, audibly, He said “many alters have this technology, and people would come there to pray, not knowing what has happened, even some of the ministers may not even know that there is now a presence of a demon right there…this thereby pollutes the worship area, and those who come there to worship are also polluted too…

I was then reminded about the revelation I was given about so many technologies were masterminded by demons….demons/fallen angels gave them the insight to build them.
I was told about the black box for example..

To confirm this, I later came accross some articles where some persons who claimed that they have met with Aliens and that these Aliens were nice personalities and that they gave them the knowledge to do some of these technologies we are enjoying today.
Hmmmm…seriously?

But in this dream they had gone too far…

So many things we don’t know are demonic, some of the emojis, we use some apps that we use are masterminded by demons, and their plan is to pollute the temple of God(true Christians)

The truth is that the time is very short and the devil and his minions know this…so, they’re doing everything possible to get as many as possible polluted and weakened Spiritually.

In one of the revelations that the Lord gave me, He said some persons we see on the Internet chatting and supporting and promoting evil on different websites, blogs, YouTube etc…are not actually demon possed people, but actual demons.

I am not saying this to scare you..
This is a Warning, it’s not every site that you should visit, it’s not every person online that you should follow…some are people who are possessed with demons while some are actual demons.

The devil and his agents are really working fast to take over the world and many of God’s children are still relaxed.
I pray that God will wake us up in Jesus Christ mighty name.

I was also shown that some cartoons that we allow our children to watch are not just ordinary cartoons, some of them are exactly what happens in their kingdom that they show our children and these have a negative impact on them…these brings about increase in stubbornness and disobedience to parents and unruly behaviours.

Some of the cartoons I saw was The little mermaid, “Sabrina the secret of the teenage witch” please I may not get the names very well, but these are the ones I know.

I do not know about others.

The powers of darkness have entered Into many sectors seeking for souls to steal, kill and destroy.
We have to be vigilant and don’t overlook some of these things.

These are the last days, may God continue to protect and guide His children in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 26th, 2021, 2:10 am
Bronco73idi wrote: July 26th, 2021, 12:19 am I’m curious, you have been pulling up a lot of good old post lately. Me wonders what’s going on.
There was a post saying the elect will be deceived, so I bumped this great thread by somebody that was certain about 2020-2021, based on a bad understanding of “about a half hour of silence”, as shown below.

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 26th, 2020, 1:51 pm The word “about” is redundant, with proper understanding of significant digits. :P

What are the word choices, phrased in fractions of an hour, as was the common practice :?:

Less than 22.5 minutes would be spoken of as a quarter hour.

More than 37.5 minutes could be spoken of as three quarters of an hour, which is weird phraseology.

Therefore the upper limit is 45 minutes. :geek:

This makes me wonder when minutes and seconds were actually invented, in relation to the sundial, etc.

20.8 years multiplied by 1.5 = 31.2 years, which much resembles a month-of-years, with a likely midpoint of 2024.
Interesting how many things seem to be pointing to 2022-24 timeframe. Many cycles I've seen say those dates are important.

Claymore

2010 is when the seventh seal opened, but how that relates to the half hour of silence is an open question.
Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

We always want to put it in our perspective, this could mean literally “in heaven” ie we can see it. Or it could mean, major earthquake (due to heaven or sun) that the whole world felt and then nothing happens for half hour.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 26th, 2021, 11:36 pm

Claymore

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

We always want to put it in our perspective, this could mean literally “in heaven” ie we can see it. Or it could mean, major earthquake (due to heaven or sun) that the whole world felt and then nothing happens for half hour.
30 minutes is calculated as 20.8 years,
so 15 minutes would be 10.4 years + 2010 = 2020.4 years, and the Spirit spoke:
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
On Earth but not in heaven, yet :!:

2010 + 15.6 = 2025.6 is the soonest, and
2010 + 31.2 = 2041.2 is the latest, that the half hour of silence may end, as discussed above.

Reply #57 8-)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 27th, 2021, 12:07 am
Bronco73idi wrote: July 26th, 2021, 11:36 pm

Claymore

30 minutes is calculated as 20.8 years,
so 15 minutes would be 10.4 years + 2010 = 2020.4 years, and the Spirit spoke:
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
On Earth but not in heaven, yet :!:

2010 + 15.6 = 2025.6 is the soonest, and
2010 + 31.2 = 2041.2 is the latest, that the half hour of silence may end, as discussed above.

Reply #57 8-)
I read this and wondered why 2010. I personally think the 1/2 hour is about heaven. Heaven has been quite for a long time in my opinion. I personally think that heaven will be noisy, a planet coming into our view which will cause the earth to heave like a drunken….. you know the rest. Also it ties into

Revelation 6:15-17

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

And the Hopi red/blue Kachina’s

I believe the 1/2 hour timeline is given to his saints, so we know things are going to get crazy, “even the elect will fail” but if we live through it we will be blessed.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

...just wait till they get the alien thing going full speed....Nasa's old Project Bluebeam finally coming to fruition...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when you quote JS talk about every clime and nation. ..I can hear the angel voices. . . but only imaginary. Since 1998, the convert baptisms have gone down. When more missionaries were sent out the baptisms did NOT increase for the number of missionaries that went out. No increase than in past years. So, I wonder if this hurrah speech is going to keep working when we are barely doing the work right after it was stopped for a few months.

Am I the only person that sees this. How can people keep going on pretending that nothing is wrong when something is terribly wrong? I don't expect you to get depressed but I do think that COJCLDS saints need to be realistic. Don't even give me that crap that we can just float around without contact with this world because God has given us some really specific responsibilities in this day.

AND because he has stayed his hand and made it more difficult to do this work then I think a serious attitude is needed. I am still waiting for our prophets to tell us something more than milk-----listen to the voice of the Lord. Taught that in primary. Listen, I'm not kidding, something is seriously wrong and our prophets should be very specific as to what God wants us to do as a church, unless I'm missing the picture of shots, investments, purchases, hoarding money, masks, etc.

Maybe things will get back to normal when we have all been vaxxed?--is that God's word? Seems to me if we just keep doing the same thing that we've been doing for the last 20 years then it will bring the same results. These results that we have right now. Confusion and contention. Apostasy and rebellion. false security and reliance on the government instead of the church with a prophet who gets revelation for our day

I will tell you now that those people who breeze through and are such great Mormons but know nothing about our government or what is going on with the elections, pandemic, LGBTQ, abortion, terrorism will NOT go to the celestial kingdom. Are you kidding?

We are responsible for every word and thought- when we vote in a politician that will change our laws such as allowing abortion then we are responsible. If we have not educated ourselves, then we will be held accountable. All the fools that voted for that baby killing Romney will face judgment if they do not repent.

Whenever our vote in any election local, state or federal allows one of our fellow americans to suffer, we will be held accountable. The only ones off the hook are those who died in infancy or have been born with handicaps that prevent them from making an informed decision.

This is the promised land. There are covenants and one of them is to support the constitution. when we fail to support it by voting against it or sit on our butts and do nothing regarding it's destruction then we are in judgment.

You may not have personally, yet, felt the consequences of poor voting and allowing secret combinations into our government but you will pay for it. You can't dance through Mormon land and expect God to put you in the celestial kingdom. He put us on the earth at this time to take care of it , our governments, our fellow citizens, our planet.

I'm sorry to be so harsh but I feel like Moroni when he couldn't get people off their butt to help his fight. The people that you know that are so righteous and wonderful but know nothing about the problems in this world are the PROUD ones, the ones that walk past the widows, orphans, poor, etc when their votes could make a difference in these peoples lives. For that matter in all of our lives and this attitude is how gads got into our govt. It's not just in the church its rampant in our society.

No wonder gads rule. Everybody is busy buying a stairway to heaven. It seems that the church has become a "movement" like LGBTQ or BLM or proud boys, or whatever. A movement rather than a true church. wow A club just follow the club rules and you'll be fine.

may God have mercy. may he bring this church to repentance so that many can be saved.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

EvanLM wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:11 pm I am still waiting for our prophets to tell us something more than milk-----listen to the voice of the Lord. Taught that in primary. Listen, I'm not kidding, something is seriously wrong and our prophets should be very specific as to what God wants us to do as a church, unless I'm missing the picture of shots, investments, purchases, hoarding money, masks, etc.

I'm still waiting for a legit bona fide revelation from the Lord to these men. You know, the kind that ALL prophets in the scriptures have received from Adam all the way up to Wilford Woodruff. I'm still waiting for them to declare that they have seen the Lord Jesus Christ and have received commandments from His mouth.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

author's note: God is expecting us to be prepared for the great battle ahead. we have already failed the covid battle because of the yes, no, yes, no, open, shut, open, sort of open game----we are about to know what it is like to have man to man combat on this American continent. Again, we need to be realistic about our situation. God will not save the unprepared, nor will he save us in IGNORANCE. I'm speaking of ignorance of things on this mortal plane---not the mysteries.

Don't run in front of a car. God is not going to keep the car from hitting you. try it! We are running headlong into worse than a car and it includes the whole world where RMN has little power over even a government. We have no power as a church anywhere. Not yet. It's not time yet to have power---so ya better keep using your noggin and pay attention to news--

-pray for the truth of anything you hear and you can't pray for truth if you don't bother to learn anything in our day. Most COJCLDS already know the truth of the scriptures and prophets and JS, and our life is right or whatever etc. ---many of us stopped praying for that years ago and moved on. We got it---old news. Like I said, keep repeating the same old thing . . . . Those who ignore the events of this day will not survive either.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

infowar I think that as long as saints keep themselves ignoring the news of this day and avoiding the true news---- then the Lord isn't going to talk to us. I think that as long as our leaders keep holding on to Babylon with birthday parties at the convention center with Donnie, and investments and fighting off law suits, taking pictures of themselves, writing books instead of being free with their knowledge, and everything else that Babylon entails then the Lord is going to stay silent.

I agree with be not deceived that 2025 is the year of the savior's return. I am sure that we are in the second part of the 7 tribs and the Lord is being silent except to anyone personally. We now have afghanistans in the NE part of the USA and they have taken charge of the American bases that they are at. The gads were mad at Trump and have "hastened" their plan (since Trump slowed them down a few years) to take our people and resources--the resources that have not already been plundered. If we do not conform, they have a war planned.

Not just our nation but taking the world is their plan. COJCLDS members can quote and quote and quote but will soon live in a world where they will not be able to ignore it any longer. I don't know how God can make it more obvious. Yes, yes, I do. The gadianton plan in place will cause everyone to see what they didn't want to see. Front row seats. I've heard these troops march since 2020. They are flooding into our borders, moved by airplanes into our nation, unvetted.

God has never meant for his people to ignore government. Does anyone read the scriptures and believe them?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

sorry -----I can't state this enough RMN and the COJCLDS has NO power over any government.

How much more obvious does it need to be.

at this point, I don't even care what the reason is but the FACT is: We as a church and prophets --have no power in this world

like the prophet told us--- you're pretty much on your own and get your own revelation

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

prophet has said don't keep asking me and the brethren questions----=you're on your own

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

EvanLM wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:43 pm infowar I think that as long as saints keep themselves ignoring the news of this day and avoiding the true news---- then the Lord isn't going to talk to us. I think that as long as our leaders keep holding on to Babylon with birthday parties at the convention center with Donnie, and investments and fighting off law suits, taking pictures of themselves, writing books instead of being free with their knowledge, and everything else that Babylon entails then the Lord is going to stay silent.

I agree with be not deceived that 2025 is the year of the savior's return. I am sure that we are in the second part of the 7 tribs and the Lord is being silent except to anyone personally. We now have afghanistans in the NE part of the USA and they have taken charge of the American bases that they are at. The gads were mad at Trump and have "hastened" their plan (since Trump slowed them down a few years) to take our people and resources--the resources that have not already been plundered. If we do not conform, they have a war planned.

Not just our nation but taking the world is their plan. COJCLDS members can quote and quote and quote but will soon live in a world where they will not be able to ignore it any longer. I don't know how God can make it more obvious. Yes, yes, I do. The gadianton plan in place will cause everyone to see what they didn't want to see. Front row seats. I've heard these troops march since 2020. They are flooding into our borders, moved by airplanes into our nation, unvetted.

God has never meant for his people to ignore government. Does anyone read the scriptures and believe them?

What we are seeing from these men are only symptoms of men who claim to be prophets but are not.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

they are prophets alright- many COJCLDS members need them. I just haven't ever circled my life around their every word.

Nephi and others saw us-----pride and money---I'm trying so hard to get away from pride and money---Nephi didn't say that the only pride was in the saints, he saw it in the whole church

I have seen a looooooot of pride in our missionaries and youth---they're in for a take down and they will need to rely on some adult--hopefully a prophet, while other youth are very sincere

sorry to rage but it feels like we are all on the cliff just holding on until the final slap sends us over

Biden and the gads are lying again and they will try to make us believe(well, a lot of people will believe hook and line) that the covid ruined our economy. The global warming didn't work, the rich have all the money story didn't work----but surely the American people including all of the pastors will accept that our govt have no money because of covid.

The reason for the stimulus, the reason for no SS anymore, the reason for all the money that has been plundered by the contractors and all the gads. Biden is like watching one of my kids build their lie. Oh yeah, they want us to believe that he has demtia and is such a sweet guy that is so vulnerable. . . . .all BS. they stole our taxes for years and are now building the great lie.

thank heavens guys like Glenn Beck and his friends fly six planes into Afghanistan to rescue. those are the six planes trump talked about. Beck and Trump correspond. Wow who has the power.? Glenn Beck versus RMN - where's the private LDS planes? Where's the Huntsman planes that I hear are so accessible to our church? reverses.

I am looking forward to hearing Glen Beck's whole story. wonder if he'll be excommunicated. Like Helmit Huebner. Revolutionaries.

what an interesting world---look at what God gave Glenn Beck and look what he did with it. Look at what God gave RMN, oaks, Holland, eyring, and so forth and what did they do with it?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

This topic reminds me of Denver Snuffer. I was under the impression from a book he wrote (The Second Comforter:: Conversing with the Lord Through the Veil) that he had his calling and election made sure which I would consider to be a person who is elect, who later was deceived.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

The Creator wrote: March 29th, 2010, 11:56 pm
friendsofthe wrote:“For in those days there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch, that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant“.
Could this scripture possibly be saying that it is not possible to deceive the very elect, but is using such a description of these false Christ's/Prophets to illustrate just how deceptive and compelling they would be? Otherwise why would "if possible" even be include in the sentence?

(Also see New Testament Matthew 24:24 "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect")

Just thought I'd bring that up since that statement is used as talking points at various meetings I've been to, some who say that the elect indeed shall be deceived, others who say, if it were possible, but it's not possible... thoughts?
I agree completely with your take on this scripture. The key being “IF” it were possible…

I don’t think it’s saying that the elect cannot be deceived, it’s in conjunction with the parts “false Christ’s, false prophets, signs and wonders” where they won’t be deceived. The context to what it’s referring to is very clear in the verse.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Jason wrote: September 8th, 2021, 2:47 pm

...just wait till they get the alien thing going full speed....Nasa's old Project Bluebeam finally coming to fruition...
Strange, why is blue so popular for the names? Like Blue Brain Project.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

oh man Junebug.. . .are we going to see a video or news stream of the 15 incorporating this technology into their body? I'm on the edge here. . . being pushed too far by the decisions made for me that I didn't agree to.